It Hurt So Good

Story Info
A woman is enslaved to a man she hates.
1.3k words
3.54
107.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She despised the man. Revulsion churned her stomach into knots as she lowered her slender frame to the floor at his feet. Trembling lips lightly touched the leather of his boots, tasting dirt on her tongue. A demonic chuckle escaped the twisted mouth, baleful eyes staring down at the girl licking his boots. He lifted his foot and shoved her backwards, away from his body to where she sprawled out on the floor only a pace away. She looked up at him in surprise, fear jading the hatred in her gaze. Wrapped about her slim throat was a sturdy leather collar, no more than an inch wide but it was held snugly to that column and locked in place at the back of her neck. Affixed to the center dangled a D ring, free of a leash or any other attachment at the moment.

Crude eyes bore into her gaze and she shrank away from him. "On your feet." His voice could have made a stone cry.

The man watched her nude form as she smoothly rose to her full height, an unimpressive five feet and not quite four inches. Delicate as the little flower was, she was a defiant beast that he toyed with every chance he could. He knew of her feelings and disgust. Unknown to her, he had it encouraged so that she would feel ill just at the sound of his name. He had watched her tremble as servants informed her she was to serve him. Today it was no different, her stomach knotted so tightly he admitted surprise she had not yet thrown up. With her shoulders pulled back, her proud stance was a reflection of her defiant resolution to never give in to him. So many times he had watched her do this, fight his will and then crumble beneath him. It was a game he never tired of as he had with so many others. The simple fact that she honestly believed she would overcome someday left his body tingling with desire.

"Pretty slut." His voice dug into her ears.

She should have bit her tongue, but her words came forth as quickly as his did. "Ugly Master."

A thick dark brow lifted slowly. She looked straight into his face, studied his features as he glared at her. So many dreams had died the day he obtained her. In her dreams she saw a tall man, strong and muscular, long dark hair for her to run her fingers through, a mouth she was devoted to, and a cock big enough to sear right through her. Looking at the man before her she saw what could only serve as a mockery to her dead wishes. He stood three inches short of six feet, dark hair did cover his skull when he didn't shave it off, nearly black eyes were filled only with a menace that made her tremble, rough hands and burly arms often brought hurt not the comfort she had desired. His member was fairly big, just over eight inches but she had imagined bigger, although even she had to admit he could fuck her senseless. He looked like a hulking brute, something more akin to a pirate that reveled in murder than any man she wanted to devote her life to. Her dreams had been of no consideration when he had taken her.

"Come here, slut." His voice took on a rougher tone, anger tearing at the edges as his eyes darkened even more.

It felt as if she were taking her final steps, destiny finally about to swipe her away from the nightmare her life had become. She would swiftly learn, destiny was not nearly so kind. Within arms reach, he grabbed her by the waist and yanked her body to him. A soft cry and she was in his lap, his face and stinking breath directly in her face. Cringing, she tried to squirm free but he dug his meaty fingers into her soft skin. A big hand plunged into her silky black tresses and he yanked her head back, exposing the collared neck.

"You will learn, slut." Holding her like that, he yelled for another slave to come in the room. "Bring me scissors and a razor now!"

The frightened young woman ran from the room before she had set more than a foot inside. The objects were brought within moments and left on a table next to the chair the Master was seated upon. A canister of shaving cream had been added in the event that he should wish it. With only a grunt, the girl bolted from the room.

"Move and I slit your throat." It was not an empty threat. Every one in his household had seen him kill before.

Trembling on his lap, wild eyes watched him pick up the long shears from the table and capture her long hair once more. He held it in a tight grip, placing the sharpened metal to her beautiful tresses. Tears ran from her eyes and she fought to keep from shaking her head.

"Please no!"

The sound of the scissors closing, slicing through those precious locks, brought horror to her face and she could not find the strength to speak. He shoved her from his lap where she fell to her knees, weeping. He was not yet finished with the disobedient slave. A finger placed under her chin, he pushed her head up, lopping off pieces of hair still long enough for the shears to attend to. Looking like she was from a war camp, he set the scissors down and picked up the razor and shaving cream. He coated her head, lathering it up with the white stuff and then slowly and delicately, began to take off the rest of her hair. He finished swiftly, not a strand left on her head and then he swiped away her eyebrows as well.

"On your feet!"

She could hardly stand, hands traveling up to touch the bald expanse she had never known before. It nearly succeeded in making her puke but he grabbed her before she could even catch her breath. Spinning her around, she found herself seated on his now naked lap. When he had removed his pants she had no idea but she felt that lurid erection pressing against her pussy. It was something she had rather expected.

"Bend forward."

She frowned softly but had no voice left to question him with. He guided her forward so that she ended up standing in front of him, sticking her ass in his face. He pushed the can to her little pucker and depressed the button, shooting the cream into the dark recesses of her perfect little ass. Crying in surprise and anger, she tried to run from him but a finger dove into her sex and yanked her back harshly. It was an all new pain she was not eager to experience again. The canister was replaced on the table, the shaving cream all over her rear as well as within it.

"Sit down on my cock and fuck me with your little asshole."

She hated taking him this way, the way he pressed into her body and stretched her in such an obscene manner. His finger stroked her clit and slid through her pussy once more. Lifting his fingers to her mouth, she saw the proof of her desire on his digits and whimpered softly. She leaned back slowly, feeling him slide between her cheeks to his destination but he would not allow such kindness. He bucked his hips and slammed into her body hard enough to make her scream. A smile contorted his dark features and he leaned back in the chair, hands on her hips to guide her movements.

"Tell me you love me, slave."

He forced her to do all of the work, to ride him no matter how much she tried to hate it. It took only a moment for his fingers to fall away from her hips, sliding down to rest on her thighs as she rocked her body against him. Her heart was pounding in her chest, blood racing through her veins as she arched, whimpering as he impaled her. It hurt so good.

"I love you, Master."