It Had to Happen...

Story Info
The long awaited encounter with a girl of my dreams.
2k words
3.77
11.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a lady, what a night! No better way to describe the amazing experience from last night. I've pined for her for so many years and now that she's living at home, my desire & lust have spiked on an exponential scale. The short skirts, the skimpy dresses, the occasional cleavage, the accidental rubs against her boobs, the illusion of some very fine tits, and my favorite, the seemingly intentional up-skirt panty sighting. It's fair to say that she's been on my mind almost 24x7 and I'd jump at the first opportunity when presented. No doubts. After all, I don't call her "my weakness" for no reason...

But then it FINALLY happened last night. We were alone in a room and doing our accidental playful things and then suddenly, our lips brushed against each others and there was an awkward pause to all activities while we locked eyes. It was probably a brief moment while we both processed what that accident meant. We both reached deep down into our feelings for each other and after running through the pros and cons of what the moment meant, we decided to throw caution in the wind, abandon all inhibitions that we've had for each other due to the complicated relationship and just give into our carnal feelings. Almost instantaneously we grabbed each other's face and locked our lips in a deep, passionate, way overdue kiss. The making out lasted for what seemed like an eternity but pent up desires went deep for both and so it needed an appropriate amount of time to reach a level of satisfaction. There was the occasional pause to catch our breath and little fits of giggles and broad smiles as we both realized the magnanimity of the occasion. It was also clear that we'd both wanted this for so long and couldn't believe that we'd created these false walls and waited for so long. But the satisfaction went deep and that's when the hands decided it was time to go exploring.

Having seen and admired them for so long from so far, I just couldn't resist getting my hands on her beautiful boobs. At the very instant of initial contact, I let out a long satisfactory sigh as the blood rushed into my now fully erect dick. So I did what was the right thing to do. Our lips still locked, I placed my hands around her slim waist and pulled her closer to me. Her elbows rested on my chest while she held on to my face and she could easily sense my excitement through the multiple layers of fabric around our waists. Her beautiful lips felt perfect on mine and her wet deep passionate kisses just absolutely exhilarated me more than any experience before. I'd waited a long time for this moment so I simultaneously wanted to rush to next stage but also wanted to thoroughly enjoy the moment we were in. Sensing my yearning, she lowered her right hand and moved my left arm under her top along her waist while giving me a look of approval to go exploring through her deep, smiling, mesmerizing eyes.

I took the moment of acceptance in stride and went forward boldly. Now with both my hands under her top, I gripped her even tighter while running my hands along the smooth skin of her back. With one hand on her back, my other hand went exploring on the front. The first contact with her C cup boobs was just too much for me to take. I had to almost pause and pull my hand back. She let out a little giggle at this time as she sensed my nervous approach but locked her lips even tighter with mine. I took the plunge again with my hand and it was a moment that will go into the hall of fame moments of my life. They were the most perfect, all natural, smooth, more supple than can be described, high round boobs that I've ever had the opportunity to place my hands on. Unable to keep the slow pace going, my right hand duly unclasped her bra.

Now with full freedom at my disposable, both my hands decided to get in on the action. I started by cupping them and massaging them at the extremities as I made my way to the center of attention. I pulled my face away from hers and stared deep into her eyes letting her know of my intentions & desire. She gave a familiar knowing smile of acknowledgement and I nervously started to unbutton her top. With each pop I could feel her palms press more firmly into my face. The message was getting clear, she was excited and she wanted it just as badly as I did. With the last button undone, I opened her top and stopped. The sight was magnificent and more exciting than I could imagine. Almost as if in anticipation of this encounter, she had decided to wear a pastel pink bra. The color suited her dark wheatish skin to perfection. Unable to wait any longer, I almost tore the top off of her. She responded by bending her arms inwards and letting the bra just fall onto the floor. The invitation had been served, she demanded that I satisfy her. I started by lifting her onto the bed and laying her down. Moving my face closer to her face while frantically removing my sweater I kissed her lips a few more times as she started to run her hands across my chest. I got on top and kissed her behind her ears while softly flicking her earlobes. My lips started exploring other soft spots on her neck and collar bone while she started to straddle me and almost locked her legs above my waist. With one more instant of locked eyes, I moved to her breasts. Kissing caressing the smooth skin and watching her nipples harden in anticipation, it almost felt like I was watching them grow in size from stimulation.

Her nipples felt perfect just like the rest of her. Small, stubby and getting harder as I continued playing, kissing, caressing them while her hands ran around the back of my head and her straddled legs pulled my dick closer to her gates of heaven. It almost felt like the right time to pause and lose the remaining articles of clothes on our bodies. I pulled back and was on my knees when she sat up and started to unbuckle my belt and unzip my jeans. Looking at her in this position just reminded me of all the times I fantasized about this moment and made a quick conclusion that this was better. Much better. She sat there with her skirt riding high on her waist and the top of her body fully exposed. The firm high boobs jiggling with her every move and the occasional eye locking each time she looked up kept the excitement meter running in red.

She'd managed to pull my jeans down far enough to let my erection make an appearance and she looked back up into my eyes while she started to slowly caress it with her left hand. Looks don't speak but if they could, she was letting me know that I was about to have the time of my life. With that she slowly moved closer and put her wet beautiful mouth around my cock and locked her lips onto it. She didn't move her face while she user her tongue to get it all wet. She let out a sigh and then started the slow deliberate back & forth movements. The excitement getting untenable with each passing moment. She put her left hand on the side of my waist and cupped my balls with her right. I was ready to explode at this instant but I didn't want it to end. So I took a deep sigh and against my strong intent I slowly pushed her back flat on the bed. It was my turn.

She possess the lustiest pair of long legs that I've seen in my life and I couldn't contain my excitement of being able to lift up her skirt and admire her impeccable choice in lingerie. She was wearing an almost skin colored ruffled mini skirt that had promptly slid up to reveal her black lace panties. The panties were so sheer that I could already see a recently cleaned up layer of smooth brown skin waiting for me. Leaving the skirt in place, I almost grabbed and yanked the panties off of her in one smooth motion but was undone when they caught in her heels. We laughed a little at this and then our eyes locked up again. I moved in slowly on cue and gave her another deep passionate kiss as my left hand started to slide along the smooth buttery skin on her lovely long legs. I reached around and grabbed her bare ass while slowly starting to slide down her hot body that was starting to writhe in excitement. I stopped along several spots to kiss her glistening skin and took my time enjoying her breasts again while my hands continued to massage her inner thighs and my fingers accidentally & often rubbing against the gates of heaven.

While enjoying her now erect nipples, I placed a soft bite to watch her reaction and in response to her heightened writhing, I gave it a slightly hard bite and watched her head arch backwards. Her hands now moved to the top of my head and started to guide me down south, she was too excited and didn't want to be left waiting longer. To make her yearning stronger, I stopped at her belly button to admire it and kissed all around it. But to let her know of my true intentions, I ran both my hands around her ass and when they met in the middle, I ran then down the parting line glancing against many sensuous spots along the way. Not wanting to make her wait any longer, I moved my face down to Y and started kissing as many spots of soft skin as I could. My face went between her legs while my hands parted them further away.

The fragrance of desire hit me directly from her and I obliged by laying some wet licks and kisses all along the flower petals. This went on for a while but I could sense that she wanted me to part the petals and go deeper, her hands running through my hair and pushing my head deeper made it clear. And so I obliged. Parting her brown petals I saw the pink doors that stood between me and heaven. To make my intent clear, I paid my homage to the doors by kissing, caressing, licking, them, running my tongue in circles over them repeatedly to please them. I brought one finger up near the doors and after wetting it, I inserted it slowly through the doors and she responded by arching her back, letting her hair fall back and her hands moving to caress her boobs.

Sensing now that the time was right, I moved in place, took my erect dick in one hand while I parted the petals with the other and entered through the gates. The moment was epic and we both shuddered in the enormity of it. She sat back up a little and placed her right hand on my ass and we started gyrating. Our eyes locked throughout and our lips constantly searching for each others, locking up as often as possible.

And then I woke up :(

Yes, it's still a dream but the most vivid dream that I've had and I'm glad that I lived long enough to write it down. The strangest part was when out of the norm, she came into the room in the morning almost as if saying that she too had the same dream. I had to hide away as morning wood was on full display and seeing her standing in the doorway almost made me want to jump her. Do you think this will ever turn into reality? Do you think she had the same dream and was therefore in my room?