It Began with Aunt Cass Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt, nephew, mother, son tale.
4.7k words
4.45
191.4k
153

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,100 Followers

Two times divorced, 38 year old Cass was a devout, though closeted, nudist, constrained of late by taking in her younger, ultra conservative, recently divorced, sister and her 19 year old son, Robbie, i.e. she was forced to wear clothes more often around the apartment.

Cass had married smart and her settlements from each marriage had left her rather comfortable, financially. She lived in a spacious two bedroom apartment in the Prembroke Towers in Virginia Beach, was paying for Robbie's tuition at Tidewater Community College and had helped her sister find a well paying job. Their living with her, three months now, would not be much longer.

Cass was loving life as a year old divorcee.

A sun worshiper, with a proclivity for going around bare-ass when alone or showing off her bikini-clad body at the beach, she went to great lengths to retain a year round full-body tan, supplemented with gym and running Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Her satin smooth skin and the natural sun and sun-lamp seemed to be made for each other. Needless to say she was sexy as hell.

At 5'10", 165lbs, her statue was long legged Amazonian, her facial features Roman, with thick black wavy hair splashing over her shoulders. Her well portioned body, with ample breast and rounded, well defined buttocks drew the attention of nearly every man she passed. Hidden away from general view was a well manicured lady part waxed or shaved with the same articulate care as her fingernails or eyebrows. Cass's vagina could be termed cute, or maybe, petite. The labia, the lips, were almost non-existent , presenting only a baby-like crack to attest to her genre for its fortunate viewer - male or female, as might be the case. Lastly were raisin sized nipples were an odd dull white in color atop an areola that was slightly darker presenting an odd contrast to her tanned body.

Cass was no prude and usually - man or woman - of age or mature - if you had the nerve to approach her, you had a chance.

But 2 years ago she began suffering from a mid-life crisis. Her desire for the younger stud - throw in the occasional co-ed, through never confronted - had cost her her second marriage. With money comes the P.I..

Fortunate, or not, the Tidewater area, Navy and the ocean front, offered an infinite number of youthful choices.

Cass sat naked on the left-hand edge of her bed with her left leg folded, her right leg outstretched over it. She was applying a very expensive body oil to her right leg.

Robbie keyed lock to the apartment and hurried inside.

"Mom!" He shouted.

"In here baby-duck!" Came a shouted reply.

Robbie headed down the short hall locating a cracked and lighted bedroom door. He knocked, knowing it was his Aunt Cassie's bedroom.

"Mom, are you in there?" He queried.

"It's just me, sugar. Come on in."

Robbie pushed the door open and step inside and was taken aback seeing his Aunt sitting there nude. He immediately shielded his eyes with his right hand as he edged along the wall to a few feet across from her.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you were..."

"What! It's not like you haven't seen me nude before." She chuckled. "You must have missed your mom in the elevators. She just walked out the door. She's gone to have dinner with work friends and do some shopping. Put your hand down for crying out loud!" She added, swiping at his arm. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

The way she was sitting there was no way Robbie could miss viewing her hairless pussy. Her breast and odd colored nipples were just an added treat.

"I was hoping to get $30 from mom to go to a movie with some of the guys."

"No problem. Hand me my purse."

Taking her small purse from her nephew, Cass searched briefly and brought forth a $20 and $10 bill. "Is that going to be enough?" She said, offering the notes to him but not letting go as she stared at the boy's nervous eyes. "I don't know why you and your mother are so uptight about the naked body."

"Seeing you... like that... doesn't make me nervous. It's just a little unsettling. You're my Aunt and your Aunt shouldn't get you sexually aroused."

"I see. So, you're telling me that you have a hard-on?"

"A bit... maybe."

"From where I'm sitting," Cass said, a mischievous smile on her face. "I would say more than a little bit."

She reached to cup his crotch causing his body stiffen.

"Movies with the guys," she continued. "Why not a girl?"

"Afraid to ask one." He answered. "I talk to a few at school but I haven't asked anyone out yet."

"Are you a virgin, Robbie?" She queried, with a teasingly stern tone in her voice, stroking his crotch. "Don't be shy. You can tell your Aunt Cassie anything."

"Yeah." He reluctantly admitted.

"Well, since you told me I caused boner I feel like I have a responsibility to take care of it." She said matter-of-factually. "Take your jeans off and sit down here on the bed with me. Come on! Don't be shy. I don't bit." She ended, as she scooted herself over and up against the headboard. "Underpants too."

Shyly, Robbie did as he was directed and took a semi prone position next to Cass. His erection had diminished somewhat.

Cass reached across and took hold of his cock and began to stroke it slowly. "Put your arm around my back and just relax." It was soon rigid and she slowly stroked it, gripping it firmly. "Does it feel good?"

"Real good."

"I bet it's lot better than when you're doing it yourself. " She offered. "I've never seen one like you've got. If I was to let go it would stand vertical and almost parallel with your belly. It seems to grow out of your balls, and so thick at the bottom, becoming very slim at the top. It must close to 7 inches."

"6-3/4 inches if you measure underneath from my balls." He assured her.

"So, you've measured it?" She said teasingly.

"A while back." He replied.

Cass began to concentrate on the task at hand with an ever increasing rhythm, tightening her grip.

Robbie stared at her hand as his eyelids fluttered and his breathing increased a bit.

When his breath puffed audibly, Cass turned her head to study him, figuring he was getting close. She had figured it wouldn't take long. She smiled at his firmness. Her hand and arm were becoming a bit tired but she kept her grip and quick paced rhythm. She noted him pulling up his T-shirt to expose his belly.

"Ohhhh! Wowww! Look at the that!" She exclaimed, when long squirts of semen shot forth in three distinct globs. A considerable amount more flowed out and over the head of his cock down on her forefinger and thumb. "I bet that felt good!"

"You're not going to tell mom, are you?" Robbie quizzed with a concerned tone, afraid his liberal Aunt might find it humorous to rip her sister.

"Are you?" Cass asked comically. "This can be our little secret. Yours and mine. And I do not mind doing this for you again if you want... anytime you want... when your mother is not around, of course. Now you best get cleaned up and get to the movies to join the guys. And be careful crossing that damn Boulevard."

Cass had not only made the offer to service him but went to the extent to tell Robbie his mother schedule and when they might be able to get together for a little fun, "if you want?" She always added.

Needless to say, Robbie was infatuated by his Aunt and was always "wanted". He quickly disliked that she was the only one allowed to touch, other than an arm around her, but of course he did not argue. Five weeks passed and they had gotten together eight times.

Robbie felt nothing but envy for the guys who occasionally picked her up at the door. She was quick to remind him that not everyone got to home base and there was never any fear of pregnancy due to her lack of ability to bear children.

Cass found her relationship with her nephew stimulating as they were always able to converse on various subjects after she had serviced him, laughing, joking and clowning around on the bed. An added plus was the discovery of always having a very satisfying self-induced orgasm after sending him on his way. Keeping a secret of such magnitude from her sister was just icing on the cake.

Into the fifth week, Marcy, her sister informed her she was going to be away during the upcoming weekend.

She could hardly wait to tell Robbie that if he was so inclined they would be partying Saturday night, with the stipulation that he had to be nude also. They would watch TV, dance, eat popcorn and drink Coke.

As a treat, Cass allowed Robbie to shower with her. They clowned around and scrubbed each other vigorously, she even allowed him to wash her breast. She scrubbed his rigid cock with much comic relief but smacked his hand when he reached with the soapy rag for her crotch. Playfully, he was able to peck at her breast and buttocks as he washed her, receiving only teasing rebuke.

It was dark when they entered the main part of the house. She cautioned, though probably unnecessary, to leave the lights off as they were nude and had plenty of illumination from the many lights of the area.

As advertised they danced around the apartment singing with the music, she feeling like a 19-year-old. They nudged, hipped and back sided each other in rhythm with the music laughing uncontrollably .

Finally exhausted, Cass made the popcorn and filled glasses while Robbie found a movie on Netflix. They settled onto the sofa to watch Cass's favorite, "9 1/2 weeks".

During a good part of the dancing and foolishness Robbie lost his erection. It would firm up again if he caught Cass being silhouetted against the surrounding lights, causing him to focus on her sexual prowess. It was an ongoing process.

The same occurred during most of the movie except when Kim Basinger showed her own sexual prowess. He became very quiet and attentive during the steamy sex scenes. Cass watched him closely at these times. Near the end of the movie, she scooted close to him and reached to rub the back of his head and tug at his hair.

"Do you think she is sexier than me?" She asked, turning his hair in her fingers.

"Of course not!" He answered quickly and with conviction.

She reached with her left hand to take hold of his cock and began stroking it.

"I bet, If I had done it while they were pretending to fuck, you would have come much too quickly." She offered.

"You could have done it twice." He offered back.

"Just sit back and relax and let me take care of you."

Long minutes passed as Cass jerked her nephew's cock. Then, a thought struck her. She released him much to his dismay and reached for the remote. With some effort, she was able to find a section of the movie she was looking for. It would give them three or four minutes before the steamy sex, fucking scene came on. She returned to stroking Robbie's cock. He forgot his dismay at the interruption. The scene was moments away. Cass's pumping became vigorous.

"Would you like to be fucking her like that? Your cock deep inside her tight pussy?" Cass whispered into his ear. "Fill that pussy with your cum?"

"Ohhhh yeah!"

"Fuck her! fuck that blonde bitch's pussy!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Robbie moaned, as his cock exploded sending cum to the edge of coffee table and onto the wooden floor. "Fuck! Fuck that was good!"

Cass whistled, then said gleefully. "I think that is about the strongest one yet. Do you see how far you shot!" She added a pointing finger. "I don't think there is a drop on me, you or the sofa. I would have felt that in my belly." She finished without thinking.

They sat for a few long minutes talking about how pretty the lights were. "Are you about ready for bed?"

"I know what you are going to do." Robbie challenged. "You are going to go in there and masturbate. Alone. I am not an idiot, Cass. I know rules. Why can't I come watch?"

"A valid question that I can't find a negative answer to." She offered. "I can do it right here." She started to lift her feet onto the sofa.

"No! I want to go to your bedroom so we can have a light on." He argued.

"All right, Robbie." She returned, standing." Lord, to think what her mother would do to us - to me = if she ever finds out. Are you coming?"

"I already have!" Robbie joked.

"Smart ass! The things I do for you. Then, come on little boy, Auntie has something to show you."

Cass took a position reclining back on the pillows. As the bed had a headboard and foot board, Robbie was not able to stretch out from the foot of the bed. He reclined across the bed with his hip at the very edge.

"You know I have done a lot of foolish things and been in different positions but this is embarrassing the hell out of me." Cass complained, positioning her feet flat and wide, pulling her knees wide.

Robbie had had numerous opportunities seeing his Aunt nude, but had never thought he would have the opportunity to view her pussy up close and personal. He was mesmerized as her fingers began to move over and into her crack.

"It's beautiful, Aunt Cass. It seems so small and delicate." Robbie confessed, as he pulled at a renewed erection.

"If you are going to talk about my pussy, lets drop the Aunt." She petitioned. "Small, tight maybe, but delicate. Quite a number of men have fucked themselves... and me... senseless. So delicate... I don't think so. Now, hush up And let me concentrate."

For long minutes, Robbie remained obediently quiet, watching her finger her hole and scrub at her pussy, moaning, her eyes closed, until she bellowed with a strong orgasm. He marveled at how her body shook and trembled before becoming still.

"When I was younger, I could do this all night." She whispered, with labored breath.

Without any warning, Robbie moved quickly and put his face into his Aunt's crotch. She instinctively shoved at his head trying to disengage. Robbie pushed his face harder against her.

"Stop it, Robbie! DAMN YOU, BOY! STOP IT!" She bellowed with authority. Then, after long moments of squirming her ass and shoving his head, she gave up and relaxed. "Dammit, Robbie, what's got into. What do you think you're accomplishing. You're making life harder."

Long minutes passed as her arousal began to grow strong. She lifted her head to watch the action between her legs. He was a novelist but he was doing quite well.

"I'm too weak and horny to stop you, so enjoy yourself, but if you think you are going to fuck me you're out of your head. It ain't happening!"

Long minutes passed.

"Right there!" Cass directed. "Right there! Don't move! Yes! Yesssssssss! Ahhh hell!

Cass was panting like a racehorse on the final stretch. Her feet had lifted from the floor as she had drawn her knees back. She had reached to pull her labia wide. Robbie had instinctively palmed her buttocks and was lifting her up.

"Yess! Don't move! I'm coming! I'M CCOOMMMIIINNNGGGGGG!"

Her body stilled momentarily as the orgasm gripped her strongly, then, her body shuddered. She beat Robbie on the head for a number of reasons; sexual elation, in retaliation for his trespass and possibly for her failure to put a stop to his transgression.

"AHhhh FUCK!" She exclaimed, as the orgasm faded leaving her a bit exhausted but very satisfied.

Cass scolded Robbie for his trespass but it was quickly forgotten.

"Come to me in the morning if you're feeling froggy." She offered, sending him on his way.

The weeks slipped by. Cass became less guarded with her sexual play with her nephew, letting him please her orally, even allowing him to toy with her pussy while she was jerking him off. Putting his finger in her was not allowed.

Then, the inevitable happened. Marcy, feeling sickly, on a Friday afternoon came home early, heard the strange noises coming from her sister's bedroom and walked in on them just as Robbie was squirting his cum as Cass fiercely stroked his cock.

It would have been hard to tell which one of the three were more horrified. Marcy was beyond words but managed to wag her finger at her sister before stomping out of the bedroom.

Marcy avoided Cass and her son that evening like the plague, but gave her son a good raking over the coals Saturday after Cass left to do some shopping.

"I'm not blaming you, Robbie, but couldn't you have shown a little restraint. You are no better than any other man when it comes to her charms, but she is your Aunt for crying out loud. That's incest!"

When Robbie had left the apartment Saturday evening to meet the guys, Marcy had a lopsided argument with Cass. Marcy had the moral high ground with Cass not having much of a defense. She would not admit their sexual play was a seduction on her part was adamant that she would never allow intercourse. The oral sex was not mentioned.

But what really shattered Cass's day, was her sister informing her she had been offered a position with her company in a different state and that they would be leaving within the week. A job Cass had helped her get. Marcie gave her no slack, telling her they would have left the apartment after anyway discovering she was having sex with her son, but the offered position had come at a good time.

Cass argued that sex was only actually having intercourse but it fell on deaf ears. She was warned to stay away from Robbie. Crying profusely Cass had promised she would.

It was unavoidable, but Marcie had to go to the office to finish up some work that Wednesday night before leaving on Saturday. She warned Cass once more to stay the hell anyway from Robbie should he come home. Cass assured her sister that she had a date and would not be at the apartment.

Robbie was eating a sandwich. Cass was dressed and waiting for her date to knock on the door when the phone rang. Cass answered.

"No. Things happen. Certainly you can call me again. Yes, you too. Bye."

Cass approached the kitchen counter opposite Robbie. "I really needed that date tonight. Whether I liked him or not he was probably going to get lucky. Your mother is a bitch. We were only having a little fun."

She stood studying her nephew for a few long moments. "You know I'm going to miss you. Tell me you are going to miss me."

"I am, Cass." He replied. "You know I am. And not just because of the sex."

"Dammit! You too?" She exclaimed. "It's not sex unless two people have intercourse. Your mother has you brainwashed. The conservative bitch."

She stood watching him eat. Her body felt flushed as a hot flash flowed through her.

"Your mother will not be home till 10 o'clock. We have three hours. Do you want to play one last time?" She finally queried. "I'll let you do something very special and naughty?"

Robbie did not have to be asked twice.

Robbie studied his Aunt's posterior as he followed her to her bedroom. He was terribly disappointed that they were moving, not necessarily because of their sexual relationship, but because he genuinely cared for her.

"Would you help me with my zipper, please?" Cass asked, stopping short of her bed.

With the zipper pull down, she slid out of the sleeves of the dress and let it fall to the floor, stepping out of it, picking it up and hanging it neatly over the foot board.

"Take your pants off Robbie." She directed, not turning to look as she pushed her panties off her hips and removed them. She then reached behind her to unclasp her bra, removing it and tossing it on top of her panties. She then looked behind her. "That's what I love you Robbie. You're always ready."

She entered the side of the bed and kneed herself to the middle.

"You have told me so many times how much you love my ass. I want you to get behind me and rub your cock in the crack of my ass. Make love to my ass with your cock. But I warn you, don't try to enter either one of those holes."

Robbie did indeed love her ass and was fascinated with the prospect that was before him. He began pushing and thrusting against her, pushing his stiff shaft into the crack of her ass.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,100 Followers
12