It Happened One Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she was 'brought back to earth' by the sounds of cheers and applause coming from out side the tent. Shauna looked up and found that all of the window openings were open. She was mortified to find that she and David had a large audience. It appeared as if nearly half the membership of the Defenders had been watching.

Shauna was not surprised to see Wanzta, with her top gone and her jeans around her ankles, masturbating furiously.What an incredibly horny little slut.Shauna thought to herself, silently laughing. She was surprised by how quickly she was over being watched having sex. Perhaps, she had an exhibitionist streak that she was unaware of. She was also not surprised that she wanted to continue with David.To hell with them. Let them watch if they want to.Shauna kissed David and resumed thrusting her hips against him. Deep down, although she did not know why, it excited her even more with them watching.

"Fill me...fill me with your cum, baby," she pleaded with him.

As if on cue, David's cock felt like it swelled to twice its normal size. David looked up at her and nodded, and then she felt his cum spraying inside her. That sent her over the edge and she too, came.

What seemed like hours later, but what was in reality, only a few minutes, Bo-Bo, Wanzta, and a couple other girls enter the tent.

"Come with us. It time to get ready." Bo-Bo told her. Wanzta was now nude, but no one seemed to notice. They carefully got Shauna to her feet and led her out of the tent. Shauna was once again nervous.Now what?She was thinking, but she had learned over the past few weeks to trust these people and went along without comment.

They led her to a large communal shower area and began to bathe her. Wanzta shampooed her hair. When they were done, Bo-Bo appeared with a small bundle of clothing. Then they proceeded to help her dress. The outfit they chose for her consistent of a pair of sheer white stockings. These were the old fashion type with seam up the back. With them came a pair of white leather boots that came up just a couple of inches below her knees. There was a pair of white satin panties. And to top it off, her first set of cuts...or colors as some folks call them. A vest with several patches sewn on...on the back was a U. S. flag patch, the same as the Defenders wore albeit about two thirds the size. There were also two 'rockers', the top one saying 'Lady Defenders, and the bottom which said 'Property of Dead-Eye.' Shauna nearly wept with joy.I'm David's!

A chilled glass containing a golden liquid was shoved into her hand. "Drink up!" Ordered Bo-Bo. Shauna shrugged and drank. It was incredibly sweet and very strong. It burned her throat as she swallowed. Bärenjäger, she remembered. A sweet liquor made in Germany made from honey.

Wanzta and all the others were drinking too. No sooner than Shauna's glass became empty, it was refilled and each time, one of her 'new sisters' commanded her to drink up. After about half an hour, Shauna looked around herself and realized she was drunk. Not buzzed....Not tipsy....Drunk!

Then Cutie, the 'girlfriend' of one of the Defenders few female members, managed to drunkenly pin a bridal veil to Shauna's head. She was led to the stage/dance floor at the center of the campground. Through her alcohol-fuzzed mind, she estimated that there were more than two hundred people in attendance. Then there was David and she had eyes only for him. He was in what looked like brand new black Levi's®, his colors and a white shirt that looked as though it was from a tuxedo. With him stood Skeletor and Matlock. They all looked at her expectantly.

Maniac was there as well, standing on the stage wearing what looked like a judge's robe with his colors over the top of it. He was holding what she thought looked like a thick parts catalog, with a page marked with an old greasy bandana.

Tiny suddenly appeared at her side, "I'm s'posed to give ya away. You can lean on me...but, not too much though, I'm fucked up too."

Shauna looked around her and began to wonder if anyone was sober. She doubted it. The rest of the so-called ceremony was little more than a blur. She remembered David, promising to eat her pussy, fuck her and to never take her up the 'poop-chute' without asking permission. She promised to suck his cock and fuck him until he begged for mercy. When that was done, Maniac grinned and said. "Take them away."

They were both picked up and passed and over hand all the way back to their tent. When they arrived, they were ordered to strip. They were told that they were forbidden to come out of their tent before Sunday morning except to eat, drink and answer nature's call. They entered the tent and because they both had had too much to drink, fell blissfully asleep in one another's arms.