It Began in the Locker Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive back to Ethan's was calm and quiet. Neither had much to say. Cameron was tense and hard but fine with it and Ethan couldn't keep from smiling. Ethan locked his car and lead the way inside. The door was barely closed before Cameron found himself backed into it and his pants around his ankles. Ethan knelt in front of him and sucked him into his mouth. He set a vicious pace making it obvious he wanted to suck Cameron's brain out through his dick. Cameron sank his hands in Ethan's hair and held on for the ride. Ethan pulled off reluctantly after a minute. He stood up and pulled Cameron to the couch. He bent him over the back of it. He fished some lube and a condom from his pocket and quickly put them to use. He was buried balls deep inside Cameron before he spoke. "I can't believe...the show...you put on tonight. I thought you...weren't into exhibitions."

"Not usually...had to stake my claim...let her know...without making trouble. Now stop talking and fuck me like you mean it damnit. Don't keep me waiting. I've been hard for you since that damn movie."

"Okay sweetheart. Hold on to the sofa."

Cameron did as he was told and Ethan started to piston into him. The force of it moving the sofa back and forth. "Stroke yourself." Ethan demanded. Cameron took his hand off the sofa and wrapped it around his cock fucking into his own hand. Seconds later he was howling his orgasm. His voice joined by Ethan's as he emptied into him.

Pulling them both into the bedroom a little while later Ethan slapped Cameron on the ass "There will be no public sex at my Father's on Friday." He said smiling.

12