It

Story Info
A wild night in Amsterdam.
2k words
4.46
117k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
611 Followers

I was just an American tourist in Amsterdam taking in the sights and had this nightclub on my list of places to see. The place was called “IT” and it was reputedly one of the most difficult places to get into and one of the strangest places on planet Earth. I just walked right in.

In retrospect I probably got in only because it was too early for the doormen to be paying attention. Most of Amsterdam had just made it home from work. There were very few people in the place when I arrived and most appeared to be visiting friends that worked there. The place may not have been officially open.

I was not wearing tourists garb but instead wore black sweater, black slacks and a dark gray sport coat. It became clear as the night wore on that only the most flamboyant were getting into the club. I, on the other hand, looked like what the English refer to as a proper gentleman.

After wandering around the cavernous place for a while I approached a bar and asked the lone bartender for a beer. I saw that he was still setting up so I added, “no rush, when you finish”.

He smiled and finished a task then asked me “what kind beer would you like”, (in faultless English).

I replied, “please don’t take this the wrong way, anything but Amstel. Surprise me”.

He laughed and brought me a very blonde, very delicious ale which I loved. I complimented the beer and his selection. We fell into easy conversation as he continued to set up.

He was a good looking guy, about my age. His interest in me was flattering. His name was Karl and was originally from Munich. His father was transferred to London when he was young, (thus the faultless English). He worked the bar at the club because it paid a hell of a lot more than teaching. I said “amen to that”.

As always when talking with locals on my trips I asked him to recommend places that tourists never see but should. I happily reported to him that I had stumbled into one of his recommendations, (a street market), and had spent a lot of time and money there.

The “IT” club is a gay club on Saturday nights. It is supposed to be eclectic all other nights. Well, it was not Saturday but as the place filled it looked more and more like a gay club to me.

I saw very flamboyant drag queens demanding attention from all comers. Women wearing male apparel with sweet young things at their arms, (male and female). Older gentlemen escorting several young women or several young men. A lot of leather, a lot of spandex, a lot of feathers. All in all, very fascinating.

Before I was fully aware of it the place was packed. The noise level rose to the point that conversation was nearly impossible. I was pretty much confined to my slot towards the end of the bar. People jostled in front and behind me to get drinks. I saw no open spots anywhere so I stayed put. Karl was joined behind the bar by three other bartenders but he was the one that kept my mug full.

The music was cranked up, mostly techno-Europe with an occasional hooter, (YMCA). Anything by Madonna brought an instant reaction. Most of the songs were in English, some in German, a few in other languages. After Dutch, the language I heard most commonly around me was German. The only English I heard came from my bartender.

As the evening wore on I noticed that the people getting drinks behind me were not shy about caressing my ass. I did not mind, in fact I always enjoyed my ass being caressed. This was usually only done by my lady back home. Here, the gender of the person doing the caressing was unknown but very likely a gay male.

I reminded myself I was in their territory. I was traveling for experiences and as experiences go this one was not bad.

“Cool isn’t it Toto,” I said to my half hard dick. “We are not in Kansas anymore”.

A show of some kind started on the floor. People were suddenly jammed to my front, back and sides. Had I passed out at that time I would not have to hit the floor. I had one elbow on the bar, beer in hand. My other arm was searching for an unoccupied space. I strained to see over the guy in front of me with no luck.

The person behind me began to caress my ass. I knew we were not going anywhere for a while so I expected it to continue. Anyway, I liked it.

The young man in front of me moved back a little to allow someone to stand in front of him. His butt came against my crotch. My dick stirred and began to reach for his ass.

Boxer shorts and dress slacks allow dicks a lot of room to reach. The young man in front of me felt it and brought his ass into further contact with my dick. My cock strove harder and leapt out of the opening in my boxer shorts. Now there was only one thin layer of material between Toto and the world. I was glad I was wearing black, I felt pre-cum soak into the material. I was now fully hard.

The young man moved to accommodate my dick between his ass cheeks which were prominently displayed by his very tight pants. He did not appear to be wearing underwear. My ass and my dick were now occupied.

My free arm had been jostled a few times and finally settled between the two people crowded at my side, a woman slightly in front of a man.

Slight ripples from the crowd by the dance floor would travel to the side of the bar and gently jostle us. After one such event the man to my side had turned more towards me and now my hand was at his crotch. I felt his dick begin to harden against the palm of my hand. When he saw that I did not move it he pressed himself harder into my hand.

I thought to myself, “while in Rome.....” and caressed his cock through his trousers.

The man in front of me had the slim athletic body of a dancer. He had been moving his ass in a deliciously serpentine manner that my dick loved. What he did next, however, I would have thought impossible under the crowded circumstances.

He turned and looked at me, smiled, than sank to the floor, sitting on the bar foot rail. The counter top and the crowd made him invisible. In a succession of quick moves he had me unzipped, exposed and in his mouth.

The pleasure was overwhelming. His mouth was a warm, moist nest for my cock. His tongue circled my dick as he pulled back. His lips would almost leave my cock and then he would quickly plunge it deep into his mouth.

I had a dick in my hand, my ass was being expertly caressed, and I was getting royally sucked off while in the middle of a crowd of over a thousand people. It was all way too much for me and I shortly came in torrents. He swallowed all my cum, then gently returned me to respectability.

My moan and spasms had attracted the attention of the owner of the dick I was caressing. He wanted to trade places. I had to move back a bit to allow him to slip past me and as he did I reached behind me so I could slide past the person stroking my ass. I was surprised when I felt a sequined dress.

I was now behind the woman. She had turned and could see her companion getting a blow job. She reached to the side of her long skirt and lowered the zipper. She then reached for my hand and guided it through the opening. I reached forward and down until I reached a very naked, very wet pussy. I curled two fingers into her cunt and squeezed. She leaned back against me and moaned.

I finger fucked her to a small orgasm then found her clit. It was large and engorged. I placed a finger to each side of it and masturbated her clit as if it was a miniature cock. Her climax was so violent that I had to hold her tightly to keep her from sinking to the floor. Her orgasmic groan was so primal that in any other setting it would have caused a sensation. No one seemed to have heard her.

I gently stroked her pussy while her spasms subsided. When I at last removed my hand from her skirt she grabbed it by the wrist and brought it to her lips. She sucked on my fingers until all her sex juice was gone.

I had one arm around her waist while she leaned back against me, enjoying her post climax high. When she finished with my fingers I dropped that hand to my side where it once again encountered the sequined dress. I felt the dress being raised. After the hem of the dress went past my fingers the wearer of the dress moved forward and pressed flesh onto my hand. It was a hard dick.

I was not completely shocked. I was sure I felt a hard on when he was behind me . He apparently wanted some attention while he waited his turn for a blow job.

I gripped and gently stroked his dick with the same hand I had just removed from a pussy until at last his cock was guided into the young mans expert mouth.

The woman I had finger fucked gave the man that had just been sucked off a passionate kiss. He then leaned over her shoulders and gave me a quick peck on the lips. It was too quick for me to decide whether to kiss back or not.

Almost simultaneously, the crowd by the dance floor roared as the man in the sequined dress did. The crowd started to move. Soon there were spaces between us.

All of us helped up the young man on the floor. As soon as he was up the man in the dress kissed him with ardor. The man and the woman both kissed him (and me) before moving out into the crowd. I felt like I should kiss him too so I gave the young man a soft, not so quick kiss. I could smell the cum on his lips.

The young man turned to face the bar. The guy in the dress faced away from the bar, leaned back, and slipped his hand to the young man’s crotch. He quickly unzipped him and plunged his hand into his trousers. The crowd around us had thinned enough that I was afraid that what he was doing could be observed. I placed myself behind the young man and in front of the guy in the dress affording them cover.

I had my first good look at the cross dresser. He was beautiful. If I had not known the secret under the dress I would have never guessed.

He saw me looking in admiration and kissed me. I kissed him back. We continued to kiss until the young man moaned and shuddered in orgasm. The guy in the dress managed to catch most of the cum in the palm of his hands. He brought it up to his lips and licked it away. Napkins were applied to the young man’s crotch and we were all pleased to see that there only minor outward signs of his cum.

The two of them kissed me gently and disappeared into the crowd. As I turned towards the bar my bartender placed another beer for me on the counter and winked.

Karl said to me, “nice no? And the really wild things do not even begin for another two hours”.

I could not tell if he was referring to the sex by the bar or the show on the dance floor. It did not really matter.

I was on vacation. I could wait and see.

jjcole
jjcole
611 Followers