It Didn't Work Out Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No you weren't," Don said as he got up and walked over to the kitchen table. He picked up the coat that was hung over the back of one of the chairs. "Jackson texted me that he was over at the pub playing pool and wanted to know if I'd join him. I told him no, but I think I have changed my mind." He started to put on his coat.

Bridget couldn't help herself. She started to cry. Her head hung forward and her hair obscured her face. Don just looked over at her. He didn't offer any words of comfort. A part of him wanted to but the hurt he felt from Bridget's reaction to his trying to set up a romantic getaway was too much. He started to walk to the door. "I'll be back later," he said.

Sniffling back the tears, Bridget raised her head. "I might go over to Sian's for a little bit," she said. "I want to talk to her."

"Yeah," was all Don said. He opened the door and walked out. The sound it made as it shut was solid. It seemed louder than normal. The house was quiet except for the soft sounds of Bridget crying.

After a little bit, Bridget pulled out her cell phone. She pressed the contact for Sian and waited for it to ring.

"Hi," Bridget said as she heard Sian answer.

"Hey Baby, what's up?"

"Um. Don and I had a fight," Bridget said. She hated the little shuddering in her voice betraying that she was still crying a little.

"Are you okay?" Sian asked. The concern in her voice was obvious. She didn't think that Don would hurt Bridget but she couldn't be sure.

"I'm fine. It was just more yelling. He left to go to the pub. Could I come over? I just would like to talk a little bit."

"Of course, Bridge. You know my home is yours. You can come over anytime. You don't need to ask. You have a key so even if I am not here, you can get in," Sian told her. "Are you coming over now?"

"Yeah," Bridget said. "I love you, Sian."

"I love you too. See you soon."

Bridget ended the call. She continued to sit there for a bit. Finally she forced herself to get up and went and put on her coat, and went out to her car.

When she knocked on the door of Sian's apartment, Sian opened it right way. She clearly had been waiting. Bridget immediately went into Sian's open arms. Sian's long hug helped to restore some of Bridget's frame of mind. As the hug ended, she gave Sian a soft kiss.

"Thank you for being here, Sian," Bridget told her as Sian gave her another hug.

"Of course," Sian said as she led Bridget over to her sofa where the two of them could sit down. Unlike with Don, Bridget sat down on Sian's lap and felt her lover's arms wrap around her again. It was very reassuring.

After a few minutes of quiet, Sian quietly asked. "What happened?"

"I was stupid, that's what. Don planned out this vacation in Hawaii. He wants us to get away; you know to work on our relationship. And without thinking I suggested that you could come on it," Bridget said with her head on Sian's shoulder. From her angle, she missed the expression on Sian's face. "I was just thinking that I only have two weeks of vacation and some of that I wanted to be with you. He didn't like the idea." Bridget sighed. "And I get why."

For a long moment, Sian was quiet. She tried not to get dragged into things that happened between Bridget and Don. She just didn't think that it was likely to go well if she did. She gave Bridget support but didn't want to try and tell Bridget what to do. But this seemed different to her and despite that Bridget might not like it, Sian felt like she had to tell Bridget what she thought.

"Baby, I'm sorry but he is right on this," Sian said in a soft tone as she stroked Bridget's forehead.

Bridget looked up in surprise. They never talked about it but Bridget knew that Sian viewed the situation as having an end at some point. Someone wouldn't be able to accept the triangle any longer. And if someone had to be out, Sian hoped it was going to be Don. It seemed like Don doing something romantic to help their marriage would be the last thing that Sian wanted.

"What I mean, is that I don't want to go on vacation with you and Don either. I share you all the time. If we go on vacation, I want it just us," Sian said as she continued to stroke Bridget's head. Despite the little smile, her voice took on a slight bitter edge as she finished. "At least I would have the illusion you are mine then."

A familiar feeling of sadness pressed down on Bridget. The last thing that she wanted was to make Sian unhappy too. "I clearly wasn't thinking," she thought to herself. She hugged Sian, wanting her to feel how much she cared for her.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about either of you," Bridget said after a moment. Her head was buried against Sian's neck but her words were clear.

"I get it," Sian said in a quiet tone, trying to sooth Bridget. "He surprised you and you just reacted. You weren't trying to hurt him, or me." She kissed the top of Bridget's head as she held her tight. "Here's the thing. For the first time, Don and I are looking at things somewhat the same way. I'm not sure what changed for him, but he isn't looking at this through his voyeuristic lens anymore. He's mostly seeing that he has to share the woman that he loves, just like I do. We both wish we had more time with you. And shared time doesn't count for either one of us.

"The difference is that I knew what I was getting into when we started to go out," Sian said as her voice became wistful. "So having you only for part of the time is the deal I made. I can't ask for more. For Don giving up some time was the deal he made to satisfy his urge to see you having sex with a lesbian. He doesn't like that deal very much anymore, but what is left is worse."

Sian moved so that she could look Bridget in the eyes. "He wants it to end so he can have you back. You know that."

Bridget nodded. "I know, but he doesn't get to decide that. I love you and I want to be with you."

Sian could hear the unspoken part of that sentence. There was a "too" at the end of it. She felt her heart clenching up and hoped that she showed no sign of it on her face. Don wasn't the only one that was finding this harder. As her feelings for Bridget deepened, Sian had thought that she could wait until Bridget decided what she wanted. Doubts were starting to appear in that belief.

Stroking Bridget's face, Sian gave her a wan smile. "I want that too." She felt Bridget tighten her grip as she raised her lips to press them against Sian's. The kiss took time to fully blossom. Their lips caressed for long moments before parting so that their tongues could greet each other. As they slipped into the other's mouth, each woman felt the tender strokes and touches as their tongues explored the now very familiar places. Just as Sian started to feel the first little stirrings of excitement, Bridget tentatively pulled away. Sian's eyes fluttered open to look at Bridget's troubled face.

"We shouldn't. I can't stay. I just needed desperately to talk with you," Bridget said. Sian could see the conflicting emotions.

"I know. You're right," Sian told her. Her arms didn't release Bridget yet. It felt too nice, especially as Bridget put her head down on Sian's shoulder.

"It's not fair to you, my darling Sian," Bridget whispered.

Running her fingers through Bridget's hair Sian replied with one of her favorite movie quotes. "Life isn't fair, Princess. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something." She heard Bridget laugh just a little. "Seriously, I knew it wouldn't be fair when I said yes I would date you. I am still glad I said yes."

Squeezing Sian harder, Bridget's voice was even quieter. "So am I."

The two of them sat like that for a few minutes longer and then Bridget stirred. Standing up she held out her hand for Sian and they walked over to the door. Kissing one last time, Bridget opened the door. Looking back she smiled at Sian. "I love you. Remember that."

"I love you, Bridge. Believe that."

On the drive home, Bridget thought a lot about her conversation with Sian. It didn't help her feel any better. Both of her lovers were unhappy. It couldn't go on too much longer like this. But she wasn't ready for a change. Her own mind was still too confused. All she could hope was they gave her enough time to figure things out.

As she pulled up, Bridget saw Don's car. She sighed. She hadn't stayed more than an hour at Sian's and she hoped that she would beat Don back home. Hopefully it wouldn't be another nasty scene when she came inside. Her feet felt leaden as she walked to the front door.

Don was in front of the television as she entered. For a moment he didn't look up, but when he did she could see an unspoken accusation in his eyes.

"I just went over to talk, Don," she said. "Nothing more."

He didn't say anything for a few seconds, and then he nodded. "Okay. I understand. Sorry about coming unglued before," Don said to Bridget. "I just didn't expect it."

"It's my fault," Bridget said as she came over and sat down with him. The news continued on in the background, unwatched. "I should have thought about it." She looked down at her hands, clenched in her lap. "Sian agrees with you by the way. It was a bad idea."

Don just nodded again. He didn't need Sian's opinion to validate his, but at the same time he was trying to smooth things over with Bridget. Making comments about Sian wasn't going to help.

Resting her head in her hands, Bridget sighed. At first Don just looked at her, and then he reached out and put his arm around her. After a moment, she leaned against him. "It's not always easy for me, either," she quietly said. "I know it isn't for you, nor is it for Sian. I try to be fair." She paused for a second and looked at Don. "I know you don't like me saying that, but I don't know how else to be in this thing we are in." Wisely Don continued to hold his tongue.

Putting her head back on Don's shoulder, Bridget was quiet. There were so many thoughts running through her head that she couldn't process them all. In truth, she didn't really want to try. The questions they raised scared her. She knew a day was coming when she was going to have to start answering them but she didn't want to yet. No matter how she answered them, things would change and people would be hurt. She wished things could just go on like they were, but how likely was that. The longer she waited, the greater the chance questions would be answered for her.

Bridget shifted uncomfortably as she thought about that. She started to try to talk but found she had to clear her throat first. She felt Don's fingers stop stroking her head as he waited. "It isn't completely what you wanted, but how about we go to Hawaii for one week. You will have me just to yourself," she said. She left unsaid that she was planning on spending a week alone on vacation with Sian. Don didn't need her to tell him to know that.

For a moment, he didn't say anything in response. The fact that Bridget was thinking long term about her relationship with Sian was disturbing. He had hoped that once he was no longer pushing her, that things might to start calming down between them. That wasn't happening; at least not yet. "All I can do," he thought to himself, "is to just try and make things better between us." It wasn't easy though. His frustrations were close to the surface and bubbled over too easily.

Starting to stroke Bridget's head again, he spoke. "I understand, Honey. Just one thing though. I want it to just be the two of us for real. That means while we are on vacation, you don't text her or call her." He paused for a moment and then forged ahead, acknowledging the painful truth. "I would expect the same thing when you go on vacation with her."

Bridget's heart sank. She hadn't thought about that. The idea of not talking with Sian hurt just thinking about it. Her head bent forward as she heard unspoken words run through her mind. "It's only fair." She sighed and turned to look at Don. "Okay," she softly said.

Leaning forward, Don kissed her. Reflexively she kissed him back. He slowly built up the kiss and she responded as it grew. But it wasn't like with Sian. Bridget just went along with it; she didn't feel any swell of passion wanting to lead her to go on. She could sense Don's desire. It was his day and she wanted him to be happy. It was almost easier this way. She could give him what he wanted and she would get what she wanted. She could stop thinking about the future, even if just for a little while.

After all the fighting, it felt good to Don that they were making up this way. Make up sex wasn't necessarily the best sex, but right now it would help him feel that things were going to be okay with Bridget. Turning, he pressed Bridget back down on the couch. He lay between her legs and kissed her with an urgency that came from deep in him. She seemed so responsive to him. Everything that he did, she seemed to accept and open herself up for him. He felt her arms around him, touching him on the back.

Raising himself up, he looked into her eyes. "I love you very much, Honey," he said.

Smiling back at him, Bridget nodded. "I know. I love you too." If her smile didn't quite reach her eyes, Don didn't notice. He barely gave her time to speak before he was kissing her again. His tongue slid deep into her mouth and her tongue caressed it back. She could tell that he was already excited by the way his hips were moving. The bulge from his erection bumped up against her. She was not even close to being ready but she recognized his mood. He was going to be impatient. The combination of the fight and not having had sex in almost a week made him very horny. Plus fucking her would make him feel more like she was his again. She sighed inside but accepted it knowing it would please him.

Raising a hand, Bridget put it on Don's shoulder and lightly pushed. It brought him back to where they were and he stopped kissing Bridget so that he could look at her. "Sweetie, let me suck you and get you ready for me," she said in a matter of fact way. Don was excited enough that he didn't notice the lack of anything similar in her voice.

"Oh, okay! That would be great," Don said as he lifted himself up and swung around into a seated position. As Bridget got up, she reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties, dropping them on the floor. Kneeling down between Don's legs, she undid his jeans and pulled them down. His underwear came with his pants and his cock sprang up free. She continued to pull them down until they were around his ankles.

Don watched her. Still fully dressed, Bridget seemed very sexy and almost wanton. Her hair was messed up from where she had been laying against the couch. Her long sleeve t-shirt was cut low and her cleavage was on full display. She grasped his cock in her hand and slowly started to move it up and down before leaning forward. He loved how she wasted no time but put her mouth around it to take the head inside. The warm wetness of her mouth made his cock pulse, especially when she swirled her tongue around it. As she started to bob her head up and down, he put his hands on her head. It seemed like each time she was going deeper. Her hand was forced farther down but he felt how slick his cock was by how much easier it slid. Don moaned loudly as he felt Bridget's tongue circle his cock.

"You do that so well, Bridget," Don said as his breath started to get faster. "I love how you suck my cock!"

As much as Don was enjoying the blowjob, Bridget didn't want him to cum that way. She knew he would feel better cumming inside of her. Lifting her mouth up off him, she looked up. "I'm glad you like it, Honey, but wouldn't you like to fuck my pussy more?" She pulled up her skirt and showed him her bare pussy. She licked her other hand and rubbed it against her pussy. She did it again, hoping that the combination of that and all the saliva on his cock would make up for her lack of lubrication.

"God yes," Don said in his husky voice. Bridget got up onto the couch again and spread her legs. Her skirt was bunched up at the waist. Don turned over and got on top of Bridget. She reached down and guided him to her pussy. He closed his eyes at the combination of the feel of her hand and the warmth of her pussy lips as his head rested there for a moment. Pressing forward, his cock slid inside of her. With his eyes closed, he didn't see the slight grimace on Bridget's face. She pulled him close and buried her face against his chest.

Pulling back, Don thrust again inside. He heard Bridget make a little noise and he smiled as he guessed she was starting to enjoy it too. His third stroke seemed to slide a little easier. He began to fuck Bridget harder. He could feel her hips lifting up to meet him. It felt so good.

"That's it, Don. Fuck me! Fuck me with your hard cock," Bridget said softly. "I love your cock fucking me. Do it harder!" She didn't often talk dirty but when she did, it was a guaranteed turn on for him. He started to thrust harder into Bridget.

"Yeah, fuck me like that! Give it to me! Give me your cock, Don!" Bridget was getting louder.

Even though it hadn't been long, Don was starting to feel close to cumming. He hadn't cum on his own in days and so he was extra horny. His breathing was getting heavy and he was groaning.

"Come on, Don! Fuck your wife with your hard cock! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Bridget was moaning too in between what she was saying. Her own movements were becoming more urgent as she met his thrusts.

As Don bottomed out deep in Bridget's pussy, he paused for a moment as he felt his climax beginning. Then he started slamming his cock in and out of Bridget as he felt himself shooting his cum into her. "Oh God!" he screamed. That seemed to trigger Bridget as she began to thrash against him, making incomprehensible moans. Feeling his wife cumming like that gave Don a feeling of satisfaction that was beyond the pleasure of just his orgasm. Even after he finished cumming, he found that he was hard enough that he could keep fucking her until she pushed at him.

"No more! I can't take any more," Bridget said as she hugged him. Don sighed happily and collapsed against her for a moment. Sensing how uncomfortable that was, he lifted his weight up a little and smiled down at her.

"Was it good for you too, Honey?" Don asked in a tender voice.

Bridget smiled back at him and stroked his face. "You shouldn't even have to ask, Don," she said in her sultry voice. In her mind she felt a pang. She never said that she came, but she knew it was still a lie. Maybe it was a white lie to make Don feel good, but it still was a lie. She didn't mind not cumming. Sometimes it was more important that he get what he needed. And she knew that today, she wouldn't have come with him no matter what. The stresses and emotions of the day were too much. But she made him happy and that counted for a lot.

Reaching down, she grabbed her panties. "Lift up, Sweetie," she said. As Don raised his body, Bridget used her panties to wipe up the cum that was oozing out of her pussy. Between that and her cotton skirt, she hoped they would make too much of a mess of the couch. It had taken her a fair amount of work to get it clean after their little three-way weeks ago.

Don turned to lie alongside Bridget and they began to kiss again. This time Don didn't try to grow the passion. It remained loving and he enjoyed watching the smile on Bridget's face when they would pause. At moments like this, he could feel their connection. Despite the changes, it still seemed strong enough to endure. He hoped it would be.

After a little while, Don's stomach made a loud growl. Bridget looked down at his belly and laughed. "I see. I guess we have heard from another quarter." Glancing over at the clock, she continued. "I guess it is dinner time. Perhaps you would like to let me up so that I can get started."