It Became Reality Ch. 2

Story Info
He settles into his new apartment.
1k words
4.06
61.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got settled in my new apartment, my new job in the new city I was living in. About three months later I decided to go back and visit my hometown. I wanted to visit my parents and friends over the weekend. As I drove into town I decided to stop at the store I used to work in and visit my old co-workers. It was about 11pm and just my luck Tameka was on shift. I went in and she hugged me so tight, like she missed me. We sat at the table and talked about me living on my own for the first time and talked about what she was doing. Tameka mentioned that she would be off the next night, and she asked me to come over to her place and hang out with her and her roommate. So I accepted!!

The following night I drove over to her house, she greeted me at the door with a smile. We sat in her living room with her roommate and talked over a few beers. Her roommate had to leave to head out on a date she had. So me and Tameka just sat there laughing and having a good time. She really didn’t hit on me, she acted as we were best of friends. For a moment I started thinking about all those nights I would just dream about fucking her and I thought about the first night she made my cock hungry for her.

So right then and there I looked at her and told her that there has been something on my mind for the longest time. She acted as she had no clue and plus the way she talked to me was in a blunt way. She would say things dealing with sex joking around so to me that was a ice breaker for my shyness. Also I said to myself "this is my chance, I'm here alone with this ebony beauty, I gotta let her know" So I mentioned the night she turned me on and I confessed to her that I would dream about making out with her. I told her I was just so scared she might get offended, but now in the present time I had to get it out.

Tameka just sat there and stared into my eyes with shock on her face. She stood up and walked over to where I was sitting, she sat down beside me and said "baby, I've been hitting on you the whole time, I was so horny so willing I wanted you to take me back in the drink cooler and fuck my brains out!!" Within seconds my cock sprung into action Tameka grabbed me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. We stood near the bed kissing and touching each other. Our tongues just drove deep into each other's mouth. Tamkea started to rub my cock through my jeans as I reached under her dress and rubbed my hand across her hairy bush. She then started to unzip my pants letting them fall to my ankles pulled my shoes and socks off and got completely nude.

Tameka pushed onto the bed and she started to take my cock in her mouth. Her dark full lips wrapped around my throbbing cock while her fingers massaged my balls. She sucked it hard and fast rolling her tongue up and down my shaft. Oh it was such a moving feeling I couldn’t bear. After a few minutes which seemed like forever pleasure. She stood up and removed her clothes before me. I stood up and pushed her onto the bed. I whispered to her "Oh Tameka, I wanna eat your pussy" She laid on her back and spread her dark and sexy legs wide. I drove my face in between her legs, running my tongue deep into her juicy slit. From side to side I licked her inner walls while two of my fingers rolled across her clit.

I then started to nibbled on her clit gently as my fingers slid in and out of her wet soaking pussy. Within seconds she started cumming. She started to scream at the top of her lungs "oh baby, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my gawd!!" She begged me to stick my cock inside of her aching cunt. I positioned myself on top of her with her legs spread wide. I started out with a slow pace, within seconds Tameka Grabbed my ass and started pushing me into her. She started grunting to me, "oh fuck hard, fuck hard with that beautiful white cock of yours!!"I started to slam her hard and fast, my balls were making a slapping sound against ass.

Tameka pushed me off of her and straddled me, she reached from behind her and positioned my cock into her slit. She started to ride me hard and fast. She then slowed down so I could put one of big tasty brown nipples into my mouth. I sucked on them with all my might. Tameka got up off my cock and got on all fours I then got up behind her "doggie style" I slipped my cock deep into her, I started to fuck her hard and fast, her ass was jiggling every time I would push into her.

I felt my balls started to ache. I voiced with gasping air "oh Tameka I about to cum, I'm almost there!!" Tameka pulled away from me and turned around facing my pussy dripping cock. She took it into her mouth sucking it hard and fast, while I slipped my fingers into her wet pussy. I started to pour out gallons of cum from my cock. Tameka took some of it into her mouth, then laid there while I fingered her. My cum dripped all over her belly. Tameka started to buck her ass up and down onto the bed. She started to scream and moan, "oh I am cumming, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" We laid there in sweat trying to catch our breaths.

We then head off to the bathroom to wash all the cum off of her bodies, then we cuddled and fucked again and again that night. After that night Tameka took a week off work to come back with me to my where I was living so we could continue catching up on our pleasures.