It Begins... Ch. 02

Story Info
He moved closer, until he was near the bed.
2.7k words
4.53
12.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next Day

Waking up, my limbs tangled in the covers and I was unable to move as I had them wrapped around me like I am in a cocoon. Was that all a dream? Did any of it really happen? Here I am alone in bed, twisted up in the sheets, is it possible to dream so vividly?

As I am freeing myself from the sheets I can smell it. That distinct smell of sex still lingers in my bed. Either I had one hell of a wet dream or it really happened. I looked at the nightstand and sitting there was a bottle of my favorite water and a packet of Tylenol. Stunned, I stared at it, starting to realize that it really did happen. Wondering, did I make the right choice, is he still here? Question, question who has the question? Me, Me I hear my inner self yell. Don't question it. Take the water and drink it, take the Tylenol and swallow it. I do so, I feel myself relax again and snuggled into bed. So warm, smelling the sheets thinking about last night I run my hands through my hair. Trailing them slowly down my throat remembering how fucking good it felt knowing that I could trust him to squeeze my throat like that and not hurt me. I let a low moan escape from my lips, as I glide my fingers over my erect nipples. Giving them a tug, remembering him biting them, licking them while staring into my eyes. I whispered his name, as my finger slipped in between my hot wet lips to touch my clit.

In loud booming voice he asks, "What are you doing?"

"Oh my God....I, uhm,"

"I am not God, but please, do go on and explain this one, as I would love to know."

"W-w-well," I stammer again.

"Stop!"

"Sir?"

"Now, take a deep breath." I complied with what he tells me to do. "Okay," he stated, "you may continue to tell me but first, let's make this slightly more interesting."

I watched him drop the towel wrapped around him and noticed exactly how perfect his whole body was. How, oh my, how hard he is already and how badly I am craving that he take me right fucking NOW.

"Maybe if I put my head with yours you can tell me exactly what caused this issue this morning," he said.

He moved closer, until he was near the bed. Slowly he climbed into the bed, his eyes never leaving mine. He settled himself, half propped up. "Come here my pet."

Totally busted in the act of playing with myself, soaked, all I can think about is how badly I want to climb on him and let his cock rub through my wet lips teasing my clit until he tells me to put it in. I scoot close to him and get on my knees, raising my eyes to his, again, with that feeling in the pit of my stomach. The primal urges take over me when I look into his eyes.

"Closer..." he says.

"Sir, the only way I can get closer, is to get on top of you," I whisper, afraid to break the spell. Wondering, my God can he read my mind?

"What are you waiting for exactly?" he said with a half smirk on his face. "Do I need to invite you to sit on my lap like a good lil' girl? Or can you straddle my cock like a good slut should?"

Not wanting to disappoint him I swung my leg over him. Like my hungry cunt needed anymore inspiration. As soon as my lips came in contact with his rock hard cock I felt my cunt gush, instantly more wet. I close my eyes and moan as I feel the length of him between my lips. I would have to slide myself quite a ways in order to have the head of his cock hit my clit like I was thinking about. I feel my cunt get wetter, if that is even possible.

"I guess it was a good thing I came back when I did. I would hate for you to have one without me," he says slowly.

"Are you saying that I should not have one without you, or do you mean I should not have one unless you tell me I can?" I asked, confused, but needing to understand, to know, so that I can please him.

"I am saying, that since you are mine, I will be the one that gives or takes away your pleasure. You don't cum, unless you hear me, tell you that you can," he said. I feel him grab my hips and slide me across his cock.

My eyes close as I start to give into the pleasure. Just as I tilt my head back, moaning, sliding my hips on the full length of him, I feel an intense pain in my nipple as I realize that he has just flicked it. "Oww, that hurts." I stop moving my hips and look at him.

"Did I tell you to stop?" he snarls and it sounds so vicious.

"No, Master you didn't," I mutter and hang my head, closing my eyes.

"Oh, no you don't. You are not clamming up on me. Open your eyes, NOW!" he demands.

I feel compelled to obey him. I would do anything he asked of me, because he asked, that's all it would take. I open my eyes and look at him, once again. He is sliding my hips on his cock again. My breathing changes, I feel myself getting wetter and wetter, as he slides between my lips.

Just as I am approaching the peak, of feeling absolutely amazing, he says, "Look at me." As my eyes meet his, that strange sensation fills my belly and I ache, I need him. I am losing myself in his eyes still feeling him slide against me. I don't even clue in on it, don't sense it coming, he flicks the same nipple again. I gasp, ready to yell, when I suddenly moan instead. He had increased the movement between my lips pushing me closer. The sharp pain at first, has now suddenly became pleasure. Will I ever be on level ground? Holy hell, he keeps me on my toes.

"What were you thinking about, when I caught you touching my cunt?" he whispers softly.

"Last night, everything, you touching me, biting me and, well, putting your hands on my throat," I barely get that last part out, I have started talking so quietly. I feel so weird, saying these things out loud. I don't know why I get so bashful.

His hands run up my breasts and he puts them on either side of my neck. It causes me to shudder, as I remember again how it felt to let go and trust him with everything. Instead of squeezing, he pulls me close until my nose is touching his nose, my eyes looking straight into his. A low moan escapes my lips as his hand trails down my side and gently cups my ass. I move against his hand as he continues to slip between my wet cunt lips.

"Please..." I cry out begging.

"What?" he asks.

"Please, I need you."

"What do you need?"

"Please, Master I need you to fill me, take what is yours. I need to cum with you in me, if you will let me."

I feel him slide his hand on my ass, my sweet spot exposed. "You like it, don't you slut?"

"Yes, I love it," I quiver with anticipation as his hand leaves my ass.

My face pressed against his, smack, I close my eyes as my ass feels like it is on fire, not realizing the powerful strokes he could give.

"Don't close your eyes again. I owe you 15 from last night, and this is how you are going to take them. I want to see every emotion that crosses your face when I turn your ass red. I want you to feel how hard it makes me when I smack your ass, so you know how much I am enjoying you. You will not cum during this, but after, after, I will make you cum again and again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master" I gasp against his lips.

His hands roam up my ass to my lower back, dragging his nails back down lightly causing me to arch my ass up in the air. Precisely the action he desired as he lays a good one upside my ass. I grunt at the impact, close my eyes and bite my lip moaning with the stinging in my right check. Suddenly, he is spanking harder one cheek at a time, 4 or 5 swats. My eyes fly open realizing my mistake.

"Master, I..."

"You do understand none of those count towards your 15, right?" he speaks so softly.

I ache knowing I have disappointed him. "Yes, Master I understand."

"Good, let's work ourselves up to #2 shall we?" so gently spoken.

"Yes, Master" I speak breathlessly against his lips.

Again his hands trail over my ass and back, sliding up to my hair as he grabs a handful and tugs roughly. I gasp as at the same time, I feel his other hand strike my ass again. "Fuck" long and drawn out escapes my mouth.

"That's right, feel it," he growls, against my ear as he pulls my head down to bite my neck. "Mine!"

I start shaking the minute he says "Mine". I feel him slide between my hot, wet lips effortlessly, The full length of him sliding now against my clit.

"Master..." I stammer out.

"Don't you fucking dare cum! You still have 13 more to go, pet." Spoken so firmly my body responds and I relax into him.

Both of his hands move up to the sides of my head, effectively holding me still. While he licks at my open lips, nibbling at them, biting gently then kissing me so deep and hard, I lose all thought. When he stops, I am light-headed, gasping for air. His hands are moving again along my body making their way back to my ass and upper thighs. His cock is so rigid between my soaked lips. He strikes again, first the left, then the right. As he repeats the strikes. I whimper against his mouth, unsure how, but I am so drenched now, I can hear him slide in between my cunt lips.

"That is only 6 pet. Can you keep going and not cum? I know your body likes this, you have soaked my crotch. Maybe you will have to clean up that mess before you have an orgasm...guess you will have to wait to find that out."

I gasp at the thought, not willing to disobey. "Yes, Master I can keep going."

"Good Girl," he smiles, as he says it.

He begins again, this time he is sliding one hand against my exposed wet lips while his cock is stroking my clit. Shaking, I look into his eyes, he knows, it's written all over them. He knows how badly I need him, crave him and want him to do exactly what he is doing. I gasp, as his free hand slaps twice, before sliding a finger up to his first knuckle. I try to push against him, my body begging to get him deeper in me. Two more smacks with his other hand.

"Tsk, Tsk, you know you don't get anything more than just the tip for now," he scolds me.

"Yes, Master just the tip," I whimper needing so much more.

I don't know how much more I can take, my whole body is shaking. My eyes are heavier as my forehead pushed against his, our eyelashes brushing as we blink. I am so close...I try to speak and can't. I am so lost in this moment, I cannot find a word that fits exactly how I am feeling. The last three swats are so hard it brings tears to my eyes. I watch as a single tear drops slides slowly down his check.'

"That's my girl. You took those so well, I am so proud of you," his praise washes over me.

He rocks his hips back and I feel his stiff member slipping just the tip in me. Gasping, I try to rock back on him, only to have my ass meet the extra hard slap of Mr. hand. I groan needing him, yet knowing I won't be allowed to feel his full length in me until he deems it. Inch by glorious inch he slips in, agonizingly slow. My cunt clenching uncontrollably, on him. His eyes holding mine captive while he continues his delayed penetration. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," I repeat, almost like a mantra. "Ahhhhhh...Please..."

"Not yet, pet. Soon, very soon, just hold on baby," he coaxes me to hold off my orgasm.

Shaking, twitching, still looking deep into his eyes, mine blurred with tears as I am fighting so hard not to cum. Oh God yes! I scream in my mind as he finally pushes the last of himself inside of me. I don't know how much longer I can last, I think, as I feel a spasm deep inside me.

"I feel you pet, don't cum yet, or 15 spankings will be the least of your worries." he snarls out.

Trying so hard not to move anything inside me, I sit up, thinking that might help, only to discover I just played into his hand perfectly. One finger of his, slides in between us curved just enough to rub my clit as he moves. His other hand slides up to my breast squeezing it, pinching my nipple and continuing up to my throat. As his had wraps around my throat, his fingers catching in my hair he pulls me forward so I am leaning hard on his hand. I close my eyes trying not to cum. I relax even more against his hand holding me up as I start to clench tighter and tighter, twitching rocking my hips.

"That's it baby, come on, ride my cock! Cum, Cum now!" he demands.

Not that I could have stopped if I wanted to. Hitting the point of no return, the minute he uttered the word cum, it began. Long drawn out, ripping through my entire body, I go limp against his hand. Barely breathing, he lowers me until I am pressed against his chest. As I begin shaking, his arms wrap around me, one hand weaves its way into my hair. His hips begin to thrust up into me. Pushing me over the edge, again, as I scream out.

"Don't stop baby, give me more, I need your cum. Cum for me, my slut. Cum!" he says pushing me.

I feel his hand tighten in my hair and pull my head to the side as his teeth sink into my neck and shoulder.

"Ahhh...Master!" I scream "Please, Please, Please, oh fuck Please!!!!" begging to cum again.

He begins to thrust harder into me, each time he buries his cock in, I twitch and have the tiniest of release. Moaning, his hand still in my hair, teeth on my neck, I am taking the fucking that he is giving me. Cuming again, I gush out another orgasm on his cock. I feel him thicken inside my cunt, I know he is going to cum. I cannot wait to feel it. I clench tighter as he slams the full length of his hard cock deep inside me. Again and again hitting that spot inside that triggers orgasm after orgasm as it's rubbed.

Not able to stop cuming I scream, "Yes, Yes, fuuuuuck yes!!!"

He begins throbbing inside me, his cock erupts spewing hot cum deep in my cunt, triggering another orgasm that makes me almost pass out. Thank God I was lying on his chest.

I can't stop spasming on his cock reviling in the absolute release he has given to me.

"Well, what a nice way to start the day. Shall we go have some breakfast? I took the liberty of cooking, while I thought you were back here resting," he smiles at me.

Realizing how hungry I am, "Hell yes, I am starving!"

He slaps my ass playfully, "Well, then you are going to have to get off of me so we can."

I get up and go to grab a slip and dress to put on. "Don't bother with that, it is just us. Come, let's eat naked together."

"As you wish," I chuckle. "What are we going to do today?" I inquire.

"You will see," he says, "you will see."