It Has Led to Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a little shaky as she got her hand mirror and watched her fingers gently work the lubricant into her tight sphincter. She had to admit, it did feel good. Her pussy was soaked at the erotic sounds coming through the apartment walls. Sally shivered as that first lubricated finger worked its way inside her bottom. It seemed she was far too tight to take more than that.

She contented herself with slowly working that one finger in and out. After a while, though, she felt the little hole loosen up just a bit. She was able to tentatively work in a second finger. That actually felt far more intense. She was beginning to understand the attraction. It didn't take nearly as long to go to a third finger. In the mirror, the sight of her asshole being spread open like that just looked incredibly arousing. Her pussy was actually being stimulated in the process, and she shook as her first anal climax tore through her body.

Sally had to bury her face in her pillow to keep from screaming out loud. Oh, she had no idea! This was simply amazing. Sally actually felt badly for having misjudged Dana's anonymous girlfriend. She couldn't swear that it was better than having that cock in her pussy, but it was pleasure she had not imagined. She pulled out her toy and coated it with the rest of the lube sample.

She was actually working that thick cock into her ass. It was just amazing. Her eyes rolled back in her head as more and more of the latex dildo opened her eager backdoor. She had just over half of it inside her, stroking it in and out, when she felt it begin to burn a little. She slowly pulled it out of her distended bottom and looked at the toy. It was almost completely dry. She needed more lubricant.

Sally sighed in frustration, and then realized that the apartment was silent. In fact, it had been silent for a while now. She listened intently at her door before slowly opening it. She didn't hear anyone. Evidently they had finished having sex and then left. Sally suddenly thought, "They must have had lubricant. There's probably a whole bottle of the stuff in Dana's room. Perhaps I could borrow just a little bit, and then I can finish what I was doing with my toy."

She tiptoed into Dana's room, and there was nobody there. On his bedside table, though, was the bottle of lube she had hoped to find. She picked it up quickly and squirted some onto two fingers, promptly working it into her ass. Oh, this was the good stuff! It was much more slippery in her eager bottom than the free sample had been. A noise made her freeze.

The bathroom door had opened.

Denise had left the apartment, but Dana had only gone to the bathroom. He was now approaching his bedroom.

Sally panicked. The only thing she could think to do was dive under the covers in Dana's room and hope he didn't notice her. It was foolish, really. Even more foolish was the fact that she failed to even get her body completely covered before she heard him walking in. She froze in place, with her head buried under Dana's pillow.

Sally didn't realize it, but her bottom was sticking out from beneath the covers. Dana looked into his room, and saw that sexy, glistening little asshole, the khaki skirt pushed up and exposing those sexy cheeks. He just naturally assumed that Denise had not left, and that she was ready for more. He had just finished washing his cock in the bathroom. He smiled as he reached for the lube and applied a fresh coat to his renewed erection.

Sally felt him climb up on the bed and touch her bottom. Her heart sank as she realized she had been caught. Before she could say anything, though, a second hand squeezed her other cheek. "Oh my goodness, he can see my ass!" she thought to herself. She was mortified again. How could she possibly explain...wait, what was that?

Her eyes opened wide as she felt the wet, hot tip of Dana's cock pressing into her exposed asshole. The spongy, rubbery head of the real cock felt far more intense than anything she had experienced as it opened her sphincter wide. She gasped in disbelief, and then groaned as the meaty head slipped inside her.

"Oh, damn, Denise," he groaned from behind her, "Your ass is so tight!"

Sally realized then that perhaps she wasn't caught. It was still a foolish thought, but it caused her to hold still as he started sliding his thick shaft into her well-lubricated little hole. She tried, but couldn't stifle her moans of pleasure as he started sliding in and out. It was unbelievable, she thought, this is how the real thing actually feels?

Dana was surprised at how tightly her ass was gripping his cock. He thought that she must be clenching down on him intentionally to heighten his pleasure. It was working. He started fucking her faster, working his way deeper with each thrust. Her sexy ass bucked back into him, and soon she was taking his full length with each stroke. Her grunts and moans were so damned sexy. He could feel her pussy, soaking wet against his thigh, as he took her ass.

He slid his right hand down her ass cheek and slid two fingers into her fuzzy little pussy. She gasped out loud at that. He felt her tight little pussy clamp down on his fingers as she came. His eyes shot open when the truth hit him. Denise kept her pussy waxed smooth.

It was Sally in his bed. He was having sex with his angel of a roommate. He was fucking her ass!

Dana could not begin to fathom how she got there, or why her ass was lubricated and prepared for him. He wasn't about to stop and ask any stupid questions. His cock swelled even larger, impossibly turned on in that moment of realization. Then it erupted in her bowels, causing her to howl out loud for a brief, precious moment.

He could not peel his eyes from the salacious sight of his shaft bucking in orgasm in her sweet little hole. Her pussy was soaking his fingers with her juices as her own orgasm caused her body to shake uncontrollably. He barely softened at all as the last of that load drooled out of the head of his cock and coated her insides.

He knew she would be mad. She might even kick him out of the apartment, and he would deserve it. He determined he would enjoy her tight asshole for as long as possible.

Sally gasped in disbelief again. Dana's cock felt even bigger and harder. It began to renew its urgent thrusts into her sensitive bottom. He was soon fucking her hard, causing her entire body to quake with the force of his deep thrusts. She came three more times, one leading right into the next nearly without stop, and then she had a bone-shaking final climax when she felt him erupting deep inside her a second time.

Dana shook helplessly as his balls were drained by the clutching little asshole of his sweet roommate. He recovered enough to whisper, "That was amazing, baby. Just the best ever. I'm going to go wash up real quick and then I'll be back."

He was tempted to plant a kiss on that amazing backside, but instead made his way shakily back into the bathroom and started the shower. He listened at the bathroom door and smiled to himself when he heard Sally padding quietly back to her room. He stepped into the shower, then, and washed his body clean.

Dana dressed and left the apartment after his shower, so that Sally would have the chance to use the shower. When she heard him lock the apartment door from outside, she did exactly that. She showered quickly, amazed at the quantity of semen leaking out of her well-fucked behind.

Dana actually had to be back on campus, so they didn't see each other that afternoon.

Sally had her evening classes, so she wasn't back when Dana returned that evening. He left the apartment to meet up with friends for drinks. He wasn't there when Sally returned and went to bed.

It wasn't until the next morning that they finally ran into each other again. Sally emerged from her room, wearing only her nightgown. Dana was sitting at the dining room table, and couldn't take his eyes off her. Sally finally realized the truth about her soft, comfortable night gowns. They were virtually see-through at a distance. She knew then that she was showing him everything.

Then she noticed the guilty look in his expression and was shaken by another truth. He knew it was her in his bed yesterday. He had fucked her in her virgin asshole, knowing full well it was her.

Dana was shocked when she walked right up, pushed his chair back, and sat in his lap facing him.

"Look, buster," she said sternly, "We need to get this very clear between us. You took my first kiss, and you didn't even ask." She kissed him hard on his mouth, leaving him gasping. She wiggled her ass on his hard cock then, pressing it between her cheeks.

"Then, you fucked me in my virgin ass, and you didn't even ask." She leaned her face forward, and her voice was husky in his ear. "Before you even think about fucking my tight, virgin pussy, you'd damned well better ask first!"

She pulled her face back, and the intense look in her eyes caused Dana to swallow heavily. Damn, she looked so hot! His mind reeled as her words reverberated in his head, and his eyes shot open.

"You—you're a virgin?" he whispered in disbelief. "Nobody had ever...?" He swallowed again, unable to forget how incredible her tight little asshole had felt as his cock had slid inside it.

She shook her head softly and cocked her head. It was clear she was waiting for him to say something, but Dana couldn't figure out what it was.

"I'm...sorry?" he asked.

"For what, exactly?" she countered.

"That I didn't ask you," he managed. "I should have, of course."

He stopped then. It was clear from her expression he just wasn't getting it. Then his eyes shot open as he finally got it.

"You want me to fuck your virgin pussy?" he blurted in disbelief.

Sally sighed and slid out of his lap. "Close enough," she murmured, pulling him to his feet.

Dana stood at the doorway to her bedroom, staring in astonishment as she lifted that flimsy nightgown over her head and let him feast his eyes on her incredible body. She felt an incredible sense of power and purpose as she watched his reactions. He was practically drooling as she hefted her heavy breasts and held them toward him.

"Do you like my breasts?" she asked softly.

He nodded vigorously and swallowed.

"They're amazing," he breathed.

"You're the first one who's ever seen them," she whispered. "Do you want to touch them?"

Dana nodded eagerly and stepped forward, not trusting himself to say anything intelligent. Instead he filled his hands with her massive boobs and bent to suck her throbbing right nipple.

"Oh!" she gasped in surprise.

Her knees trembled and pleasure shot through her sensitive nipple and both breasts as Dana squeezed and kneaded them. She had no idea how good that would feel, and his hot, wet mouth on her tingling nipple felt simply amazing! Her legs nearly gave out beneath her when he released her nipple with a wet slurp. As soon as his lips closed on the other one, she shuddered and reached out to grab his shoulders.

"Please!" she muttered, shaking her head. "I need to lie down. I had no idea how intense this was going to be!"

Dana nodded and stood upright. He watched her turn and crawl into the bed, and then it occurred to him that he was overdressed. Sally watched and shivered as he peeled off his shirt and slid his shorts down his legs. She stared at his rampant cock and licked her lips nervously. Once again, she could scarcely believe that big, thick thing would fit inside her.

Then her eyes shot open as she recalled the previous afternoon. Not only had it fit in her tight backdoor, but it had felt incredible in there! She trembled as she wondered how it would feel in her pussy. Then she swallowed as he slid into her bed and his body slid up hers. Another gasp shot out of her throat as his lips once again found her sensitive nipple and his tongue teased it lightly. Then he sucked in more of her breast, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Ohhh! Oh my!" she groaned. "That feels incredible!"

Dana went back and forth between her breasts three more times, taking his time and savoring every second of this first extraordinary experience. His dick was throbbing and he knew it would feel incredible, but he remembered to pull back and ask this time.

"Sally, may I please slide my hard cock into your sweet little pussy?" he asked softly, looking right into her eyes.

"Yes!" she gasped, nodding her head eagerly.

Her mouth shot open when she felt the thick tip spreading her open. It felt so hot! It only got hotter after that, as she felt her sensitive little lips spreading around the thick invader. Dana went slowly, staring down in disbelief as her wonderful, tight little virgin pussy welcomed his throbbing dick. He was only slightly surprised that she didn't have a hymen there, but that was a relief, really. He had worried about hurting her.

Instead, she moaned deliriously as her drenched little pussy spread open and took every inch of his rock-hard dick. Her legs spread wide as she surrendered her virginity to him. Dana couldn't believe any of this was happening, but it felt phenomenal. He shook his head and pulled slowly back before pushing his entire cock back inside her.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned. "That feels so good, Dana!"

He moaned in response, and enjoyed three more deliciously slow thrusts. Then his eyes abruptly shot open.

"Wait—Sally, are you on the pill?" he asked.

She shook her head, but did nothing to stop him from continuing. "Of course not," she replied.

He let out a groan and looked down once more, admiring her puffy pussy lips spread around his shaft before he slowly started pulling his dick out of her.

"Sally!" he groaned. "We can't have sex without protection. If you get pregnant now, it could ruin everything!" He could see she wanted to argue, so he sighed. "Sally, having a child out of wedlock is a sin. You know it. I know—we aren't supposed to use birth control—but think about what is best for both of us."

She sighed. "You're right. I suppose I will need to get onto birth control. Do you have any condoms?"

At that point, she was already sitting up and sliding to the edge of the bed.

"No, I don't," Dana growled in frustration.

He was confused again when she gently took his arm and guided him from the bed. He followed as she led the way to his bedroom. When they got to his bed he shook his head again.

"Sally, I told you, I don't have any condoms," he repeated.

She smiled at him and patted his cheek.

"I know," she said. "That's why you'll just have to fuck my ass again, instead."

Dana blinked as he watched her pick up the bottle of lube. She hummed happily as she prepared her asshole for him once again. Then she moaned out loud as her roommate and new best friend fucked her ass deep and hard. It was even more incredible when he flipped her over, taking her ass and sucking her nipples at the same time! Her entire body arched and she cried out loud as she felt him erupting deep inside her once again.

Afterward, she kissed him eagerly and marveled at how amazing the entire experience had been. Then her eyes shot open when she felt him thrusting into her again.

"Already?" she squeaked.

"Yes ma'am," he replied. Then his eyes shot open and he stopped. "Oh! Sally, may I please fuck your sexy ass again?" he asked sweetly.

"Yes!!" she cried out, wrapping her legs around him and pulling him urgently back into her.

* * *

He fucked her asshole in a variety of positions for the next hour. Dana surprised himself with his control, and he managed to go that entire time before he finally cried out and came inside her again. Afterward, the two of them lay together panting and exploring each other tenderly in his bed. They kissed and whispered and held each other.

Sally giggled when he kissed his way down her body, but then her eyes and mouth shot open in stunned disbelief when his talented lips and tongue found her sensitive clitoris. She had never imagined how intense that would be! After a particularly loud outburst, she shoved her forearm between her lips to keep from screaming out loud again. Dana just smiled up at her and kept right on licking and sucking.

By the time he stopped, Sally had lost track of how many spectacular orgasms she'd had. It was beyond belief! She shook her head and stared down at him in wonder.

"That was...that was..." she panted helplessly.

"That was wonderful," he finished for her, sliding up her body to kiss her lips. "You taste divine, Sally. I can't wait to do that again."

"Wow," she breathed.

A little while later, Dana suddenly snapped his fingers.

"Oh! I meant to ask you earlier," he said.

She looked up at him nervously, fully expecting him to ask her to do some other sexual act she'd never heard of before. By that point, though, she expected she would enjoy it. She just wasn't prepared for his actual request.

"There's a church dance this weekend," he said. "Would you like to go with me?"

He couldn't for the life of him figure out why she laughed so hard she fell off the bed.