It Happened in the Panty Aisle

Story Info
A chance encounter turns him into a cock worshipping sissy.
2.7k words
4.49
156.2k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,629 Followers

Marcus was just winding down from a long week. The senior management of his company had been doing an audit of his regional office over the past few days and he had been on pins and needles all week. He was relieved to hear that his office passed the audit without any deficiencies and so the team left a day early.

It was on Friday morning when Marcus got the good news and watched with glee as the all-day block on his work calendar disappeared. Because of the audit he wasn't able to book any other meetings during the week so he was left with a light day and a strong desire to blow off some steam.

After spending the morning catching up on his emails he decided to take a long lunch. It was a warm spring day and Marcus drove away from the office with his windows down and his radio turned up. He initially drove off for the sake of getting fresh air but he found himself distracted and decided to have a little adventure.

Ever since he was in college and one of his girlfriends asked him to wear a pair of her panties he had always had a fascination with them. He would often wonder what kind of panties women were wearing and regularly looked for panty lines whenever he was walking behind a woman.

Though he didn't have the nerve to actually wear them he did enjoy looking at them and feeling them. Marcus turned into the parking lot of the nearby mall and made a bee line for the lingerie section of the department store.

He felt something inside of him stir the moment he stepped into the section and was surrounded by the pinks and reds, the silk, the satin and the lace. He slowly walked through the racks, confident that anyone who saw him there would think he was buying something special for his wife.

His hands brushed against the soft, silky material of the different gowns and nighties as he made his way to the panty section.

Marcus knew that he could take his time and slowly examined each pair of satin panties on display. He was holding a white satin thong with a pink and purple floral pattern when he realized that someone was standing right next to him.

"Those look cute."

Marcus froze as soon as he heard the deep masculine voice.

"I'll bet they would look even cuter on you."

Marcus looked up at the other man, stunned by what he just heard. Nobody knew about his secret passion for panties.

"It's ok, I know what you're doing. You don't have to be ashamed, you're secret is safe with me. Why don't you buy that pair and the go to the dressing room to try them on?"

"I wasn't..." Marcus started to speak but was cut off.

"Don't lie to me. You love the way those feel in your hand right?"

"I... Uh... Yes..." Marcus felt flush as he made that admission, his eyes falling down to the ground unable to look at the other man anymore.

"And you can't wait to get home and put those on right?"

He nodded meekly as the other man took his chin in his hand and tilted his head back up, looking right into his eyes.

"It's ok, nothing to be ashamed of. I like your taste; in fact I think you picked out the sexiest pair here. So like I said before go over to the register, buy them and then put them on."

"Ok" Marcus felt like he was in a trance, but he couldn't deny how much he really did want to try on the pretty panties.

Marcus paid for the panties and then went into the dressing room like he was told to.

As soon as he pulled the panties over his cock he was rock hard. The sensation was incredible and brought him back to his college dorm. He took a moment to enjoy the feeling but quickly decided that it was time to go.

Just as Marcus was pulling his pants up he heard the sound of the curtain to his stall moving. He turned in shock to find the other man standing in front of him.

"Why don't you try this on too? I saw it and think it will really go with those panties." The man held out a dress on a hanger.

"I don't think..." Marcus was again cut off.

"I'm not asking you to think. I'm telling you to put this on." The man handed Marcus the dress.

Marcus was thrown off by this new development but found himself curiously turned on at the same time.

"Well, go on. I don't have all day." The man pulled the curtain shut as he stepped back.

Marcus had never worn anything besides panties before but figured that this would be just another adventure for him. He stripped down to his new panties and then pulled the dress over his head. The man waited a minute before pulling the curtain open and exposing Marcus to the empty hallway.

The man stepped in to examine Marcus.

"Hmmm... Turn around."

Marcus was embarrassed but didn't have the willpower to resist and did as he was told.

"This one is a little too big. I'll be right back."

The moment the curtain was closed again Marcus decided that he had had enough excitement. He pulled off the dress and reached for his shirt only to find that his suit was no longer hanging on the hook where he left it.

He suddenly felt vulnerable and humiliated as he stood in the small dressing room stall wearing just his new panties.

While Marcus was coming to grips with his situation the curtain opened.

Marcus was actually surprised that he felt relieved to see the man again. Standing there alone and exposed he found himself suddenly feeling safer in the presence of the other man.

"My clothes." Marcus' voice was soft and cracked as he spoke.

"Don't worry, they are safe. I just wanted to make sure you didn't run off on my while we're having some fun."

The man placed his hands on Marcus' hips and continued "You are enjoying this right?"

"I... uh..." Marcus couldn't get the words out but nodded.

"Good, now try this one." The man handed Marcus another dress. This one was a tight white dress with a zipper up the back.

He managed to just barely get himself into the dress. It was very tight and fit him like a glove but he couldn't reach the zipper.

The man came in again and took a moment to examine Marcus before speaking up.

"Turn around so I can help you with the zipper."

Marcus did as he was told. Marcus felt like the air was being pushed out of his lungs as the zipper slid up his back. What started out as a tight dress seemed to mold itself to every contour of his body once zipped.

The man's hands moved from the zipper and explored Marcus' body. He watching in the mirror as the two masculine hands moved slowly and gently across every inch of the dress. Marcus felt his cock throbbing in his panties.

The man's hands progressed down his body to his legs and after gently massaging his thighs they moved back up and under the dress caressing his cock through his panties.

The man moved his face in close to Marcus' neck and spoke softly into his ear.

"Much nicer. I have an idea."

Although the man returned in a matter of moments, it felt like an eternity for Marcus. The man entered the stall with three different shoe boxes.

He had Marcus try on the shoes and found that size 10 was perfect for him. He was now wearing a pair of bright red high heels, which contrasted perfectly with the pure white dress.

The man turned Marcus around to face the mirror and again his hands moved to his body. He massaged his ass, pulling the hem of his dress up slightly revealing a hint of his panties in the front. Before long the man's right hand has moved around and cupped his cock again. The man began to slowly massage Marcus through his panties.

"Do you like this?" The man whispered into his ear.

Marcus felt his legs getting weak and leaned back into the man for support.

"Uh huh" His voice was faint and distant.

The man turned him around again.

"Now you try."

Marcus reached out and felt the bulge of the man's cock in his pants.

"Pull it out." The man's voice was firm and direct.

Marcus felt compelled to do as he was told. He unzipped and unbuttoned the man's pants, pushing them down with his boxers.

Marcus marveled at the man's cock as it sprung out to reveal its length. It appeared to be at least twice the size of his own cock. He nervously wrapped his fingers around it. Feeling the pulsing beat of the organ in his hand hypnotized him.

"Do you want to kiss it?"

Marcus looked into his eyes and nodded without a word.

"Say it."

"I.." He tried to find his voice but had difficulty.

"I want to kiss it." His words were slow and deliberate.

Marcus felt the other man's hands on his shoulders, pushing him down. Marcus knew what was expected of him and kneeled before the man.

The tip of his cock brushed against his chin as he lowered himself. Marcus could feel the heat radiating from the rock hard cock before him.

The man inched forward, pushing his cock against Marcus' lips.

"Kiss it."

Marcus pushed his lips against the tip of the man's cock and planted a soft, sensual kiss on it.

"Lick it."

Marcus opened his mouth slightly and pushed his tongue against the soft flesh.

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want to suck your cock."

"Open your mouth."

Marcus had barely opened his mouth when he felt the pressure building against his lips as the man thrust himself into his mouth.

"Mmmphh.." His words were muffled by the cock in his mouth.

"That's it, now suck my cock."

Although Marcus had never been with another man before he found himself wanting to please the man in front of him. He was overwhelmed by the musky smell of his cock. He never expected to be in this position but found that he felt comfortable and natural. On his knees in the short, tight dress and bright red high heels with a cute satin thong nestled against his throbbing cock he knew deep down that he was doing the right thing and wanted nothing more to worship the cock before him.

Marcus let the man into his mouth without any resistance. He rubbed his tongue along the underside of his thick hard cock as is snaked its way to the back of his throat. Once he was inside of Marcus, the man did not move and waited for Marcus to do the work.

Marcus took his cue and wrapped his lips around the shaft. He felt his teeth brush against the man's flesh and instinctively pulled his jaw back to allow his lips to cover his teeth.

Marcus took a moment to enjoy the feeling of a hard throbbing cock in his mouth before he began to properly service it. He reached for the other man's thighs for support and felt his hard muscles.

Between the size of the man's cock and his muscular frame, Marcus felt incredibly feminine by comparison.

He slowly pulled his head back feeling every contour of the man's cock against his tongue as he did. Marcus stopped just as the tip was passing over his lips. He kissed it again, but this time with passion. His tongue darted out over it as he desperately teased the other man.

Slowly, Marcus moved his head forward again and picked up a rhythm as he sucked off the stranger in the mall dressing room. It took a little while for him to adjust himself so that he could properly work on the other man's cock but he took to it like a natural.

"That's it, suck my cock like the good little sissy that you are."

Hearing the man's thick voice sent a shiver through his body and gave him the encouragement he needed. Marcus had quickly turned into a cocksucking sissy and loved everything about it.

He massaged the other man's naked thighs while working his head back and forth, up and down the length of the cock. The other man held Marcus' head in his hands and gripped him tightly as he felt an orgasm building.

Marcus felt the change in pressure in the other man's hands first and then instantly after he felt the cock throbbing in his mouth. Before he had a chance to realize what was happening he felt the first wave of cum forcing its way down his throat and deep inside of him. Marcus paused and held the man's cock in his mouth while attempting to swallow everything that poured out of the other man.

Marcus held his lips tight around the man's pulsing cock trying to keep any of his cum from spilling out. He eagerly swallowed with each new spurt of his thick, creamy seed. He felt the flow tapering off and relaxed his mouth slightly. Marcus began lapping at the man's softening cock cleaning every trace of his cum.

It wasn't until the man pulled away from him after cumming that he noticed the taste. His mouth was still coated with the other man's cum. It was slightly sweet and salty but also had a distinctive taste and texture that he couldn't quite place. Marcus licked his lips and savored the remnants of the man's cream.

"That was pretty good for a first time. It was your first time right?"

Marcus looked up at the man and nodded. His head was swimming in a cloud of confusing emotions.

"Maybe I'll see you around honey."

Marcus watched the man zip his pants up and step out of the stall.

"Wait, what about my..." Marcus nearly fell over as he leaned out of the stall to address the man before being cut off.

"Oh yeah. I put your stuff over there." The man pointed to a rack in the middle of the floor that had his suit hanging from the end.

"Good luck and thanks again."

Marcus slowly stood up and realized that he had no choice but to walk out of the changing room wearing the dress that the other man picked out for him. He looked down and smoothed out the dress, pulling the hem down to conceal his now raging erection.

He took a moment to steel himself. He took one step and then another. Before he could turn back he was entering the main floor of the store. His head was pounding with adrenaline and his focus was narrowed to the sight of his suit across the room.

He was nearly halfway to his goal when he realized that he was still wearing the heels, which he instantly regretted but he carried on. His tight dress limited the length of his stride and forced him to concentrate on every step. Each step gave him more confidence and empowered him.

He felt his cock straining against his panties. He had just taken another man in his mouth and made him cum. His body felt electric as the dress clung to him with every motion.

Marcus picked up his suit and confidently marched back to the dressing room stall where everything had started.

After closing the curtain he took one last look in the mirror and realized that he not only had a very sizable glob of cum on his chin but that it had also dripped down across the dress leaving a distinct cum stain across the front.

He had just walked across the store dressed like a slut and covered in cum. His cock throbbed again.

After initially struggling over the zipper he finally got dressed. Marcus looked at the dress hanging on the hook and decided that he had to buy it now that it was stained. On his way out he also grabbed the heels and spent the rest of the afternoon anxious to get home and try them on again.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,629 Followers