It Did Balance, Didn't it? Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike brings it into balance.
5.2k words
4.33
115.3k
36
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers

Mike pulled into the long circular drive at the Cummings residence, noticing three cars parked ahead of him. As he emerged from his car he thought, "Humm, all the ladies must already be here." Glancing at his watch as he walked up to the front door, it was ten forty. As he neared the front door, Sharon swung it open and announced, "Our guest of honor has arrived. A little after ten thirty, not quite eleven, you're right on time." Stepping aside to let him in, she continued, "The gangs all here waiting for you and that DVD . They are all down in the family room."

As the scenes on the DVD unfolded, Sharon, knowing fairly well what she was going to see, stood with arms crossed over her chest. She watched as her husband pounded Debbie's pussy. As David took his turn, Rachel went into a state of shock., eyes glued to the big screen T.V. When Randy took his turn on Debbie, her pussy was so sloppy that the slap of his hips on her butt resonated through out the room. Gina began to sob. After Dan, Debbie was allowed to go into the bathroom, drain and clean her self for the second round.

Watching Dan sent Janet's face into her hands. As tears rolled down her cheeks, she sat up and said, in a matter of fact tone, "He has broken our marriage bonds, our sacred oath. I am not his wife any more. He is not my husband...." She reached into her purse and withdrew her cell phone. "My brother is an attorney. I might as well get him started..."

Mike placed a hand on Janet's shoulder saying as sympathetic and gently as he could, "It hurts, I know, it hurts like hell. Ah, you do what you feel is necessary. Ah, Janet? Tell your brother that I can get him a copy of this DVD or one only showing Dan's involvement. But, ah, listen, I have this planned to go down Friday evening. So, I'd appreciate it very much if you could avoid tipping Dan off until then. You could have him served Friday when he gets home from work..."

"OK, OK, very well Mike, we can do that... They all should suffer for this."

"Oh, they will Janet, I promise you they will." said Mike with conviction, Then handing her his business card, he said, "Have your brother call me tomorrow. I'll have a copy delivered to his office."

Standing up, Janet took the card from Mike and stuffed it into her purse, "Damn him! I sure did not get married to get divorced!" With that she stomped out while calling her brother.

Mike turned to the other three ladies and asked, "Okay ladies, are you ready for the second part of my plan."

Rachel stood up, "Sharon told me the basics of it... Yeah, I'm in... Hell, you can have me a dozen times if you want. Mike? A good man does not do this to his wife of thirty years. He needs to be hurt like I am hurting now. And Mike, the way he did it to Debbie, well, it's just shameful."

Mike drew out two business cards., "How about ten in the morning on Tuesday?" He wrote the time and day on the back of one card and handed it to her. Handing her the second card and the pen, he said, "Write your address on the back of this one."

As Rachel wrote her address on the back of the card, Gina moaned through her tears, "I agree with Janet, what they have done hear is enough to divorce them. But, but, Oohhh, I love Randy so much. He's a good father and a good provider. But, he hasta know how much it hurts, how much he has hurt me. An', an', lettin' Debbie's husband do me... I ah, well I think it is the only way he'll feel the hurt the way I do right now... Annd, yeah Sharon, I do want some revenge here. I gotta get even! Damn Randy! What the hell were you thinkin'? You dumb ass, don't I give you enough of that?"

Mike handed Gina two cards and the pen, "Wednesday, about ten good for you?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Yeah, that'll work." Gina said in a resigned tone. She completed writing her address on the card and handed back to Mike, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Mike turned to Sharon, "We still on for tomorrow at ten?"

"You know it. We're right behind David and Rachel with Twenty eight years. That stupid son of a bitch, I could kill him. Why, in God's name, did they pick Debbie? She's more than a key employee. She's critical to the companies everyday functioning. My father hired her and you know, he still thinks a lot of her. My parents still own this company. My dad would fire them all if he ever found out about this. Why didn't the dumb ass's just go out and get some whore?""

Mike did not feel that it was the right time and place to tell the ladies that Debbie would turn in her resignation a week from tomorrow. That as per her employment contract, she would use accrued vacation and sick days to make that particular Monday her last day on the job. Mike had arranged with Tom to take off the last two weeks of December. Promising to be back for the New Year's Eve Party. He had phoned Debbie's parents and arranged to bring the family down to Nebraska for Christmas. Debbie would leave her cell phone at home. Was Mike the vindictive type? Not usually. But, then again, he had never had four guys fuck his wife before, either. Also, he fully recognized the time of year and that Debbie's company ran their books on the calender year. For Debbie to walk out now would cause a multitude of problems for the company. However, they would not be his, nor Debbie's anymore.

----------------------------

Again, Sharon met Mike at the door before he knocked. As she stepped aside, she said coyly, Ten o'clock, right on time. You are the executive type, aren't you?" The difference from the previous morning was her attire. She wore a shear lacy, floor length, white robe. It appeared to be something that was made to go over a babe doll nightie. However, she was wearing absolutely nothing under it. As she extended her left hand to lead him to the bedroom, Mike noticed something else that was missing. Her hand was devoid of rings. When he mentioned it, she waived her right hand and said, "I don't feel much like that dumb ass's wife right now. Annd Mike, I might not put them back on until he says something about it."

As she led Mike down the hall to her bedroom, she mentioned, "Your man was here this morning right after Keith left for work. He really knew what he was doing and it didn't take long at all. He said that he had installed four web cams. I looked real close in there and I couldn't find any of them. He even told me the angles they would get. I still couldn't find them."

Following Sharon, Mike admired her narrow waist and nicely rounded hips and heart shaped ass. She was a very well proportioned, curvy woman for being in her late forties. "Yes ma'am, he's one of our best. He's gone out with the CIA and Navel Intell as their installer. Very good man, he'll do Rachel and Gina's bedrooms too." Mike commented as his cock twitched, following this sexy woman into her bedroom asking himself, "You jerk, Keith Cummings. You've got it all. Why go after Debbie. Oh well, fucking my wife will cost you and cost you dearly." As they entered the master bedroom he thought, "Annd, I think I am going to enjoy every second of this...Sorry Debbie."

Once in the bedroom, Sharon moved into view of both web cams and turned to face Mike. She then allowed her robe to slip down to her elbows expose a very nice pair of Cee cup or maybe Dee cup breasts with only a slight sag. Wearing nothing under the robe also exposed a minor pouch in her tummy and quite a bush between her legs. Mike quickly removed his sweat shirt, stepped out of his shoes and dropped his sweat pants. Stepping out of his pants to a few inches from her, he ran his fingers up her sides from her hips and said in little over a whisper, "Nice body. Do you work out?"

Sharon gasped at the movement of another man's hands roving slowly up the sides of her body, "Ah, why yes, ah, Oh, ah, Oh! You're making my skin tingle. Ah, about once, Ohhh that feels so good, a week, Oh Ohhh..."

Hands finding her breasts, Mike caught each of them in the web of his hands between his thumbs and forefingers. She gasped again as his fingers wrapped around them with a gentle squeeze. College experiences told him that since they were each more than a handful that they had to be Dee cup. He looked her in the eyes, smiled and said, "Nice set of tits..." Thinking, "I can't let Debbie see this part. It would give her a heart attack, literally. But, I just can't treat this classy lady like her husband treated my wife..."

Sharon gasped and moaned from Mike's grip on her breasts, then said, "Three children gave them the sag."

Mike smiled, "They're beautiful. The sag only shows that they worked well doing what they were made to do."

Sharon cracked a little smile, then said, "Thank you for your kind comments on my body. You have a nice one too. Also Michael, it would appear that you have a very adequate tool down there." She removed his hands from her breast and dropped to her knees. Taking his limp cock in one hand, she said in her "matter of fact" tone, "Time to get it up so we can get on with our purpose of coming together, today."

As Sharon orally worked his cock, Mike threw his head back and moaned, thinking, "Oh my gawd, she's almost as good as Debbie in the cock sucking category."

Bringing Mike up and very hard, Sharon stood up and asked, "How do you want me?"

Mike smiled and said, "That was fantastic. We'll start with you in your back..." He grabbed a pillow and when she was in place on the bed, he said, "Grab your legs behind the knees. Spread them and then pull them toward your chest." He then stuffed the doubled pillow under her hips.

With Sharon in place, Mike wasted no time in slipping his tongue into her hot wet pussy. He had not planned to give her any tongue action. However, after the job she did sucking on his cock, he felt that she deserved it. Facing one of the web cams, she stated in her "matter of fact" tone, "Keith? Take careful note of what Mike is doing here. Oh, Ohhh, it feels so good. Oh, Oh yes, you better pay close attention, now. Oh, Oh yes Michael!! Oh yes... Because Keith, this is what I want from now on, if ahh yes, yes, if you want to stay married to meeee..!"

Mike rose up just before Sharon went into clitoral orgasm and crawled into a position facing her. Allowing her fingers to guide him into place, he felt his cock meet her pussy lips. So, he thrust into the first strange pussy since he met Debbie. Three strokes later, he had fully penetrated her body. A few minutes of long fast, hard fucking strokes, he had her well on the way to a full blown orgasm. As it peaked, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, began moaning and thrust her hips up to meet his down stroke. As she came down off her sexual high, he rolled them over, smiled and said, "OK cowgirl, ride that cock to another high. Get us both off... Yeah, ride that cock..."

Sharon began moving up and down on him, declaring, "Mike?? I've ah, we've never done it... Ohh that feels good. Oh, almost too good. " She began moving faster, thrusting one arm into the air over her head and moaning, "Oh yeah, it's good, so goood. Oh yeah Mike, we've never done it like this.... Oh yeah, giddy up cowboy..." This was the action he had given Debbie on their wedding night. It was going to break her heart to watch this part. Again, he hoped he wasn't over doing it.

After their second session, Sharon returned from the bathroom and said, "Ya know? Some at the company think that they did Debbie at the picnic last summer. Would you like to go once more to really get even?"

Back into his sweats and pulling his shoes on, "I don't want to over do it, Sharon. I could stop right here and get my point across to Debbie. But, I'll go through with our plans..." He looked at her and said with a smile, "For the husband's sake."

Sharon laughed, "Oh, of course. You are doing this for our loving husband's benefit." Still smiling, she said, "You were fantastic, best time I've had in a long time. I really think I'll benefit in the long run if that dumb shit husband of mine will take it as a training exercise and learns something about his wife's wants and desires."

He stepped up in front of her and ran the fingers of one hand up the side of her face into her hair. "I really hope he does, I really do... But, something I do know for sure. You my lady are one super sexual partner. I didn't factor in my own enjoyment in the my plans. So, it came as sort of icing on the cake."

"Well thank you, Mister Morgan. I'm sure you will also enjoy Rachel and Gina."

After a shower and changing into work clothes in the executive rest rooms, Mike rode the elevator to the top floor. Waiving at Tom's secretary as he passed by, he stuck his head and shoulder into Tom's office. Tom was on the phone. He placed his finger over the month piece and looked at Mike. Holding up one finger, Mike said, "One down!" Then holding up two fingers, said, "Two ta go." Tom smiled, gave Mike an "OK" sign with his fingers and went back to his phone conversation.

------------------------------

Pulling up to the front of the gated community, Mike entered the code given him by Rachel. The gates magically opened and following her directions, he proceeded to the Cohen residence. Appearing slightly smaller than the Cummings residence, it still had to be at least four thousand square feet. Like the Cummings, they had a long, sweeping circular driveway. Like the day before, he parked his car in a less than obvious parking spot. Walking up the path to the large double doors, like Sharon, Rachel opened one of the doors before Mike had a chance to ring the door bell. Also, like Sharon, she met him at the door in only a robe. It was floor length and lacy. However, it was not shear. He would not realize that she was nude under it until they were in the bedroom where she allowed the robe to slip off her shoulders, onto the floor.

A bit more of a tummy than Sharon, at fifty one years old, Rachel still had her hour glass figure. Working out with Sharon once a week, she had maintained a forty inch hips including a very nice ass and thirty inch waist. But, it was not until the robe hit the floor that Mike found himself staring at the biggest, most beautiful set of breasts he had ever seen that up close and personnel. When he had pulled off his sweat shirt she had moved close enough to him so they were totally within his reach.

Mike slipped off his sweat pants and shoes. Standing not a foot away from her, he whispered, "Rachel? Those are one really nice set of tits...Just beautiful..."

Rachel smiled, "Thank you, David likes them too. They serviced our four children quite well. Now they are just male play things. Mike? Call me Shelly. That's what everybody close calls me. After today, I will always consider you as close as anybody I know. Now big boy, get a grip on these monsters, and have some fun. They are yours for the rest of the morning."

"OK Ra.., ah Shelly. You don't have to ask twice." said Mike as he gripped each of her breasts. Moaning as Mike manhandled her massive breasts, Shelly said "Mike? OH, Umm. Sharon told me about the oral stimulation she gave you. Ah, I don't do that. I have never done that and umm I don't intend to ever do that to any man."

Still squeezing her breast, Mike smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. I'll get you on the bed and see if you are ready. If not, I have a tongue and fingers that will fix that problem very quickly. By that time I will be up and ready, too."

Mike was up already from playing with her breasts. So, as soon as his tongue an fingers had worked their magic on her pussy he wasted no time in sinking his cock into the hilt. Due to her ample derriere, Shelly didn't need a pillow. Meaty legs spread wide, her pussy was very accessible. He found it snug, fitting his cock very well. Also, he found her body to be very comfortable. So, he took his time and enjoyed it. As he gently stroked the CFO's wife, she gripped the sheet and went into a calm, gentle "Oh yes" type orgasm. Again like Sharon, he rolled them over and said, "Now, we're gonna have some real action." After a few minutes of riding up and down on his cock, Shelly began to get into it. He prodded her on with, "Comeon Shelly, ride that cock. Like a cowgirl, ride it, ride it hard."

"OH, Ohhh, Here it comes, Oh yesss.." squealed Shelly as her breast bounced around on her chest."Oh yess Michael, I can feel it everywhere. Oh yeah, even at the ends of my fingers, Oh yeah, and toes." He took a grip of both breasts and squeezed. She shouted, "Oh yeah, Michael, manhandle those monsters.. Enjoy..." She increased her speed riding up and down on his cock, then squealed as she went into the wildest orgasm of her life, "Oh Michael, it feels so good, damn, it feels good..."

As her wild orgasm subsided, he roll her over on to her right side. He then took a position behind her, also on his right side. Slipping his right arm over her right shoulder and under her right breast, he firmly gripped her left breast. He used his left hand to guide his cock to the opening of her now very wet and hot pussy. He then grabbed her left leg and lifted it. Then glancing off her G-spot, he thrust his cock deep into her waiting pussy. It did not take long for Shelly to experience a soft, gentle, but very intense orgasm. It reminded her of when she was dating David. They lay on the beach one evening and allowed the tide to rush in over their feet, then over their chest and shoulders, recede, then return. Her right breast caught in the crook of his elbow, her left breast firmly in his grip, his left hand firmly gripping her leg and his cock finding her G-shot as it went in and out, prolonged her orgasm and deepened its intensity.

As her orgasm subsided, Mike's cock pulsated and then exploded deep inside her pussy. His hand still gripping her breast, his left hand still holding up her left leg and his receding cock still in her pussy, Shelly point the forefinger of her left hand toward one of the web cams. Still out of breath, she managed to say, "David? I sincerely hope that this hurts you every bit as much as you have hurt me. Annd, my loving husband of thirty years, you have just had a demonstration of how I want it for now on!!!" Once Mike's cock slipped out of her, she rolled over onto her knees and said in a low tone, "Mike? I am going to clean up. When I come back I will then clean you. Then ah, then ah, well, ah, I am going to do something I just told you I would never do to a man. Ah, that was so good I am going to suck that thing up for our next session."

Mike rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling thinking, "I can't help it, I am enjoying this. But, Debbie's going to have a heart attack when she sees it."

Shelly returned with a warm wash cloth and cleaned him. She took his limp cock in one hand and said, "I can do this, I know I can... But, but ah, you'll have to guide me..."

Mike rose up onto his elbows and said calmly, "Well Shelly, you can start by introducing yourself. Then run your tongue around the head to become familiar with my tool."

Shelly chuckled, "Okeh, alright, I can do that.." Holding his cock inches from her month she purred, "Okay well, hello mister ah make me feel so good tool. I'm pleased to meet you. I'm Rachel, but my friends call me Shelly..." With that she ran her tongue around the head, thinking, "This will drive that schmuck husband of mine right up the wall. Make him just a little crazy. I've never done anything like this to him." She looked up at Mike and asked, ""What do I do, now?"

Mike grinned at her. This was an unexpected treat. So, he decided that he would go along with it and enjoy. "OK Shelly, take as much as you can into your month, wrap you lips around it and suck on it like a big sucker." She took almost all of the limp member into her month, clamped her lips around it and drew back until only the head was still in her month. She went back down, feeling his velvet rod twitch. "Oh yeah, Shelly. That's good. Its already coming back to life. It must like you." He noticed a smile in her eyes as she quickened her movements up and down on his growing cock. "Ah yess, Shelly.. For you first time at this, you are good. Very good, in fact."

bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers
12