It Always Starts at an Inn Pt. 02

Story Info
Winston's first adventure as Veronica and Scott are drawn in.
5.4k words
4.67
698
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2024
Created 05/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had awoken early and was sitting at a table in the Westside Inn. Absentmindedly, I sit wondering if there was an East side, but after seeing how small this town is, I give up with that line of reasoning. Emma and I had arrived here last night. We had no money, so she offered to have me muck out the horse stalls, in exchange for two rooms and a meal. It took her a little extra flirting, but the innkeeper eventually agreed. I was starving and still had no idea where "here" was.

Three days ago, I had fallen down a well. When I broke the surface of the water, I was in a river, in the middle of the forest. I found myself startled back to reality as I saw Emma walk down the steps. I found myself surprised she could even walk. After finishing the stalls, and returning inside, I had seen Emma sitting at a table with four men. They were all five very drunk and I noticed they were ordering another round of drinks. I made my way up to my room, exhausted. Several hours later I was awakened to moaning and grunting coming from her room. This continued for several hours and I heard multiple different voices through out the night. I have no idea who or how many men visited her, but I can say it went on much of the night.

Listening to the sounds caused my young virgin mind to wander. I had pulled out my dick and stroked it, I imagined her tall, thin, form sitting on top of me. Her raven black hair was brushing across my chest as my hands played with her large, ample, breasts. I didn't last long and emptied myself all over my belly.

My attention was brought back to the present as she sat down at the table across from me. "Last night I had a conversation with several of the locals, and I think we have a way to earn a little money here." She continued to await my approval as her words sunk in.

Thinking back to how she has been paying for things recently, I was a little afraid to ask what her plan was.

After realizing I wasn't going to respond, she went ahead and spoke. "There are rumors of a swamp monster. The reward is large enough to get us some comfort for a short while." She smiled as if this was the answer to all of our problems.

I took a moment to think about my words before speaking, but they made no sense coming out.

She laughed.

"I'm sure it isn't really a monster. It's probably just a goblin or some other small creature. I'm sure a big strong man such as yourself can dispatch such a beast in quick order?" She continues to look smug as she begins to lay out the plan for the day.

******

The sounds of music blare from the speakers as Veronica dances to the beat. Her boyfriend Scott had invited her to a dance club to celebrate their two year anniversary. Although she loves dancing, she is also sure that Scott intended to get her drunk and sleep with her. Scott is grinding into her. His hands travel up her sides, and one hand cups one of her soft breasts. She glances at him and slides his hand off. She hasn't been too happy with his recent attitude. Although she knows the real him, he often comes off, to others, as a stuck up entitled brat. His breath tingles along the side of her neck as she finds herself tingling in all the right places. Although he makes regular attempts to get her into his bed, she still has held out. She was raised to retain her virginity until marriage. She giggles at the thought. That isn't really the plan. She still hasn't done more than give him an occasional blowjob, but when it happens, she wants it to be memorable. She rubs her ass into his crotch, fighting her own primal desires, wondering if tonight will be the night?

His hands travel down, grasping her hips as he grinds into her ass again. She bends over, giving him a view in which it looks like he is fucking her from behind. She moans as she feels her juices flowing down her leg. The song ends just in time as she was worried she would orgasm in front of everyone. They begin to walk back towards the table and she sits down, trying to catch her breath.. He walks up to the bar and orders them another pair of drinks. A tall, skinny, short haired beauty is sitting there and Veronica sees them exchange a few words. Her ass cheeks hang out from the tight pair of shorts that barely covers her figure. Veronica's mind wanders a little as she stops to think about her amazement that their fake IDs worked. Although, after some thoughts, his family connections to everything in town is the more likely reason no one has questioned them. She rubs her legs together as the warmth between them is radiating through her body. She is so horny she wanted to rip off his clothes and make passionate love to him right there on the dance floor. She glances around briefly and then rubs her finger along her inner thigh She shivers with anticipation as she realizes she needs to stop before someone sees her. Her hand straightens her short skirt as she looks back towards the bar to see what is taking so long. Scott is standing there with his arm around the tall girl. He leans close to her, whispering into her ear, as his hand slides down her back and grabs her big round ass. The girl giggles and leans in, kissing him on the neck.

Veronica's temper flairs as she pushes her red hair out of her face. She has suspected a couple of times that he has cheated on her, but each time she questioned him, he always had an alibi. It has happened enough to make her wonder if maybe she is one of those jealous girlfriends that sabotage their own relationships. This time, she knows what she saw. She stomps up to him, shaking her fists in anger. He turns to her as if nothing had ever happened. She grabs his arm, which is still around the tall lady, and then stomps out of the club. She doesn't look back as she calls for a ride. Tears pour from her eyes as she sits on the side of the road waiting on her father to come and pick her up. Scott never does come out to check on her. This is so typical of his personality. The world revolves around him and he is probably so oblivious to even noticed she is gone. How can she have such strong feelings for someone so uncaring?

When her father arrives, he can smell the alcohol on her breath, but seeing the tears, he chooses not to say anything. He mentions to her that they will discuss this in the morning after they both get some sleep. As they arrive at home, she runs inside and up to her room. She cries herself to sleep wondering how she could be so gullible.

The next morning, she crawls out of bed. Her makeup is smeared from her tears. She glances at her phone, but isn't surprised when there is no text message. That Bastard doesn't even have the courtesy to apologize. She slowly trudges towards her bathroom, turning on the shower. She begins to cry again as the memories of the past evening again awaken in her mind. With a cloudy mind, she switches the valve and begins to fill the tub. What she really needs is a good hot soak to relax.

*****

Winston and Emma get out of a small cart and he watches her slip a thick cloak over her shoulders. There is a cool dampness in the air that makes the morning seem colder than it really is. The two men she hired climb down with them. She had allowed both men to feel her breasts, in exchange for a ride. One of the men owns a boat, of which they have now arrived. Emma's breasts bounce as she walks down the pier. She gracefully steps into the boat as both men and Winston stare at her perfect ass. She kneels down on the bottom and stares back at Winston.

"Come along boy," she looks Winston in the eyes,"this boat won't row itself."

Winston held back a tinge of terror as he remembers he can't swim. He begins to climb into the boat, far less gracefully. Both of the men stand with massive grins on their faces as the boy makes a fool of himself. He soon finds himself in position and begins to push the boat with a pole. Emma attempts some small talk, but he is exerting a lot of effort as he awkwardly pushes the boat slowly into the swamp.

As they get deeper into the swamp, she grows quieter, staring into the surrounding gloom. He finds his imagination trailing off as he stares at the ass of the woman in front of him. He imagines her round ass slowly sliding up and down on his cock, as he plays with her big, round breasts. He imagines biting her nipple as she twists around staring into his eyes. Just as he is about to cum, she spins around, taking him into her full lips and...

"Winston!" He hears his name in the background as water splashes him in the face. His mind comes back to the present as he sees Emma frantically looking at him and pointing. Three small greenish brown humanoids are running through the tree line, chasing someone. The glint of dirty red hair is seen as the person falls behind a tree. Emma motions him quickly to the shore.

******

Scott stood at the foot of his bed. An ass was bent up towards him as the girl he had just met lay face down on his bed. He cups her ass allowing his fingers to spread her legs apart. The memory of Veronica stomping out of the club, lingered in the back of his mind, but at the forefront was a beautiful woman and his raging hard on. He buries his face between her legs licking between the folds and then teasing her clit. His thumb slowly rubs her ass as his tongue laps at her sweetness. He hears her moaning and begins to nibble on her clit. This elicits a small quiver of her body as he continues to lick.

"I'm getting close," he hears her voice say, "I need you to fuck me now." her moans continue as she looks back at him with her eyes pleading. He slides his cock along her slit, bumping her clit. She coos as she continues to beg. He lines up the tip and slowly begins to push into her. Each thrust going deeper and deeper. She moans loudly as he finally sinks himself in completely. He begins to slowly pump her and then speeds up, grabbing her hips for a grip. Her moans further encourage him as he speeds up, drilling into her harder and harder. Her moans become more guttural as his balls slap against her with each thrust. She begins to struggle to catch her breath as her body begins to shudder. He drills even harder, feeling the urge inside of him, aching for release. As her shuddering becomes harder, her pussy clenches around his dick. He drives in one last time burying himself as deep inside of her as he can as he feels his release. His balls tighten as he begins to spurt deep inside of her body.

*****

Veronica sits on her toilet and pulls her face from her hands, feeling very sad and depressed. She strips off her clothing and slowly sits in the warm bath water. She feels her skin burning as her body slowly adjusts to the temperature. She lays back trying to relax, but another wave of tears washes over her. She slides her head under the warm water, exhaling and wondering if she should just stay here until she drowns. Unfortunately, her question is answered as her body reflexively pushes her back to the surface.

As her head breaks the surface she smells a stench as if something is rotting nearby. The warm bath water has also turned frigidly cold. She opens her eyes, seeing a canopy of tree branches above her. She glances down and realizes there is a thin layer of slime covering her chest as she jumps up trying to wipe it away. A mosquito flies near her ear as she looks around in surprise. She had just been lying in the bathtub, in her house. Now she stands naked, in the middle of a swamp. She slowly attempts to climb out, but slips on the muddy bank, falling face first into the mud. A sound catches her attention and she sees a short greenish brown humanoid peek out from under a fern frond. The creature slowly climbs out, approaching the bank. She stares in shock as she sees that it is still several inches shorter than her, even though it is several feet higher on the bank. It is covered in several layers of rotting furs and has a small sword strapped to its waist. The creature speaks out in a strange language and is then greeted by several other voices from behind the trees. She continues to stare, concern creeping into her conscious. The creature pulls open a fur loin cloth exposing a large malformed green cock. Huge testicles hang below it, as the creature begins to stroke it with its hands. She is left in shock for a moment, but then her senses catch up and she begins to run. She hears chattering behind her as she wildly runs anywhere her body can squeeze as she is slowed by the thick underbrush. She turns momentarily to see if they are still visible, and trips on a vine. She falls roughly to the ground, cutting open her leg. She glances down and sees her feet are also bleeding from the rocks and limbs sticking out of the ground, on her frantic run.

She glances up about to scream. She sees one of the creatures above her, rubbing his groin. Suddenly, a pole strikes it in the head, causing it to fall on top of her. Its huge cock rubs against her leg as she fights duel emotions. One of these feelings is utter disgust as she feels a warm liquid spurt onto her leg. The goo drips down her crotch and settles in her ass crack. The other feeling is curiosity as her body tingled at the memory of seeing such a huge cock.

She fought to free herself from the weight of the short creature as she sees a young man above her. A tinge of recognition passed through her mind, but she can't place where she has met him. He spins around just in time to have the pole knocked from his hands. He trips and stumbles, falling on top of her. His embarrassment is visible as she tries to cover herself. Above them two more of the creatures stand, with small swords drawn on them. Suddenly, a tree root wraps around the waist of one of the creatures and then entwines itself around the leg of the other. Both creatures look at each other shocked as they are pulled backwards. The young man jumps to his feet offering a hand. Veronica feels a small sense of relief while also feeling very uncomfortable. She tries to cover herself as a tall dark haired woman jumps from a boat, onto the bank and pulls off her cloak, covering Veronica's nakedness.

*****

Scott awakens early in the morning and wanders through the house naked. His parents are out of town on a business trip so he has the whole house to himself. He grabs a beer from the refrigerator and wanders outside standing near the pool. He takes a huge swig as he stares at the water. He fights a sudden urge to jump in, uncertain of why, so he steps aside. He downs the rest of the beer as he thinks back to the fun he has had in this pool. Along the one wall, he lost his virginity, at his 18th birthday party, to one of his mom's friends. Memories dance in his head, of her fat tits floating on the water as he pumped his seed into her. Over the next week he had gotten two more of her friends into his bed. The deck chair off to his right is where he fucked Veronica's best friend. He also can't forget that bitch he fucked at Senior Prom. How that geek, Winston got such a hot date only primed his desire to fuck her, and fuck her he did. There was several other girls from school too. He smiles to himself at how easy it is. He is rich, handsome, strong, and the school's latest football champion. Nothing can possibly stop him now.

He walks back towards the house, feeling a little unsteady. His head is thumping and unusually cloudy. Another beer should do the trick as he stumbles near the pool. His vision spins for a moment and he trips, falling into the pool. The cool water feels good on his sore muscles as he slowly kicks his way back to the surface.

Upon reaching the surface he swims back towards the edge and his feet hit a muddy, rocky, surface. He glances up in surprise as he sees his backyard is gone. Instead of his pool, he finds himself in a pond. Instead of his parent's house, he finds himself staring at an old mud shack. There is a horse and several chickens in the yard. A small barn covered with thatch, sits off to the side. As he climbs out of the water naked, a voice calls out to him from the side. He glances over and sees a pretty young woman walking out of the barn. He walks towards her naked, uncertain of where he is, or how he got here.

*****

The boat ride back to town is excruciatingly slow and quiet. Winston has had a crush on Veronica since first grade, but never imagined himself finding her naked in a swamp, especially not wherever "here" is. Several times she turned and looked at him, but so far she hasn't spoken to him. As he slowly pushes the boat up to the pier, the two men from this morning walk up to assist the ladies. Their stares linger on the dirty, near naked form of Veronica as she attempts to cover herself with the cloak. Winston climbs out of the boat, straightening the rusty blade on his hip. If he got nothing more from the morning, at least he now has a weapon. He reaches in and grabs a bundle of rotting furs with a dark blood stain on the bottom. His stomach rolls at the memory. After saving Veronica, Emma asked him to discretely go back into the woods and cut the heads off the three creatures. Winston is curious about how Veronica arrived here, but Emma, first and foremost, expected to get paid for their work today.

They ride back in the cart, without speaking, as the two men continue to talk and ask questions. Winston sees them sneak peaks at Veronica every time the wind blows on her cloak. Winston struggles to control himself as each time a flash of her fair skin shows. As they arrive back at the inn, Winston hops down and offers Veronica his hand. She huddles the cloak around her body but also accepts his hand. She gives him a small smile, but then winces as her sore feet touch the ground. Without thought, Winston drapes his arm around her, for support. At first she draws away, but then moments later, leans towards him, accepting his offer. They slowly walk inside, as Emma grabs the bag full of heads and rushes inside ahead of them, to collect their bounty.

*****

Illian stood in the hallway with his hands tied in front of him. His bright armor glistens under the pale glow of the light globes. Until this morning, he was General of the High Elf army, and cousin to the Queen herself. Now he stands as a prisoner, stripped of his sword and title. He glances towards his two guards. Both struggle to look him in the eyes as they motion for him to follow them into the throne room.

He enters the massive hall, with his boots echoing off the floor. As he approaches the queen, he drops to one knee and bows, keeping his eyes averted towards the floor.

"Stand Illian, there is no reason for us to be so formal." The queens voice nearly sings through the air. He takes a moment to glance up at her and then stands. He takes in the sight of the familiar room, Long silk banners hang from the wall honoring the seven great Elven houses. The center of these is the House of Segne. On it the golden signet of an anvil with wings. In honor of the Queen, there is a fringe of gold wrapping the mighty crest. Light globes dance in an ornate fashion along the ceiling shedding a perfect mixture of light tones across the throne room. In the center of the grand display, the beautiful blonde haired Elf sits upon her golden throne.

"Illian, you stand before me charged with breaking the sacred oath of balance."

Illian nods his head in acknowledgment.

"Cousin, before I issue out your punishment, I wish to ask you why? Why did you break our most sacred of laws?" The sound of her voice showed both pity and disdain, if such a thing is possible.

Illian looked his cousin directly in the eyes. "My Queen, I was merely doing the one thing that too many in your court are afraid to do. We both know of the Seer's prophecy. Before the next harvest, the Great Defiler will meet with you. And a baby will be born that will destroy the Great House of Segne."

"I know that many in our court would rather have their house raised to the seat of glory," the queen looked down in contemplation as she spoke, "but regardless of the prophecy, our house must hold the highest level of integrity. Breaking our greatest law can not go unpunished"

12