It All Began With a Kiss Pt. 02

Story Info
Will and Jen have the first of many firsts.
1.3k words
4.25
19.9k
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off, I'd like to start off by saying thank you to the people who commented on my first story. Good and bad, they helped me. I was asked where the rest of the story was, so you shall get it! :) This is part 2 of It all began with a kiss enjoy!

*****

It all began with a kiss...

You all remember Jennifer from my last story. She is a lovely brunette with killer legs, ass, etc. (not to mention a chest that you could get easily smothered by).

After that day in my basement, everything changed sooo much! I will yet again spare you the details of the romantic/non-romantic dates and just skip to the fun parts.

It was yet again another blisteringly hot day of summer, but this time I was at her house helping her and her mother with weeding their gardens/lawn.

I was wearing one of those compression t-shirts, and lacrosse shorts (yes, I always wear lacrosse shorts) while Jennifer was wearing a low cut tank top, and extremely short shorts.

After half an hour, Jennifer noticed my lustful glances towards her, and began to tease me (as she always loves to do). At the same time, her mother said she had to run to the store and would be back in a few hours. I took this as my opportunity.

I took off my work gloves and put them in my pockets, slightly hanging out. I was just about to tackle my girlfriend then and there, when I suddenly hit the grassy ground with her lying on top of me.

"She beat me to it!" Was all I could possibly think at the time. She wrapped her arms around me and began kissing my neck (although I found later that she had given me multiple hickeys).

I looked down and realized that her shorts and shirt had ridden up quick a bit to reveal quite a bit of skin that can drive a guy crazy. I lifted her top over her head and was amused to find she was not wearing a bra.

Jen then proceeded to take my shirt off as well, and we began making out in her front lawn hoping none of the neighbors were watching.

I moved my hands down to her shorts as we kissed, and undid them without her knowing. To my utter surprise, she did not even notice when I slowly peeled them off of her gorgeous ass/legs, leaving her in just a skimpy black thong with a small red bow on the front (the same ones she uses to tease me so many times).

Before she knew what happened, I had broken the extremely long kiss, and had ran inside still holding her clothes.

She quickly figured out that she was practically naked, and dashed inside after me, after protruding a loud gasp (which I'm sure alerted the neighbors).

I hid behind the door in her room and watched as she rushed in (obviously very horny) looking for me. So when her back was turned to me, I quickly pulled her thong down and off, and pulled her onto the bed with me.

We continued to kiss for quite a long time, and I had not even realized that she had taken the rest of my clothes off, and we were pressed against each other naked and extremely horny.

Jennifer; "I cannot believe you left me out there in my underwear!" She said as she giggled and playfully hit me.

I just sat there smiling, as I held her close. "Well it's not my fault you were too horny to notice me stripping you." I said with a triumphant smile.

She blushed more than I have ever seen her do previously, and buried her face in my chest.

I laughed softly and rubbed her back as I felt her reach down and begin stroking my now extremely hard cock.

She looked up at me with those wonderful eyes that you could just get lost in, and I could not help but give a soft moan and reach between her legs.

I found her pussy completely soaked as I rubbed two fingers up and down her slit. She gave me the biggest grin you would ever see, before returning to biting her lip.

After finally having enough fun teasing her clit, I slipped the two fingers into her now dripping wet pussy, and began pumping them in and out with an increasing pace.

She began to speed up her stroking as well, and we both were extremely close to an orgasm.

She gave a loud moan as she quickly crawled between my legs and took my cock entirely down her throat, as we both had one of the best orgasms we ever experienced together.

I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers as I started to feel her squirt on my hand, as I shot the biggest load I ever had, down her throat.

We both collapsed after the shock of the orgasm(s) and just held each other for what felt like forever.

Next thing I heard was a buzzing noise next to her bed. I reached over and picked up her phone to find a text from her mother saying that she would be home in just about an hour.

Jennifer took the phone from me and tossed it off the bed with a satisfied grin.

"It's now or never big boy." She said with a clear lustful tone.

I laughed as she pushed me onto my back and straddled my lap.

"This is payback for stripping me in my front yard butthead!" She giggled as she guided my still hard cock, into her eagerly wet pussy.

I gasped softly and held her hands as she slowly slid down the length of my cock, until I was completely inside her.

Not two minutes later, she was bouncing up and down on my cock and moaning more than ever.

This lasted a good hour and a half (with multiple orgasms on both sides mind you) as we heard a car pull up in the driveway.

"Fuck my mom's home! Get dressed quick!" She gasped and jumped off of my lap, as she proceeded to put her clothes back on (ultimately forgetting her underwear, darn right?).

I quickly put my lacrosse shorts and sneakers back on right as her mom came upstairs to find me shirtless, and her daughter "sorting things in her closet".

I was not really sure what to do, so I just smiled and waved as Jennifer turned and "just realized" her mom was home.

"Hey mom, Will and I were just taking a break. It got wayyy too hot." She said with a not so innocent look in her eyes.

Her mom just nodded and went to her room, as I let out a long sigh of relief.

Jen walked over to me and put her arms around my neck, as she proceeded to kiss me once again.

"You should come over for yard work more often!" She said smiling the way she always does.

I put my shirt back on, and picked up Jennifer by the back of her thighs before kissing her once more. "You are the best girlfriend ever." I said smiling/blushing.

Her mom came back to her room and gave me a big hug after I put her daughter down.

"Come back anytime you want to help around the yard, you're really good at it too!" Jen's mom said with a bright smile.

I laughed and looked over at Jen, "would you mind me coming over to help out?"

She blushed and shook her head, "oh no! Feel free to cum back anytime to help us out!"

I smiled as she put emphasis on the word cum.

This would be the first of many "firsts" with Jennifer.

*****

Hope you guys enjoyed part 2. Let me know how you liked it, what I can improve on, and what you'd like to see next! See ya!