It Happened In Khatmandu Ch. 03

Story Info
Saira came to his room.
8.7k words
3.66
37.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
369 Followers

Before I start the next part I would like to repeat the last few lines of part 2.

'Have any of the three men fucked you in the ass hole?' I asked.

'All three of them,' she giggled, 'my husband fucked me in my ass hole during my period. Murad bhai loves fucking my asshole because my sister does not allow him to fuck hers and you know about pathans. They are partial to assholes by birth.'

'Yes but of young boys not girls,' I laughed. 'Khan Sahib loves fucking an ass hole. He does not care whether it belongs to a boy or a girl.' she laughed, 'maybe this is the reason they have no children.'

'You mean Khan sahiba is still a virgin?' I asked.

'Of course not, I was joking. The truth is that Khan Sahib prefers to fuck his wife in her asshole rather than her cunt,' she replied, 'enough now fuck me.'

'Ab main teri gaand maaroonga (I will but in your ass hole),' I said.

Now for part 3:

Sunday, 21st May (continued):

'Theek hai lakin apna laurda dheere se meri gaand main gusserdna kyon ki woh bahut mota hai (All right but insert your cock gently in my asshole because it is very thick.'

'Of course,' I said.

She got into gaand fuck position. I applied vaseline on her asshole. Then placing my cock on her back door I lunged forward.

'AAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIEEEEEEEE,' she screamed as my cock was buried to the hilt inside her butt.

'SAHEBJI, I SAID GENTLY,' she groaned.

'Why gently? Your gaand is very experienced,' I laughed and commenced to fuck her.

After five minutes or so she screamed, 'SAHEBJI, FUCK ME FASTER AND HARDER. Y...HESSS RUB MY CHOOT. OH OHHH Y...HESSSSSSSSSS,' and came. Few strokes later I spurted my seed in her asshole.

I lit a cigarette and she lay playing with my tool. Suddenly she looked at her watch. 'Oh my God! It is nearly six. I must go. The girls will be back soon,' she exclaimed.

When she was leaving kissing me said, 'Doctor, you have a formidable thermometer. My fever is gone.'

'Ma'am, whenever you feel feverish again just drop in. My thermometer is at your disposal,' I replied in the same vein.

Sunday, 21st May (EXCERPTS FROM SHAZIA'S DAIRY):

Dear dairy,

When we entered our room on return from Pashupatinath Temple khala was sitting in front of the dressing table combing her hair and humming a tune. Nusrat and I looked at each other and smiled.

'Khala, how are you now?' Saira inquired.

'I'm feeling fine. I have slept all day and just finished having a shower. How was your trip?' she said. Saira went into a long explanation.

While Saira was describing our trip, I whispered to Nusrat, 'Lagta hai Sahebji ne khala ko dono taraf se bahut choda (It seems Sahebji has fucked several times from both sides).'

'Tera matlab hai Sahebji ne khala gaand bhi maari hai? (You mean to say that Sahebji has fucked her also in her asshole?' Nusrat asked.

'Sahebji fucks not only us but everyone in their asshole,' I said.

'What are you two whispering about?' Khala asked.

'We were just saying how rested and relaxed you look,' I said.

'Yes, my dear. I really required this rest. It is like it has rejuvenated me,' khala smiled.

While eating dinner, I asked, winking at Nusrat,' Khala, may I have a glass of wine?'

'Of course, what about you two? Shazia, order one glass for me also,' she replied still lost in her own world. I looked meaningfully at Nusrat. When we were half way through our meal Sahebji dropped in.

'Sahebji, take a chair and have dinner with us,' khala said.

'No thank you I'm in a hurry. I stopped by only to confirm tomorrow's program. Is it still on?' Sahebji said.

'Of course, we are looking forward to it.' khala replied.

'Okay. We'll leave around ten. Please be ready,' he said and waving good night went off.

When we were in bed I asked Nusrat, 'What do you say? Has she been fucked silly or not?'

'I think so otherwise she would not have never permitted us to drink two glasses of wine,' Nusrat giggled.

'Three down one more to go,' I giggled.

'One more? You mean Saira? She will never surrender her virginity to Sahebji. I have heard her say on many occasions that her cherry is the property of her husband to be and she'll save it for him,' Nusrat whispered back.

'One doesn't know what will happen. Just think, first I ask a person I'd just met to fuck me. Then you let him deflower you and now he has fucked khala also. I say there is something in the air here,' I whispered.

'Strange isn't it?' Nusrat said, 'but I don't think Saira will let Sahebji pop her cherry.'

'We'll see,' I said and decided to keep an eye on Saira.

Monday, 22nd May:

Shazia and Nusrat came to my suite in the morning. After I fucked them once each Sahzia said, 'Sahebji, did you fuck khala yesterday?'

'Did you like her choot?' Nusrat giggled.

I did not like to kiss and tell. Therefore I said, 'Kissne kaha ki maine khala ko choda hai (Who said that I have fucked khala?)'

'No one it is our guess,' Shazia said hesitatingly.

'Didn't khala stay back to get her cunt plugged by your big cock?' Nusrat asked.

'Let me ask you something. If Khala, Saira or for that matter a stranger asks me if I had fucked you two then I should tell them?' I said.

'Of course not,' Shazia shot back.

'No definitely not. Khala would kill us,' Nusrat exclaimed.

'Then let us worry our own choot not others,' I said, 'who is next?'

After I fucked them once each they left.

We all met at breakfast. The hotel had packed a lunch hamper for us. I had rented a car. We loaded the lunch hamper in the car and drove off. We were all in a good mood especially the girls. They told jokes and anecdotes. Laughing and singing we reached our destination in about ninety minutes. When we arrived there were two cars already parked there.

'Ladies, we are here,' I said.

'Where is the grand view you promised?' Shazia asked.

'Yeah, I can't see any mountains,' Nusrat giggled.

'You have to climb to top of this hill to see the view,' I explained.

'How mean? You didn't tell us that we'll have to climb a mountain,' Saira said.

'You have heard the saying, "no gain without pain" and it is a hill not a mountain. I assure you when you reach the top then you'll be rewarded by the most fantastic view,' I said.

'How long we'll have to climb?' Shazia asked.

'I guess about one hour and thirty minutes,' I said.

'Come on girls let us start,' khala said.

'What about our lunch basket?' Nusrat asked.

'If one of you helps me carry the basket then we can picnic on the top otherwise we eat when we come down,' I said.

'We'll eat on the top,' they decided.

'Okay, we'll carry it together. You hold one end by turns and I'll hold the other,' I said.

When we were half way up Saira twisted her ankle. With the help of Nusrat she hobbled to a shady spot under a tree and sat down. 'I can't walk any more,' she wailed with tears in her eyes.

'You three go and I'll stay behind and keep poor Saira company,' khala said.

'Khala, if you permit I'll stay with Saira. I have seen the view before and you haven't. It is really worth seeing,' I said.

Khala started to protest but Shazia cut her short, saying, 'Sahebji is right. Let him stay with Saira. You yourself said that he won't eat her. Saira is a big girl. She can take care of herself.' Saira blushed.

'I didn't mean it that way,' khala protested.

'Nor did I,' Shazia said 'We'll leave the lunch basket here and eat lunch when we come back.'

'Don't you dare eat our share of the lunch,' Nusrat laughed.

'Is it hurting a lot?' I asked when they had left.

'Yes, Sahebji, I can hardly bear it. Look it has started to swell,' Saira replied.

'Oh that reminds me,' I said and on searching my pockets found the bottle of Arnica 30, a homeopathic medicine.

'Here eat these,' I said measuring counting out six pills.

'What is this?' Saira asked.

'They are magic pills. They will mitigate the pain and your ankle won't swell,' I said.

'How do I take them? With Water?' Saira asked.

'No, just put then in your mouth and they will melt on their own,' I said.

'Oh they are sweet,' Saira said.

After ten minutes I asked, 'How is the pain?'

'It is better,' she conceded.

'I told you. They are magic pills. I always carry them with me on holidays,' I said.

'Thank you, Sahebji, thank you. I already had visions of spending the rest of the holidays in bed,' she said extending her hand.

I took her hand in mine and said, 'In our family there is a traditional way to thank a friend.'

'What is your family's traditional way to thank a friend?' she asked innocently. I bent forward and kissed her tenderly on her lips.

'Why did you kiss me?' she asked without moving away.

'I didn't kiss you. I only showed you our family's way to thank a friend,' I smiled. '

'You are a bad man,' she laughed.

Encouraged by the fact that did not create a scene I gathered her in my arms and kissed her again. At first she struggled a little but then she melted in my arms and kissed me back. When the kiss broke, she panted, 'Why did you kiss me now?'

'You won't be angry if I tell you,' I said. She shook her head.

'Saira, you are so beautiful. I wanted to kiss you the moment I laid eyes on you,' I said.

'You flatterer, you say this to every woman you meet. You said the same thing to khala the other night,' she replied with a twinkle in her eyes.

'You know that I meant you not khala,' I said.

'Yes I know,' she giggled.

'Take one more dose of the magic pills and I guarantee that by tomorrow your ankle will be as good as new,' I said.

'Really! If it happens then I'll give you anything you want,' she said. Unconsciously she placed her hands in front of her choot as if to protect it should I ask her for it.

'What would you like?' she said.

I looked towards her cunt. She blushed prettily and waited for my answer with increasing nervousness. 'I would like you to take a walk with me alone,' I said. She sighed in relief and her naughty smile was back on her lips. 'Okay, wish granted,' she giggled.

'Thank you,' I said.

'That is no way to thank me. Won't you thank me traditional way?' she said pouting her lips and raising her face.

'Of course, I will,' I replied and gathering her in my arms kissed her passionately. She kissed me back with the same fervor.

'Oh SSji,' she moaned when the kiss broke.

'SSji?' I said raising my eyebrow.

'It is a short form of Saheb Sahebji. I think of you as SSji. I hope you don't mind my,' she said blushing.

'Not at all,' I replied kissing her again.

Now I kissed Saira when I wanted without any objection from her. Once while kissing her I squeezed her shapely tits. Immediately she caught my hand and broke the kiss.

'Aapne meri chuchi kyon dabayi? (Why did you press my boobs?)' she asked with a hurt look.

'I was only doing what I was told,' I said with a straight face.

'Doing as you were told? I never said you could squeeze my titties?' she said getting angry.

'No you didn't but they did,' I said pointing to her boobs, 'since we met they are saying to me "we are so pretty and well shaped, why don't you squeeze us. Yes, Sahebji, go ahead we would like that" so not wanting to insult them I pressed your boobs,' I grinned.

'You are a bad man,' Saira laughed, then suddenly becoming serious added, 'SSji, please don't. I would like to think of you as a good friend.'

After this I kissed her only and resisted the temptation to touch her boobs. Once when we were kissing we heard a loud 'AHEM'. Breaking the kiss we turned around and saw Shazia watching us.

'Sorry, I made you break your kiss,' Shazia laughed.

'We were not kissing,' Saira replied with feigned indignation, 'something had fallen in my eye and SS... I mean Sahebji was taking it out.'

'Likely story,' Shazia giggled, 'if you like you may kiss him again. Sorry I should have said let him take out "something from your eye" before the others come. I'll look the other side.'

Saira blushed and looked away. Few minutes later khala and Nusrat joined us.

'How was the view?' I asked unpacking the lunch hamper.

'It was breathtaking. I haven't seen such a grand view before,' khala said.

'Were you able to see the Mount Everest?' I asked.

'Unfortunately no. It was covered with clouds,' Nusrat said.

'Pity, I thought that you may see it today because it is a clear day,' I said.

'Never mind but what we saw was magnificent,' Shazia said.

During lunch khala, Shazia and Nusrat talked only of the view of the Himalayan range and Saira maintained an embarrassed silence. Shazia and I tried to involve her in our talks but she replied in monosyllables.

After lunch we prepared to leave. 'Khala, if you can manage the hamper I'll help Saira down?' I said.

'Don't worry, we'll manage. You look after Saira,' khala replied.

I put my arm around Saira and lifted her on her feet. She could not put weight on her ankle but sort of hop with my support. 'You go ahead. We'll follow at a much slower pace,' I said.

Khala and Nusrat started the descent carrying the hamper between them.

'Kiss as much as you like. I won't look back,' Shazia giggled and hurried off after them.

Poor Saira, she turned beet root red at her suggestion. 'Don't mind her. She is just pulling your leg,' I said kissing her.

Our progress was slow. Every now and then I would kiss Saira. 'Please SSji, they will see us,' Saira protested.

'They won't. They are too busy talking,' I said kissing her again.

Every few minutes I had to renew my grip on Saira because she kept slipping. Once when she slipped I grabbed her tits. 'SSJI, DON'T!' Saira protested loudly.

'Shh, they'll hear,' I said squeezing her boobs, 'this way I'll have some thing to hold on to and you wouldn't keep slipping.'

'You are a bad man,' Saira laughed and let my hand be.

Now I could squeeze her titties when I wanted. I kept kissing her and pressing her boobs at regular intervals. We soon arrived at the bottom of the hill and after loading the car drove back to the hotel.

I helped Saira to her room. 'Take six pills every four hours,' I said giving her the bottle, 'I'll see if I have an ointment for applying on the ankle.'

I went up to the suite and after locating the ointment, I returned to their room. 'Khala, rub this ointment on her ankle every four hours,' I said to her, 'Saira's ankle will be as good as new by tomorrow.'

Khala started to apply the ointment on Saira's ankle and I returned to my room. Ten minutes later the bell rang. khala was at the door.

'Good that you have come,' I said letting her in, 'I was getting bored.'

'Let us fuck. I don't have much time. I must return soon,' she said undressing.

'How did you manage to get away?' I asked joining her in bed.

'I told them I am going down to the coffee shop,' khala said, 'mujhe phata phat chodo mere pas time nahin hai (Fuck me quickly. I don't have much time).'

After a most satisfying fuck, I asked, lighting a cigarette, 'What are the others doing?'

'Saira is in bed nursing her ankle. Shazia and Nusrat are asleep. Poor girls, they were very tired. You know that they get up very early to go jogging,' khala said, 'I must leave now,' and got up.

'Khala ruko. Mujhe ek baari aur chodene do phir chali jaana (Khala wait. Let me fuck you one more time then you can go),' I said.

'Apna lund zaldi se kharda karo nahin tau main ja rahi hoon (Make your cock hard quickly otherwise I am going),' khala said.

'Sweetheart, what I the hurry?' I said pulling her back into bed, 'Let me finish my cigarette first.'

After I had banged her the second time, she left.

When I was eating dinner I saw Shazia and Nusrat enter the dinning room. I waved to them to join me. They came and settled down. 'Where are the other two?' I asked.

'Saira is in bed and khala didn't want to leave her alone, therefore she is eating in the room.'

'Is Saira feeling any better?' I asked.

'Thanks to your magic pills she is much better. Now she can hobble around in the room,' Shazia said.

'I think she'll be okay by tomorrow,' Nusrat said, 'Sahebji, may we have a some wine?'

'Sure but within reason,' I said.

'What is your program tomorrow?' I asked when we had finished our meal.

'We haven't decided yet but one program is certain,' Nusrat giggled.

'Which is?' I inquired innocently.

'That we'll go jogging in the morning,' Shazia laughed.

'I'll look forward to it,' I replied.

Tuesday, 23rd May:

The next morning Shazia and Nusrat came as promised. I fucked them two times each then they left.

On the way to breakfast I stopped in the girls room. Saira was limping around the room. 'How is the patient?' I asked.

'I am feeling much better,' Saira said, 'I'll be fit by evening.'

'Aren't you coming down for breakfast?' I asked.

'No, I'll eat here,' Saira said.

'Where are the others?' I said taking her in my arms.

'Not here. Khala is the bathroom. She can come out any time,' she said freeing herself from my arms.

'Meet me by the book shop at six in the evening,' I whispered. She nodded. Just the khala emerged from the bathroom.

'Hello Sahebji, what are you doing here?' she asked.

'I stopped by to ask how the patient is doing,' I replied.

'She is fine. khala said. Then I took my leave.

When I entered the dinning room I spotted Shazia and Nusrat. I joined them.

I didn't see any of them the whole morning. In the afternoon khala came to my room for her daily cum shot. 'How is Saira?' I asked.

'Thanks to your magic pills, she is jumping around like a young gazelle,' khala giggled.

At six I met Saira. We went for a walk through the exotic flora. The hotel had provided pathways through them for the guests to walk on and admire these beauties of nature.

In the next half an hour we walked so deep inside that no one was in sight. I led her off the path and I took her in my arms. She raised her face and closed her eyes. I placed my lips on her lips.

Then pulling her to me I started to kiss her passionately. Surprised at intensity of my passion she struggled to free herself from my grip but after a few seconds her body melted against mine. Her mouth opened and our tongues fought the battle of the tongues.

With one arm I held her tightly against my body and with the other hand I pressed her bottoms to my crotch rubbing my hard on against her choot (cunt). After several minutes when we came up for air we were gasping for air.

She made no effort to withdraw herself from my arms. I again kissed her but this time tenderly. She sighed audibly. With my free hand I squeezed her beautiful boobs.

'Oh SSji,' she moaned.

I kept kissing her and kneading her boobs. 'Saira, I want you. I have wanted you from the minute I saw you. Please darling, say you'll be mine,' I panted.

'Oh SSji, I love you. I've loved you from the moment you came to our table and presented the rose to khala but looked at me,' Saira moaned.

We kissed again passionately rubbing our crotches against each other.

'Please SSji, stop. I am so aroused that you'll make me lose control and fu...' she said but stopped midway blushing and lowering her eyes in embarrassment.

'Oh darling, me too. Let us go deeper. No one then see us,' I said trying to lead her deeper into the foliage.

'SSji, listen to me. I've not done this sort of thing before. I'm a virgin. In my dreams my lover takes me for the first time in bed. He takes me in his arms and kisses me. Then undresses me kissing and caressing every part of my body and so on. SSji, I want to cherish the occasion and not lose my cherry behind a bush, half dressed and half undressed, like teenager in a hurry,' Saira said.

sahebji
sahebji
369 Followers