It Doesn't Matter, At All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,562 Followers

* * *

Two days had gone by without a word from Danny. Laura was trying to play it cool, to let him deal with it however he wanted, but it was killing her. She couldn't stay away from him for so long. The whole experience was just too damn fantastic, and she loved him too much. She missed him.

And she was still his friend, first and foremost. She was the grown woman. He was the child. It was her responsibility to help him through this. She couldn't let it damage their relationship, or him.

As she did his laundry, she made her mind up to call him and invite him to lunch on Monday.

* * *

As Laura left the restaurant, she could feel Danny looking at her swaying ass again. She didn't have to look. She knew. She'd worn the sexiest thing she could for him today, knowing as she dressed that morning that he would look. From now on, she was going to tease him as much as she could.

She had no idea if it would ever happen again. She wasn't sure she wanted it to. Another part of her hoped they had the courage to do even more, but she knew that would be a mistake, too.

It would probably never happen again, but she could still play games.

She could spend the rest of her life getting pleasure from not touching that fantastically sexy little boy.

Rob_mDear
Rob_mDear
1,562 Followers