It Begins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her. Her bra was undone and it showed in front, bulging loosely up over her breasts. "I don't think I'll ever learn to undo a girl's bra," I laughed, catching my breath as well.

Our mouths were red from kissing and hers looked as if she'd applied lipstick haphazardly. She was reaching behind her to fasten her bra and I asked if I could do it... for practice.

She stopped, but then said, "Sure" and turned her back to me. I pulled her top up some more so I could see the clasps, and she held the front which tended to rise up as well. I could see her bare ribs and knowing that bra was unfastened just kept me on edge. Grasping it I pulled it together and began to fasten the first hook when she stopped me to position the cups better.

I clipped them much more easily than I had undone them and I made some comment to that effect. I said, "It seems so much easier when you can look and do it, than reaching around behind."

She giggled as she held the sides of the top up.

When done, there was another awkward moment of not speaking. I finally said, "So you think I'll learn, do you?" with a chuckle.

She said, "Oh you did quite well for our first try," trying to sound encouraging.

I said, "So does that mean you're brave enough to try it again then?"

"Sure, you just have to remember to concentrate on the hands, but by all means the kiss must continue naturally," she said. After a brief pause she said, "Are we ready?"

She turned to me like she had before and I got myself ready with a deep breath. I was thinking I'm glad she can't see my hard-on the way I'm sitting.

I put my arms around her and she could feel me shaking. I was shaking with excitement but she took it as nerves saying, "You needn't be nervous. I can understand when you try this on your girlfriend, but this is practice."

I just said, "Well it is still quite new," with a tepid laugh.

Kissing her wasn't at all like kissing your sister, or at least not what I think of with that term. As we came closer she immediately closed her eyes and tilted back her head and was prepared to receive the kiss just as any lover would. Her face looks so angelic it takes your breath away. Our mouths touched and mine just melted into hers. When we opened up and our tongues met at the boarder, and it was so hard to concentrate on anything but the fact that an appendage of mine was entering her body.

The way she held me in return was so erotic. My concentration was being split several ways. As the kiss accelerated this time, I put my left hand under her top on her lower back and with my right slid the top up above the clasp immediately, but I made no attempt to open it yet. I simply ran my hands around the bare skin there enjoying the feel. Apparently she did too because, rather than stopping me she squeezed me to her and her nails were digging into my shirt.

Each time my lower hand would brush her elastic inside those shorts she made a slight jolt. I was afraid it was a jump of fear or dislike rather than excitement so I cautiously stopped that and eventually worked my hand up to the clasp again. Somehow I could grasp the clasp better this time and undoing it was simpler. I actually purposely took my time so as to continue longer.

As the final hook came undone I held the ends in my fingers and opened it myself rather than letting it just pop open. Then again spreading my hand on her now bare back I moved it side to side widening the gap with her top pulled way up in back and presumably partially in front. She pulled me too her pressing her mouth to mine until I felt our teeth pressing into our lips toward each other.

I let my hand slide down her back at first intending to go for her panties again, but thought better of it and slid around her ribs. No restraint! With my fingers around the side of her ribs and my thumb extended as far in toward her front as I could or dared, I began to slide up. Still no restraint! I remembered what she said and concentrated on the kiss, flicking my tongue against hers and prodding under her tongue. Then as I reached the underside of her loosened bra, she backed off, breathing hard as if she'd been holding her breath.

Breathlessly she said, "Save that for your girlfriend," looking away and straightening up.

She was reaching behind her to fasten her bra again and I said, "Should I do that for you again?"

She said, "No, I can get it."

I paused looking at her as she did and said, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just think we practiced enough for this morning," she answered a bit coolly. She must have seen me looking dejected and said, "Well OK, it is rather a pain to hook these in the back. I usually hook it in front of me and then spin it around," as she turned for me to fasten her bra. I just remember feeling relief.

To Be Continued:

12