It Ended so Right

Story Info
Sometimes things that start bad ends really good.
1.2k words
4.2
18.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday that should have been a Monday. I woke up late and knew everything was going to go wrong for the remainder of the day. I put on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt with a deep V neckline. I had gotten a pedicure the day before so I wore some dressy flip flops so my pink toenails would be noticed. I grabbed another low cut sleeveless top and my short blue jean skirt as an after thought when I was about to walk out the door.

I got to work on time by rushing and then wondered why I had even bothered when the problems began. The first part of my day is spent doing paperwork and the remainder of the day is spent on the phones. At times my job can be quite stressful.

On this particular day my printer was not only out of paper but I had to replace the ink cartridge while in the middle of printing out a 50 page document. After filling the paper tray and replacing the ink cartridge, I had a major paper jam.

While faxing documents the fax machine ran out of paper and while shredding the shredder was full and I had to replace the bag. The phones were busy and I do not believe I talked to one happy person that day.

Normally when I am having these days I let myself daydream of more enjoyable times. I started wondering when was the last time I really enjoyed myself and I immediately knew when it was.

Last week on a Friday night I took a friends suggestion that I take a drive wearing just my raincoat. I was to drive by truckers letting them look. I remembered how that made me feel and keeping that thought in mind, I got through the day. Finally 5:30 arrived and I was able to leave.

Summer is right around the corner and I have been working on my tan. Getting my tan by lying in a tanning bed may be considered generic but it is still a tan. It is actually quite soothing after working all day to lay there naked for 15 minutes with nothing to do except lie there and let my hands run over my body. I tease my nipples and let my hand slide between my legs. I rubbed my clit and slid my finger inside my pussy feeling the wetness. I have brought myself to climax but I was still a little tense from my stressful day. Still, it was very relaxing.

When I dressed I decided to forget my bra and panties. I slipped my sleeveless top on and put on my short blue jean skirt. Walking to my car I felt my breast bounce and my nipples rub against the fabric of my shirt causing them to become erect. I got into my car and drove out of the parking lot.

Usually I miss most of the traffic when I go tan, but when I got on the freeway it seemed a little more crowded than normal. The closer I got to where I go left, the traffic seemed to get heavier.

If I notice the traffic is backing up I can go straight and take another route home. This day out of habit I turned only to find that the traffic was at pretty much a dead stop. I did make it over a couple of lanes and prepared to wait it out.

I noticed a truck in the lane to my right. He was just a little bit ahead of me and I could see the driver in his side mirror. I thought he might be looking at me but could not tell for sure until he rolled down his window and we made eye contact. I did not turn away but kept looking at him.

He was actually cute, he sort of reminded me of my friend who is a trucker so I decided to flirt with him. I did pick up my phone which was already on mobile IM and shoot a message to my friend telling him I was stuck in traffic and was about to play.

Looking back at the trucker, I pretty much figured he was staring at my cleavage. I sort of wiggled my shoulders causing my shirt to drop even lower than it had been. I glanced down making sure most of my breasts were showing and back up at him.

I reached up and pulled my shirt down even further letting him see all my cleavage. He would look from my breasts to my eyes.

By this time he was pretty much leaning close to his mirror and tugging at his own shirt acting as if he were hot. I was feeling pretty hot myself about this time and feeling my pussy begin to tingle I rubbed myself against my seat.

Without caring about other drivers around me, I reached up pulling my shirt down on the left side giving him a full view of my breast.

I am still pretty new to this and I could feel my face turn red but that was nothing compared to how turned on I was getting. Immediately I felt sexually stimulated and felt my pussy start to drip with wetness. My nipples were hard and erect.

I reached up with both hands and pulled my shirt down letting him see all of my breasts. By this time I am more aware of cars around me. Glancing around most of them were in a world of their own but I have a feeling by the expression of the guy in the car next to me that he was very aware of what had been going on.

The traffic started moving and since I needed to move to the next lane, I looked up at him and pointed to his lane. He waved me over and tooted his horn. I was still really turned on and I drove with one hand and put the other between my legs, rubbing my clit.

I was hoping that he would get off at the same exit as me but he went straight while I took the exit ramp. I heard him toot his horn and I felt a wave of disappointment that we had parted ways. My pussy was still throbbing and my nipples hard. I continued to rub my clit and slide my finger deep into my wet pussy the remainder of the way home.

The first thing I did when I walked into my house was drop my purse on the couch and start taking off my clothes. I went to my bedroom and got my vibrator. I fantasized about the trucker teasing my clit with his tongue until I came. I started to climax and it was so intense it took me several minutes to recover from it.

The rest of the evening I got online with friends in a chat room. Most of us have cams and it was kind of a rush teasing my trucker friend with the fact that I was not wearing a bra and panties.

I am becoming more daring and the more daring I become the sexier I feel. For my day to start so wrong it sure ended right!