It Happened One Night

Story Info
Caught peeping by the aunt.
1.8k words
3.79
172k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened when I had to shift to the nearby city from my village to continue my college education. There was no hostel, so I had to stay with a distant relative. I was going to stay away from my home for the first time, but from the time I stepped on their doorstep they never made me feel as if I was an outsider. Kaka would always ask about my activities and Kaki would always ask me about my choice of food. They had lovely children who would always be around. Since it was a small house, Kaka and Kaki had a room to them, and I had to share the room with children.

Kaki was a good looking and plump lady, and slowly I found myself attracted to her. Though I did not understand my feelings, I always found myself dreaming of her and also trying to stay around her. Each night while going to bed I would desire being with her and every morning I would love to see her first, with her sleepy eyes and smiling face. Even during my classes I found myself more and more thinking about her. I started looking for excuses to please her, by fetching vegetables and provisions for her, asking her several times if something was needed. Kaki would always considerately tell me not to worry, Kaka would bring when he returns from work.

When every one would fall asleep, I would lay awake thinking of her -- her good looks and her luscious body. She was the most beautiful woman for me...and there were times when I would suddenly wake up from my sleep with a wet patch in front, and invariably I found that I was dreaming of Kaki, being close to her. My agony was further aggravated when I would hear Kaka and Kaki making love. I could hear Kaka jumping on Kaki and her moans and groans. And I found that such moments gave me a big hard-on and I desired that why can't it be me, making love to Kaki, woman of my dreams, rather than just hearing her husky moans.

One night, when children had fallen on asleep and Kaka and Kaki retired to their room, I decided to peep into their act. I slowly crept near their door, it was ajar. I could barely see in the near darkness, except that the street light allowed me to see them on their bed. I saw that Kaka, who was on the far side, was caressing Kaki, who seemed to be just lying down. After a while, she unbuttoned her blouse and turned towards Kaka. He now seemed to be cupping her bare breasts in his hands and Kaki was beginning to stretch herself. Suddenly, she pulled Kaka's head on her breasts and he was now sucking lustily at those wonderful pairs. I could see things little better now -- and saw that Kaki was lying on her back, and Kaka had lifted her pavada above her waist...She seemed to be enjoying it now, and his hands were caressing her pussy. I could see Kaki's bare thighs, which I had only dreamt of so far. While they were indulging in the act of love making, I found myself stroking my cock from outside my pajama. It was becoming big and restless...next I found Kaka mounting on top of Kaki who had spread her legs wide apart -- and then he entered her. Both of them building their movements rhythmically till Kaka could not hold and pumped in and out of Kaki furiously fast and fell flat on top of her -- crushing my lovely Kaki under him. And Kaki was all along demanding push in, push hard, push harder, don't stop now, I want you all inside....I could not hold myself any longer and was busy jerking away, when suddenly I found Kaki rising from the bed and coming towards the door where I was slumped and shaking my cock. She saw me there but did not utter a word, went to the bathroom to relieve herself. In the meantime, I rushed to my bed and turned back away from the door so that she might believe that she had not seen me.

I heard some footsteps and then I felt her fragrance and musky odour of a woman in heat...I was scared as well as turned on...I continued lying like that holding my breath till she turned back to join her husband.

I spent a sleepless night looking for excuses for being caught masturbating while peeping at their love making. Next morning, I did not dare look into her eyes, and I did not feel well. Looking at my condition, ignorant Kaka told me to skip classes and take rest. I could not tell him the reason of my being unwell, and I was scared if Kaki tells him about catching me in front of their room, he was sure to throw me out of the house. I was scared.

After the early morning rush, when children left for school and Kaka for work, I tried my best to hide away in a corner. But in a small house there are no places to hide. Then I heard Kaki calling my name, and asking me to have some tea. I went to the kitchen red-faced and did not dare look into her eyes. She was seated on a patra, and asked me sit nearby. I sat, took my glass of tea, my hands were shaking and I could not look into her eyes. She broke the ice -- I saw you were busy shaking yourself seeing me and Kaka making love.

I stuttered and said I was sorry I should not have been peeping. And she told I understand that at your age, you have sexual desires but it is normal...I felt better that she was understanding. And then she asked do you find me attractive, and as if at this point I lost my tongue. I could only nod my head. She said alright if you find your Kaki attractive I would reward you, though last night when I saw you with your cock in hands, I almost thought of calling Kaka, who might have thrown you out at that very moment. But I would be your lover, so that you learn about love making and I would have you as my slave...I was relieved and excited -- I said Kaki I have loved you all along that I have been here, I could kiss the ground you walk and I would be your slave willingly, so long as you teach me the lessons in love making.

She asked when do you wish to begin your lessons, and I, having got over my fear, said now.

She stepped out of the kitchen, and went in her bedroom, and summoning me to follow her. Once inside, she sat at the edge and asked me start removing my clothes. I hurriedly removed them all with no feeling of shame. She spread her legs, while still clothed and pulled me closer. She wanted to assess me perhaps. Instead she gave a tender kiss, which sent a shiver down my spine and my cock started growing big. She was now caressing my back, my neck while all along her lips were seeking my lips and her tongue was lapping inside my mouth. I was ecstatic. She slowly gripped me hands and put them on her big breasts. I started rubbing, caressing squeezing those mounds. She continued tongue-fucking my mouth and I continued to grab those juicy breasts which I was dying to put my mouth on. After a while, she asked me to undress her. At last I was going to see my sexy lady naked. My hands were shivering with excitement and seeing this she gave a hearty laugh, if your hands are shaking how would you remove all that covers me. I gave a sheepish laugh and succeeded in removing all her clothes, sari, pavada, blouse and bra...

My sex goddess was now bare and inviting. Now I did not need any lessons -- I slowly made her lie down on the bed, and aggressively started kissing her, biting her lips and earlobes, and then kissing her neck I proceeded down. Her breasts were big, with dark nipples and they were standing up, as if inviting me to come suck us both. I opened my mouth wide and started licking and sucking them vigorously. She now seemed to enjoy the attention that I was giving to her boobs. At the same time, she held my hand and pulled it towards her love mound. I was touching a woman for the first time -- the feeling was unbelievable, my heart was thumping hard, my cock was straining to burst and I was all hot and sweating. And Kaki all this while was enjoying the attentions I was bestowing on her -- but she needed more.

I caressed the bushy, furry pussy, my heart almost jumping out of my chest with at that moment. I slid my fingertips on the cunt lips and they the felt soft and inviting. I slowly parted them to feel the warmth and wetness, and Kaki obliged me, she was flooded with her love juices. While my fingers were probing her cunt, my mouth was yearning to eat her pussy. And I slowly but purposefully started sliding down her bare belly, kissing her, licking her, till I reached her love hole. As I placed my mouth on her pussy, she parted her legs -- my nostrils were filled with a musky odour and my lips were wetted by her love potion. I bit her cunt lips, I licked her cunt and my tongue continued jabbing inside her cunt...till she started breathing heavily and huskily asked me -- come inside me.

I was a novice, but my bursting cock knew what to do -- I climbed on top of Kaki, she helped my cock find its destination -- her soft, wet and tight but inviting cunt. I pushed myself in her, and she helped me by relaxing -- I continued my efforts to go deeper and she allowed me still more inside, till I was pumping in and out of her, with her building her rhythms with me. I found myself in a state of bliss, when suddenly I felt that I had no control on my motions, I was furiously invading her love hole and she seemed in another world of bliss -- till we both came together. She had grabbed my back with her legs, and was taking me deeper and deeper, my pubis was rubbing against her and she was holding me tight and I was entwined into her while digging my hands deep under her. I was breathless and was seeing stars and then I came inside her while I could feel her cunt walls squeezing me dry. And I slumped on top of her, while she, having come at the same time, gave me a loving smile and hugged me tighter. I was lying on top of her as if for ages, when finally she said -- my great love maker, I hope this is only the beginning to serve me, as my slave. And I nodded, more than willingly.