It All Started With Her Panties

Story Info
Retiree comes across new underwear.
2.8k words
4.45
173.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olderguy
Olderguy
35 Followers

"Whoa, what's this?" exclaimed Gary to himself as he was sorting the laundry for washing. He had retired early from his management position and had taken on the duties of "house husband" to fill his time. For the past month he had faithfully done the wash, including folding and delivering it to the various rooms of the members of the family. Until this load, the only non-white cotton undies had been his partner's, who tended toward the colorful, but sensible cottons and occasional silks. Now staring him in the face were several pairs of thong bikini panties. They were the "mesh" type that covered literally nothing and wedged up the crack of the ass like dental floss. Judging by the size (4) they could only belong to her eldest daughter, Karen. She was what the guys called a "hottie" and spent a lot of time teasing Gary by wearing minimal clothing in the summer and "accidentally" exposing herself the rest of the year.

This sudden change in panty preference intrigued Gary, so when he folded the laundry and placed it Karen's room, he made sure to place the new panties on top, so she knew he noticed the change. That evening when she arrived home, Gary said nothing and waited to see what would happen. Later that night, Karen knocked on his office door in the basement and said "thanks for taking such good care of my new panties." Gary smiled and responded "you're welcome, glad to be of service. Can I ask you something?"

Karen nodded and he asked "what made you decide to change to that style? Did you do it for you, or for the guys?"

Karen looked at him with kind of a shocked look and said "for myself. They make me feel sexy. What do you mean about the guys?"

"Come on Karen, I know you've had a few boyfriends, and you're cute and popular. Some guys like their girls to wear real sexy underwear, and believe me, they are really sexy."

"For your information Gary, no guy has seen what I wear for underwear, so it isn't for them" she said in a rather forceful and hurt tone of voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you or infer anything. It's just my experience that men buy that kind of underwear for their women because it turns them on, and I thought maybe you had a special guy you wanted to turn on" Gary said apologetically.

"That's ok….I guess I am just a little uptight for some reason. I didn't mean to take it out on you" Karen replied. "So, how do you like them?"

"Oh, I like them, but I think I'd rather see them on you than in the wash!" he said without thinking. Fearing he'd stepped over the line, he quickly added "but I was just kidding, of course."

Without missing a beat, Karen said "I could model them for you if you want, but not tonight. I have to go out, but I'll be home early tomorrow and if no else is at home, I can give you a fashion show you won't forget!" "You've got a deal" Gary said with a sigh of relief AND a feeling of intense anticipation.

That night while he was trying to get to sleep, all he could think of was his stepdaughter in those skimpy panties giving him a show. Hell, she had done that all last summer with her tiny bikini bathing suit, but this would be different because he knew the panties would hide nothing, and she might as well be naked for that matter. As he envisioned Karen modeling for him, his cock started to swell but there was no chance for relief as his partner was sound asleep. So he just would have to wait until Karen got home.

The next day dragged on as he awaited Karen's return from her classes at the community college where she was an 18 year old freshman. Just around 1:00 pm she came in the door, all full of pep. "Ready for the show?" she asked in a light mood.

"Sure, how do you want to do it?' Gary asked.

They decided to go upstairs, and he would stay in his room and she would change in her room and come in to show him her various styles and combinations. There was an easy chair in his bedroom which he sat in and awaited her first entrance.

"You ready?" she called out.

"Bring it on" he replied.

Karen walked in dressed as she was when she came home and proceeded to do a slow striptease as she took off her tee-shirt top, exposing a white lace bra. Karen is not big up top, having a 32B chest, but cute nevertheless. As she leaned forward to pull off her jeans, Gary got a nice view of her tits as they were pressed together. She slowly pulled down the jeans, being careful not to pull down the mesh panties which barely covered her neatly trimmed pussy. Of course the mesh material did not hide her pussy hair. She then slowly turned around revealing her taut butt which had no covering whatsoever save the thing line of material down the crack of her ass.

"Well, what do you think?' she asked.

Gary choked on his words as he muttered "very nice." "Would you like to see more?" she inquired.

"Absolutely" he said, still having a hard time swallowing. "I'll be right back. I have five outfits for you to see" she said as she picked up her clothes and went to her room.

The next outfit was totally thong, front and back. It was not mesh, so he couldn't actually see her pussy hair, but it made a nice mound in the front of the white thong trimmed in blue. "Holy shit, that doesn't cover much" he said again with difficulty. She had on the same white lacy bra this time as well. Gary was having a hard time keeping his cock from giving him away.

The next outfit was similar to the previous one, but black and she changed to a black push-up bra making her tits look larger.

"I've got two more outfits to go, and I'm not sure you're going to make it" Karen said pointing to his obviously enlarged crotch area of his jeans. "It won't bother me if you slip into something more comfortable, like your sweats. That way if you want to get in touch with your feelings, it won't be a hassle. I know this must be creating some discomfort, but remember, you said you wanted it."

As she left to change into the next outfit, Gary jumped up and grabbed his sweats and swapped the tight jeans for them, leaving off his jockeys as well. He noticed that he had leaked some pre-cum and quickly wiped it off with a tissue. When she came back in with the next outfit, it was just the bottoms of her new thong bikini bathing suit. She wasn't wearing anything on top. "Just getting ready for our vacation in a few weeks. You did say the beaches were topless, right?"

Gary was speechless. What was she doing, showing him her tits after teasing him with sexy crotch shots? He nodded his assent to her question as he gulped trying to gain his composure.

She looked at his crotch and said "I can see someone enjoys the show!" Gary subconsciously reached down and adjusted his now fully erect cock. "If I show you mine, will you show me yours?" Karen asked with a teasing smile. Without waiting for an answer, she moved forward a little and put her thumbs in the sides of her thong and started to slowly slide them down her thighs, allowing her perfectly trimmed bush to come into view.

Gary reciprocated by slowly sliding his sweats down as well. His thick cock, already hard from the erotic teasing he'd been through for the last half hour, sprang out and lay there for her to view. She finished stripping off the thong and knelt down to pull his sweats off because he seemed to be paralyzed by the sight of her totally nude before him.

"Hmmmmm I knew it was big, I just didn't know it was this thick" she said as she flicked the end with her tongue, lifting off a little of the pre-cum which had formed.

"Are you ssssure you wwwwwant to do this?" he stammered as she took more of him in her mouth. "Oh yeah, I've wanted to do this, and much more for a long time" she said between mouthfuls.

Gary shed his shirt as Karen worked up and down his shaft with her hand and her mouth. "I don't want to cum just yet, so why don't we switch places?" he uttered as she was driving him crazy with her mouth.

"Oh good, maybe I'll finally get someone who knows what they are doing down there" she replied with gusto.

He gently parted her thighs as she sat on the chair. He began a line of kisses that started at the inside of her knee and worked up toward her pussy. He noticed that Karen had shaved her pussy bare and left only the sexy triangle above. This made his cock harder because in all his pussy eating experience, the hottest women were the shaved ones. It must have something to do with total tactile exposure or something like that. With no hair on her pussy lips, it was easy to see and find her clit. It wasn't big, yet. As he began his ministrations on her labia, he noticed that her love button was starting to swell, so he nipped at it with his lips and drew it out more. As he sucked it like a little cock, Karen began to move about in the chair moaning "yes, yes suck my button, make me cum." As Gary increased the pressure on Karen's clit, he could feel the tension build up in her cunt until she exploded with a scream, "oh my god, oh my god, how did you do that?"

Gary let her wind down a bit before lifting up and running his tongue around her very stiff nipples. She pushed him away and said "they're too sensitive. Every time I cum, I can't touch my nipples for a few minutes."

"Let's move to the bed" Gary said and pulled Karen up to the standing position before embracing her in his arms. They backed up to the bed and fell over backwards with her landing on top of him. She slid down and took him in her mouth again, working his cock like a madwoman. "Easy" he said. "There's plenty of it and plenty of time."

She looked up at him and said "I want you inside, and I want you to cum in my pussy." She then sat on him and guided his waiting shaft up inside her cunt and sat on it in one swift movement. She seemed to adjust to his size rather easily and began moving up and down on his cock as he tried to hold off cumming. She sensed he was holding back and said "don't hold off, I need you to cum in my pussy now" as she spasmed into another orgasm. This was all it took and Gary unloaded a torrent of cum into her pulsating pussy.

"That was the best fuck in my life" she said as she collapsed on his chest. "Thank you Gary. I knew you'd be great. I watched you and mom fuck one night and couldn't believe how long you did it. How much time do you need to recover and be ready to go again?"

"Not today, sweetheart. Your sisters will be home any time now. We'll pick up where we left off another day."

"I don't have any classes until noon tomorrow. How about I wake you up after everyone leaves in the morning?" she asked.

The next morning he was awake early, but pretended to be asleep when Karen crept into his room. She was naked and climbed into his bed and snuggled up to him. He was also naked, as that's how he sleeps. She crawled down under the covers and found his flacid cock and took it into her mouth bringing him to erection in just a few minutes. Her ass was up near his face, so he lifted her over him into a 69 position and proceeded to devote 100% of his oral attention to her puffy pussy lips. He licked up and down the outer lips, dipping lower to explore her brown puckered hole. She started to move around as he touched her asshole with the tip of his tongue.

"Are you ok with this?" he inquired, afraid she would be turned off by his attention to the other hole.

"Oh yes, I want you to continue. It's great….no one has ever done that for me before" she moaned while sucking the head of his cock.

Gary was having a hard time controlling his ejaculation, which concerned him, because he had always been able to delay orgasm until his partner had two or three. The fact that this was a beautiful, young and tight woman probably had a lot to do with his problem. In any regard, he didn't want to shoot his load before he had given Karen her pleasure.

"Gary, have you ever, you know?" she asked.

"What, had anal sex?" he responded.

"Yes…..I think I want to try it because your tongue feels so good there, and I know a lot of my friends do it for birth control purposes. They all say they love it, and I'm ready to try it."

"Well, I have had anal sex, but not everyone enjoys it. I am rather thick you know, and it might be difficult to take my size, but if you want to do it, I'm probably the one to try it with you because I won't hurt you and I'll try to make it as good for you as possible" he said.

"How do we do it?" she asked.

"Let me get some KY from your mother's night stand" Gary said and leaned over and opened the drawer, finding it easily. He then squeezed out a big glob and rubbed it on the end of his cock and put the rest on his finger and massaged it into her asshole. His finger slipped in rather easily and he said "maybe this won't be that bad." He then put a second finger in and decided she would be able to take him in there but he had to go slowly.

He placed a few pillows under her belly to raise her hips in the correct angle. He then approached her with his cock nudging at her puckered hole. Very slowly he began to push the head of his cock into her little hole. She tensed up a bit and he backed off. He proceeded slowly again, and this time, the head popped past the sphincter muscle and he was in. Waiting for her to adjust to the intrusion, he stroked her back and asked if she was ready to continue. She nodded yes, and he slowly leaned forward. Unbelievably, in no time, he was buried to the hilt in the ass of this lovely girl, who was accepting his cock like a veteran. When he was sure she was comfortable, he started to stroke slowly in and out. He could feel the walls of her ass as they gripped his cock. It was much tighter than her cunt and he could sense he would not last long. As his rhythm increased, she began to moan in a passionate way. "Oh…oh….oh….this feels so good. Faster Gary, I'm going to cum soon"

Heeding her wishes, he sped up and sensing her approaching climax began to feel his cock start to pulse and pull the semen from his balls, which were banging against her pussy as he slammed in and out of her ass. "I'm cumming!" he yelled and unleashed a massive shot up her ass.

Karen felt his cock pulsate with his orgasm and that sent her over the edge. As she spasmed with her climax, her muscles contracted around his cock and drained the cum from his shaft.

They both collapsed, sweating on each other. As his cock shrunk, it worked it way out of her ass and with a loud "plop" he exited her hole. As his cum started leaking out of her newly plowed ass hole, she said "I think we need a shower."

"Yes we do, and thank you for the wake up call" he smiled.

All this because he agreed to do the wash!

Olderguy
Olderguy
35 Followers