It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning and a Flashback.
4.8k words
4.22
8.6k
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day started out fairly early. I tried to sleep in, but it never works for me even at this age. I've driven girlfriends crazy because no matter how late we are up the night before, I never sleep much later than 6 AM.

I always try to explain that it is due to my time in the service (US NAVY '81 to '85). It is just something that stays with you, as well as being early for ANY appointment.

And I'm lucky in that I live here in Orlando, with a VA clinic that's within 30 to 40 minutes travel time, no matter where you start from in the city. I must admit though, some of the things happening within the VA system at this time, are starting to worry me.

So I basically spend the morning answering personal Emails. How some fans get my personal Email address is beyond me. And all saying things or offering things they would never say or do in public, but hey..it never hurts to stroke the old ego, y'know?

Next is updating the band's web site, giving last night's crowd a big "THANK YOU!", and updating the month's appearances for future reference. And I also put my DJ nights on the virtual calendar as well.

Next is band Email. Every member of the band has their own Email section on the site. Most of mine were the usual "Great Show!" thing. I got a few that were from the women that I told you about that were there last night, and their "Disgust" had not abated and they told me all about my asshole self...lol.

The funny thing is, 98% of them will still be at our shows. I don't mean that to be demeaning, I mean I can see where a few things I did would seem wrong to them, and God bless them. But, I'm not the only member of the band, and they (the fans) all have there favorites. So it is seldom that they will miss seeing the band just because they are pissed at me.

Hey, It's Only Rock and Roll, But I Like it...and all that goes with it.

By the time I finish all this, I am ready for a shower, and some lunch. I hardly ever eat breakfast...just the way I am.

Wow...I can see now why so many readers gave me hell about taking so long to get to the sex in chapter 1.

But, it's all about context, and I love context.

Whatever...onward and upward.

So, I just put together a couple sandwiches and wolf them down, and then head for the shower.

I come out with just a towel around me, and just set on the couch to watch TV, but really thinking about things that had happened the night before. Well, "Little Demon" showed that he liked the way my thoughts were going, if you get my drift.

And just as if it came right out of an old porn movie, and right on cue, I heard a timid knock on my door.

I just said "Come In", which most people would think was crazy, but My apartment was in a fairly quiet complex. Not the best area, mind you, but a lot better than some areas of "The City That The Rat Built".

The door opened, and a quite small and petite lady rushed in and closed the door.

I said "Nope, not this morning little subbie. If you can't be proud to come in here, then you don't need to be in here!"

She whispered "Please Sir"

"Get your ass out of here, and either do it right, or fucking leave!"

She went out, knocked on the door as she would normally do at a friend's house.

I called out "Who's there?"

"It's me, Sir"

"Which "Me", I know a lot of "Me's", who the hell are you?"

"It is me Adrian, Sir."

"Who?"

"Adrian, Sir".

"Well you can't be the Adrian that I know, she answers to other names too."

"It is me, your little slave girl Adrian, Sir"

"A little louder, I'm getting deaf in my old age."

"It Is me, your LITTLE SLAVE GIRL ADRIAN, SIR!"

"Are You Properly wet now sub?"

"YES, SIR...REALLY WET SIR!"

"Then get your cute little ass in here, Adrian."

She came in slower this time, knowing that if she rushed it, I would either send her away, or make her do the whole thing over.

Like I said, I'm a mean bastard.

I have got to give you the context on what is about to happen and why. But, before I do, give me just a minute and I'll be right back to you.

"Your mother yelled at me this morning, because you missed fucking curfew again, little girl!"

"Yes Sir, I did...I can explain Daddy! I'm really sorry Daddy!"

"Not as sorry as you are going to be you little bitch! You know that!"

"Yes sir, Daddy."

"Get over there in your corner while I figure out how to make you stop worrying your mother so much."

She goes to the corner, and in a spoiled huff she just kind of looked at me, stuck her tongue out at me, and then put her self in the corner.

Good, now I can give you an idea of what's going on here. She is not a "Little Girl", at least not age wise. She is 22, 5 foot nothing, maybe 80 pounds soaking wet,

Strawberry blonde. She is one of what I call my "Satellite subs".

Last night, you met part of my "Family" and you saw me speak of core members. These are myself (of course), Linda, and now Katherine, our newest slave. There are two other core members out there, one named "Donna", and the other one named "Lisa".

A core member slave must live the slave's rules 24/7 (as was explained to Katherine), and they also have voting rights on anyone new becoming a part of our tight circle.

As long as I and one other core member are present, the results stand, just as it happened with Katherine.

On top of this, we have 3 of the afore mentioned "Satellite subs".

These are subs that for whatever reason, only want to be part of things when they need to get their particular kink taken care of, or get their special itch scratched, if you will.

It is always at their perogative. But, when they place themselves in my grasp, they no longer have control over anything, Only Safe words.

I do however try my best to meet and take care of their personal submissive needs.

Now back to our bad little girl Adrian.

Long story short, she was abused by two male family members. It was not pretty.

And on top of this, or maybe because of this, she has "Daddy" issues. If you think it can't happen, think again.

The first time we met was in a diner. The national glorified greasy spoon, as I call it. I was catching a little dinner before one of my DJ gigs.

You know that feeling you get when you know someone is looking at you, but you can't figure out where it is coming from?

Well, that feeling hit me hard enough, that my neck hairs stood up. Now, I'm used to being looked and leered at because of the band. But this just felt very different. Very intense. It's not often you can catch me off guard, but this "feeling" really did.

I looked around the dining area, not even hiding that I was looking at people intently.

It was a little before the actual dinner crowd, so there really wasn't that many people present. There was an older couple in one booth, and a couple guys at one table in what looked like a business meeting. In this place? REALLY?

Then I heard a table erupt in laughter off to my left, and saw a table of what looked like a bunch of high school girls. It kind of dawned on me that I had been hearing this loud group of kids for awhile now, but had been able to ignore it.

I didn't pay too much attention to them after locating the sound, they were having fun and who was I to tell them differently. Although, I do have to admit that whenever they would burst out laughing after that, I would at least glance that way.

All of them were pretty in that way only young girls can be, But way below my age range, if you know what I mean.

And there was still that feeling of being intently stared at. Fuck, it was really starting to get to me. I looked around quickly, still trying to locate the source. A few more couples had come in, but it was none of them, of course.

I had happened to scan the girl's table as I was looking. And yes, there she was.

When she saw I had caught her, she quickly averted her eyes, pretending she was part of the conversation going on at her table. The minute I looked back at my food, I felt the stare, looked at her quickly and caught her again.

Well, it was flattering, believe me. An old fuck like me being looked at like that, by such a pretty young girl.

But let me state clearly, no girl is worth the steel bracelets.

I noticed now that one of the other girls, a very pretty black girl, was holding the girl's hand and was in a serious conversation with her. Now that she had been found out, her and her friend would glance over openly at me, every few seconds.

I'm thinking, ok time to finish up and get the hell out of here before I forget myself.

I mean The DEMON was starting to take notice of the situation, and that wouldn't do, not here, it wouldn't.

As I was wrapped up in these thoughts, I felt rather than heard that someone had slid into the opposite seat of my booth. When I looked up, I saw it was actually two "someones".

Across the small table from me, was an incredibly pretty strawberry blonde, and a "beyond beautiful" black girl. They were both smiling at me, and I had to mentally scream at my cock to back the fuck down.

The black girl spoke first; "Hello Sir, my name is Amy, and this is my very shy friend Adrian. Say hello to the nice man, Adrian."

"H-H-Hello Sir"

God, I could have shot in my pants right then. This was SO not me, I mean I'm the fucking DEMONMASTER for fuck's sake!

"Hello, Amy. And hello to you, Adrian. Is there something I can help you two pretty ladies with?"

"I wish Sir!" said Amy

"Call me Mr. D for now, Amy..actually both of you do so. Now what is it you wish that I could help you with Amy?"

"I think you know, Sir. But, I'm pretty sure you ain't going to do nothin' with a 16 year old, no matter how much I asked. I'll be 17 next week if that helps, Mr. D."

"To my eternal regret, I just can't go there, Amy. But, I can make sure you get one hell of a present for your 18th birthday, if you come to collect it."

"It's a date Mr. D, if I have anything to say about it!"

I noticed that her friend, Adrian was getting kind of antsy in her seat.

"I think your friend is getting uncomfortable, Amy."

"Yes Sir, she is, but not in the way you think she is. She is the reason we came over here, Mr. D. I'm pretty sure you caught her staring at you all night?"

Adrian turned a pretty shade of red, it went well with her hair.

"Well, yes I did. I took me a while to find the one staring at me, but I finally did. I can't tell you how flattering it was to have such a living doll looking at my old ass."

"It wasn't your ass she kept hoping to see, Sir."

Now Adrian was close to glowing, she was blushing so hard.

"Mr. D, Adrian turned 18 two weeks ago, so she's legal, the lucky bitch. And she has a thing for older men. I really didn't get it, until I came over here with her, And well I've already told you, I'd beg you if I thought you'd do it, Sir."

"Is this true, Adrian?"

She just nodded.

"That doesn't work for me, Adrian. Never has, never will. Is what Amy has said true?"

I think she was startled by my tone of voice, as her eyes got wide. She seemed to be trying to process what her body was telling her. Her small breasts had very pointy nipples, and no bra was going to hide that fact.

"Yes Sir, Amy is right, Sir."

"I said you could call me Mr. D, Adrian."

She was already shaking her head as she said, "No Sir, I was raised to say "Sir" and "Ma'am" to adults, Sir. I don't think I could stop if I tried."

A girl after the Ole Demon's heart, how about that?

Amy broke in with, "Sir, our crowd is getting ready to go, and they are our ride home, So if you're staying Adrian, let me know."

Adrian looked so torn between which way to go, I just said "Go on home Adrian, I have to work tonight anyway. How about I meet you here tomorrow night at the same time. You can bring Amy as your back up if you think you need her."

Her eyes brightened up because the situation had been decided for her, "Yes Sir! I'll be here Sir!"

I stood up like a gentleman to see these two beauties off on their travels.

To my surprise, I got a quick kiss on either cheek from each of them.

Oh, My God, THE DEMON was pacing like a caged Animal. I hoped some old flame was there at the club tonight, because he needed to be fed.

It was the next evening and I was sitting with a cup of coffee (coffee-holic here), wondering just how this night may go. I was very frustrated as there was just nothing interesting at the DJ gig last night.

I admit that maybe I just wasn't on my game, because my thoughts were filled with what might happen tonight.

So, like I said; frustrated. Problem? If I'm frustrated, The Demon is frustrated beyond reason. I vowed to keep him/me in check, and it wasn't going to be easy.

Just like the night before, I was so wrapped up in my thoughts, that I had these two ladies sitting across from me, and I hadn't even caught it.

"We are here, Mr. D." Amy was not the shy one..lol.

"Wow, I must have done something right today, I have been blessed with two beautiful Angels, sitting with me."

Amy said "Bullshit!" And they both broke out into a fit of laughter. For some reason it was very nice to see Adrian laughing. I don't think she got to laugh very much.

"Have you two eaten yet?"

Amy kind of chuckled into her hand, but Adrian said "No Sir, we haven't."

"Well, in that case, would you like to go to dinner with me. Some place a little better than here?"

"Do you mean both of us, Mr. D?"

"Yes Amy, I do. My treat of course."

The two girls whispered with each other, with Amy being the more dominant one. I had observed this the night before as well.

"Answer the man's question, Adrian, it's your date. I'm just here to look out for you, and to flirt with your date, of course."

Adrian gave her kind of an angry look, but was all smiles when she looked at me and said "Yes Sir, I would love to go with you. Can I really bring Amy too, Sir?"

"Yes Adrian, Amy too."

Amy said "Thank you, Mr. D. There is one problem, I borrowed my mom's car for us to come here. If I took it home now, I wouldn't be able to explain going out again tonight. But, I don't think I should leave it here either, Sir."

"Good thinking Amy. This might seem a little forward, but I live just a couple of blocks from here, no kidding. Would you like to follow me over and leave your mom's car there? Then, when we get back, you've got your ride home."

"That sounds cool. Besides, it's a win win for me."

"How do you figure that?" I asked, even though I had a feeling I knew what she would say.

"Well, if it all goes just like you said, I win. But, If you are luring us over to your house to have your way with us, I still win."

You would have to have heard the way she said it to understand my "rising" problem as it were.

Damn, this girl was going to be dynamite when she really "gives it up" to the right guy.

Still trying to make a long story short, I'll just say that after we got the car taken care of, I took them to a very nice restaurant, let them order anything they wanted. And we all had a ball. Amy was already a riot all by herself, but she really brought Adrian out of her shell quite a bit. I felt good...horny...but good.

I don't know why, except that I was having fun with these gorgeous girls. So I asked them if they would like to go see a movie.

They both said "Yes Sir!"

I drove over to the theater at the Fashion Square. It looked like about a 100 movies were playing. I was exaggerating of course, but you get the picture. I had told them to pick the movie, so we were sitting there in the car and they were looking at the marquee, or so I thought.

Amy was sitting behind me, and Adrian in the passenger seat. Amy leaned forward, and whispered in my ear "Will you kiss the poor girl please? A real kiss. She IS your date you know."

We got out of the car, the movie presumably picked out. And I noticed that I really hadn't looked at Adrian's body most of the night. Yeah, I'm an idiot sometimes.

I leaned against the hood, and called her over to me. I hadn't even noticed that she wore a short jean skirt, her young legs were flawless. I had said before that she had very small breasts, no bra. Her nipples really standing at attention, even better than the night before.

She walked slowly over to me, as if she thought I meant to hurt her or something (Man, someone had really messed this poor girl's head up).

I made sure I smiled big for her, and held my arms out. She walked into them very slowly. When I could, I pulled her in and just hugged her tightly. She was shaking quite a bit. I let my hands rub up and down her back, going lower each time until I was cupping her ass on each up rub.

She moaned a little, but not what you would think of as a good moan, it was more like a cry.

She looked up at me and asked, "Have I done something wrong, Sir?"

"Not at all baby, nothing wrong. I just got so caught up in us having fun that I forgot that we are on a date. I decided you needed some attention to know how glad I am that you are here with me."

"You're glad to be out with me , Sir?" God, the tone she asked that in, made my heart feel so sad.

"I'm not just glad baby, I am proud to be here with the prettiest girl I've seen in a long while."

"Proud?"

"Yes proud, Adrian. I'm so proud, I can't go another minute without kissing you."

And kiss her I did. Very softly at first, working it up to a real heated kiss and tongue battle. I pulled her hard to me, so she could feel what she was doing to me.

This got me the kind of moan I wanted to hear.

"If you guys don't stop, we are going to miss the movie...and I'm going to do something bad, right here!"

"AMY!!" We said together.

We all smoothed out our clothes, put everything in place. Then we went to get the tickets.

To this day, I swear to you, I couldn't tell you what movie we saw, if you held a gun to my head.

We got inside, with just a few strange looks thrown my way. I guess it could look bad to a bystander. A guy older than dirt, with two girls who looked younger than they were, both holding one of my hands on each side, and walking pretty close as well.

Hell, I have a dirty enough mind, that if I had seen it, I would have thought bad of the guy myself. Just goes to show you, that old "shoe on the other foot" thing can be a bitch.

We stood in line for the obligatory popcorn/soda/candy trifecta, and then headed to the little theater with our number on it.

Being that this was a weeknight, it wasn't too populated at all. We pretty much had our pick of seats, except for small pockets of people here and there. Amy kind of took charge here, and steered us to a small section that almost felt like it was closed in. It was already dark in this section even though the houselights were still on.

Everyone got situated, and I noticed that I was put closest to the wall, with Adrian in the middle, and Amy on the end. It was cozy, and I suddenly had images playing in my mind of other theaters and things I had done there with some submissive or other over the years.

Just as I went to hold Adrian's hand, Amy leaned in and said "You might need to go to the bathroom now, baby girl. If you go in the middle of the movie, you'll miss everything. So go ahead and go now."

"Are you trying to get rid of me so you can get close to my date, Amy?"

"You know better sweety, I kid around a lot, but right now I got what I want. So go ahead, go."

I half expected to hear a "Yes Mistress" out of Adrian, as the tone of Amy's voice kind of called for that. Maybe, I had just had one of my questions answered.

In either case, my date went to the bathroom, and as soon as she was out of sight, Amy plopped right into the seat next to me.

I groaned, and The Demon growled. This was exactly what I did NOT need.

I was wrong though (thankfully) as Amy leaned in to just talk, though I never could have predicted what she told me.

12