Isslan's Prize Ch. 01

Story Info
A struggle between man and demoness.
2.6k words
4.34
25.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
865 Followers

Merrick could not move from his position on the bed. He was laying on his back naked with perspiration dripping down his brow. His blood was like fire, his mind a fog from the intense passion inside him. His rigid cock pulsed with every beat of his heart aching to be touched as it was the gateway to release him from the torment of his own libido. She sat on the side of the bed looking down at him, his tormenter. She had hair as dark as midnight which contrasted sharply against her pale skin. Eyes as blue as sapphires regarded him over a perfect nose as full red lips curled up in knowing smile.

"I know how it pains you my sweet," her contralto voice sent shivers down his spine as she spoke," just ask and I will give you the release you so badly need."

Her figure was perfect as was every other physical attribute she possessed. She trailed a bright red fingernail down his chest," You can't deny your passion forever. It is the only chink in your armor Merrick. Your youth makes you strong but my gifts allow me to use that youthful lust you harbor against you. You may be a paladin but you are a man all the same and all men want what I can give them. Soon you will be mine," her smile widened until her teeth showed and Merrick could see her pronounced canines but somehow they only seemed to enhance her beauty. He could feel her pressing against his will with her mind, stoking the flames of his passion making it so hard to think.

"Yesss that's right...," she breathed out," you know it would be so easy to have me relieve you of all that pressure building inside you. It's just a simple physical act," Merrick fought against her words and her will," that can make everything better. Sooo much pressure...," he could not seem to grasp any coherent thought," oh you poor thing let Isslan help you. The sensations are overwhelming, the burden is too much to bear. It weakens you but I can control it for you. I will take responsibility for your sexual desires and they will trouble you no more," all he wanted was release from this bittersweet torture.

"Yes," he thought to himself," please make it go away," were those his words or his thoughts?

A soft laugh came from Isslan as she swung her leg across his body, her hand moving between her legs taking a hold of his cock and guiding it towards her sex. Just as he felt the warmth of her slowly encase him his eyes opened and his body shook bringing him out of his dream.

Merrick's clothes were damp with sweat and he felt a small ache in his back from the tree root he had slept on. He could feel all his wards still intact meaning no one had come near during the night. It was never safe to sleep without them. Now the night was giving away to day as he moved to stoke his fire from the night before to prepare a quick breakfast before moving on. He had made a quick camp the previous night not even grooming his horse merely inspecting its shoes to make sure they were free of rocks as not to hamper his progress. He knew the mount deserved better but time was precious.

He was getting close to his query and though he needed his rest for the encounter he wanted to finish this sooner rather than later. The more time Isslan had the more thralls she could take to defend her. It had been a few days since his encounter with the Succubus. She had five thralls with her which was an unheard of number. He had never heard of one being able to hold more than three men in their thrall at a time. The thralls were fine warriors but Merrick was the strongest to come out of his order in a century. His job was to protect the innocent from what lurked in the shadows. Though he was young most felt Merrick was the best. What he lacked in wisdom he more than compensated for in strength and magical power. The battle was intense and Merrick fought bravely. He briefly locked minds with Isslan and he found her strength lacking in comparison to his but just as he was readying himself to vanquish her the two remaining thralls had engaged him long enough to allow her to escape.

He had not fully recovered from the encounter which would normally worry him but he had taken down all her thralls leaving her with no protection and if he could get to her before she recruited new ones she would be no match for him one on one. There was a tiny bit of him who sought revenge as well. One of the thralls he had slain was his former mentor in the order. Once a proud and noble paladin he had been reduced to serving a creature of the dark. He did not know how she was able to get the better of Kylos and that frightened him a bit. Kylos was once a formidable fighter and that he had been bested left a small amount of fear in the pit of Merrick's stomach. This fear seemed to be manifesting itself in his dreams. Last night was the third night in a row he had dreamt of Isslan however it was the first night her temptations had gotten the better of him.

Shaking himself from thoughts of fear and revenge Merrick began reciting a prayer to center himself as he readied for the day's travel. It would be a hard day's ride but he sensed the area she passed through and had a good idea she was heading for the town of Odeon. What better place to find victims to feed on or enslave than a trader town where people often come and go leaving few questions asked of a new face. His hope was to catch her before she reached the town but he felt he would need a bit of luck in order to do it. He climbed into the saddle and with a gentle touch on the horses mind it responded immediately. The day's journey had just begun.

******

Isslan knew Merrick would follow her to the ends of the earth in order to exact his revenge. She was not quite prepared for him when he suddenly appeared the other day but having his former mentor there to do battle with him was enough to suit her purposes. She needed him off balance when next they met and a man set on revenge was the only thing besides one set on sexual conquest she knew that could do that effectively.

She had been planning this for some time. Overcoming and enslaving Kylos was just one part of her trap for Merrick. He would be her minion before it was all over and then she could use him to grow her power exponentially. She had learned on this plane the one true way to grow her power. Most succubbi were content on feeding themselves on the life force of men and women never becoming more than simple servants to higher demons and wizards. It was her very first encounter that fate had decided was to be her guide and show her what true power there was to be had...

*********

A bright light flashed as she felt a force pulling her from her domain on one of the lower planes to the world of man. She felt the cool air on her flesh as her eyes adjusted to take in her surroundings. She was surrounded by a ring of powder on the stone floor beneath her. The walls of the room she was in were stone as well. It was lit by several torches in sconces on the walls. A man in grey robes sat on a wooden chair a few paces away from her. He looked to be in his middle years due to the slight traces of gray in his black hair but his face showed no real signs of age.

"What is your name demon?" the man asked in a deep resonant voice.

She tried to resist but felt his magic pushing at her mind, forcing the words from her lips, "Isslan," she said with as much beguilement she could muster. He had her name and she somehow had to get his if she were to get herself away from his control. This was a summoning and she was at his mercy. The ring she was in confined her until he was able to bring her to heel. Then he would compel her to do his bidding.

"Ah, lovely Isslan," he smiled at her," I have need of your beauty and beguilement. There is a certain man I need you to dispose of for me."

She felt him pressing with his mind against her will. His magic was too strong. She would not be able to hold him off for long. She stood to her full height which was only a couple of inches over five feet but she knew on this plane her beauty was unmatched. It was her best defense and her most dangerous weapon. No man could resist her temptations.

"Please Isslan you are quite lovely but while under my thumb you are simply flesh to me and my appetites are far beyond that. Now look me in the eyes my dear," her head moved up against her will and their eyes locked. As she stared into his eyes her walls collapsed and she felt him tighten his grip around her essence. It was a helpless feeling, one all her future prey would go through as she conquered them.

The man rose from his chair and took the few steps needed to reach her. With his foot he casually knocked aside part of the ring at her feet. With the circle broken it felt as if she could breathe for the first time since she arrived in the room.

"Now we must get you a suitable outfit, one befitting a lady so you may enter your hunting ground as an equal." He smiled at her confidently knowing she had no choice but to do exactly as he wished. She would revel in the conquest he would allow her but she would never cease to seek release from his control.

Just as the thought crossed her conscious mind she felt his grip on her essence loosen. She looked up at him and could see him trying his best to focus his mind to maintain his hold on her. No matter his struggle the grip was growing weaker and weaker by the moment. Sweat began to form on the man's brow as his face started to show his panic.

"What's the matter master?" she asked tauntingly. "Where has all your strength gone?"

He began backing towards the door and reached behind for the handle as he maintained his gaze on her. His hand pulled and found the door had been bolted shut from the outside.

"Enid!" he yelled as the panic of being stuck in this room with a demon started to sink in.

Through the door a muffled voice could be heard, "I'm here Taric, I'm here to listen as you lose your life to one of the creatures you have summoned. It should be fitting that you die in the same way so many others have died at your hand. Just like my husband," despite the door shielding her voice you could hear the grief in her last statement.

"Enid no," his voice cracking,"please...how did you," his eyes went wide in realization. "Wormroot."

The voice behind the door responded," You always eat to keep your strength up before a summoning Taric. All a woman need do is make you think she worshipped you to gain your trust. In a couple of hours the wormroot I placed in your food will wear off, but by that time I don't think it will matter."

Taric slumped against the door knowing he was locked in here with a demon who he could not overpower let alone kill with any physical skills he had at his disposal. He turned to look back at the demon he stood watching him with a smile on her lips.

"Oh poor Taric," she said mocking sympathy, "all your magic is gone. Let's see if we can reintroduce you to those appetites of the flesh you have left behind."

His grip on her was gone and she rushed at him with her will not taking the usual subtle approach. Subtly was never needed when your victim was aware. She pushed his desires flaming them to their highest point. His body began trembling as soft moans came out of his mouth through labored breaths.

"You poor thing let's get you over to the chair," she gently took him by the arm and moved him in front of the chair. Her pale hands with their long black nails removed the robes he was wearing letting them fall to the floor. He could only stand there as she removed his under clothes leaving him as naked as she was. She pushed him down to sit in the chair, his cock at full attention, engorged by her power over him.

"Hell hath no fury Taric...," she said softly as she slowly straddled him. "Look at me my sweet," his head lifted up and his eyes met hers, "what would you do for your Mistress Taric?"

His voice came out after a sharp intake of breath, "anything Mistress."

"Anything Taric?" she teased.

"Yes."

"Would you give your life for me?"

He hesitated but as he stared into her beautiful eyes he felt the passion within him boiling over. He was a slave to it and she controlled that passion. He had become a slave to the demon.

"Yes Mistress."

Isslan smiled as she rose up slightly guiding his cock into her warm and inviting sex. The pleasure of the conquest overwhelmed her as she rode his cock. He thrashed beneath her awash in overwhelming pleasure. Moans escaped her lips as she felt the slow trickle of his life force feed into her body. The barrier that held his life's energy to his flesh was weakening. She knew it was only a matter of time before his orgasm overtook him and when it did that barrier would be down and she could bind him to her forever or consume him completely.

Taric was awash in so much pleasure the fear at dying was merely a soft whisper in a forgotten thought. He felt the pressure building and the inevitable release as his orgasm poured through him.

Isslan cried out at his release, "Yessss!" as she pulled his energy into her. Her whole body was alive with the added energy yet there was something else. It felt similar but different. She had taken something else. She searched her thoughts and smiled as the realization of what happened hit her. She would have plenty of time to explore her new powers but for now she had to get out of this cell," Enid dear, won't you open the door," her mind had reached out and touched the will of the women in the hallway. It was just moments later Isslan heard the sound of the bolt being removed from the door.

*****

Isslan's thoughts settled back on the present remembering how she had first absorbed the powers of a wizard. The powers made her more than just another succubus. She desperately needed to conquer more wizards for that power to grow but at the moment she lacked the strength she needed. If she were to go around attacking wizards in an attempt to suck the life and subsequently magic out of them she would need help. Help of the sort only the strongest paladin the Order of Pius had ever produced could give her. She needed to enthrall Merrick.

jeb22
jeb22
865 Followers