It Could Be Worse Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other black cocks I thought to myself. "Yes sir" I panted.

"Whatchu say bitch" Leon was really getting off on his control.

"Say you will Cin" I pleaded".

Cin needed no coaxing. Thrusting her cunt at Leon she groaned "if all black cocks are like yours, I'll fuck anyone you say. I've never felt so full, so completely full of cock."

"Damn straight" Leon grunted as he fucked her mercilessly. He rammed his black cock in and out, furiously fucking. He brought both her legs up until her knees were by her ears. Leon fucked my wife hard for 15 more minutes.

Cin groaned and moaned one orgasm after another. She put her hands on his ass and pulled Leon as deep into her as she could.

"Fuck it, fuck my white whore pussy you big black motherfucker" she gasped. "I'm cumming" Cin was now bleating. "I'm cumming again you big black bastard. Fuck me, fuck my pussy with your big cock" she cried.

"Whose pussy?" Leon demanded.

"Your pussy Leon, your pussy, only yours. I'll fuck who ever you want me to. I'll suck any cock you tell me. I'll do anything, just please keep fucking me. Never stop fucking me with your big black cock." Cin had been claimed by Leon.

Just like me, she was his now.

"I'm a have you tricking for me bitch" Leon told her. "Yo sissy boi will be my ho too. He gonna suck only the brotha's cocks from now on and you only gonna fuck brotha's too. Got that bitch? You gonna make me some money".

My breathing matched Cin's. I was rubbing my dick through my panties listening to Leon as he fucked my wife into submission.

"Only black cocks sir. I'll be your sissy whore" I almost pleaded. "I'll trick for you. You will too won't you Cin?" I asked my wife. "Please say yes". I'm desperate to please this man.

Lost in the fuck Leon was giving her Cin finally groaned her answer. "If that's what Leon wants. It's his pussy now. His cock owns it. I'll be his white whore with you johnnie. I never knew black cocks were so good. I want more. I'll turn tricks. I'll give up my white pussy to any black man Leon sends me."

Our submission to this black god final, Leon grunted his load into my wife. His face contorted, through gritted teeth he told her to take his fucking load, arched his back and filled her cunt.

"I can feel him cumming in me" Cin moaned to me. "He's filling me with his cum johnnie. He's pumping his load into his new white wife whore. Your wife, his whore" she's getting into her new role.

Finally he pulled his softening cock from Cin's well fucked pussy and lays on his back panting. "Clean my cock bitches" he tells us both.

His wet cock is laying across his thigh. I scurry into position at his side and take the slimy organ in my mouth nursing on it, bathing it with my tongue. Cin is between his legs licking his balls with a look of bliss in her eyes. Finished with his cock Cin and I cover it with kisses. We end up kissing each other with Leon's cock on our lips. Looking each other in the eyes we knew our lives have changed yet again.

"Now clean my cum from dat pussy".

Cin moves to sit on my face. Holding her ass I can feel her pushing his cum out. "Get it all johnnie." She grinds her cunt on my sucking mouth, "get all my man's cum you fucking queer. Take it like the bitch you are." She's excited more by what Leon has told us than my tongue.

My dick is hard and as I finish as best I could at getting all the cum from her, I wonder if I'll get to fuck my panty pussy. My balls ached.

"Come up here" Leon wants us at his side.

Cin on his right, me on his left, we look each other with contented smiles, our faces on Leon's chest. Leon grabs my ass gently cupping me in his big hand, a finger probes my anus through my panty. I'm sure he holds Cin the same way.

"I'm gonna take you to a club where da brothas be at" he's laying out our future. "You ho's gonna make me some money there" he goes on.

"Brothas and sistas gonna want a taste of my white bitches. You two gonna suck black cocks, you gonna fuck black cocks, gonna eat black pussy."

Almost on cue Cin and I move to suckle and nibble on Leon's nipples, our hands meeting at his cock. We both shiver with a tingle with excitement at his words. We know he's right. Our place is to serve black men and women now.

We were fast converts to black cock. Big, black,superior cocks. Big, fat assed sista pussies. Our white bodies to be used for their pleasure. Our sucking white mouths their receptacles. We look at each other with lust in our eyes.

"Gonna mark you too. You be getting tats dat show everybody you black cock ho's now." Leon is thorough in his plans for us.

We answer in unison "yes sir."

I move down to suck his cock in gratitude. As I nuzzle and suckle his monster cock, I wonder how mom will take this.

Something tells me Leon will handle it.

12