It Happened in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not ready to go back to the hotel they stopped by a bar to have a few drinks and maybe some dessert. The bar was crowded, and they had to wait for a table. It was a small table, Miranda sat on the booth side and Don sat down in the chair. They ordered a bottle of wine, and some cheesecake. They where having fun, chatting, and people watching. Miranda made eye contact with a guy up at the bar. He looked at her and smiled, which made her blush. To quote a cliché he was tall dark and handsome, dressed sharp. They kept making eye contact with one another.

"What are you looking at?" asked Don.

"This guy at the bar keeps smiling at me." She said. Don wanted to look back, but decided against it.

"Smile back." He said. Miranda looked up and gave the man a nice smile. "Oh shit," she said, "He's walking over here."

"Hello, the man said, hope I am not being to forward, but they don't give table's out to parties of one, do you mind if I join you. Miranda did not answer but looked over at her husband.

"No not at all. I am Don, and this is my wife Miranda." His name was Andy, and he was in town on business. He sat down next to Miranda; the table was small, there bodies instantly touching. The small talk was easy; he made them feel very comfortable. Not paying any special attention to either one.

"So what brings you guys to Vegas." He asked. They told him how they where celebrating ten years, a fun break from the kids. "Congrad's." He said, "a little private grown up time is always fun." Miranda and Don looked up at each other and smiled. Andy caught their quick glance. "Looks like you guys have been naughty already." Andy said, while looking directly at Miranda causing her to blush. "Sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you, just know why most couples come to Vegas.

"Can I tell him?" Don asked his wife.

"If you want to." She said. "Don preceded to tell Andy their story about the room service guy, and how fun that had been.

"Wow that is a hot story." Andy said. Still looking over at Miranda, "That guy sure was lucky you are sexy."

"Thank you." Miranda said, taking another drink of wine. Don saw Andy's hand move under the table. He watched for his wife's expression to change, indicating he was touching her. It did not.

Miranda was passed buzzed; the effects of the wine completely relaxed her. She felt good and loved all the attention. She felt Andy's hand rest on her thigh over her skirt. She did not move, as she did not want to scare him off. She looked across the table at her husband. She wanted to tell him, but not sure how. Not being rejected Andy continued to massage her thigh, slowly pulling her skirt up until his hand was touching her skin.

"So what crazy stuff have you done?" Don asked Andy.

"Well if I tell you promise not to freak out."

"I guess." Said Don.

"I actually have seduced a couple of wives before." Don, looked at his wife, then at Andy.

"How did that go?" He asked.

"Fun for all." Andy replied. "In fact, I think I would like to seduce your wife, with your permission of course."

"You think she would go for that Don answered as if his wife was not even there."

"I do." Said Andy as both men looked over at Miranda for an answer.

"Don his hand is on my thigh." Don felt a lump in his throat. He wanted to dive under the table to see what was going on. He had trouble getting the next words out.

" Ummm, over the skirt?"

"Nope." Replied Miranda.

"And you are ok with this?

"Yes." She answered.

Miranda felt Andy's hand massage her thigh, moving higher and higher, she spread her legs slightly letting him know it was ok. His fingers explored her panties, and then gently went under them. He was feeling her bald wet pussy. It took everything she could muster to hold back her moan, and prevent from wiggling. She was so turned on, the image of the three of them in a bar, a strangers hand between her legs. Don saw the glaze over his wife's eyes, he was not sure what was going on under the table, but knew she was in heaven.

This was not her first time with a stranger at a bar. Once before she was married she had went to a club with some work friends. They introduced her to a guy, and before she new it they where in the back of his car in the parking lot, going at it. She remembered how horny she was that night and how easily he made her cum. She felt that way tonight as well. She wondered if Andy was as turned on as her. She reached her hand down under the table and placed it on Andy's lap. Immediately she felt his large cock pulsating through his pants.

Don saw his wife's hand move under the table, and could not stand it any more. "I have to ask, what's going on under the table?"

"Just some playful touching." Miranda said.

"How playful." Don asked.

"Well said, Andy, I know your wife is wearing a G-string." Don felt the bulge grow in his pants. Andy then leaned over and whispered something in Miranda's ear. Miranda, wiggled and giggled for a minute and then to Don's surprise, Andy's hand came back up over the table with Miranda's G-string, tucked in his hand. Don took it and put it in his pocket, and when he looked back up they were kissing.

Miranda felt electricity flow through her body as his hands pulled her close for their first kiss. Panty-less and bra-less she felt extra sexy and exposed as Andy's hand rested upon her chest, gently squeezing her breast through her shirt. The three of them almost at the same time realized they where still in a bar. They looked around to see if anyone had noticed. A couple in there 50's was sitting close by watching with their mouths literally open. Don said, "We should get out of here." They paid their bill and made their way for the door.

Andy and Miranda walked towards the hotel, arms wrapped around one another, every once in a while stopping to kiss and grope. Don followed them closely but was way to turned on to feel silly; he loved watching his wife's seduction before his eyes. Once inside the elevator the fun really began. Andy pushed Miranda against the back wall, there tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, while his hands lifted up her skirt and exposed her naked ass. He reached up and undid the buttons on her blouse placing his hand inside and cupping her breast while continuing to kiss her passionately. Her breasts where almost falling out as the elevator opened and they walked towards the room. Had someone walked by they would have had a great view, as her blouse was undone down to her belly button.

They could hardly enter the room fast enough. Before the door was completely shut Miranda's shirt was removed. Her beautiful breasts where rock hard, nipples pointing straight out. Andy kissed her and pinched her nipples, which brought her down to her knees. She looked over at her husband, smiling and watching, as Andy undid his pants and pulled out his big cock. It was not the largest she had seen, but it was bigger then her husband, and was standing at full attention. Miranda held his large member in her hands as Andy finished removing his pants.

To Miranda's surprise, Andy was completely shaved, his naked balls dangling before her eyes. With her hands she lifted his shaft and stuck her tongue out licking, then sucking his balls. She kissed up the shaft and then Don watched as his wife took this strangers big dick in her mouth. She could hardly breath as he stretched out her lips. Yet she showed no signs of wanting to stop. Bobbing up and down making him moan with enjoyment. To Both Miranda and Don's surprise Andy came, shooting his load down her throat. It was so large and such a surprise some dribbled down her chin and onto her chest.

Andy pulled Miranda up, and gave her a deep kiss. He then laid her back on the bed and pulled her skirt off. Both men looked at her, lying there naked. You could see the fire in her eyes, as she looked at both of them, almost pleading for someone to fulfill her needs. Andy approached the bed and massaged her chest, her belly, and her thighs, moving his hands up, he spread her legs so wide, you could see her juices dripping. He placed two fingers deep inside her then pulled out and wiped her juices on his cock, which was quickly growing hard again. He pulled her towards him so her ass was at the edge of the bed, and placed her legs over his shoulders. While still standing he pressed his dick against her pussy lips. He moved in slowly and Miranda instantly felt her first orgasm of the night rush over her.

Andy fucked her the way she needed it. Hard. Don watched as his wife's moans and bouncing tits corresponded to each and every thrust. She moved her arms up above her head completely giving herself to this stranger. She felt another orgasm approaching, this one much stronger then the first. She looked over at her husband, there eyes connected and she smiled as her climax hit. It was very powerful. So much that she wiggled away from Andy. She curled her body up and enjoyed the powerful sensations, as they continued throughout her body. She felt a soft hand on her shoulder, and rolled over to see Andy lying naked next to her.

"Where not done are we? He asked. She looked up at her husband for an answer. "It up to you." He said.

She moved in and started kissing Andy again. This time she got on top. Straddling his big dick, she was still sensitive as it slowly went inside her. But soon the sensitivity subsided and he felt so good. She slid up and down on his big shaft as he held onto her breasts, pulling her nipples. Lost in time she continued to ride him enjoying every minute. Just when she thought she was close to coming again. He pulled her off and spun her around, entering her pussy from behind.

Normally she could not handle someone this big from this position, but tonight, she was so horny, and he felt so good. He reached his hand around and began stroking her clit as his cock continued to fuck her. She felt two small orgasms one right after the other as he rubbed her clit. She fell over onto her back drenched in sweat. To Don it was one of the sexiest sites he had ever seen, his wife completely exhausted, used, but Andy was not done.

He mounted her again, this time his body lying on top of her. Ever since her first time Miranda has loved the feeling of being pinned under a man. Andy was good; he grabbed her wrists and held her arms above her head. Forcing his weight down upon her, while slamming his cock between her legs. Don watched as his wife's breasts where squished between the two of them. Miranda wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in as close as she could. He continued his steady pounding, without stopping for a good ten minutes before he announced he was going to explode. Miranda raised her legs up in the air. Ready for him to explode inside her, but Andy pulled himself out and sprayed his hot cum all over her belly

Andy fell onto his back exhausted as well. Don watched the two of them breathing heavy on the bed. He was hard as hell but had not removed his clothing as he was so caught up watching. Miranda sat up and excused herself to the rest room. Andy turned to Don and said, "You are a lucky man, she is a very special lady." When Miranda returned, Andy went to the rest room.

Don joined his naked wife on the bed. "How do you feel?" he asked. "Wonderful." she responded. He traced his hand over her body.

"How about you? She asked.

"That was amazing." He said.

"No regrets? She asked.

"None." They started kissing and Miranda helped her husband get undressed. As Andy returned Don was already fucking his wife.

It was Andy's turn to watch as Don and Miranda made love. She felt so good to Don, her body warm, pussy wet, he slid in easy and she responded to his every touch. It did not take him long to release his load, deep inside her.

"You guys are a special couple." Andy said.

"Thank you." They said at the same time.

12