It Hurt to Look at Him

Story Info
Sometimes break-ups can be the best thing ever to happen .
2.2k words
3.87
16.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck him. He was an asshole anyway," Kristen said in an annoyed tone while referring to my now ex boyfriend Jordan.

"Yeah but he was my asshole," I answer in a pout. "Not to mention the asshole dumped me so I don't even get to save face."

"That is exactly why tonight is what the doctor ordered. We're young and free let's go get in some trouble," Kristen said as she grabbed my hand and pulled my inside the club.

She was right. A night of reckless abandon was what I needed. I prepared my mind for a clearing out...mind altering substances and a little trouble would make my problems go away...for now at least. I knew there was a reason I called her. As we walked through the club we spotted our friends sitting at a booth in the back corner. Kristen had called them earlier from my house to organize my "breaking up" party as she called it.

"Whoa, look how hot someone got without her douche bag boyfriend attached," Joe said when I reached the table.

"She's gonna have to beat the guys off with a stick tonight." Robyn chimed in.

"Way more fuckable now. I know I'd do her," Dan said with a smirk.

I just shook my head and sat down at the booth. My own personal kiss ass team.

"Thanks guys," I said smiling at them. My friends had the same sarcastic cocky sense of humor I did. They knew I needed to joke about this rather than talk it out if I wanted to feel better. Just then a waitress appeared with 5 drinks.

"I ordered us speed chasers," Joe said.

"Oh shit. I'm waking up in someone else's bed tomorrow," Robyn said as she took her drink.

"Mine," Dan said as he slid closer to her in the booth and put his arm around her shoulder.

"There's not enough alcohol in Philly for that to happen," Robyn responded as she pushed his arm away.

We all laughed. There's no way we'd know but I thought we invented speed chasers, or at least we didn't know what they're really called if someone already did. They were a mixture of Mt. Dew, Monster and Vodka. After a couple of these you were bouncing off the fucking walls with out a care in the world. I already had a rather free spirit when I drank, these only brought on an extra level of hyper to that.

"I brought party favors," Dan said with a grin as he dumped a small pile of pills on the table in front of him.

"No way. I'm not doing ecstasy on top of chasers," I protest as the rest of the group grab a pill.

"Why not?" Joe asked as he swallowed his.

"Cuz you know how I get when I'm drunk and you know how I am on ex. I aint mixing them," I defend.

"Ah c'mon you're not that bad on either," Kristen said.

"I'd be an overly hyper touchy feely whore with out the word no in her vocabulary," I returned.

"I think I'd be in love," Dan teased.

"Ah fuck it," I said and downed the hit with my drink.

After another speed chaser and a second hit of ecstasy I was really starting to feel the effects of what was in my system.

"Oh. My. God. They have paint booths. We so need to glow in the dark," I squeaked at Kristen when walked out of the bathroom.

"You are all kinds of fun tonight girl. Let's do it," Kristen said as we went over to the booth. The booth was about the size of a bathroom stall and it shot out all different colors of neon paint. It was like getting a spray tan only the color wasn't even.The paint sprayed out leaving droplets everywhere. When we were satisfied we were completely covered head to toe we walked out of the booth.

"You look hot. Let me get a picture. You gotta Face Book this shit," Kristen said as she looked me over.

I was wearing what was once a white wife beater and a light faded denim mini skirt. She took the picture and showed it to me.

"No way that's getting posted. I look like a Jackson Pollock rip off," I argue.

"You look cool as hell. This is rave night ya know. Most people look like you," Kristen reasoned.

"I think you look pretty sexy," I heard a deep husky voice say into my ear from behind me.

"Well who the f...." I start to say as I turn around to see who is butting into our conversation. I froze mid sentence as I looked up at the most gorgeous man I had ever laid eyes on. He was just over 6 ft with a nice solid build. His features were almost too perfect. He had the most amazing green eyes, a strong bone structure and the fullest sexiest lips that I wanted to latch mine to and never separate. He was wearing a fitted dark and light brown plaid shirt he had rolled up to his elbows and a pair of tight medium blue distressed jeans.

"...uck asked you?" I manage to finish. "I mean uh thanks. Sorry. I didn't mean to be a bitch. I'm the dumped drunk chick tonight."

He gave me an adorable smirk. He clearly had this effect on women before and was a little cocky about it. I found it sexy. Jesus Christ. Why the fuck did I just tell him that? I'm too drunk to keep my dumb shit to myself and not drunk enough to not care I'm making an asshole out of myself.

"Don't tell me some looser ruined it for the rest of us," he returned with a smile.

His smile was as perfect as the rest of him. He had beautiful white teeth and the smile lit up his amazing eyes giving them a nice sparkle. That was such a lame pick up line. I wondered if he was always this bad. Not that any girl would hold it against him. All he had to do was stand there. He was so handsome it actually hurt to look at him.

"Well as big an asshole as he was I'm not giving up an all men just yet," I answered with a smile.

"Glad to hear it," he said with a grin. This time less beautiful and more flirtatious and sexual. The eye fucking he gave me only reaffirmed my thoughts.

"So where's your paint?" I ask as I ran my hand down his chest while returning an intense stare. His chest felt so firm and warm under my hand I didn't want to pull away from him. The ecstasy was so not helping with my struggle not to touch him.

"I was hoping the neon that ended up on my clothes would be through more contact," he answered as he ran his fingers down my cheek after tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Do you wanna dance?"

I nod my head in acceptance and he took my hand leading me to the dance floor. As I walked away I turned to Kristen and she mouthed "Oh my god" and I mouthed I know. We made it on the floor and started moving along to the music.

"So what's your name sweetheart?" He asked into my ear,his breath was warm on my neck as he pressed his chest into mine. Despite the heat of the club it sent a shiver through my body when we touched. The pills were in full effect now. Everything was more intense.

"Peyton," I answer.

"Peyton. I like that, it's sexy. I'm Dean," he said as he ran his hand down my arm.

"Well what would you have said if my name was Martha or something?" I ask teasingly trying to focus on anything but the fact he was touching me.

"I would have kept my mouth shut," he answered with that same smirk from earlier.

He moved in closer to me. Our bodies kept brushing against each other as we danced. He had one hand running up and down my back and the other rested on my right hip. I pressed both of my hands to his chest and slid them down his body stopping at his belt. I put my fingers in his belt loops and pulled him to me.

"You feel really good," I say as I press my body to his.

"I'd like to feel more of you," he returned as he wrapped an arm around my waist keeping me pressed against him and cupped his other hand to my cheek. Then he leaned down and kissed me. His lips fully took over mine and he teased his tongue along my bottom lip before pushing it into my mouth. He kissed me long and deep. When it was over I wanted more but I needed to breathe. I felt like all the air had escaped my head and I needed oxygen. He tasted as great as he looked. I licked my lips, it was just as if I'd sucked on a cherry jolly rancher.

"You wanna go get some air?" He asked after a minute.

I shook my head in agreement and he lead me out of the club. We walked through the parking lot, Dean stopped at a black 67 Chevy Impala and opened the back passenger door. Of course someone like him would have an awesome car.

"This is a fucking sweet car," I say as Dean slides in next to me and shuts the door.

"Thanks. She's my baby," he said proudly. He looked over at me, his green eyes burning into mine. He moved closer to me, our bodies now touching he put his hand on my thigh and ran it up to the edge of my skirt and his other hand went to my face as he leaned in for another kiss. This one was longer and more urgent. I gripped his muscular bicep with one hand and rut the other behind his neck. His hand moved farther up my leg under my skirt, his fingers grazing over the thin material of my panties. I suck in my breath and bring my hand from his arm to his chest slipping my hand between buttons and undoing them. I ran my hand over his solid muscular chest as his free hand went under my shirt and up my back. My entire body felt like it was on fire, I wanted him so badly.

After a few minutes I pulled away from the kiss and took off my top. Dean guided me down on the seat and positioned himself over top of me. My hands returned to his bare chest and he took off his shirt then began kissing me from my neck down to my breast. He was pressed against my thigh and I could feel how hard he was. My hands moved down his chest and undid his jeans as he worked my panties off and pushed my skirt up.

The feeling of him pushing inside of me sent a surge of energy through my body. It was as if I had been electrocuted and current was effecting all parts of me. Dean developed a slow steady rhythm, his thick hard throbbing cock traveling deep into me. I took him fully. It felt so right. A perfect fit as if it should have always been there and should never leave. My muscles contracted and my grip on him tightened as if I was staking claim. I own this dick now, you can't have it back.

"Fuck sweetheart you're so tight. How hard ya gonna make me cum?" He groaned and shifted position slightly finding just the right angle to rub against my swollen clit.

"Oh god," I gasp as I dig my fingers into his back.

He quickened his pace moving inside me more urgently. I felt like I'd explode at any second then I did, followed shortly by him. We both laid there catching our breath. I felt his warm sweaty body pressed against mine, his heart beating fast against my chest. I felt my own heart beating fast and my breathing more rapid. Between the lingering effects of the pills and the aftermath of the most best orgasm I'd ever had I felt like I was floating. We both sat up and fixed our clothes.

"That shit was intense," Dean said with a grin.

"I'd say so." I breathed my head still spinning slightly.

"You're a little fire cracker you know that," he said with a semi surprised look.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Yea you seemed all sweet and shy when I first talked to ya then you kinda surprised me when you made a move on the dance floor," he answered.

"I-I'm kinda drunk...I'm usually not that..." I start, embarrassed before he interrupts.

"It's ok. I liked it. Nice and sweet with a little side of freak..it's hot," he smirked as he leaned in to kiss me.

"I think I have to give you a lot of the credit for the side of freak. You seem to spark something in me," I say as he moves away.

"Oh yea? We'll have to do this again and see what we can ignite," he said while brushing my cheek with his fingers.

Again, a cheesy pick up line but I wasn't about to turn down an offer of more sex from this walking orgasm sitting next to me.

"Yes we will," I respond eyeing him all ready for round two.