It Began in the Bubble Tub Ch. 2

Story Info
His adventures with exhibitionist girlfriend continue.
2.5k words
4.23
51.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers

Glad that the secret of my liaison with Bo in the Steam Room had remained just so, Jasmine and I went to our separate changing rooms (what a shame boys and girls have different changing areas in the pool complex!); and met in the entrance before heading off to the car. I was in a mood of abject excitement, and I was sure for a fact that Jas’ was probably a touch horny. Pretty much as soon as I rolled out of the car park she had her hand on my crotch, WOW, she certainly wasn’t the first girlfriend of mine to do that but it was still a chore to keep my mind on the road! Naughty little minx.

We hit a red light and had to stop, and instinctively I looked over and smiled at the couple in the car in the next lane. Jas’ sat forward in her seat and smiled over too. Just as the guy and his girl smiled back, Jas’ dropped her head into my lap and unzipped my fly, and released ‘Trouble’ ... and I half-laughed-half-yelped in surprise as I felt her warm mouth envelope me. Christ! I’d never had a blow job behind the wheel before (well not driving anyway!) The guy in the car next to me laughed and made a half-hearted salute ... his girl frowned. May my relationships never be blighted by ‘headaches’ I prayed. I just about managed to keep from holding up the traffic safely as the lights went green, the awesome feeling and the comical slurping sound down from my crotch notwithstanding. The guy in the car next to me tried to keep up neck and neck ... oh shit, he was leaning, trying to catch the action ... dirty bastard!

Superb ... well I hope he was enjoying the show as much as Jasmine was obviously enjoying being the show, and I tried hard to concentrate on the road, and not on her head moving up and down my length, sucking away damn fine with that evil little tongue of hers. I would’ve lost it and came in a horrendous mess had I not so recently fed Bo my load, something I hoped Jasmine could never find out about. I’d have to talk to him about that!

After a little while I could take no more and I had to pull over into a supermarket car park and fuck her brains out before we both went mad. So there it was, mid morning on a Saturday, sun shining down and shoppers arriving and going about their business, and I piled Jas’ into the back seat and leapt on top of her. We both tangled with each other’s garments and as soon as I was properly released and had pulled her panties to one side I plunged deep and hard into her sopping wet hole. She squealed loudly and bit my shoulder as I tried to nibble on her ear, and within seconds I was ramming into her hilt deep, and I could just imagine the car rocking and her screaming attracting the attention of the shopgoers.

It seemed to really excite Jas’, which was the funny thing. Never really appealed to me the ‘getting caught’ bug with sex. But it was kind of fun all the same.

She was so amazingly horny, I'd never know her to cum so quickly, she was really getting off on it, and her barely stifled screams were making me feel kind of excited too. Her tight little cunny was gripping my shaft like a vice, she was so hot and so wet, and probably building up to another orgasm as I ploughed into her. I wondered suddenly if anyone was staring through the window of the car at my ass moving up and down as I did my work.

Finally with Jasmine's tongue delving into my throat, practically deep enough to choke me and her fingernails digging into my shoulders and lower back I burst with a "YES!" deep inside her about 2 seconds after her third orgasm erupted all around me. Our juices mingled in that wonderful place inside her roughly beneath her navel and we lay there, joined in a sweaty almost-fully-clothed heap panting heavily and smiling at each other, before bursting out giggling. I began to shrink inside her, what an awesome-post-orgasm feeling when there was a loud knock on the window behind me.

"Shit!" Jas' gasped and began to scramble for clothes.

"What?!?" I turned around, twisting my body rather awkwardly. "What's ...?"

I was staring right into the nightstick gripping hand of a 250lb mauler of a security guard. I could make out another gorilla dude behind him and a number of pissed off looking Moms and giggling/blushing/smiling teenage boys. Could be a tough crowd to win over. Maybe I should cover my ass to start off with!

"Hi ..."

Before I could even flash my smile I was cut off.

"Punk, you got 60 seconds to not be here before I kick the crap out of you and call the cops and have them kick the crap out of you. You fucking perverts. Get the hell out of my supermarket! And never come back! Perverts!"

I pulled on my pants, jumped in the drivers' seat and got the hell out of there through a red light. Arguing with gorillas with nightsticks wasn't a hobby I was about to take up. Once the initial shock had worn off, Jasmine and I burst out laughing ... she was still in the back making herself look respectful and wasn't in as much of a cold sweat over it as me. Being 'caught' was kind of a turn on but I didn't really know why.

We spent most of the afternoon just chilling out back at my apartment, munching on pizza and watching a couple of DVDs. I caught an hour in the sun on the balcony, it was starting to warm up nicely in Sydney that summer.

The warmth on my back put a smile on my face, I love that feeling, and worse, it reminded me of the handjob Jasmine had given me in the Bubbletub back at the pool complex just that morning. Mmmmmm ... and I started to get a hard on into the wooden flooring of my balcony. I shifted sort of half uncomfortably and half satisfyingly because I just love the feeling of blood flowing into 'Trouble'. I had a meaningless conversation of pleasantries with my neighbour Brad who came out onto his balcony to chug a couple of beers and enjoy the sun. He was the nice-but-shy-type, a totally pleasant kind of guy I liked to hang back with now and then. He went back inside after a while, and Jasmine sauntered over, topless, just in her panties and sat down next to me.

"That was kinda fun this morning."

"Yeah, it was pretty weird but it made me excited too. You're really into that stuff, aren't you?"

"Ha Ha Ha! Yeah I kind of like being a naughty little girl!" she giggled back at me. "What were you and Brad talking about?"

"Ah nuthin', just havin' a bullshit."

"Lets do it here!" she breathed into my ear and grabbing my balls through my boxers. "Lets do it now!"

"What ... c'mon, not here ..."

But I made the mistake (depending on your point of view) of turning over to face her ... so she could get her hand into my shorts and take a hold of 5" and growing of trouser sausage. She just smiled that devilish smile and I said nothing until she took it out and once again her wonderful lips enveloped me with there pouting warmth. At that point I just groaned loudly and felt the full hardness make its welcome return to 6 1/2" as her tongue started to do the incredible things it did. Anyone with good enough eyesight could check out the 19th floor of the apartment complex and see that 2 people were being very public about their desire for one another indeed!

Mmmmmm ... oh God ... all thoughts of being caught by Brad or anyone else were just gone, her tongue was so hot and angry and it knew how to get the job done.

"Oh, fuck, baby, you are SO good." I moaned.

"MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmppppphhhhhhhhmmm" she answered.

She could almost, but not quite deep throat me, and her hands never ceased to caress and knead my balls as she sucked away. It was a marathon effort not to cum too quickly when she really wanted to suck me off. The first time I was ever with her I lasted all of a minute from when she took her first taste of 'Trouble'.

Jasmine knew when to stop (unless it was a mouthful she was after) when she wanted to fuck, and she got the timing right. Soundlessly, she moved on top of me and mounted. We fit together pretty well, and most of the time we don't need to use any hands to help penetration. With a sudden rush of wet heat and slightly exciting friction I entered her and she gasped and screwed up her eyes slightly as she slowly sat down, engulfing my length. I tried to kiss her constantly to stop her screaming, but I think she intentionally wanted to draw attention and maybe an audience. I pumped into her slowly and sensually, deep to the hilt, back to the head each time, lingering my engorged end around her pussy lips before pushing deep into her again. She shuddered and squealed as each end of my shaft did a different thing to her; I knew I could give her so many orgasms for every one of mine this way. Sometimes, like in the carpark we just did a hard and fast fuck where I just want to cum as soon as I can, but usually, and now, I would use a number of different rhythms, and most of all this slow and extra sensuous one to bring her off and off and off. I pushed a finger into her tight and sweaty (and as far as I knew) virgin ass and tenderly masturbated her combative sphincter to enhance the pleasure.

She fucking loved it, her sighs were guttural and noisy.

"Hey, Duke, there's somethin' else I wanted to ... what the FUCK?!?" Brad came back out onto his balcony and saw just exactly what we were up to! "Oh, fuck, sorry man-"

"Hey Handsome." Jas' teased him.

(Don't tease him honey, he's a good guy, I thought)

"You must be Jasmine ... I'm Brad ... Sorry I better go."

"So you can whack off?"

(Oh Jasmine, what are you doing?!?)

"I........" He mumbled. He was obviously getting hard already, with naughty-little-school-boy-embarrassment very evident.

"Whack off HERE, Brad." Jasmine said.

She could speak kind of normally because I wasn't actually fucking her ... I'd stopped thrusting into her when Brad had appeared, and I was kind of 4" inside. The next thing she did really surprised me, she reached between the bars of my balcony over to his and grasped at Brad's crotch. He didn't try and get out of the way.

"Whack off for me, Brad. I want to see you cum."

"Duke, man ..."

"Get it out, dude. She wants to see it!"

I resolved to think about it later and have some fun now. I thrust my head up into Jasmine's dark tanned breasts and took a mouthful of nipple, gripped her buttocks hard and started ramming into her HARD. She started crying a loud and sexual "UHH!" each time I punishingly gave her the whole length.

Brad's shyness took the next 10 minutes off and he presented a rather large 7" cock with an above average thickness and a heavy foreskin. He stiffened up to an almost comical banana-like angle and started abusing himself, staring at Jasmine's sexually charged facial expressions and started to sweat profusely as he pumped the length feverishly.

"Cum for me, Brad." she whispered, occasionally reaching over for a touch of his cock or nuts. "Cum for me, baby."

She was really getting off on being watched, on being a masturbatory fantasy for maybe months to cum for the guy. I found it strange, I was more worried about Brad wanting something more from her at some point I guess. But the guy was genuinely having fun, that was for sure. So was I, and especially Jasmine, the naughty little girl.

Her orgasms came easily, I counted 2 or 3 before Brad started to spill a thick amount of cum all over his hand before an unexpected spurt hit Jas' in the face and tits (fuck, he could shoot from nearly 3 feet away!) before the rest of his ecstasy dripped thickly into his hand and over his balcony floor. He collapsed on the railing, still pumping his length, smiling but still looking terribly guilty.

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry!" he said

Jasmine didn't say anything, she just came again and dug her nails into my pecs as her juices warmed my scrotum. That was more than I myself could take, and I pushed her off me, held my hand on top of her head so she would stay on her knees and stood up, jacking off crazily over her. I pulled her head back, and placed my cock over her lips just in time for the first few drips before she opened her mouth and I blasted all over her teeth and tongue and chin ... she took me in and sucked hard as my next 3 spurts ended up right where they belonged in the back of her throat ... fuck ... oh God I felt so good.

We didn't really say much more ... I was suddenly aware that the entire world could probably see me, and I was naked and probably breaking a number of indecent exposure laws. I spirited Jasmine back inside and we collapsed on the bed giggling into a '69' and we cleaned each other's seeping genitals, tasting familiar and wonderful juices.

"That was fucking great, having a guy jack off watching you fuck me, baby! I have never been so fucking horny!"

"Pretty weird, kind of cool though."

(I bet Brad's big cock tasted fucking brilliant)

"I'd like to have a guy actually jerk off OVER me while you fuck me, like a live porno, you know, not actually allowed to touch me, but to be that close."

"I don't know if that would work, baby."

"It would with Brad! He loved it out there today!"

"Oh, Jas' baby I don't know if we should do that to him."

"You know my sick-puppy brother's girlfriend had him suck and fuck and get fucked by another guy while she watched and played with her vibe!"

"What?!?" I tried to sound as if I'd 'never' be involved in anything like that (well that I wanted her to know of)

"Brad would like it and it wouldn't hurt anybody! You'd get off on being porno for a guy too, I just know it!"

(Would I?)

TBC...

C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers