It All Starts With A Kiss

Story Info
One very hot encounter with an ex girlfriend.
933 words
4
34.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all starts with a kiss. Her lips, so soft and warm, reveal a much deeper side once my lips are pressed to them. What starts out soft and tender turns electric as soon as our lips meet. As our tongues dance, my head spins and I fall under her spell. She kisses me with the intensity of a hurricane. Just thinking about it now takes my breath away. I am drawn to her as if by some kind of crazy magnetic force. I kiss her lips, then as my hands move over her, I move down and kiss her neck. This makes her gasp and encourages me to go farther. Her body is so hot, so wanting, needing to be touched.

Removing her shirt and bra I marvel at the beauty of this woman laying next to me. As she looks up at me, her mouth is slightly open and her eyes are glazed with passion. As my hand touches the bare skin of her stomach she grabs me, pulling me close and kissing me ferociously. I am now completely lost in her.

Her breasts, now uncovered, are so beautiful I cannot help myself and I move to touch them. Her skin is so soft and feels so good beneath my hands. I take my finger and circle first one nipple, and then the other. At my first touch she starts to moan quietly. Lightly circling and then massaging her nipples, I can tell by her movements and sounds that she is in heaven. Leaning down I gently kiss her breasts, taking her nipple between my lips. I swirl my tongue around and then suck them. I hear "oohhhh" come from her and I know there is no stopping now. Quickly shedding my clothes I lay next to her and run my hands all over her. The feeling of our naked bodies touching is almost more than I can stand. As our bodies move together everything else ceases to exist. It's as if we have transcended into an alternate universe and all that exists in it is our bodies that are moving as one. Crazed with desire I want to touch and kiss every inch of her body all at once. At this moment my sole purpose is to please her, to give her pleasure like she has never known. As we move in a tangled mess of hands, fingers, lips and tongues her moans of pleasure increase, her voice turning to an urgent whisper.

"You know what I want," she whispers. I slide my hand down her body and I can feel the heat emanating from between her legs. I can smell her scent in the air and I know she is wet. I slide my hand down over her pubic area and she begins to move, trying to force my fingers where she wants them to go. I opt instead to tease her a little, softly rubbing her clit for a moment and then pulling it away. I kiss her again and tell her how good she feels beneath my hands. Her skin is like satin and my hands slide smoothly across it.

When I feel she can wait no longer I reach down and slide two fingers inside her. She is hot. So hot I think were it not for the juices flowing from her she would burst into flames. As my fingers find her special place, a primal, guttural moan escapes from somewhere deep within her. I kiss her stomach, her thighs, everywhere I can reach. I want to devour her, to put my mouth where my hand is, but I know that for her, the pleasure she is getting cannot be matched by my tongue. I move my fingers slowly at first, then faster. Her hips are thrusting to meet my hand, and she's telling me to fuck her. That drives me to the brink and my thrusts become harder and deeper. Her moans become louder and louder. I love to hear her cries of ecstasy and I myself am becoming quite wet. I kiss and suck her breasts now and her moans are timed with the thrusts of my fingers. I slide a third finger inside her and she is panting. I am amazed by her, completely entranced and aroused at the same time. Soon I feel her muscles start to tighten around my fingers and I know she is close.

I whisper to her "come on baby, give it to me," and she is completely oblivious to everything else. Her moans turn to "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH YEAH, DON'T STOP." Those words light a fire in me that I cannot describe. Her body stiffens, her face turns red, and her hips start to tremble. The tremble becomes a full on shudder and her muscles are squeezing my fingers so tight I can barely push them inside her, but I continue to force them in. Suddenly she lets out such a cry of pleasure and there is a flood of her juices flowing out over my hand and onto the bed. As her orgasm erupts from inside her it is warm and plentiful. I keep my hand moving but slow down the force and speed of it. After a moment she gently removes my hand and I know she is finished.

As she lays there spent, her eyes closed, hair scattered around her head on the pillow she is the most beautiful thing in the world. I kiss her and then lay next to her, thinking how amazing it is to make love to her.