Isolation

Story Info
She's caught by someone other than her husband.
2.3k words
128.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from "The Beginning"

After the Dave incident, I was transferred to another part of the world. In this location it was very cold, windy, and snow was in the forecast for the majority of the year. It was here without my knowledge that Shari perfected her artistry of fucking.

I was too busy to pay her much attention or take care of her needs. What is even more unforgivable on my part was that I didn't stop to consider her at all. I was working two full time jobs. One was in Aircraft Maintenance and the other was as a Reserve Police officer.

There were not enough hours in the day to spend at home. There weren't many activities to get involved with on the base, as we were isolated from the rest of the world. A woman who was not in the Military herself didn't have much to do. There was Chapel, and fucking around. The good girls went to chapel. The bad girls found guys to fuck. The really good girls went to chapel and found guys to fuck.

My lovely wife was in the "Really Good Girl" category. I discovered the truth quiet by accident. She found her a younger man by the name of Wolfgang. I was totally unaware of this alliance, and so she would have Wolf come over to the house in the afternoons before I was off work and the Kids got home from school. It was during this time frame that they would play house.

One of the men in my shop discovered this fact by accident. Instead of him telling me, he used the information to his advantage one night at a cabin party. Cabin parties were notoriously an alcohol fest.

All of the men and their families, if they had families with them, were invited to the cabin where there was enough beer and booze to float a small boat. Each of the Divisions had their own cabin. Ours was the Airframes and Powerplants Division Cabin. On this particular night, my wife and children accompanied me. There were two other guys with their wives as well. Dobey's wife was a slut and everybody knew it accept him. Bill's wife was pregnant with their second child. Bill and Susie didn't stay very long, as she was not feeling well.

Ed had discovered Shari's little secret with Wolf. He was also the self appointed bartender for the evening. He managed to spike all of our drinks with extra booze except my wife. He even managed to slip some booze into my kid's drinks that had them going to sleep in no time at all. Soon all of the guys with the exception of Ed and Shari were in a drunken stupor.

There were cots in the cabin and a wood stove in the center heated it. Shari had put the kids on the top bunk and she had climbed onto the bottom bunk in the rear of the cabin to sleep. Dobey and his wife had crawled onto the bottom bunk on the other side of the cabin. I was seated in a stuffed chair by the fire.

Shari knew that I was down for the count until morning. After Ed had gotten all of the others down and he knew that they wouldn't be coming round for a while, he walked back to the bunks and climbed in beside Shari. She opened her eyes and when she saw that it was Ed, she almost screamed but he placed his hand over her mouth and then he told her that he knew about Wolf.

She was caught in the act. She began to protest that he didn't know what he was talking about. But he brought up his bits of evidence and she realized that further debate was futile. He then told her that he was going to fuck her now and anytime in the future when he could arrange it. He also told her that this was the only way that he was going to keep his mouth shut about Wolf.

If Shari had known how I felt perhaps she wouldn't have let Ed blackmail her but as it stood, she realized the hopelessness of the situation and let him pull her pants and panties down to her ankles. He didn't remove them from her legs in case someone would awaken. She could pull them up rapidly. Ed didn't remove his legs from his trousers legs either.

Shari, feeling Ed's penis rubbing on her pussy lips was getting wet rapidly. Ed bent her over in a jack knife position while lying on the bunk and shoved his large cock into her pussy from behind. He kept pushing until her lips opened and accepted his cock into the folds of her vagina. For a few moments he considered fucking her in the ass, but dismissed the idea due to the lack of lubrication. He kept fucking her in this manner. With each stroke into her cunt it became easier as her natural lubrication was now coating his dick. At long last he filled her pussy with his hot load of cum. Shari was biting the mattress in order to stifle the noises from her orgasms. Ed lay there in silence to see if anyone had roused to life from the creaking of the bedsprings.

Leaving his now flaccid cock buried in her pussy, Ed reached up under Shari's parka, sweater, and shirt and played with her bra-less tits while letting his cock harden once again inside her pussy. He then continued to fuck her again and after another span of about ten minutes, he pumped another hot load of cum deep inside her pussy. Ed would have fucked her a third time but someone stirred and he quickly and silently slid off the bunk and pulled up his trousers as he went.

Shari reached down and pulled up her pants as well. She was already caught in one affair, she didn't wish to be caught, and blackmailed by someone else. She was unaware that she was too late.

The one that had stirred had been a co-worker. As it turned out, Gerald had not been as drunk as Ed had thought him to be. Jerry had decided to have a nap when he saw that everyone else was. He had observed Ed walking back toward the bunks and he had seen him climb into the bottom bunk.

Jerry had thought that Shari had occupied that bunk earlier but then he could have been mistaken. From there, he didn't have a clue as to what had really transpired, but he was curious as to why Ed had came sliding out of the bunk and pulling his pants up when he heard Jerry moving in the cabin.

It was too cold in the cabin to be undressing to sleep. Jerry got up to stoke the fire again and get himself another drink. Ed approached Jerry and asked him what he would like to drink? Ed was curious to know if Jerry had seen anything but didn't want to come right out and ask him. Jerry decided that if Ed wanted him to know, he would tell him. Considering that Ed was a more Senior Petty Officer than Jerry was. Otherwise, he would wait and see.

Both men were cautiously questioning when Shari slid out of the bottom bunk where Jerry had seen Ed. Shari said that she needed to go out to the bathroom. She took the lantern and headed out into the night.

Shari did her upper most to clean herself up the best she could with toilet paper located in the outside bathroom. Her panties were so full of Ed's cum that she took them off and placed them in her parka pocket. She was quiet cold when she came in. She came over by the fire and cuddled in the easy chair where I still sat unconscious.

After warming up a bit, she became interested in Ed and Jerry's conversation so she joined them at the bar. The three talked then for the rest of the night.

I don't know if the conversation included anything about sex or what had taken place between she and Ed. After that night Jerry began spending allot of time at our house. He would keep her company when I would go to work in the evening as a cop. He would come over and have dinner with us. He would take the kids down to the beach some afternoons so they could walk and collect shells. All in all he was our man, "Friday and the family's best friend". Anything we wanted Jerry would provide. Or so it seemed.

I later found out that the kids outings to the beach was so that Shari and Wolf could have some uninterrupted time together. When Wolf transferred off the Island, he gave me a model Sailboat. It was sitting on top of the television one afternoon when I got home. I asked where it had come from and Shari told me that Wolf had given it to me. I had gotten to know Wolf at chapel and knew that he hung around with some other friends of ours also. This little model boat would have cost a couple hundred dollars. This got my attention but not enough for me to come out and accuse or say anything. But I hardly new the man so why would he give me this model boat?

I am also sure that Ed was able to get her alone on a several occasions and give her some good fucking before he transferred. Perhaps Jerry was instrumental in facilitating those meetings. Shari did tell me that Ed had propositioned her that night in the cabin. I think she wanted to see what my reaction was going to be to that information. I just replied that Ed was drunk and probably it was forgotten so I should just leave it there. She never told me that Ed ended up fucking her there in the cabin. I was made aware of it later.

I knew Ed fairly well and if he wanted her pussy, he would get it. Somehow I am sure that he did and he was inside her pussy as much and as often as he could arrange it. There were many nights that I ended up working all-night and then sleeping all day following. So there was ample opportunity to arrange for the two of them to get together without the children being around.

I knew that he was fucking Dobey's wife also. Security Police caught the two of them in the back seat of Ed's car outside the Petty Officers Club. I was the Investigator on duty that had to handle the case.

Dobey went into a state of disbelief that his wife would do such a thing. Dobey promptly forgave her and Ed. They kissed and made up, but that didn't stop she and Ed from making their little rendezvous.

When we transferred from the Island, Jerry was one of those people that stayed in close contact with us. Because of the work I had done during our tour of isolated duty, I was advanced another pay grade and we moved to the East Coast of the United States.

It wasn't long before Jerry followed us to the East Coast. I was allowed to change my rate to a Police rate and was sent off to the Military Police Academy in Alabama. I was gone from home for about three months. I found on my return home that I had hardly been missed. Jerry had taken them to concerts. He had filled in when there was dinner to be had. Bar-B-Que to be cooked. In other words he had taken my place while I was away. Little did I know at the time what other places he had filled for me as well in my absence?

After my return from the Academy, Shari and I had begun talking about things and I was trying to get her to admit that she had fucked Dave. I was still hung up way back there and because of that I couldn't see all the other clues of more recent men who had been shoving things between her legs. She wouldn't admit that she had fucked Dave. She offered to swear on a stack of "Bibles." Red Flags flew at this because; it was one of the things that I had learned in my Police training. I was attempting to interview her to learn the truth. If only I had had a bit more information.

I was somewhat insecure in our relationship. Perhaps I wouldn't have pushed so hard had I known the truth. That there were others who had filled her cunt, some who were much more well endowed than I. I still thought that I was the only man that she had ever fucked, with the exception of my suspicion of Dave. I wanted her to be with me because I had the equipment that she wanted and needed. Not because I was the only one that she had ever tried. I didn't know.

"I had to know." In the beginning, that was definitely and entirely my motivation. Her motivation was to keep the ones she had fucked a secret. She was unsure as to what I would do or say if she were to tell me. Therefore we plunged head long into a lifestyle that we had no idea what it was about or where it was going to lead us. We were propelled by a lack of security and trust in one another. The only way to achieve this level of trust is through communication. We didn't trust one another enough to communicate.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
More Stories