It Ends Tonight Ch. 01

Story Info
Tonight her fantasy becomes reality!
9.1k words
4.64
63.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FatalCharm
FatalCharm
280 Followers

Taylor laid there beside her best friend, anxiously playing with her fingers. Angelica, her friend was asleep with her back towards the other girl. Her rhythmic snoring was the only sound in the large room. Diana, another one of her friends, was asleep at the foot of the bed. Taylor knew that Diana was asleep because she had a little too much to drink and had passed out when her head hit the pillow. Taylor was on edge and cast nervous glances at the door.

His bedroom was just down the hall and she knew he was still awake. The small audio of his radio told her so. He was waiting for her, but he was forbidden. Going in there would mean betraying her best friend. She knew she couldn't do it, but goddamn it, she wanted him. Oh, so badly.

She turned her attention towards the clock and sighed. It was only midnight and everyone in the house was asleep. Everyone except for her and HIM! There were only three other people in the house besides herself tonight, but she knew Angelica and her other friend Diana were already asleep. That just left the two of them.

Her nipples hardened when she thought of him. His face was stunning, his touch exhilarating, and his body was a recreation of the Adonis. She managed to suppress a groan as she thought of his hard masculine body against her petite feminine frame. She felt so tempted right now. He was all hers tonight if she decided to take his offer.

Part of her had always had a small crush on him. Who was she kidding? She had the hugest crush on him. However, the feeling wasn't mutual until now. She figured he just always saw her as his sister's chubby friend.

Taylor shuddered as she thought about her previous weight of two hundred and thirty-one pounds. After a lot of dieting and exercise she had eventually become a healthy one hundred and forty-four pounds. He was sort of her inspiration for dropping off the weight. Thankfully, he noticed her transformation. Taylor smiled thinking about it.

**********

This would be the first time they'd seen each other in almost forever. Well, in reality it had only been about four years, but to Taylor it seemed like an eternity. She'd been friends with Angelica since kindergarten and surprisingly hadn't known Adam until middle school. She knew Angelica had an older brother, but he was never around when Taylor would come to visit. He was always busy playing with his friends or doing something important at school.

The day she first saw him was during a study session between her and Angelica. They had been studying for an algebra test when he walked through the front door. He had broken their concentration when he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for something to quench his thirst.

He was wearing light grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips and his shirt was hanging carelessly over his left shoulder. She also remembered clearly that he was sweating. Not in a gross type of way but in a sexy way that made his tight toned stomach glisten. He was tall; easily over six feet tall and he had a killer body for a guy his age. It was enough to drive any girl that was going through puberty crazy. That was the first time she ever saw Angelica's older brother and ever since then she'd been crushing on him.

She recalled Angelica sucking her teeth loudly and saying, "Adam, no one wants to see your naked torso. Put a shirt on and go somewhere. We're trying to focus on this stuff. And use a glass. No one wants the germs from your mouth on the orange juice carton."

"No one complains when you do it, Ang." Wow, he had nice voice. It was deep but not too deep.

"That's because everyone knows my mouth is clean."

Taylor didn't know why she said what she said next. Maybe it was because she'd never been so close to someone so handsome. "Well, actually studies have shown that everyone's mouth is a cesspool full of germs and bacteria." She wanted to slap herself when Adam looked at her and arched a brow.

"Yeah, what she said. I guess we're both in the wrong and this carton is already contaminated so getting a glass now is pointless," he said with a chuckle before bringing the carton back up to his lips.

"Get a glass," Angelica huffed, slamming her pencil down. She always wanted to get her way and signs of disobedience would not go unpunished.

Adam sighed and turned to look at the two girls. "I'm dehydrated. You want me to drop dead on the sidewalk because you wouldn't let me get anything to drink, little sister."

"If it will get you of the kitchen sooner then I don't give a fuck."

Taylor always thought it was weird when she came to Angelica's house and everyone cursed openly. Stuff like that would not slide at her house, but at Angelica's it was the norm.

"Yeah sure, you know you'd be crying those little baby blues out at my funeral," he retorted.

"No, I think I'd be cheering because that means I'd get your computer and your Christmas presents," she replied with a fake smile.

Adam faked a hurt look and threw his t-shirt on her. "You're so evil."

She quickly threw it off of herself and put it on the floor. "So I've been told," she replied, turning back around to face Taylor. "Taylor, please ignore my idiot brother."

Taylor laughed at them and watched as Adam walked over to Angelica, picked up his shirt and sat at the table with them. He still had the carton of juice and made a show of drinking it in front of his sister.

"Adam, put your shirt on. You're scaring Taylor," Angelica complained.

"No, I think she likes it," Adam teased.

"Yeah, please. She's not into undeveloped high school students."

"I'm pretty much not into anyone right now," Taylor spoke up, pretending to be concentrating on a math problem. She was lying and didn't want them figuring it out because of her amateurish poker face.

"Who doesn't want some of this," Adam joked, running his hands down his body and trying to be overly sexy.

"I could name quite a few," Angelica replied, rolling her eyes at him.

"Whatever, I'll see you two nerds later," Adam retorted, rising out of his chair and walking over to the fridge. He placed the orange juice carton back in its original location and walked out of the house.

"God, my brother is such an idiot," Angelica complained.

No, you're brother is freaking gorgeous, Taylor thought.

Anyways, tonight was going to be the first night they'd see each other in a while. After Adam had left for college in Boston, he was rarely home. When he had the chance to come visit his relatives back in Tampa, he always chose to do something else, whether it was co-op or study abroad. The only times Taylor really saw him was in the pictures he took in Rome and Japan. Other than that, they hadn't spoken to each other since his graduation party.

He had finally decided to visit home and Taylor was excited. Not only was Angelica throwing a huge party for their graduation, but Angelica's sexy brother would be home. She wanted to see the look on his face when he saw her new figure. He had never tormented her about her previous weight, but his friends were notorious for doing so.

Whenever they did, Adam would just sit there and let them do it. Not once, defending her, which felt just as bad as the words being said to her. Then, later on he would give her a hug and tell her how his friends could be huge pricks sometimes. He would say it was only because they had a thing for big girls, or because they had bad luck with women in general.

It made Taylor feel better sometimes, but she still would've liked it if he defended her to his friends. She had her revenge with those idiots anyways. The second she lost her weight, they had noticed and she would always laugh in their faces when they asked her out. She didn't feel bad about it. They'd been dicks to her so she felt obligated to return the favor and be a bitch to them. Karma, she always told herself.

Angelica's father had picked up Adam from the airport and they were already on their way home. She was super excited. Maybe he'd notice her now. She and Angelica had gone shopping earlier that day for outfits to wear. They had both decided to wear tight designer jeans. However, Angelica decided to wear a red lacy crop top and Taylor wore a black tube top that showed off her curves.

"How many people did you invite again?" Diana asked, pouring some chips into a big bowl.

"Ummm, pretty much the whole graduating class," Angelica replied nonchalantly.

"That's like two hundred and fifty people. There's no way I'm cleaning up after that many people," Diana said.

"We're not cleaning up. I hired some people to do the cleaning," Angelica exclaimed, waving away Diana's statement.

"Who?" Taylor asked, emptying ice into a cooler.

"Those freaks next door, you know, the one's who have a crush on me?" Angelica said, moving some of the valuables in her house. The last thing she needed was for some idiot to break her parents' expensive decorations.

"Those twelve year olds?" Taylor and Diana asked in unison.

"Yeah," Angelica replied with a shrug. "I told them I'd consider going on a date with them if they did."

"Are you going to?"

"Lord no. Do I look like a pedophile to you?"

"Hmmm, well I've always had my suspicions..." Diana started.

"Shut up, bitch," Angelica laughed, flipping her friend the bird.

The girls all started cracking up. Most people thought Angelica was attractive Hell, if Taylor had a penis she'd probably try to get with her too. She was naturally blonde with the prettiest blue eyes ever created. Her lips were somewhat thin, but her bottom lip was slightly plumper than her top one. Her body was long and lean with small rounded curves that made most chicks envious.

Needless to say, she drove a lot of boys crazy. Angelica knew she was pretty, but she didn't flaunt it like most girls would. Sometimes she used it to her advantage, but most of the time she wasn't overly concerned about it. That's what Taylor liked most about her. She wasn't a bitch. Anymore.

Taylor walked into the kitchen and looked for some more supplies they needed to set up before the party started. She searched all over the kitchen looking for some items before realizing she had no idea where it was. She walked back into the living room with confusion etched on her face.

"Guys, where are the sodas?" she asked, glancing at both girls.

"There's no soda?"

"Whoops. I knew I forgot to buy something," Diana confessed, blushing slightly.

"How the hell did you forget? You were at the store for like an hour," Angelica asked, demanding an explanation.

"Well, I got most of the supplies didn't I? I ran into Jeff Johnson and well....," Diana trailed off.

"Well what?"

"Well, we somehow ended up in the handicapped bathroom....The soda's must've slipped my mind," she replied, her cheeks growing darker.

"The handicapped bathroom?" Taylor asked in shock.

"At Walgreen's?" Angelica added.

"I'm not proud of it okay, but I was horny and he was there. Anyway, I totally forgot. Forgive me?"

"Well someone has to go get the sodas since Double D forgot," Angelica said, crossing her arms.

Double D was their nickname for Diana. It wasn't because her chest was big, but because at times she could be an airhead. Then, one day they just called her Ditzy Diana and the name stuck.

"I can't go. I still have to run home and get my outfit. Not to mention do my hair," Diana said, motioning to her train wreck of frizzy hair.

"Ugh, I'll go," Taylor volunteered, rolling her brown eyes.

"Okay, I'll finish setting up, Taylor will get the sodas, and Diana please tame your hair. You could pass for a lion," Angelica exclaimed with a laugh. The girls all set out on their respective missions without any other exchanges.

"Who knew it would take so much fucking work to get some damn sodas," Taylor huffed, slamming her car door shut. She walked to the trunk and opened it, revealing the six cases of soda she'd bought. The first grocery store she went to was closed for the night and the second had absolutely no diet soda. That would've been a major problem for all the calorie counting skinny bitches that would be at the party. By the time she left the third store and arrived back at Angelica's house, the party was already in full swing.

"Coming through, coming through," she said, pushing past the people so she could hurry to the kitchen and put down the sodas. Damn, they were heavy as hell. She took a moment to crack her back before walking through the crown again. She had to get the other four cases before she could really enjoy the party.

"Hey, hey, Taylor!" she heard someone yell out amongst the throngs of people. "Over here!" She spotted Angelica waving excitedly in the corner.

She walked over to her and couldn't help but smile when she saw a familiar face standing next to her. Adam was here.

"Hey what's up," she said over the music. Adam, who had been talking to someone else, had turned to look at her. She noticed the change in his face right away.

"Hey Taylor, whoa. You look totally....different," Adam exclaimed clearly stunned. His eyes widened when he saw her and then he smiled. His look was pure shock. That was the reaction she'd been hoping for.

"Thanks, Adam. You don't look too bad yourself," Taylor replied with a smile. "Happy to be home?"

"Yeah, so far so great. God, kid you look amazing," Adam smiled at her and she felt her breathing stop for a moment. His smile was still so beautiful to her.

"'Kid'? Adam, I'm eighteen now. Technically speaking, I'm an adult now," she smiled back.

"Right," Adam said more to himself than to them.

"Did you get the sodas?" Angelica asked.

"Yeah, like six cases. I have to get them out of the trunk," Taylor replied. "You wanna help me?" she asked, looking over at Adam.

"Sure," he replied. They made their way towards the front door, squeezing their way through the crowd. Taylor felt Adam's hand on her back and it made her smile widely. It was probably only a friendly gesture or to make sure they didn't lose each other in the crowd, but she wanted his hand to stay there.

After they had gotten the sodas, they pretty much went their separate ways. She went to hang out with Diana and her other friends and he was...no where to be found. She wanted to see him again and be near him. She liked everything about him. His shaggy hair, his green eyes, his smile, his walk, his cologne, and just about everything else.

"Hey, come upstairs with me," Angelica commanded, walking over to them.

"Why?" Diana asked with a hiccup. She was no doubt going to be an alcoholic when she was older. She brought her own six-pack of beer and finished most of it already.

"It's a surprise," Angelica said with a wink. She led the girls upstairs to her bedroom and shut the door behind them.

Taylor immediately noticed the people sitting around the room, including Adam.

"Okay, so I was thinking, what's a party without seven minutes in heaven," Angelica asked with a smile. There were some hoots among the group of people in the room. Mostly from the boys.

"You have all been selected to play, but there's going to be a little change. Thirty minutes in heaven sounds so much better than seven," she announced. Again, people started to cheer.

"Okay, guys give a small personal belonging of yours and we're going to put it in my currently empty purse. Each girl comes up and picks one item. If she chooses your item then get your ass in the closet," Angelica instructed.

The boys complied and each dropped something of theirs into the large purse. Taylor joined a group of her closest friends who were sitting on the floor. She looked over at Adam who deposited a small lighter into the purse.

"Okay, Diana you're up," Angelica announced.

Diana walked over to the purse and quickly stuck her hand inside. Her fingers traced over each item as she tried to decide which one to pick.

'Please don't pick the lighter,' Taylor silently pleaded, watching Diana intently. She finally breathed out. She didn't even know she was holding her breath, but she silently cheered when Diana pulled out a keychain.

"Okay, lovers get in the closet," Angelica instructed. She led them over to her huge walk in closet and shut the door behind her. "Your time starts now!"

Everyone else decided to make small talk while waiting for the thirty minutes to be over. Taylor mainly talked to Angelica and another girl at the party. She took the opportunity to sneak a peek over at Adam who was on the opposite side of the room. She could feel the heat rushing to her cheeks when she saw him already looking at her. Thank god she had darker skin or she would've been totally blushing. She quickly looked away and rejoined the conversation.

After a while, Angelica announced that the thirty minutes were over in fifteen seconds and almost everyone began a countdown.

"Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one," they shouted in unison.

Angelica walked over to the door and instructed Diana and the boy she'd chosen, Simon, to come out. "Just make sure you look decent," she warned them with a small giggle. When they didn't come out, she walked over to the door and forced it open.

"Out. Now," she said sternly, but her voice hinted a smile. She watched as Diana giggled and found a seat amongst her group of friends.

"Okay," Angelica said clapping her hands together, "Julie, you're up."

Julie Dumas walked over to the purse and dipped her hand into the bag. She rummaged through it and Taylor held her breath as she saw her hand slowly emerging from the bag displaying.....dog tags. Taylor exhaled loudly and excitedly and watched Julie and Horatio Ramos waltz into the closet.

"You're up next," Angelica whispered to Taylor when she sat back down. Taylor suddenly got nervous and glanced in Adam's direction. He looked so handsome when he laughed at something another boy said. His shaggy dark hair slightly fell over his right eye and his greenish-blue eyes seemed to light up. 'Please, let me pick him,' she thought with a smile.

"Five, four, three, two, one," the crowd shouted in unison again. This time the couple barged out the room and Julie had a disgusted look on her face. The girls she sat next to all asked her what happened and she began to whisper frantically, resulting in some giggles. Horatio sat near his friends looking really uneasy as he watched the girls interact. Taylor didn't have time to dwell on that. She was next.

"Taylor get your sexy self up here," Angelica said with a smile. Taylor got up and walked over to the purse her friend stuck out. "No peeking," Angelica laughed.

Taylor was anxious and hoped she didn't get stuck with someone she didn't like. She put her hand inside of the bag and searched through the items, feeling for something that felt like a lighter. She found a small rectangular item, but then realized it was too thin to be a lighter so she dropped it and felt for the lighter again.

"Just pick," Angelica laughed.

Taylor giggled and found something else that was rectangular, and cold like metal. His metal lighter! Yes, she thought. She quickly pulled out her hand and smiled while holding out the lighter for everyone to see.

"So who's the bad boy with the lighter," she teased. Adam smiled and walked up to her. They walked towards the closet, stealing small glances at each other en route.

"Enjoy yourselves, but not too much," Angelica exclaimed with a wink. That was her little advice before Taylor noticed the door closing. The closet was dimly lit thanks to the small light bulb above them.

FatalCharm
FatalCharm
280 Followers