It Gets Better

Story Info
Long time online chat partners finally meet in person.
7.1k words
17.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

Authors Note: While this is not an incest story, it contains references to incest activities between consenting adults of legal age, so if that offends, please click back and select another story. Otherwise, for those with dirty minds like mine...enjoy!

*****

For the third morning in as many days, since her mother left on her trip to Seattle, Claire woke up in her parents' bed, spooning in the warm embrace of her father's strong arms. She pulled her father's arm more tightly across her chest, and wiggled her naked ass back on the cock that had wedged itself between her butt cheeks, giggling at the fact that it usually woke up 15 minutes before the slumbering man to whom it was attached.

As she lay there basking in the afterglow of realizing a fantasy of many years, she was interrupted by the usual signal of urgency being sent by her bladder. She slipped out of the bed, holding up the sheet to admire the effects of 'morning wood' and whispered, "don't go anywhere, I'll be right back" to her father's manhood, before grabbing her phone and heading to the en suite off the master bedroom.

Claire tapped the Yahoo Instant Messenger icon, clicked on Ronnie's name, and started typing just as her pee began to bubble in the toilet water below her.

Claire: Morning Daddy!

This was how her day started for most of the past year, since meeting Ronnie in an online erotic stories forum. Ronnie was an hour behind Claire, with her in New York and him in Louisiana, but she loved sending him and early morning greeting, to let him know she was thinking about him to start her day.

Claire: Guess what I'm doing?

She giggled to herself at the oft asked question, which had grown into an inside joke between them. At 22, Claire was less than half of Ronnie's age, and a bit of a free spirit, so she loved broaching subjects that she knew would make her more traditional and buttoned-down chat buddy a tad uncomfortable. Such was the case the first time she told him she was peeing while they chatted, so she made sure to let him know every time thereafter.

Claire knew that a response wouldn't come from Ronnie until later in the morning, but the two had grown into more than just chat buddies, talking almost daily about a variety of topics beyond sex to life in general. By now the daily question had become somewhat rhetorical, but she still got a charge every time she received his expected response, correctly guessing that she was indeed peeing.

As is the case with any woman who joins an erotic stories site, Claire would always be inundated with private chat requests from online losers who wanted to beg for pictures, brag about their supposed horse-cocks, or the worst, send unsolicited dick pics.

But Ronnie was none of that.

Maybe it was his age, or his time in the service, but Ronnie was always a respectful gentleman, who immediate put Claire at ease, and a true online friendship began to develop. He was her parent's age, and he had two grown children older than Claire. Sure the two shared fantasies and desires while mutually masturbating, but Claire never once got the 'creeper' vibe off Ronnie. He typed it to her many times over the course of their almost one-year online relationship, but it was the quality of his character demonstrated by his actions that convinced her that, "he was only concerned with her best interest and would never do anything to hurt her."

The two had connected on a cosmic level, much deeper than she could have ever imagined or anticipated. She found herself opening up to Ronnie about things she could never bring herself to tell anyone, not even her closest girlfriend. Claire logged onto that site as a lonely young woman who was sick of the bar scene, looking to pleasure herself while chatting about the extremely naughty thoughts that raced through her brain, and found much more than a willing chat partner. In Ronnie, she found a mentor, a spirit guide, and a friend.

Claire was a bit of dichotomy.

She was the only child and her parents' pride and joy. Always a tad small for her age, she had a very large spirit and personality, and always outworked her peers, whether it was on the athletic field or the classroom.

Claire was the son her father never had, so he had her involved in sports from a very young age, often coaching the teams on which she played. The two were always extremely close, and she had a crush on her father ever since she was old enough to understand exactly what that meant.

Being an attorney, her mother always took more interest in her achievements in the classroom. Claire was always at the top of her class, and her mother always stressed the need for her to focus on her studies. Claire didn't date much in high school, which gave her mother great relief, because she didn't want her daughter to fall down the same rabbit hole that she had.

She never explained to Claire why she was such a stickler about grades, and so hyper-critical of anyone Claire chose to date, but the unspoken reason was that Claire's mother was a major slut in high school. She had an unusually high sex drive, even for her era, and was known as being an easy lay. Claire's mom almost missed her chance to go to college due to an unwanted pregnancy, which ended in an early term miscarriage, and set the young woman to change her focus from her vagina to her future. Those memories caused her to live in fear that her daughter would inherit her insatiable desire for sex, and she didn't want Claire to do anything to jeopardize her own future.

So on the surface, Claire was a model student, athlete and child. She had a squeaky clean reputation all through high school, to go along with her girl-next-door looks and personality.

What Claire parents, teachers, friends, and all but a one member of their small upstate New York community didn't know, however, was that Claire had inherited her mother's sex drive, and thanks to the close relationship with her father, a taste for older men.

She had succumbed to it once, sleeping with her boss the summer of her senior year, when she was waitressing at her father's Country Club. While the sex was amazing, her boss was also her friend's father and her English teacher's husband, and the guilt of the situation nearly crushed her spirit.

Claire broke off the relationship quickly, and swore off married men. She couldn't risk embarrassing her parents, who meant the world to her, and a scandal like this would rip through their small town like wildfire.

She was sexually active in college, while steadfastly protecting her reputation, but boys her age never gave her the same level of satisfaction that she had enjoyed with an older man. It was one of these college boyfriends who introduced her to Literotica, where there were story categories and chat rooms devoted to younger/older relationships, and Claire discovered a new home.

The site provided her a window into her fantasy world where she could play with the online 'daddies' without fear of wrecking a marriage or embarrassing her parents. She found that the orgasms from these online sessions were invariably better than those provided by her erstwhile boyfriends, so she could satisfy her urgings without all the drama that goes along with actually dating. This allowed her to focus on her studies, which led her to graduate from college with honors.

It also introduced her to Ronnie.

For some reason, Claire found it easy to open up to Ronnie. Maybe it was the anonymity of being online, or the way he reminded her of her dad, but Claire shared her higher than normal sex drive, sordid history, and deepest fantasies with Ronnie, including her school-girl crush on her father.

Ronnie provided a great sounding board for Claire, and through his counsel, she worked up the courage to act on her long time fantasy.

*****

She relaxed on the toilet, the morning dew still dripping off her pussy lips, while she remembered that fateful chat session with Ronnie, just a few short months ago...

Ronnie: Are you in your usual spot?

Claire: Yes, on the couch, watching the game with dad.

A rabid fan of the Buffalo Bills, Claire grew up watching football with her father, and they usually made it to one game each season.

Ronnie: And he's in his chair?

Claire: Yeah, he can't understand how I can be on my laptop and watch the game at the same time.

Ronnie: Are you dressed appropriately little girl?

Claire: TINGLE!

Ronnie: Yes, I know you tingle every time I call you little girl, now answer the question.

Claire: Yes, I've got my Jim Kelly jersey on and white yoga pants.

Ronnie: Where's mom?

Claire: You know she hates football. She's out shopping with her friend Hope. They won't be home until after dinner.

Ronnie: And you're sure you want to do this, right?

Claire: Yes daddy! I've wanted this for so long, and finally feel I have the courage to follow through on it, thanks to you.

Ronnie: Don't thank me, you had it inside you all along little girl. Does your jersey cover your ass?

Claire: You know I'm only 5' 2", so it goes to about mid-thigh.

Ronnie: Good. Now go to the bathroom and remove your yoga pants, and bring your father a beer.

Claire: REALLY??!!

Ronnie: Only if you want to, little girl.

Claire: You know I do daddy. It's just I'm afraid. What if he rejects me?

Ronnie: Speaking as someone your father's age, there's no way he's going to reject the advances of a 20-something year old woman, especially one as sweet and cute as you are.

Claire: OK daddy, wish me luck.

Ronnie: You'll be fine, you don't need luck, just do what your body tells you to do, and enjoy it.

Claire: You're the best daddy!

Ronnie: I'll be here for you whatever happens.

Claire: Kisses

*****

The orgasm began to boil up inside Claire as she was remembering the details of that first afternoon with her father several months ago. She opened her eyes and realized she was still on the toilet of the master bathroom, rubbing her clit with the pad of her middle finger. She closed her eyes again and gave into the waves of pleasure that were engulfing her.

"I guess I'll have to give dad a rain check," Claire chuckled to herself, as she flushed the toilet and scampered down to the hall naked, to take her shower and get ready for work.

*****

Claire got home from work before her father, and started to make dinner for the two of them. She poured a bottle of sauce it a small pot and put it on medium, and filled a larger pot with water and put it on high. She pulled out her phone to check YIM while waiting for the water to boil. The expected reply from earlier that morning was waiting for her.

Ronnie: Let me guess, peeing!

Claire: You know that makes me chuckle every time.

Ronnie: Yes, I do, little girl. How was your day?

Claire: It was great daddy! At our all staff meeting, my supervisor recognized me for all the extra work I've been putting in and gave me a bit of a bonus.

Ronnie: I'm so proud of you Claire. You have the drive and determination to get everything you want, whether it's your father or a promotion at work.

Claire: Thanks! A lot of it is because of you, daddy. I've gotta go finish dinner. Kisses.

Ronnie: Enjoy your dinner little girl.

Claire logged out of YIM and immediately felt a pang of remorse. She had always been 100% honest with Ronnie from the moment they started chatting, and this is the first time she told a little white lie. Well, not so much of a lie as not the whole truth.

She opened up mapquest.com and looked up the distance between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, where Ronnie lived. "Hmmm, less than an hour and a half..." Claire murmured to herself, as she rinsed the spaghetti and finished the meal prep.

Ronnie and Claire chatted on YIM almost every day. Some days is was just a couple cordial greetings, but mostly it was Claire recounting the details of her newfound relationship with her father, a situation that Ronnie's counsel helped deliver to the young woman.

While Ronnie never put any pressure on Claire, he did make it known that while he was happy for her and her father's relationship, it was definitely something he wished he was experiencing first-hand with his online best friend.

Claire made it crystal clear from their first chat session that she could never meet up with anyone from an online erotic story site, and that it was a hard limit with her. Her parents had taught her from an early age never to put herself in compromising positions, and no matter how nice someone seemed online, there were too many stories of young women like her disappearing, to make it worth the risk.

Ever the gentleman, Ronnie always said he understood, but in a manner in which Claire knew he really didn't. The longer their online relationship went on, and the deeper it got, the harder it was for Claire to stick to her guns on this hard limit, but she did.

She went over to her computer bag and pulled out the envelope from the company travel agent. She scanned the round trip tickets from Albany to New Orleans, departing Tuesday, April 24th, returning Friday, April 27th. "Shit!" she exclaimed to herself, "I'll be there on our anniversary."

*****

Claire's flight landed on time at Louis Armstrong International Airport and her luggage was there at Carousel 5 when she got there. She tapped on the Uber app on her phone and stepped outside to the designated waiting area. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed to herself, when the combination of heat and humidity hit her in the face like a frying pan. She and Ronnie had talked about the Louisiana weather a lot during their chats, but it was quite another thing to be standing in the middle of it. "Does he have to be right about EVERYTHING?" she chuckled to herself.

The air conditioning in the hyper clean Camry was a godsend. Claire stared out the window at the scenery as the Uber whisked her to the Hilton Riverside. She felt a knot of regret in her stomach at being in the State of Louisiana, and withholding that information from Ronnie for the better part of three weeks now. You see, the thing Claire hadn't been completely honest about was that the 'bit of a bonus' she had received from her supervisor was to be the company's representative at the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Conference, being held a mere 80 miles from her online best friend.

The conference kept her mind off the guilty pit in her stomach. The opening session was energizing, and the rest of the sessions had her head swimming with ideas and new strategies for her job. After the complimentary cocktail hour and conference dinner, Claire was happy to get back to her hotel room and kick off her shoes. Even though the conference was "business casual" she still wanted to look her best to represent her company well.

Claire retrieved the bottle of Pinot Grigio she picked up after checking into the hotel, and poured herself a glass. She fired up her laptop to check her office email, and then gave into the urge to fire up YIM.

"Good morning to you too little girl," was the reply from Ronnie waiting for her from earlier this morning, "how was your day?"

Claire sat at the hotel desk in her panties and tank top, and was dying to tell Ronnie all about the conference. How spectacular the hotel was, and the interesting keynote speaker, and how many people she was meeting from all over the country. She took a big gulp of wine and rested her hands on the keyboard forever before her fingers started typing her reply.

Claire: Same old, same old

The usual tingle she would get from a message from Ronnie was replaced by a knot in Claire's stomach, which tightened at her deceptive response. Since she was very young, her father had always stressed the importance of honesty. He told her that the initial lie was never really the problem, but all the subsequent lies that were needed to cover the first one, are what would eventually eat away at her with guilt.

"Why are the men in my life always so goddamned right?" she yelled at the computer screen.

Ronnie: Well, I'll bet you're happy to be home after a long day at work.

Claire: Yeah, just sitting in my room chilling with a glass of white wine.

The young woman actually smiled to herself at the cleverness of her response, which was 100% truthful, but yet it still was a lie.

Ronnie: Are mom and dad home?

Claire: No, I'm alone in my room.

Ronnie: And Chico?

Claire: Must be downstairs in his bed in the living room.

The knot in her stomach tightened some more, at the compounded lie, and she emptied the glass of wine, and poured herself another.

Ronnie: Is everything okay, you don't sound like yourself tonight?

"FUCK! How the hell does he pick up on stuff like that from just words on a screen?" Claire said as she slapped both of her thighs, leaving little hand-shaped red marks on her pale skin.

She rubbed the slap marks on her thighs while thinking about how much her life had changed over the past year while chatting with Ronnie. They had connected on a metaphysical layer and he gave her the confidence to pursue, and experience, some of her deepest fantasies, not the least of which was a sexual relationship with her father. Claire remembered that the orgasms she had while telling Ronnie about it were almost as powerful as the ones she had that first time with her father.

Ronnie: Are you still there?

The notification chime snapped Claire back to reality and she realized that her hands had moved from her thighs to her pussy, and as was usually the case when she chatted with Ronnie, it was extremely wet.

Claire: No, I'm not there. And that's the problem. I'm here!

Ronnie: LOL! Have you been drinking? I have no idea what that means.

Claire felt the knot in her stomach finally disappear, and was replaced by the customary tingle from her crotch. "I guess the truth does set one free," she chuckled to herself, as she poured herself another glass of wine. She was going to do something she had promised herself she would never do, and hoped in her heart of hearts, she knew that it wouldn't end with her wearing a 'Jane Doe' toe tag in a back country morgue. No, she was finally going to properly thank her online mentor, and move this incredible relationship from the ether into reality.

Claire: Can I tell you something daddy?

Ronnie: You know you can tell me anything, baby girl.

Claire: and promise you won't be mad?

Ronnie: after all we've been through together, you know I could never get mad at you.

Claire: I haven't been completely honest with you lately.

Claire's heart was beating as if she had just finished running a marathon, while she watched the ellipses in the chat window, indicating that Ronnie was typing. Honestly was the hallmark of their online relationship, and she had done something to break that trust. She knew that her online daddy did not suffer liars well, and worried that she may have ruined things completely.

Ronnie: Well, unless you're going to tell me you're a man, it's probably something we can get beyond. But you need to be completely honest with me now, or I'm afraid things will never be the same. What is going on?

Claire emptied the bathroom tumbler once again, and refilled it with the remainder of the wine bottle. The reply was pretty much what she expected, and she knew if she was going to maintain this relationship, she would have to be totally forthcoming. However, that also meant she had to face her biggest fear, meeting up with someone she met on an online erotic chat site. Over the past several months, she had built up a level of trust with Ronnie that was more solid than most of the guys she previously dated. He was honest, and loyal, and respectful, so even if they did not click upon meeting, she hoped he'd continue to be the gentleman she knew him to be, and not force her into anything she didn't want to do. She knew the next words she typed would either take their online relationship to a whole new level, or be the first step to ending it. She placed the empty glass on the desk next to her laptop, and typed four simple words that would change her life forever.

12