It Happened at a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ganyeka
Ganyeka
5 Followers

She turns slowly through 360 degrees really hamming it up for the crowd and it feels more fun than sleazy. She bends at the waist with her ass to the crowd shaking her bum and with her hands cupping and squeezing her breasts only a foot or 2 from my face she says "The lights! get ready to kill the lights. You'll know when. Finish up the music." Because I am effectively in the corner of the room the light switch is just behind me on the wall. She turns back to the crowd and as we approach the end of the repeated riff and she gets saucier with her gyrations, caressing her breasts and stomach, running her hands all over her body and working up to something, I notice her hook her fingers in the sides of the g string. We hit the last guitar wailing, cymbal crashing bars (Brian on the guitar heard what she said to me and he's on the game) and in one smooth movement the g comes down her long legs and I kill the lights, plunging the room plunges into blackness. The crowd, who would have seen nothing but the fact the g was coming off, wail in outrage. She grabs her clothes and I dimly see her slip into the room off to the side and close the door. I bring the lights up and Brian tells everyone thanks for coming, that's the end of the show and brings up the programmed party music through the bands gear. Everyone starts doing whatever, a few guys congratulate me on having the best seat in the house and after a few minutes I hear someone ask where Jo is. I say she got a cab and left.

I wait a bit after the set, wrestling with the dilemma then figure, what the hell, probably not much will happen anyway, and even if a bit happens, I mentally compare it to a lappy, provided things don't go too far. I have this silly rule about getting action from people I work with, but my resolve is wavering. So I slip outside on the pretext of having a cigarette (I still smoked then) and walk quietly up the side of the house. I see the windows to the gym (which is attached to the garage, but separate) with the horizontal blinds shut, but some light coming around them. I try to see in but I can't. I steel myself and slide the glass door back quietly, step in and shut it behind me, locking it before I look around.

The only light is coming from the windows to the steam room and the sauna (I love this gym!) which has the light on inside, and from under the door to the shower and toilet. I sit on the end of weight bench facing the door and wait. As I listen, the sound of running water stops and minute later Jo steps out, hair wet and wrapped in a blue cotton bathrobe that stops about mid thigh. She smiles and says "Well they had all the gear so I thought I'd wash off the Chlorine properly. You like?" she asks, doing a pirouette. The wet patches on the robe indicate she is still damp underneath and it clings to her in all the right places.

"Spectacular. Nice show, I think you have won a few fans. How'd you get here?" I say.

She leans back against the steam room door with her hands behind her and says "All the rooms on the outside of this place have sliding doors to the outside. So, you came. Well (chuckles) not yet."

"You're beautiful. And dangerous." I tell her. She stands up straighter, leaning away from the door. Her hands pull the drawstring on the robe and she slides it off her body. It falls at her feet and she is standing there naked, her skin lightly touched by the sun where the bikini did not cover.

She walks over to me and indicates I should slide back on the bench I am straddling. I do and she sits facing me, straddling the bench also. She leans forward on her hands and kisses me. I am a willing participant in the slow searching kiss, but I do nothing else. She leans away and asks me if I will put some moisturiser on her. I agree and she stands up and walks into the bathroom. I watch her naked ass and back and then her tits and front as she comes back. God. Very nice. She has a bottle of Nivea. I remember that because I didn't think it was being made anymore. I say this and she says neither did she.

She moves over to a proper massage table against one wall, one with the hole for your face and everything (the partner that owns this place has a wife with a healthy personal beauty budget it seems) and lies on it face down. I stand up and begin to massage it into her body. I take my time, using this as a stalling technique I think, but when I start to smooth the fragrant lotion up her calves and thighs and onto her ass, my fingers running up her inner thigh and I feel her heat and moisture. She sighs and her ass raises slightly, thighs parting a bit, and then my middle finger slips inside her. She is wet, slippery and hot. Her face is turned to one side and with her eyes closed. I push into her deeper and she groans, her hips starting to move. As I slide in and out of her, her fingers find and squeeze the rigid shaft inside my linen jeans. She starts to pant and I move a little faster. One of her hands slides under her body and begins to rub her clit in little circles. Her other hand grips the bench tightly and then she begins to come. Her gasps and tiny yelps quiet but intense as her body jerks and jumps a little.

"Getting near to ground zero now bucko," I think.

Suddenly she rolls over onto her back. "Now the front," she sighs, closing her eyes. I admire her body. Her firm breasts fall outward under their weight, full, firm and ripe. Her nipples are rock hard points. I poor a trail of Nivea from each ankle up her legs, over her stomach in swirls and over and around each breast, finishing with her arms. I start with her arms, kneading her flesh slowly. Then I move to her chest and breasts. Lingering to feel the resilient firmness and the hard nipples. Her hand has undone my pants and is inside, removing my throbbing cock and stoking it slowly as I work. I move to her feet and she has to let me go. Starting with one leg I raise her knee and work from her calf to her thigh. I can see her smooth, bare lips. Glistening. She moves one hand to her breasts and as she feels herself the other slides down along her body and I watch as she softly traces her delicate lips before sliding a finger inside. She is breathing heavily and writhing slowly on the table. I move to the other leg and as I reach the top I place her hands above her head and cup my hand over her warm, wet lips. She opens her thighs to me and I slide a finger into her as I lower my head to her breast, licking and sucking softly and gently at first. Her hand grabs my hair gently and guides my mouth as I suck and flick my tongue over her long, hard nipples. I slide 2 fingers inside her and she gasps. I alternate between that and rubbing her hard little clit and soon she is gasping again. I kiss down her body and move around the table. I slide her body closer to the edge and go down on her slippery pussy, licking, sucking and probing until her second orgasm crashes over her, this time more intense and noisier. I look up along her body as her hands pull on her nipples and she gasps and writhes under my mouth, her thighs clamping on my head as she comes.

I am desperate for release at this point and as she raises herself from the table and starts pulling my clothes off I enthusiastically assist, all other thought subjugated to desire. She kneels before me and takes me into her mouth, sucking, licking and swallowing me completely. She takes me from her mouth every so often and I slide my cock between the soft skin of her tits as she sucks the head when it comes out the top. I can see her naked body in profile in the mirror to my right as she kneels in front of me. I am soon thrusting into her wet hungry mouth, my hands in her hair as I groan and breath like I have run a race. She stops for one second, looks up at me and says "Just come. There's plenty of time for more." So I do. Pumping into her mouth and throat as she sucks and swallows me forcefully and wanks me rapidly, her breath coming in gasps around my shaft as she swallows and trys to keep breathing as I spurt hot come into her mouth. I can feel my cock slide right into her throat as my body jerks and spasms. The long arousal makes the orgasm so intense I barely keep to my feet, leaning heavily on the edge of the massage table as I expend myself in abandon. Come dribbles from her mouth and runs over her tits.

She stands and pushes me back on the table, then continues to suck me as I slowly soften to semi erect in her mouth.

Ground Zero is rapidly disappearing in the rear view mirror.

I look up at her as she stands next to the table smiling at me through her messed up hair. "Roll over. My turn to give you a massage."

And it's a great massage, using hands, breasts – her whole body. By the time I am on my back and she straddles me, my cock is throbbingly rigid again. She slides her body all over mine and the feel of her firm breasts rubbing me and encasing my cock as I slide between them is sublime. My hands explore her as she caresses me with her body, her long hair tickling it's trail across my sensitised skin. Her breasts press against and past my lips and finally, without warning, I feel her tight, slippery heat encase me as she slides down onto me and sits up straight, her breasts thrusting outward to fill my hands as she rises and falls on my cock, sliding up and down with her pussy gripping me like a hot, wet vice as she grinds her clit onto me.

Ground Zero is dust.

We move together like this, faster and faster, me holding back until she begins to come and then letting go and soon exploding with her. Her heat and tightness around my shaft as I piston into her and she leans over me, her breasts in my face, is intense and her body shakes with the impact as I hold onto her hips and ass and we fuck each other furiously. Her gasps, cries and screams seem loud, but the blaring music from the other side of the house masks us until she collapses forward onto me where she lays gasping and panting for a while, slowly regaining composure. I can feel her heart thumping in her chest as mine also races, her hair over my face. My cock still twitches within her as we lie together like that for a while, her breath tickling my ear.

"Oh my God," she moans, as she sits upright and smooths her hair back.

"Yah," I agree.

We climb down off the table and I take her hand, leading her to the shower. We gently and intimately soap and caress each other under the hot water as steam rises in clouds around us. I delight in the curves of her body and the feel of her hands on mine. Her full, heavy breasts slip against me as I press her into the cool tiles and probe her folds with my fingers as she kisses my neck. We eventually get out, relaxed, skin glowing, and this time she leads me, to the sauna. She rummages in a drawer on the way and grabs a bottle of baby oil. Inside the sauna the heat is moderate (for saunas) and the air smells of timber and eucalyptus. We don't bother with towels and sit naked, sensually applying the oil to each other as the sweat rises to bead on our skin. We chat aimlessly and then sit back in comfortable silence, shoulders touching. "Well this isn't exactly what I thought I would be doing at the firm Christmas party," I comment eventually.

"How about this then?" she says as she pushes me gently onto my back and draws my semi erect cock into her warm, wet mouth. I sigh and tell her to get in a position so I can return the favour. Soon her smooth pink lips are positioned over my waiting mouth and as I taste her salty wetness and enjoy the sound of her moans and groans. I revel in the round firm pressure of her slippery tits on my stomach as she slowly sucks and licks me. Soon she is breathing hard and her stroking and sucking of my slippery cock becomes a little un-coordinated as her arousal builds again. I try to relax and concentrate on what I am doing, with moderate success and am eventually rewarded with Jo taking my cock out of her mouth and groaning "Enough. Fuck me."

She has gotten me nice and hard again now, and the sound and sight of a woman close to coming always gets me going. We reposition so that she kneels on the soft, padded floor, ass to me and leans over the bench seat. She is eager and quick and moans loudly as I slide past her oily lips and back inside her tight pussy.

She grips the slatted timber seat and presses back onto me as I thrust into her, holding onto her hips. She is grunting and gasping as I fuck her with increasing energy, although the heat is taking it out of me. I don't let her come though, mainly because I will come too if I keep this going and I'm not ready for that. I repeatedly bring her close and then withdraw to rub the head of my cock over her lips and clit with her protesting, telling me she was about to come, calling me a bastard.

I tell her I want to watch her masturbate, to watch her hands on her own body, her fingers in her pussy. That I want to drink in the sight of her as she comes. She grins and tells me ok, so long as I finish what I started before. I agree. She leans back on the bench and while I watch her hungrily, she lies on her back, on foot on the bench, knee raised, the other on the floor. Her hands start at her neck and then slowly move down to her tits, pushing them together, moving in slow, lazy circles. She takes the baby oil and pours more over her body, heaps of it. Her hands slowly travel over her whole body but finish between her legs which she spreads widely. As one hand slips first one, then 2 fingers inside increasingly quickly, the other rubs her engorged clit faster and faster. Her eyes are shut tight and she is concentrating on bringing herself off. Her body is jerking and writhing, her back arched, breasts thrusting upward and wobbling tautly as she whimpers and moans. Finally her hips come off the bench as her fingers whip across her engorged and oily clit. Her other hand slips under her ass and as she thrusts her pelvis against her hand she slips a long fingwer into her arse with my encouragement driving her on, starts to thrash and jerk, crying out loudly as she comes.

It is impressive to watch and before her orgasm subsides fully, I pull her off the bench and begin to finish what I started earlier as I promised I would. She seems to be on a plateau and is swearing and pushing back against me as I fuck her harder and faster. I pop put at one point and she reaches back and presses the head of my cock against her slippery ass. Looking at me over her shoulder she says, "Slowly." So slowly I ease the throbbing head inside her and she wriggles and moves slightly as I slowly begin to move back and forth. The tightness is intense and the oil helps with lubrication as I slowly slip more and more inside her as she fingers herself and rubs her clit with a free hand, slowly relaxing and becoming less cautious. Soon we are moving together again and she is going nuts, taking nearly all of me as her arousal moves to a climax. I withdraw and pull her over me as I lie on the bench. She squats over my body and eases her ass down onto my shaft again until she is sliding up and down on my full length as she rubs her clit and I again fill my eyes and hands with her glorious tits. The tightness and heat is intense around my cock and soon I am helplessly thrusting into her and moaning as she meets my thrusts. I lose control and cry out with the intensity of my orgasm and she starts to come as well, collapsing over me as my cock spurts come into her ass and her tits press into my face and mouth where I suck them in abandon.

After we have calmed down and recovered a little we have another shower, this one involving us sitting on the floor as the water cascades over our bodies from the dual heads. We lazily clean ourselves with the body wash and sponges in the shower. It's just after 1 am and we're completely exhausted. Despite this I realise I will not be seeing or touching Jo again and so I slowly and gently apply moisturiser to her whole body in front of the bathroom mirror, experiencing one last time the sight and feel of her body. She faces the mirror and I watch her close her eyes and sigh as my hands draw up along her body from her hips to cup her breasts, move over them, watching them drop firmly, circle in from the side and back down. She leans forward on the vanity as I feel her back and smooth the cream into her ass, down her legs and back up, gently smoothing the cream soothingly onto her sensitive pussy.

She turns to face me as I crouch and do the rest of her legs and then stand to step back and admire her as she leans back and smiles tiredly at me. We move out into the gym and she dresses me slowly while still naked herself. I dress her slowly and am surprised when she takes my hand and slips it between her thighs to rub slowly along her lips until I feel her moisten again. She slips my finger inside her and moves it in and out slowly by holding my wrist. "Any time you want to do that again, you just let me know," she says. We dress and slip out side to catch separate cabs to our respective homes.

Ganyeka
Ganyeka
5 Followers
12