It All Started with a Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife arrived home with my daughter and I was back in my study, working with a renewed focus. My daughter told me all about her day, then proceeded to tell her Aunty the exact same story. Kate pottered around the house, cleaning up toys left out by my little one, and started doing laundry and some other basic chores. Other than a generic 'Hi' there was nothing else said. Kate never even kissed me hello.

I sighed and returned my attention to my work, choosing to focus on the task at hand and not my seemingly declining marriage. It was a shame, I was in such a great mental place and now, in one brief exchange -- or lack of -- I was back in the funk that had started all of this.

Adrienne must have seen my expression and demeanor change, as she approached and whispered, "I'll make you feel good again, soon, I promise." As she backed away, she quickly lifted her top and flashed me her gorgeous tits once more, nipples hard and ready for more fun. I smiled, thankful for the gesture. I couldn't wait to play again.

Then I heard my wife ask, "Why is there a cold coffee in the bathroom?"

12