It Feels So Good

Story Info
Brother-in-laws enjoy what their wives won't give them
2.1k words
4.06
148.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,119 Followers

I hope you enjoy this fiction story.

In advance I apologize for any grammatical errors that might be in the story. I tried my best to correct them and please keep in mind that I'm a writer and not an editor.

As always I enjoy your feedback and will be happy to respond if asked.

Thank you, please enjoy


I'm an average married man in my mid-forties. Something happened about a year ago that I wanted to write about.

See, my wife and I have always had an ok sex life which has, for as long as we've been married, consisted mostly of some foreplay and sex in the missionary position. Unfortunately, sex usually doesn't last as long as I would like it to. We both cum and have strong and satisfying orgasms and honestly we both enjoy sex.

The one problem we've had over the years is that my wife doesn't like performing oral sex on me.

She enjoys it when I go down on her and she experiences very powerful orgasm as I eat her pussy. It's pretty obvious that when I eat her pussy she builds and builds and has three or four strong orgasms close together that are a lot more powerful than when we fuck.

Look, I want her to cum as much, and as hard, as she can every time we have sex. A big part of our sex is when I perform oral on her; which she loves. But, the problem is that it's not the other way around. She doesn't like performing oral sex on me. I've asked her about it and she becomes a little vague and if I continue to push her about it she just gets angry and defensive and I'm not going to force her to do something she doesn't want to do.

When we were first married it didn't seem to be such a big deal so I just let it go and other than an occasional comment, I never really pushed her about it. I thought in time she would come around but it never happened. Somewhere along the line I started to feel some resentment about it and, in addition, I started feeling that I was missing something. I'd always gotten really turned on watching any porn showing oral sex and it seemed it was arousing me even more and more.

My reality about it was that I've come to a situation where all I can do is fantasize about what it would feel like to have my hard cock in my wife's wet mouth as her head bobbed up and down trying to encourage me to ejaculate my cum into her. I have other fantasies along the same line such as watching her sucking my cock and, at the last moment, pulling it out of her mouth so I cum on her face or her tits. I even fantasized about kissing her as her mouth was full of my own freshly ejaculated cum.

I supposed that I came to the reality that having my cock sucked would always be just another fantasy.

About a year ago on a Saturday afternoon I was over at my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's house. My wife and her sister had gone out shopping together and, like usual, they would be gone all afternoon. My brother-in-law Mike and I were in the garage for a while rewiring a shop light before we went in the house.

We sat around talking and having a few beers. It wasn't long before we got to talking about sex. I don't know, maybe it was the beer or more than likely it was some frustration mixed with a good dose of horniness but, for the first time since we've known each other, we both really opened up about our wives, what they liked in bed, and what kind of a fuck they were. Before long the conversation got around to oral sex and I opened up and complained that I missed not having my cock sucked as a part of sex. "Mainly because my wife didn't like it," I said. I was a little surprised when he told me that it was exactly the same thing for him and his wife. "Sara doesn't like it either," he admitted. We talked about some of the women we'd dated before we were married; especially the ones that we had gotten blowjobs from. It was obvious as we talked that both of us were getting very horny. To make things worse, he had a pretty good collection of old porn photos that he'd collected over the years and he brought them out and we looked at them. There were even quite a few black and white photos showing two men sucking each other's cocks.

It was obvious that we both were hard and dripping pre-cum in our shorts and several times we agreed that we were both really horny and needed some relief. We even joked about how hard we were going to fuck our wives that night when we went to bed.

Mike was holding one of the black and white photos in his hand and he just came out and asked me if I'd ever had a man suck my cock. I was very surprised by his boldness and I answered honestly by saying no. I still remember how he took a deep breath and asked, "What would you do if I wanted to suck your cock...would you let me?" The way he asked the question really shocked me and I was quiet for a moment not sure exactly how to answer. I kind of laughed and said, "I don't know...I guess it would be ok." I knew when I said it I'd just agreed to do something I'd only vaguely thought about before.

At that point he stood up and undid his shorts and pulled his hard cock out and started to stroke it. I was a little surprised at how large it was, certainly bigger than mine by at least an inch. He told me to take my cock out if I wanted him to suck on it. I was shocked by what was happening but I was horny enough to do what he asked. I stood up and pulled my shorts down past my knees as my cock, already hard, sprang out lewdly. I began to stroke it making it harder as he knelt on the floor in front of me and took my hard meat in his mouth. It felt so good I almost thought I was about to cum right then but I managed to hold it back. His lips worked over my shaft and I could feel the head of my cock being stimulated by his tongue before he took it deeper into his throat. I felt myself getting so turned on I couldn't believe it. I even surprised myself when I told him that I really wanted to suck his cock too! He stood up, smiled at me and said, "Let's go into the guest bedroom where we can get comfortable. We both got undressed and it didn't seem strange to me that we were both standing in the room completely nude with hardons...ready to have sex with each other.

He had a thick patch of pubic hair and lots of dark hair on his chest that was a big contrast to my own hairless chest and shaved cock. He stepped close to me and we took each other's cocks in our hands and we slowly stroked them as we looked at each other and tried to relax. I was surprised that all I felt was an all-consuming emotion of erotic excitement and impatience to get started and see where things would go.

"Let's lie down on the bed so we can enjoy what we've been missing," he said to me. I lay on my back and he sat on the edge of the bed facing toward me. His fingers wrapped around my hard shaft and he began to stroke it. Intense feelings of pleasure immediately coursed through my whole body and I closed my eyes, concentrating on the unfamiliar and very intense feelings of pleasure.

In moments I felt his lips on the swollen head of my cock. His hot breath bathed my penis and scrotum as he slipped my cock into his mouth. His tongue was concentrating on the sensitive underside of my cockhead and I was fighting to keep from shooting a load of thick white cum into his mouth so quickly. I remember looking down at his head as he was sucking me and it seemed strange to see a man's head sucking on my cock...but it felt so good I didn't care. After a minute or two I think he sensed I was very close and he stopped sucking my cock and got onto the bed and we lay on our sides in the sixty-nine position which put our cocks only inches from each other's face. I could see the clear pre-cum slowly dripping out of the slit of his penis and I yielded to my urge to taste it. I moved my head forward and took his cock in my mouth as he did the same to me. The silky pre-cum had no taste but it was unbelievably smooth and erotic as it coated my tongue. I kept thinking that it had come out of Mike's deeply aroused cock and was meant to lubricate his wife Sara's vagina for sex.

I'll never forget the erotic feeling that rushed over me as, for the first time in my life, I took a cock into my mouth and it felt wonderful.

I honestly felt badly for all that I'd been missing over the years. I know that Mike and I are straight but it just felt so good to have my cock sucked and I knew he felt the same. At that point it really didn't matter who was doing the sucking. I have to admit that a flood of thoughts and emotions ran through me like a freight train.

I felt a twinge of guilt but it was quickly pushed aside by the intense eroticism, and excitement of the moment. I remember holding Mike's naked ass cheeks in my hands as he fucked my face and I fucked his.

He was a lot better at sucking cock than I was and I kind of figured out that he undoubtedly had some experience sucking a cock before. It was the first time for me and I just tried to do the same thing to his hard meat in my mouth that he was doing to mine.

We both managed to prolong things so we were in the bedroom for at least half-an-hour taking our time talking, sucking and fondling each other before we were more than ready to cum.

Finally we got back into the sixty-nine position and we sucked each other with a lot of enthusiasm and a steady fucking rhythm. I sucked his meat with the knowledge that this time there was no stopping until our balls were completely empty of our fuck-juices. Even with my cock in his mouth I heard him groan and I felt his cock starting the first of his orgasmic spasm in my mouth. I couldn't hold back any longer and I felt my cock explode in his mouth. The muscles on my ass clamped tightly together just as I did whenever I filled my wife's cunt with my cum.

Spasm after spasm ejaculated my thick white cum into his mouth as his strong spurts of cum filled my mouth. The feeling was so intense and like nothing I'd ever felt before.

It was truly satisfying and incredibly erotic. I remember thinking at the time that his cum didn't really have any flavor, just a warm and creamy texture and – I liked it!

It's the white liquid essence of his balls!" I thought crudely to myself as I held it in my mouth.

After that first time we've been getting together about once every couple of weeks or so or when we can work things out ...usually when the girls are out shopping.

We both still continued to fuck our wives at home, just like we've always done. I've given it a lot of thought and I've come to the realization that this is just another way of getting our rocks off; and ultimately keeping our wives happy.

I thought our wives never knew anything about what Mike and I did with each other but, I soon learned that sometimes it's hard for a husband to keep a secret from his wife and things got very interesting very quickly after that.

Wes99
Wes99
1,119 Followers