It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 05

Story Info
The calm before the storm.
3k words
4.67
7.6k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we finished up our meal, I took the plates into the kitchen. I came back to the couch and stood in front of Adrian. I told her to stand up. Though she looked just a little leery, I noticed she wasn't shaking at all.

I took her in my arms, and gave her the best kiss I knew how to give, and she returned it just as hot as she got it.

I finally let her go. I loved the feeling of her little body against mine, even though I was still wearing clothes.

"My love, we are going to have a very serious talk, before we go any further. You are as I want you, nude. I am not. Will you be ok answering some indelicate questions, with us like this, or would you rather I was naked as well?"

"Like this, Sir. I am becoming very aware of how much you really are my Master. Not that my body didn't already know, but the mind, the mind had to catch up, Sir. My mind still has a wall or two up. But both mind and body understand, you are our Master, and this seems to be the proper way to do this, Sir."

"You took the long way around the block there, baby. But I must admit that your brain attracts me, almost as much as your body."

"Thank you Sir. I pretty much have to hide it at home. I can't give them any reason to think I'm anything more than the "dumb cum slut", they think I am, Sir.

"I understand, pet. Some of that is part of what I want us to talk about. Which means I want you speak freely with me. There is nothing to fear here."

"What if I show anger, Sir?

"Feel free to do so, though I hope none of it will directed at me."

"I would never do that, Sir. I lov...I mean... I respect you too much to do that.

OH SHIT! Yes, I caught it. But, now was not the time to discuss it.

"I'm going to set 3 rules for when you are here with me, they will stand always. Ready Slave?"

"Yes Sir."

#1. This part of the apartment, is our free space. If you have a problem, or question, it is to be discussed out here, just like we will do in a few minutes. We are still Master and slave out here, but you have more freedom to be able to ask to speak your mind without penalty. Unless of course you are acting up, just to get in trouble. You know that will be dealt with accordingly. Do you understand and agree, Adrian?

"Yes Sir, I like that rule."

#2. This is non-negotiable. In that bedroom where you put your stuff, and where we will sleep tonight. That is the "no baggage" zone. Any emotional baggage either one of us may have, will be discussed out here. In there, it is STRICTLY Master and slave, the only thing you will have to protect you in there, is your Safe word. Of course, I will always take your feelings on things, and try to adjust accordingly, so that you won't have to use your word. But, use it if you must. Do you understand that in there, you do nothing but obey your Master?

"Yes Sir. Speaking freely, I find that scary as hell, but at the same time I feel my whole body tingling, like it is trying to tell you to simply take me."

"Good girl. I would say that means your inner submissive is in agreement with the terms."

"Yes, I believe that is exactly what it is, Sir."

#3. Also, non-negotiable. Any time you are here, unless Amy or some friends may be here, you will be exactly as you are now. If you are 3 feet inside that door, there better be a trail of clothes behind you. I say Amy, because she is still 17, after she is 18, the rule will apply. Do you understand this rule?"

"Yes Sir, the "freedom" I guess is the right word, anyway, that feeling makes me tingle as well."

"Good girl"

"No Sir. Good little slave girl."

"Agreed"

We both sat back down on the couch. She, being more nimble than I, was able to turn her body completely toward me. The way she sat, gave me my very first view of her sex in all of it's glory.

I've said it a few times, and will again. Everything about this little lady was just simply beautiful.

"May I say, that watching your pussy starting to become aroused and wet, with neither one of us touching it, is one of the most erotic things I've ever seen."

"Thank you, Sir. But it is YOUR pussy, and I am getting wet, I think, because I am looking at the man that will make sure it IS his, and that makes my...no, it makes YOUR body tingle like crazy. Is that feeling what they call "being horny" Sir?"

"That is what I would call it, pet. There ARE other symptoms, But, I would say that would be one of the first signs of it."

"I notice you call me "pet" sometimes, Sir. Is there something to this, that I'm missing?

"Well, my love, it is a "pet name" for you. I will call you many things as we get deeper into this, such as; whore, slut, cunt. You've already heard me call you "bitch" a couple of times. The rougher, or nastier names can and will be used, when we are in an intense sexual situation, but they also are "pet names" used hopefully to ratchet up the intensity for both of us. When we are talking, like this for example, I just say "pet". When you hear that, you should think exactly what you think when you hear me call you "slave". "Pet", is just a nicer way to remind you, whether we are here, or in public, that you are owned by me, as you have sworn you are."

"I understand, Sir. I have read a lot about this stuff, but I am finding, that in practice, I HAVE a lot to learn. Luckily, I believe I have found the best teacher."

"As it should be, pet." We both giggled a bit at this.

I found myself, some how getting lost in looking at her pussy. Watching the labia start to become more pronounced, as her arousal grew, which in turn, led to more moisture appearing along her slit. One little tear drop of her wetness was hanging at the top, almost as if held there by her clit.

I say again, the beauty of it, the eroticism of it, just kind of captivated me, until a thought ran through my head of a way to capture this moment, a way that only the two of us could share. And most likely for just this one moment in eternity.

I sat there, alternately lost in her sex, and then lost in her emerald eyes, and then back to her pussy. Yet this thought would not let me go, and the enormity of the emotion that it would carry for me. I could only hope that it would carry the same strong emotion for her.

Not trusting my voice not to crack and ruin this moment, I spoke in a low whisper that only we could hear.

"Look into my eyes, pet. Under no circumstances, with what is to follow, stop looking into my eyes. You will not speak, and you will do exactly as I have done, when it is your turn. You will know the proper time. Do not fail me, my slave. This is for us and us alone."

Never taking my eyes from hers, I slowly reached over to where I knew her sex to be. She was perfectly still, as my finger found her slit. I ran my finger from bottom to top, only slightly parting her lips, hoping against hope, that I had collected the little tear drop that had so enthralled me.

I then slowly brought my finger to my own lips, and sucked her sweet juices from it.

Her eyes widened slightly at this, but she never lost contact with our gaze.

Slowly, I again found her slit with the very same finger, once again going bottom up, I collected more of her essence. This time when I removed my finger, I brought it to her lips, again her eyes widened, but she accepted my offering, and sucked on my finger in the most delicate way.

God, my heart was pounding so hard, It filled my ears like a drum. I have never been this turned on in my life.

I just slightly nodded to her.

To her credit, she did not hesitate. She did not even try to question with her eyes.

I sensed her movement, and accepted her finger as it reached my lips. I will never taste anything sweeter than I tasted in that moment.

I was still trying to savor her taste, when her finger left my mouth. She moved slightly, and with a glint in her eye that could only be construed as wonder at her own willingness, she took her finger into her own mouth, and slowly...so slowly, took her first taste of herself. Her eyes told me she had liked it.

"That won't be the last time you taste yourself, my love. Kiss me."

And she did.

As we broke the kiss, and settled back into our starting places, my first question just popped out.

"Where did you learn to kiss like that? You damn near make my toes curl with that tongue of yours. And I'm supposed to be the one in charge here. I'm supposed to be making YOUR toes curl."

"Trust me, Sir, my toes DID curl. I think my whole body curled, actually."

"So, did they...?"

"God, No Sir!, please never think anything like that, please, please, please!"

"OK, pet, calm down. You kiss with enough passion to wrap almost anyone you want around your little finger, baby. I'm just puzzled at how you can be so hot with your mouth. You have told me you've never had a boyfriend, but did you at least kiss a boy somewhere along the way?"

"No Sir, no boy at all. I am ashamed to say this, but Amy and I have experimented with kissing. She had a boyfriend for awhile, so she tried to teach me what she learned from kissing him. It just never really did anything for me. My teacher was you, Sir."

"Me?"

"Yes Sir, that kiss at the theater before we went inside, was my very first real kiss. I just followed your lead, and pretty soon my body was telling me exactly what to do...from there it just seemed like magic. YOU, Sir taught me how to kiss. Just as I expect my Master to teach me a lot of things. If you still want me, that is?"

"Honey, I am flattered from what you told me, but I tell you here and now, that if you ever again question whether I "still" want you or not, I promise you, that you will not be able to sit down for a week! Not only that, but you won't be allowed to use the pain to cum to, either. Want to try me?"

"No Sir, I believe you!"

"Question time, slave. Ready?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You are completely shaved, not even stubble. Is that by your choice, Adrian?"

"No Sir. I don't know if I would want it to be shaved or not, I mean I've seen them in those little porn movies on the sites. Some are as bare as I am. Some look like you could start a forest fire down there, those are mostly older movies though. I never had a choice either way, as soon as I started getting a little bit down there, my dad told my mom to shave it off, and to teach me how to do it. He told me I better always look like his "little girl" down there, or he would hurt me and my mom."

"So your mom knows all of the stuff that has happened to you, Adrian?"

"Sir, she is as much his slave, as I am yours. When he does stuff to me, it is rape or whatever. When he does things to her, he is using his slave. He even made her kiss my pussy after she shaved it the first time, just to humiliate her. She must have said something to him later that scared him, because he never made her do anything like that again."

"Wow" was all I could say.

"Yeah, Wow. If only you knew how hard it is to tell you this stuff. But, you are my Master and you ordered it. Speaking of which, please stop calling me "Adrian" for awhile. I am YOUR slave, treat me as such, Sir. I've earned that much. It will help me with the anger, so I can tell you these things."

"You are wise beyond your years, Grasshopper."

She actually giggled at that.

She gathered it together and asked "How do you want it to be, Master?"

"Well, I am very partial to that little pussy, so I will accept it anyway it comes to me, Pet."

"I heard what you said, Sir. But, It is what you didn't say that I need to hear, Master."

"Well, truth be told, I prefer it somewhere between bald and the "Forest" as you called it. Remember, I like giving pain, and one of the ways I like to do that is by pulling on pussy hair, especially if it is on the lips of said pussy. When I go down on a female, I've been known to pull her lips wide open by her pubic hair. I guess you could call it "having a little pain with your pleasure", but then again, I'm not called the Demonmaster for nothing, you know?"

"Sir, I will have to wear it this way as long as I am there."

"It is ok, pet. I understand the situation. Besides, that pussy is mine, so you bring it to me, in any way you need to. Tell Master it is his, slave."

"It is Your pussy, Master. Please never doubt that. Besides, I'm not going to be there much longer, Sir."

"Explain, slave."

"Well, you know Graduation is right around the corner. You already know I have a "full ride" at UCF. The deal I made with UCF, states that a dorm room must be ready for me as soon as High School is over, so I could get started on some summer classes. But, really it is so "they" won't know where I am. I'm 18, so even if they call the cops over me vanishing...well do you really think they are going to want the police involved?"

"Why would you take summer classes, and not just have some time to yourself?"

"I wouldn't get the dorm room as early if I didn't. I never told you about my 15 year old brother, who has tried to sneak into my room a couple of times. Dad caught him both times and beat the livin' shit out of him. But, get this, he turns 16 over the summer, And do I really need to explain, what or rather who has been promised to him on that birthday?"

"You are kidding, right?"

"No Sir, I wish I fucking was...Sorry, Sir there is some of that anger I was telling you about."

"No need to be sorry, we discussed the rules remember?"

"Yes Sir, I want to cry, but I've cried so much over the years, I don't have much left. I CAN say, that I thank God, as you should also, that I have Amy in my life. I'd of been dead and gone, long ago, if not for her. That's God's honest truth Sir."

"Yes, pet. I've picked up just how important to each other that you two are."

"Sir, please ask more of your questions, I need my mind on something else."

"OK, I need to know if you are on Birth Control."

"Are you kidding, Sir? Right after my first cycle, my dad made my mom take me to the Doctor to get the pill. He said, and I quote Sir,"There ain't gonna be no 3 eyed water heads running around here as no kinda evidence, you understand me, woman?!" She just said "Yes Sir" and took me right then. Answer your question, Sir?"

"Yes, it does, my love. A bit more of that anger there, hmmm?

"Yes, Sir, but you said it was ok."

"That, I did slave, that I did. That's enough questions for now, pet."

"Then, I need to say something to you, Sir. May I still speak freely?"

"Of course, My Love."

She took a deep breath as if to steady herself, looked me in the eye once again, and started.

"Sir, You know that Amy and I look at porn on the net. I've also found a few sites that have dirty stories on them, even some with some romance thrown in. I've read a lot of them, and I see something that comes up a lot, In stories where the girl had been raped, then after much hand wringing and stuff, finally decides to be with the guy she loves. This guy in every story always says the same thing. "But, It IS your first time, My Love." or some variation there of."

"Yes, I've seen it myself."

"Well, I know that you are going to "pound my ass into the mattress" to make my pussy yours, just as I want it to be. I need it that way, hopefully to take away all those times some mean little dick bastard thought he knew how to treat a pussy. Anyway, when we get around to something I haven't done before, you can give me that line, and I will be happy to hear it. But, for the Love Of God, Sir, please don't feed me that line when you make this wet pussy yours. I beg you, please Sir, just don't."

"Agreed, slave."

How did she know that I was really going to say that to her? Because, I had fully intended to do so.

Brainiacs...sigh.