Isolated Property

Story Info
The perfect secluded getaway.
9.2k words
4.66
182.9k
326

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago I was looking for a new story to read when I was absolutely done with all the stress of studying for the day (I read "Hunted" again for the 8th time when I came up with nothing). I wanted something to the point and brutal. I thought maybe I was asking too much, looking for a story that could skip the build up and run right into satisfying dark sex where the violence and noncon stuff made sense. So this is my attempt at it and a departure from the slower stuff I've written before. I'm exorcising a lot of my stress demons here so it's going to be dark and mostly naughty bits.

On that note: the story will contain physical and sexual violence and a whole lot of non consent. I am not planning on pulling my punches and neither will the characters. If that isn't your cup of tea, I wouldn't go further than this. "Siren" is full of violence-free noncon leading to acceptance if that's what you're after.

Those who continue on, enjoy and please let me know if you want more like this.

***

The box weighed a ton so she moved further into the dark cabin to drop it on the kitchen table, saving herself the act of lifting it again before she unpacked. She dropped her keys next to it and shrugged off the large backpack before she noticed something was off. Hairs raised all over her body; the smell was wrong. The cabin was too fresh for a place that had been shut up tight for six months. Where the air should have hung still she could almost feel the movement that had stirred it around.

Impossible.

Avery took the car keys off the table, trying to behave as though nothing was wrong. If she could get back outside to her car she'd be okay. Back on the run, but intact. The skin on the back of her neck wanted to crawl off. Her legs burned with the panic that had seized her chest. Every instinct screamed at her to bolt.

Just act like you're going to get more boxes. Do. Not. Run.

Turning back towards the open front door, she took three measured steps before it swung closed.

The wood thudded as it met the frame; metal latch ground against the strike plate until it entered the box with a heavy sound that seemed to run through her. Her heart beat in her throat, fear surged inside her and yet she stood frozen in the dark as a shadow crossed the door and reached for the light switch.

It couldn't be him. She'd hidden this place so well, paid cash, told no one. There was no possible way he could have gotten here before her.

Light crashed in her wide open eyes as he flipped on the lights, his smile mocking her denial.

"Hello, Angel."

It might have been the sound of his voice, the look on his face, or her brain finally accepting that he was actually there that broke her terror. Avery was running before he'd thrown the deadbolt on the door. She rounded the couch that separated the living room from the kitchen, threw herself into the hall and charged at the rear door. Her hands closed on the knob before she realized he was moving too slowly. Four hard jerks on the door confirmed it had been nailed shut. The bedroom opened on the right and the window in the there was next, also sealed. He entered the room and smiled again from the doorframe.

She turned back but refused to engage him; she was not trapped, there must still be a way out. She made for the bathroom door, the window in there big enough to climb through, but her foot caught on something on the floor and she landed hard. Scrambling away she saw a metal ring embedded in the floor that had not been there when she'd bought the place. How long had he been here?

He moved so fast she almost didn't see him before it was almost too late. Endless training and repetition helped her react and she used his momentum to throw him into the wall with a resounding crash. She was back on her feet and flying towards the front door, and this time the sound of his pursuit roared in her ears. She threw the deadbolt and pulled the door, and nothing. It too refused to budge, as if the entire house had conspired to swallow her alive the moment she'd walked in. She raised her eyes to see a new bolt embedded in the top of the door frame just before his body struck hers. He crushed her against the wood, fist on her ponytail and a cruel chuckle in her ear as her hands scrabbled for purchase.

Her gun was in the car, too uncomfortable to have strapped to her waist during the hours of driving. And then she'd left it on the passenger seat like a fool, feeling safe when she'd finally arrived. How could she not have anticipated this? Why hadn't she been more cautious?

"Well that's not much of a hello," he said, his voice sending shivers like blades down her back.

Avery reversed her grip on the car key she held and twisted to bring the metal down hard on his forearm, digging into the tattooed flesh. He grunted but barely moved even as blood began to drip from the wound. He released her hair to reach for the key currently tearing at his skin, and as soon as she was free she threw her head back. He dodged it easily, but his body moved just enough to let her slip down and out of his crushing hold.

She scrambled back as he turned to tower over her. He was bigger than she remembered him, but the smug look on his face was the same as it had ever been. So was his close cropped hair, the scars and tattoos battling for supremacy on his skin, and the huge hands that reached for her. She leapt to her feet and moved to put the couch between them. His swaggering stroll was confident; his prey trapped. He'd been here, planned all of this. Her flesh crawled as she mentally flipped through the possible exits, all the weapons she'd stashed and if he'd found them.

"I got the one under the couch," he said, reading her mind like he always did. "And the sink, and the shelves and the other one behind the TV." Her foot hit another ring in the floor but she managed to stay upright even as he circled closer. "And those are for later, Angel. I can't wait to show you what I've brought to play with."

The big window behind her that looked down towards the lake was almost certainly nailed closed like the rest but the thought of what he might be planning sent her running for it, intent on throwing herself through the glass. Before she'd finished turning from him he'd cleared the couch,one monstrous arm at her waist and the other hand closing on her throat.

Her training came back and she dug her nails into his grip, slammed her heel into his insole, and drove her elbow against his ribs. He grunted when her elbow landed, but her canvas sneakers did no damage and he registered her struggles only by clamping down on her harder as he backed up towards the couch.

"Shhh, don't hurt yourself." He voice sent her adrenalin higher, the grip tightening at her neck spurring her onwards. She grasped at his wrist, trying to summon even the tiniest bit of self-control. He leaned forward, his breath tickling her ear as he began to speak again, but she snapped her fist back and directly into his nose. Her other thumb dug deep into the tendons at his wrist and wrenched it away from her neck. They both fell forward, his hands only coming away from her to brace against the floor. She twisted and kneed him hard in the ribs, giving herself the barest fraction of a second to get out from under him before he was up and coming at her again.

"You've been working hard." He wiped blood away from his nose. "But I've been playing nice. You won't like it when I decide not to."

"Fuck you, Harrison," she growled.

"That's my girl."

He was between her and the door. He'd been here in her refuge, the place she'd bought and set up to keep herself safe from him, and he'd trapped her inside like a fly in his web. She cursed herself in the foulest language she knew for getting complacent, for thinking she would be safe. But that didn't mean she was just going to give up.

He came at her and she struck out. He was faster, stronger, and better trained, but he didn't want to hurt her and that was all she wanted to do to him. She'd trained every second since the last time, when he'd found her with her new name and new life. She had always known she would face him again, just not here, not where she should be safe.

He adjusted quickly after her first few blows landed harder than he was used to. She'd never made much of an impression in combat training, but desperation changes a person and he began the fight unprepared. He caught her next punch, redirecting her arm away from his face. Her other hand struck his throat but he was already moving to grab her, so when he stumbled it was toward her. She managed to side step, using his momentum against him again.

The door was clear. She made for it, but his foot swept her leg out from under her and she crashed to the floor. He was on her, both of her fists in one hand. She bucked and tried to get her feet around him so she could pull him off but he was too big. When he leaned in she tried to smash him with her forehead again. His palm crashed onto her cheek, pain flaring up the side of her face.

"Calm down." She almost wept when his voice betrayed none of the struggle. He was unhurt. He didn't even sound angry. Nothing she did mattered. His fingers slid down the cheek he'd struck. "It's over, Avery. I've got you."

"Get off of me!" she screamed. Her body bucking underneath his impossibly hard one. She wouldn't look him in the eye as she twisted in his crushing hold.

"Shhh, I got you." He said it like he always did, as if it were a comfort, a promise of safekeeping.

Avery relaxed, her muscles screaming from her exertions. She turned her face to the side, unable to look up at the smile she knew she'd find on his lips. She could feel his erection pressed against her leg as he held her down, the expanse of his hard muscles like a brand on her skin as she struggled to catch her breath. He moved in, pressing his nose against the skin of her neck and breathing deep. He was always too cocky for his own good. He hovered over her cheek and she slowly moved her face back so they were nearly nose to nose. He grinned, and she finally managed to connect her forehead with his face.

She leveraged her hip and slipped one hand out of his fist when he jerked back from the painful blow. Her free hand struck his left ear, letting his movement start a roll so she was now on top of him. Her fists landed two more strikes on his face even as his hands came up to fend off the blows. She didn't stay to relish the way blood gushed from his nose. Avery was up and back towards the door, car key gripped like a dagger in her hand.

The punch to her ribs took her by surprise, sending her sideways, crashing into the back of the couch. The hand on her throat was brutal and another blow exploded into her stomach, bile rising as pain radiated from where he'd struck her. He swung her around by the neck as she fumbled against his suffocating fingers. Her back met the wood of the door hard, what little breath she had was stunned in her lungs. He slapped her again, harder than the first time. Her vision went black for a second and her entire head throbbed. He did it again and she almost vomited from the pain.

She'd never had a chance, Avery realized. Pain pounded through her. It had only taken him seconds to crush any resistance she'd mounted. He hadn't even hit her with all his strength and she felt like she'd been run over by a car.

Her wide panicked eyes finally met his dark glare as he clamped down, cutting off her air. Even as she fought against the blackness, she realized she was more afraid of waking up again.

*

Avery opened her eyes slowly. She was lying on the couch, the fibers itchy against her drying skin. She couldn't have been out too long if she was still sweaty. She tried to move and instantly became aware that her arms were bound behind her at the wrist and elbows, her ankles and upper thighs too. When she tried to move her legs she felt them tug at her wrists and realized she'd been hogtied. Her mouth was covered with a strip of duct tape that pulled at her skin when she tried to move her lips.

Her head pounded, her stomach hurt and her ribs on the right side creaked as she breathed. She closed her eyes again. Despair flowed into the space her denial had resided in. It shouldn't have been possible, this was supposed to be foolproof. She'd been so careful about the purchase, made sure it wasn't traceable back to her. Everything had been anonymous.

She pulled her thoughts from that pointless cycle of frustrations. She had to focus on now, and on survive the next few days. She could regroup once he was gone and try to figure something else out. This move had failed, she'd try something else next time.

His footfalls came from the porch and the door swung open smoothly for him. His huge form appeared in front of her carrying a regulation rucksack which he tossed against the low wooden coffee table. He looked over at her and her pride flared when she saw the swelling around his nose. He was always too handsome for the monster inside, and the dried blood on his lip helped dirty him up a bit too. But his brown eyes showed no pain, only anticipation and hunger. His smile was easy and excited.

"Evening, Angel," he said when he saw her eyes were open. "Glad you're up. I've been waiting up here a week and I was starting to get impatient." He saw the surprise in her eyes and grinned. "You don't think I know about your friend in headquarters down in Texas? The one who calls you up when my tours end so you can scurry down your rabbit hole?"

Avery felt a stab of fear in her gut. If she'd put Maggie in danger she would never forgive herself.

"Don't worry, Darlin'," he smiled at her again. "Maggie's fine. One of my boys had a little talk with her." Avery jerked in her binds and screamed through the gag. "Just a talk, I promise." She relaxed a little but she still felt the guilt rolling in her stomach. How could he have known all of this? Why did it feel like he was everywhere at the same time. It shouldn't be possible.

He started emptying the contents of the bag onto the table and Avery cringed. Four cuffs were joined by harnesses and poles and several other items she couldn't be sure about. Fixtures like carabiners and padlocks followed. And the whole time he unpacked the tools of her undoing he talked calmly, as though they were old friends catching up.

"So Maggie got the idea that she wasn't gonna text you about our schedule until I told her to. Gave me a bit of a head start. Why you decided to buy a cabin three states from where you live is beyond me, but hey, I never did understand why you run the way you do." He looked up at her again, his eyes shining and his lips spread in one of his devastating smiles. "I do like chasing you though, so far be it from me to complain."

Avery groaned in fear as he came at her with a cuff in his hand. Those she'd experienced before, the rope as well. He liked her restrained, completely controlled and at his mercy, and from the looks of things he had expanded his repertoire. She closed her eyes as he turned her on her front. It was always only a few days. She could get through it. He got back from his tour overseas, came and found her and then left, every time. She would survive it just as she did every other time.

She heard the flick of his knife and the bindings fell away from her wrists but not her elbows. He buckled to lined leather cuffs on either wrist and locked them together. He repeated the same thing with her ankles, leaving her thighs and elbows bound with duct tape. He took a long silk cord and stood on the table to thread it through two more rings he'd embedded in the ceiling. Avery tried to stifle the whimper but she heard it under the gag, weak and pitiful. Her stomach churned again; panic settled in, burning behind her breast bone and in the joints of her legs as if screaming at her to run. But she couldn't, and even if she could he would catch her.

He smiled down at her. "Baby, I've been dreaming of this since we set out. There is no better welcome home than your warm cunt, and I am going to bury myself in it until you forget what day it is. Hell," he chuckled again. "'til I forget what day it is."

He jumped down into sitting on the table and turned his head so he was looking straight into her face. She cringed back as he leaned in and shrieked behind the gag as the tip of his tongue flicked across the bridge of her nose, catching her tear before it fell.

The click of his knife startled her and she tried again to wriggle away from him. A hard blow to her ass, searing even through her jeans, stilled her. "No wiggling while I'm using the knife."

She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to hold in the tears that were threatening to break through. She knew how this would play out. Breathe in, breathe out. A few days. Then she could run again.

The blade slid, cold and terrifying, under the neck of her t-shirt. One long cut went down the line of her shoulder, her bra strap severed with a second flick of his wrist. He did the same to the other side. Then he rolled her on her back, pulling the ruined cloth from the body and ripping the rest of the shirt away. His finger slid under the bridging piece between the cups of her bra, followed by the knife and in an instant Avery felt the cool air of cabin against her nipples.

"Mmhmm," he hummed. "Never get tired of that."

Her jeans were next, shredded from waist to ankle and pulled free. The duct tape across her legs went with it. His fingers slid against her inner thighs, even as she pressed them together trying to deny him access. When he reached her panties he wedged his finger even deeper, and his chuckle made her want to scream in frustration.

The knife slid against her hip, threatening and cold. One side of her underwear were severed and then the next. She tried to steady her breathing through her nose but her heart was racing. She didn't want it, not again. And here she was, bound and helpless at his mercy. It didn't matter how much she'd planned or how many self-defense classes she took. No amount of sparring partners sent flying into the ropes changed the fact that he was always there, always stronger.

"It's alright, Angel." He smiled again. He took the front of her underwear and yanked it out from between her legs. The friction of the elastic against her skin made her hips buck and her thighs fell open for a second before she snapped them back together. He brought the ruined cloth to his face and inhaled deeply. Avery wanted to puke into the tape. "The damp here doesn't smell like perspiration, Baby. You happy to see me too?"

It wasn't true. He couldn't convince her of it. Her body remembered, that's all. This was nothing more than some twisted conditioning.

He shoved the cloth into the pocket of his jeans, his face alight with a smile as his gaze raked over her naked body.

"Jesus Christ, Avery. It's like I dreamed you up sometimes. I will never get tired of seeing you like this." His palm met her stomach and she inhaled sharply, trying to avoid his touch but all it did was make her gut ache harder from his punch and he kept right on touching her. He continued up to her breast, palming the mound before rolling her nipple between his fingers. She closed her eyes, told herself to breathe. His palm cupped her cheek and his thumb slid over the tape on her lips. He would come and go. She'd find somewhere else to run.

He picked her up, one muscled arm under her shoulders, the other at her knees. She hated how close he was, how the smell of heat and fatigues invaded her nose as she tried to steady her breathing. She closed her eyes and regretted it as the memories tied to that scent flipped through her head.

He dropped her upper body back onto the couch, her knees on the floor. She buried her head in the pillow, rubbing the sensations of his hands on her cheek, breathing in the smell of old furniture and duct tape to rid her nose of him. Swiftly he unclipped the cuffs on her ankles. Her left foot was yanked out and attached to the ring in the floor. She tried to kick him with her right but it was seconds before it was restrained the same way, her legs spread obscenely.