ISS Flight 52: Basic Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte lay there legs twitching a little and basking in the come down from her incredible high, as the sensations began to subside and feeling returned she could feel Dom still twitching and throbbing inside her. As she lay there quietly and he ran his fingers through her hair this sensation began to become more and more intoxicating. She could feel the warmth and wetness beginning to accumulate between them and she started to gently gyrate her hips.

"More? So soon?" Dom chuckled.

"If you can handle it?" She responded as Dom lightly kissed her neck. "I can't believe how horny I am" she smiled as she returned the kisses.

"I'm not complaining." Dom replied as he began to push and pull himself in and out of Charlotte again. Soon they were back in full swing with Dom helping out a little more this time. Charlotte stayed laying on his chest sliding up and down their now sweaty chests. This angle was not stimulating her clit as much but the direction of the thrusts against her G spot felt incredible. Without her full weight holding his hips down Dom could join in a lot more than before and was beginning to pick up pace.

The change in angle had increased the sensation for Dom too and now he was thrusting hard and deep into Charlotte as she slid down his body to meet every thrust. Dom felt the pressure begin to build as the tingling in his glans got more and more intense with each thrust he climbed further and further towards the peak.

Charlotte felt the build in tempo and urgency and Dom's penis had taken on a new level of hardness as he approached his climax all of this was driving her, much to her surprise and delight, towards a second orgasm. As his climax approached Dom began clenching the muscles in his groin which made his penis sway back and forth inside Charlotte this was too much for Dom and all his muscles clenched as he came shooting cum deep inside his girlfriend.

The new movements had been pushing Charlotte closer to the edge as well and as she felt the surge of pressure, warmth and wetness from Dom's ejaculation she was pushed over the edge and once again locked herself around him digging her fingers into the muscles adorning the top of his back. Both of them releasing some involuntary noises with the physical release.

They both lay there as they felt the throbbing begin to subside and their combined juices began to seep from around their contented loins. They reluctantly pulled away from each other each with a brief gasp at the loss of sensation the other.

"Hey Sexy, that was amazing." complimented Dom.

"You did pretty good yourself, Handsome" came the reply "we should really get going though. Not sure how we'll explain this if Johnny and Bea get there before us" Charlotte chuckled to herself.

12