It Begins Ch. 05

Story Info
Working past taboo.
5.8k words
4.74
128k
68

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: For those of you who like this pace, I'm holding to it, gradually building. But for those of you who like more action, well we're getting closer now, so hang in there. For those who ask to make it more real, I think you need some more experience to find out what real is. One comment suggested it was fine to build it up like this but I should wait and give the whole story so as not to tease. I think the tease is all part of the enjoyment, knowing your reward is at the end. Remember, the excitement, planning and expectations of a journey are always part of the fun of any trip worth while.

----------------------

That first masturbation session with Kathy was the highlight of my sexual adventures up until that time. I had sex with a girl once before and that was awesome, but this - the naughtiness, the erotic nature of it - just seemed to surpass even that. Maybe it was the long term longings to see Kathy doing such a thing with my spying and all. But this went beyond that; beyond my wildest dreams or expectations. I had hoped to one day see it, not really expecting that hope to be fulfilled, yet it went far past just fulfillment. She did it specifically with and for me!

Needless to say I wanted to repeat that - repeat it over and over again. But I knew Kathy, and I knew pushing never worked with her. She needed to be in control. She needed to be the one who encouraged it. But I could at the very least keep the thought up there in her head in case the image of "dirtiness" tended to make her push it aside.

After we both were dressed that day, I must have followed her around like a lost puppy, smiling a silly grin and just missing the vocabulary needed to express myself. As such no more was said about it. We even went our own ways that day, I to a buddy's house to help him with his car repairs, and her to her chores and then to a friend's house as well.

Next morning, I slept longer than normal and awoke hard and excited thinking about yesterday's happenings and of course hoping. As I daydreamed, just touching myself brought me closer and closer until... I couldn't hold back. I went to the bathroom, cleaned up and then came out to find Kathy cleaning up from her breakfast. She was still in her night gown however and no robe. You know what my thoughts were.

"Oh, hi Michael," she said hearing me approaching from the hall. "I was about to go get dressed, but since you're up, I'll wait until you eat if you like?"

"Thanks sis," I said hoping she had read my mind. I was still in my underwear and T-shirt as had been my practice lately.

As I ate she sat and talked as always about little nothings. I thought I could detect a little gleam in her eyes as she seemed to stare at me while eating, but then that was most likely my masculine pride expressing itself. Maybe I had milk on my chin or something. The thought made me wipe it with my napkin even though I felt nothing.

After I was done, I carried my dishes to the sink, rinsed them and dried my hands. She remained seated. When done I turned to her and said, "Shall we get dressed?" with a grin that meant more than preparing ourselves for the day.

We always seemed to head to her room first. There she would go through a ritual of getting out bra, panties, socks, shorts, top and earrings, all the while acting still very tentative. Shy wasn't the word. There was just this tentativeness about her that signaled that she was still unsure that what we were doing was right.

Then again, maybe she did that on purpose, trying to build the effect. Either way it did make the whole thing drag out and last longer, which had me so ready when she finally began to undress.

On this day, she stood facing me and casually but slowly lifted her gown until it was over her head, hands up and all that I could see was her body from the neck down. She was topless of course and wearing a blue satiny pair of panties today.

As she struggled to extricate her arms from the sleeves, I stood and reached out taking one sleeve and helping. This was touching of sorts, but not really. Her reaction was one of surprise, yet she didn't stop me. I'd dressed her before. Why not undress her?

Holding both sleeves I pulled and lifted it off her head and tossed it on the bed where she usually tossed it temporarily. Then since somehow I was behind her now I put my hands on each hip at the elastic of her panties. I stopped for approval. She paused looking back at me but then extended her arms out waiting for me to pull them down. I had put them on many times, but this was new!

As I slid them down over her beautiful curved rear, I had to bend to get them down for her to step out of. My face was right at her rear, maybe an inch away. What else could a guy do? I kissed it firmly.

Her reaction was to say, "Nothing like having a little brother willing to kiss your ass," with a giggle that was intended to break the tension of the sexuality of the whole thing I believe.

Having her naked now, I stood and stepped back admiring my work as I always admired her nakedness. She always made some mock pose for my edification and it was always met with full appreciation.

Then stepping forward, I put my hands on her shoulders (my position of power) and smiling said, "I never thanked you for that wonderful gift yesterday."

She blushed heavily immediately and tried turning her head away, but I took my left hand and placed it on her chin holding her head up and facing me. Then I leaned in to kiss her.

Her reaction was to withdraw, but not completely. She ducked her head back slightly but as mine approached slowly, she held there. With my hand still under her chin our lips met. It was a soft, slow, loving kiss, not passionate or exciting, although I was raging inside. It was my turn to tease.

I stopped as she relaxed and with our lips still inches apart, I said, "Thanks Kathy for being such a wonderful sister." I said this holding her stark naked in my arms. Not many brothers get that chance.

She smiled pleased and closed her eyes with her head still back. I lightly touched her lips to mine once more. Her arms wrapped around me and mine followed suit. As I wrapped her tightly in my arms, her nipples pressing into my chest through the thin T-shirt, her mouth opened. She loved kissing. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it as much as I did that we tended to refrain from it. Rather, it was her love of kissing that kept her from allowing herself the indulgence. I knew she was turned on when she allowed this.

My hands fairly ran over the naked skin of her back and sides, exploring the terrain and luxuriating in the freedom. As my hands moved, her tongue darted wildly in, out and around my mouth. She clutched at the material of my shirt, pulling it tight around me.

Slowly I eased up on the kiss and she backed off wondering what was happening. I said, "Am I getting any better at the kissing part?" with a sly grin.

"It may take just a little more 'practice' but you're getting there," she chided still in my arms.

I backed over to the bed to sit as we talked signaling her to sit, and she looked at me suspiciously but did as I asked. "I'm always ready for 'practice' with a good teacher," I said implicitly requesting more.

"Oh what I don't do in the quest for perfection," she said trying to look wistful.

In our new position, I put my left arm around her under her right arm feeling the naked skin all the way up my forearm and up to my triceps. I did my best to be romantic and keep my eyes on hers, but they strayed to the naked body I was holding: a body I had secretly been lusting for so long. So secretly had I lusted that I didn't dare even admit it to myself until lately.

With my arm in place she didn't wait, but turned slightly, tilting back her head and closing her eyes. She seemed to be mine for the taking. Never before had I ever gotten a girl totally naked and turning to me for a kiss, that she wasn't ready for whatever happened.

I placed my right hand on her cheek as I leaned in to kiss her once more. The teasing was over as far as I was concerned. I wanted her but I knew I had to pace myself.

Our mouths opened and we began kissing and the interplay built at a faster pace than expected. I turned myself until I was nearly off the bed and had her behind me. I leaned her back and she balked at first, maybe not sure if she was falling or maybe just unsure if she should go this far. But as I slowly laid her back, kissing her more gently for reassurance as I did, keeping my hands to myself, she relaxed in my arms as if surrendering.

My mind was on fire. My heart was throbbing rather than beating. My sister lay naked beneath me on her bed kissing me with open mouth.

She was laying on my left arm now so my right was the only one free to move. I moved it from her shoulder slowly down her left arm to the elbow where it went behind me. It wasn't the smoothest of moves. With the positioning it might have been a bit clumsy, but she understood I did it along her arm, not veering to her breast.

I slid it slowly back up and then down once more, somewhat more to the front of her arm. She had to know that was an overt movement toward her breast and that it was my target. But at least it gave her time to think about it and to decide if she liked it. Yet there was no hesitation.

As I moved back up her arm this time her kissing showed more passion. Her tongue was lashing out at mine. As I reached her shoulder I started back down, but this time not on the arm. I was sliding directly toward her left breast. Still no hesitation from Kathy.

As the heel of my hand felt the gradual slope of her breast it moved up on its own. I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to. As it reached the change in texture of her areola I froze momentarily. I think I nearly had an orgasm.

We were still kissing and I vaguely remember her tongue battering mine, but my mind no longer was on the kiss. I was rolling my sister's hard nipple between my fingers and I was in another world. I was on auto-pilot.

As my fingers worked there, her tongue disappeared as well and the kiss was on hold even though our hungry mouths held tight together. Driven on, my mouth closed and began kissing her mouth, cheeks and neck. She turned her head giving me access as her heavy breathing scorched my ear.

I kissed down her neck and continued with little kisses over her shoulder and down her chest. Soon my cheek found the heaving mound and my lips and tongue began smothering it in kisses. Her head tossed and she moaned softly, but more like a groan. I could feel her head tossing from side to side as she squirmed beneath me.

Finally, kissing her nipple directly as I had a couple times before, my mouth opened and sucked it in. Another louder moan ensued. I rolled it in my tongue and sucked it as if I half expecting milk from it. Her left hand was clamped tightly on my right forearm and digging in.

The attention there reminded me that my hand wasn't doing anything and I began rubbing her ribs. Emboldened that she made no attempt to slow the pace, I widened the circle the hand was making and was sliding over her tummy. At first just the central region got attention, but eventually I was down lower and even felt it brushing her pubic hair without any interference. As a matter of fact, her legs widened just a bit. Not much but I felt them open up!

I slid my palm directly over the thickest part of the pubic hair and sucked hard on her nipple. I think I was sucking so hard partly because I was so nervous. But then I felt her hand push me up solidly off her nipple and off her altogether. She hopped up and ran to the bathroom with me asking if I did something wrong. As she hurried to the refuge of the bathroom she just shook her head no.

I sat up on the bed catching my breath and gathering my wits. I really didn't want to cause her any anguish, not only because I was hoping things like this would continue, but also because I genuinely cared for her I now knew.

I walked to the bathroom door and knocked saying, "Kathy, can I come in?" There was no answer but I heard sobbing. "Are you alright?" I asked. There was no answer but I heard a few more sniffles and she blew her nose.

Cautiously I opened the door. There was my still naked big sister sitting on the toilet seat looking straight ahead toward the bath. "I'm sorry Kathy," I whispered.

She looked my way with tears still in her reddened eyes. "You didn't do anything Michael," she said with a frown and then looked down.

I walked over to her and sat on the tub opposite her. She diverted her eyes looking at our feet. I couldn't believe my cock, that had been ready to erupt seconds ago was now only at half mast even though I was sitting directly across from my sister naked on the toilet. I was speechless. I reached out and took her hand in both of mine.

She began to bawl once more. I felt so helpless there. One minute I thought she was ready for anything and the next here she is in misery.

"I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" I asked.

"It wasn't you Michael. It's me," She whimpered.

"Can you tell me what it is?" I queried.

Trying to regain her composure, she shook her head no still looking down at our feet.

I sat there just letting her regroup. Finally after a long pause, she looked up at me pitifully and then back down and she said, "I was... I was just so... we nearly... I nearly let us..."

I interrupted her saying, "I know, and that's somehow terrible to you."

She looked up at me for a second but then looked down sadly.

She sighed and still holding her hand in mine, with the other hand I put it under her chin and turned her head up toward me. "I love you Kathy," I said simply and sincerely.

Scooting toward me and throwing her arms around my neck she pulled me to her and hugged me awkwardly, putting her head tight to my neck saying, "I love you too Michael!"

I took both her hands in mine and stood up urging her to do so as well. Then with her standing there that way I said, "I guess we need to talk."

As the words came out of me, a fear came over me. Could this 'talk' put an end to this. Oh, I so hoped NOT!

We walked back to her room and I had an idea. She was still turned on and maybe I could use that to my advantage to hold on to this dream. She walked to her dresser and opened her lingerie drawer, I knew to get dressed. I immediately took off my T-shirt and underpants and tossed them on the bed.

She turned and looked at me genuinely shocked, not with her usual understanding grin, but with a look that said she thought I didn't understand the situation. "What are you doing?" she asked.

I smiled and said, "Let's talk."

Frowning and pulling out a bra she said, "Not like this!"

I said, "Why not? This is how it started. They say for prisoners of war they sometimes do naked interrogations because the person is more open." We stood for a second staring at each other.

I sat on the bed and she pulled out the dresser chair and turned it facing me. She sat down and laid the bra down next to her on the dresser. I was uncomfortable. Uncomfortable that this conversation might be similar to a Dear John letter and also a bit uncomfortable that I sat here with my sister and I both naked and I was nearly flaccid.

I knew I needed every bit of skill I had at oratory here and yet I didn't know what to say to get started. "You didn't enjoy what we were doing?"

Looking perplexed she answered, "Sure I did Michael. Maybe that's the problem: I enjoyed it too much."

"I guess I don't know how someone can enjoy something too much?" I said inquisitively. "Do you trust me, Kathy?" I asked bluntly.

"Sure, Michael but..." she started to say, but I interrupted.

"No 'buts'. You either trust me or you don't," I pressed.

She nodded yes doing her best to try to smile at that.

"Then we've already had some fun together and we both liked it and we both want more. You just set limits for me and I promise not to cross them," I told her.

"Thanks Michael, but it isn't you. It's me I can't trust," she confessed.

"So what do you do if you have this trouble with a boyfriend?" I asked hoping it wasn't the wrong thing to ask.

Blushing, she looked down and said, "I never had this problem before," then looked back up to see if I understood.

"You mean you never..." I began.

"No silly, I mean none of them were my brother," she finally got out.

"So?" I pushed. "I understand your reluctance because of society and I understand your desire for privacy, but can you simply cut off your feelings because of society's rules? Come over here, I won't bite," I said patting the bed.

She sat staring and thinking and I smiled slightly and patted the bed once more. Her beautiful naked figure arose from the chair and came over and sat next to me. I took her hand and just held it for a second between us.

"I love you like I've never loved any boy," she said staring out, afraid to look my way. I on the other hand was staring at the beauty of the woman that just uttered those words.

I reached my other hand across us and turned her face to mine. "And I love you in a way I've never felt in my life, Kathy," I told her looking straight into those green eyes of hers so she'd know I was telling her the truth.

She threw her arms around my neck and began to cry again. "It's so unfair! Why do you have to be my brother?" she sobbed.

I held her nakedness against mine and all I felt was comfort. She fitted me. She belonged there and I told her so.

After sitting that way for a time, she sighed and looked at me. Nothing was spoken, just smiles. Feeling my once deflated cock beginning to react to the situation and knowing it was bad timing I said finally, "Let's get dressed shall we?"

She looked down at my hard-on and smiled and said, "Lay back silly. I can't leave you this way."

I laid back on her bed and she knelt on the floor in front of me. All I could see of her was her beautiful erect breasts and that face that could melt a polar icecap. I laid there with my cock pulsing back and forth to the beat of my heart like a metronome.

"I love when this gets erect for me," she said wrapping her hand around it.

I jerked and moaned heavily in pleasure, broadening her smile.

"Like that little brother?" she asked moving her hand slowly up and down, more feeling the outer texture than stroking it.

I reached out and stopped her hand. "If I let you do this, you have to promise me two things," I said abruptly.

"If you LET ME?" she said incredulously.

"Yeah, if I let you, you have to promise me two things," I repeated.

"What are they?" she asked now curious, but still holding my shaft.

"Well first, you have to let me do you next," I said.

Raising her brows in a 'considering it' way she said, "And second?"

"Second, no regrets!" I finished.

She removed my hand from hers and said, "No regrets, Michael."

Moaning I said, "I take that to mean you accept both conditions?" I didn't expect an answer and got none.

I reached out and I think she expected me to grab her breast. The thought did pass my mind as my hand neared, but I wanted more to assure her of my love and affection. I placed my hand in under her hair and just ran the fingers through her soft brownish-blonde hair. She leaned her head that way to feel the full affect.

"Am I doing this right?" she asked with the innocence of a 10 year old.

I didn't answer but groaned instead and tightened up to cum. I had been ready since we were kissing a while ago and the feeling came back quickly. She could see my thigh muscles tightening and my abs getting taut. She waited for an answer, and it came in seconds, surprising her a bit.

She continued jacking me but slowed as the flow slowed.

I told her in a hoarse voice to hold it for just a bit and don't move it.

12