It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 06

Story Info
Adrian's Storm begins.
5k words
4.63
7.9k
5

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again told her to stand. I then took her hand in mine, and we walked to the entrance of the hallway. I stopped her there, let go of her hand, then put my arm around her very small waist.

I waited. She eventually got it, and started us moving down the hallway to the entrance of the bedroom, and we stopped again.

I would bet money, that at this time, when she was looking into where things were "going to get real", she only thought of it as "THE ROOM". I gave her these few moments, to let it sink in, that this was really going to happen.

I must admit, I love this part. Maybe it is the sadist in me. But, only working on a mental level, rather than a pain level. That would come soon enough.

I brought my hand up her back, traveling the spine, and doing so, very slowly. The shiver of her body at this, had the already pacing "Demon", start to move faster.

My hand now on the back of her neck, I leaned into her ear and in a very low tone, I said,"You've met your Master. Are you ready to meet your Demon, slave?"

"Yes Sir" She said in a very hushed whisper.

"I will tell you one time, slave. If you want to really meet him, act like you fucking mean it!"

"Yes Sir, I want him! I need him! I need YOU! Make Me YOURS!!"

With that, she made the first step into the room, without my urging.

Moving my hand up her neck, I finally did what I had wanted to do for so long, while I waited for her to be ready.

I grabbed the hair on the back of her head, and pulled her back to my mouth. I was not gentle.

"You will tell me exactly what is mine, just as we did earlier, and tell me just how much they belong to me, bitch!"

"They are your tits, Sir! It is your mouth, your pussy, your ass, Sir! All of me is yours to take and use anytime, anywhere, and in anyway you choose Sir!"

"No reservations, slave?"

"I can't lie to you Sir, there are a couple, but I meant what I said. So it is for you to break all of me to your will!"

Still holding her hair very tightly, I said, "Very well, pet. We shall see. What will happen now, little one, is you will go to the hallway closet. You will find several large bath towels in there. Take one, go to the big bathroom and take a shower. As you said, your mouth, tits, ass, and pussy belong to me. I want them washed very clean, because I plan to kiss, lick, suck, and/or fuck, every one of them. If I don't get them all tonight, I will get them soon."

I let up on her hair, just a bit, to add, "I don't know how often you are allowed time to yourself in the bathroom. I imagine you probably never have been able to feel safe enough in one, to take a leisurely shower. For this, take all the time you need. Get your mind right, and my body ready. When you are done and dried, you will walk to hallway entrance and let me know you are ready. You will then come back to this room, and lay down on this bed, on your back. Your arms and legs will be spread out as far as you can get them. Do you understand all of this, slave?"

"Yes Sir!" The voice was a bit shakey, so I turned her around, took her in my arms, and again kissed her passionately.

After the kiss, I said in a softer voice, "I mean every word of it, pet. I will see you soon."

With this, I kissed her on the forehead, and left the room.

I was sitting on the couch. The TV was on, but I wasn't really seeing it. I was aware of the shower running. However, my mind was going from one scenario to another, almost at light speed.

I saw her in all kinds of positions. I saw her doing many things. I also saw where I would be in each of these scenes.

I decided that I was over thinking it. I had to be her Master, her Demon, her lover, and her teacher. In short, I had to be me. She had her "way out" well in hand, should "being me", become too much for her.

I know that would read to some as redundant, but I was trying to help her with her mental demons, yet be the Demonmaster for her, and to her. A tightrope act, if you will.

With all of this running through my head, I missed hearing the shower stop running. In fact, I actually jumped a bit when her voice came from the hallway.

"I am ready, Sir." She then vanished quickly into the bedroom.

I gave her a minute to get into position as ordered. I then walked down the hallway to the room. I stepped in to see that she was exactly as she had been told to be.

I'll admit, I wanted to jump right in, right then. But, I too had something to do first. I quickly shed my clothes. I felt her eyes on me the whole time. I went to the closet, got my own towel, and walked back into the room.

"I'm going to take a shower now, slave. Do NOT move from that position in any way."

"Yes, Sir."

I took a nice hot shower, noticing that she had neatly arranged her shampoo and other things she needed. She had been very careful about it. I believe this goes back to what I had told her before her shower. I just knew that she never felt safe in her shower at home. I don't know how it was at Amy's house, but I would imagine she was constantly on alert, when she felt she would be at her most vulnerable.

So her taking the time to arrange her things in the bathroom, most likely for getting ready for school in the morning, showed me that I had earned something very valuable from her; Trust.

After drying off, I went back to the bedroom. She had not moved. Her hands/arms being as stretched out as I had told her to be, would have become painful before now, yet she had not moved them an inch.

I walked up to bottom end of the bed, and stood there "drinking" her in.

"Slave, if you learn nothing else from me, learn this; I find you to be one of the most beautiful, and sexy women that I have seen in longer than I can remember. I already have you in my bed, in my power, so lying to you would not be needed. So believe me, you are exactly as I described you."

"Thank you Sir. I won't argue the point with you, especially not in here."

"Smart girl. You may relax your arms, they must be on fire by now. You can put them anywhere, except your body. If you put your hands on the body that I own, without permission. You will have welts on that ass of mine, with clear orders given to Amy to make you show them where and to whom she sees fit. I think she would love that little power trip. Do you understand, slave girl?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Good girl."

As I stood there, looking down at her, I must admit that the Demon was screaming in my ear,"Just take her, and as she said, "pound her ass into the mattress"! C'mon man, you have teased me with this gorgeous piece for awhile, now. Just take it!"

I know that sounds crazy, but I call the "Man" part of me, The Demon. What I mean by the "Man" part, is where we as men, could care less what the female feels or wants.

All we know is we have been given a green light to fuck her, and all that matters at that point is, the shortest route to get in, and try to keep it going long enough that she enjoys it. But, at some point in there, our only goal somehow becomes just to cum, as fast as we can.

Put that on steroids, add in a sadistic twist, and you have The Demon.

Ever since I realized what I was (A Dom), I made it a point to stay in control of myself at all times. For me to be an effective Master it boiled down to one thing; If I can't control myself and/or The Demon, I have no right to try and control anyone else.

Yes, just that simple.

So what the Demon wanted, was the same as playing checkers. You know the rudimentary moves, and you keep playing until you win. Read that as "Cum".

But as for me, I delight in making the Demon play Chess. I barely know the moves, but I do know it is a game of strategy. Yes, the goal is the same, to capture the Queen. Yes, I know that to win, you must put the King in mortal danger, but without the Queen, the King means nothing.

Unless of course you'd rather just jack off. But, isn't that the reason you try to get the Queen in first place, so you DON'T have to do it your self?

Now that I have thoroughly confused the shit out of everyone, including myself. My point is that your partner needs and wants more than just checkers. Even if they are your slave.

That goes for Straight, Gay, or Bi couples. Checkers is fucking for self need, Chess is Romance for mutual need. That applies even if the sex itself is rough and tumble.

Just personal opinion, you know?

So even the sadistic fucker that I am, still wants it to be Chess once in awhile.

And, if anyone deserved that approach, it was for damn sure, Adrian.

My opening in this case is almost ALWAYS what I call "The Tease Gambit"

Teasing, is the key to a lot of doors. Ladies, Gentlemen, hear this please. Who ever is the top in your relationship, in whatever combination you are in, Teasing, as in light, loving teasing, building to the ultimate moment, and taking the long route to get there, is one of the best ways to put the Romance, the need, the wanting, back into what has become a stale relationship. Or even, one that is on the way to becoming stale, or the same old, same old.

Again, just my personal opinion. That and 30 bucks will get you a steak dinner.

As for my beautiful slave laying in front of me, willing to accept anything I do to her. Even for all of that, I back The Demon down just a bit, and choose to use my own advice.

I open with the "Tease Gambit".

"My slave, this will not make sense to you right now, as I know you think it can't happen but one way. However, I need to warn you of the rule you must NEVER break."

She looked up at me, with a question in her expression.

"No matter what happens, no matter how you feel, no matter how turned on you become, you never, and I mean NEVER, cum without my permission. As I said, you think it can't happen except for the way you do it. As your Master, it is part of my mission to teach and show you otherwise. Do you understand this rule, Slave Adrian?"

She gave me a very shakey, "Yes Sir, I understand."

"Good Girl. Now we will see if we can turn you into a Good "Bad" Girl."

At this point, I leaned down, and kissed her ankle. The shiver that ran through her body at this unexpected touch, was a truly wonderful thing to watch.

I repeated it, then moved to the other ankle and did the same thing. I went back to the original ankle, which was her left one. I then proceeded to slowly kiss and lick my way up that smooth leg, not missing that magic spot right behind the knee, taking forever to reach her inner thigh. I could smell her arousal, and felt her tense up just a bit. I then kissed and licked my way very slowly back down to her left ankle.

I moved to her right ankle and began again. Kissing and licking so slowly up to her inner thigh on that side. The smell of her arousal, even stronger now. I slowly kissed and licked around her sex, first one way, then the opposite way, and repeated this, all without touching her pussy in anyway. Not even a breath touched those nether lips.

I should point out, that by this time, her body had started shaking. However, it was a slow rhythmic movement. As a musician, I quickly picked up that her body was shaking to the exact rhythm of my kisses and licks.

I took one more turn around her sex, and I noticed that she was ever so gently trying to put her pussy to my lips. But, I had again reached the top of the circle, and this time, my licks and kisses started northward over her stomach.

I almost missed it, being so into what I was doing. But, she let out a (very low to be sure), frustrated, almost impatient sigh.

In the "Tease Gambit", this is known as reaching First base.

Yes, I know that was a terrible mix of metaphors, but since I invented the "Tease Gambit", I'll invent the metaphors as well, if you please.

I continued licking my way up her stomach, not forgetting her sides which were lavished with both tongue and lip. As I gained upward ground as it were, It became apparent that I would now have to join her fully on the bed.

In fact, I would be directly above her body. Her small frame, made it easy to keep the weight of my body off of her for now. So even though she now had her Master's body completely over her, all she felt were my lips and tongue still exploring her body.

Oh, and lest I forget, Little Demon would also be in contact with her, advancing up her body just as my mouth was doing.

Yes, this was fully by design. The sound of her breathing becoming heavier, confirmed that this was the right move.

I kissed and licked my way up to her breasts. I put the "Tease Gambit" into overdrive at this point. Every part of this area was lavished with tongue and kiss. I spent many minutes kissing every part of each breast, only to begin again, several times.

Now, two things were happening here, that led directly to a third one. As I said, I spent much time on her breasts, every part of them...except the nipples.

Not once did I do more than let her feel my breath on her nipples. I've told you before how long they are and how hard they could become. But, this time they surpassed by far anything I had seen of them before. It's an old cliche', but in this instance it was absolutely true; She could have cut glass with those weapons.

So, that's the first thing.

Meanwhile, I had moved in ways that made sure that my cock would rub or bounce off of already sensitive places. I had noticed by this point, that she had put her arms to her sides. I had maneuvered myself so that it was only inches from her hand.

This was the second thing

I took one long lick straight across one of those hard nipples, she actually moaned. Her hand, I'm guessing by instinct and need, took a light hold on my now rock hard cock.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have now reached Second Base.

After that one long lick across her nipple, and the desired outcome achieved, I went straight back into teasing mode.

This time, I had moved up to her neck, again lavishing kisses and licks on every bit of her neck that I could reach on both sides. I even took a soft nip and then kiss of the bottom of each ear as I reached them.

She was almost panting by this time. Her hand was rapidly working on my shaft. I did the first truly mean thing I had done all night so far, I forced her to release me, by removing her hand from it. Though by doing this, I "accidentally" shifted my self, so that my sex, laid directly on top of hers.

I simply held still (my activities at her chest continued). As I slowly, took the one untouched nipple into my mouth and softly sucked on it.

Her body was now pushing up into my cock, trying desperately for a way to capture it.

I let her work as hard as she could, until she had finally just caught the very tip, just enough to barely let her pussy feel it. I then pulled my hips away, taking my dick away from her.

The moan of frustration that escaped her mouth, was truly a pleasure to The Demon.

Houston, we have reached third base.

The trick with teasing is not to push it too long. When your lover is sprouting goose bumps, breathing/panting very heavily, and trying very hard to throw their sex at you. It's time to take care of business, know what I mean?

The point is that when the teasing reaches the level described above. It is time to move on to level 2. I'll let you decide what that means for you. I will tell you what it meant in this situation.

All 3 of the conditions listed above existed for Adrian, and I.

If you remember that I am dealing with a young lady that has endured "Bad Things" from the very people who are supposed protect her from those very same "Bad Things", Remember all of that, and you will see that just getting her this far was a minor miracle. And no, I am not trying to slap myself on the back. I'm just the lucky slob that got the chance to do this with this amazing girl.

SO, all of that said, at this point, I began my "retreat" for lack of a better word.

I lavished much attention on her breasts and nipples, no coyness this time. I had let my cock lay back down on top of her sex, and she was grinding the two together very strongly. But, as I retraced my trail back down her body, kissing and licking all the way, I had to back up, which eventually meant my sex left hers, as the lower half of my body once again left the bed.

I finished this phase just as had I started it, with a kiss to each ankle.

The Demon just could not resist twisting the blade, so to speak.

"Would you like to stop now, slave?"

She looked up at me with a look of pure lust AND anger.

"As your slave, I would say, Master does what he wants and I will obey."

"But?"

"But, as someone who has never felt ANYTHING like this before. As someone who fucking loves how you make her feel. As someone who needs your touch right now more than air itself. I tell you SIR, that if you leave me in this state, you better chain me down, because if you don't, I will cut your throat open in your sleep! With all due respect of course, Sir!"

"Wow! Is my little slave girl growing up?"

"Yes, I am, and it is YOUR fault Sir. FUCKING FIX THIS! Unless of course, the big bad Demonmaster wants to use his little safe word...Sir."

"Oh, you beautiful little bitch, just remember you said that!"

With that, I made my next move very fast. I grabbed those ankles of hers, and very powerfully pulled her to the end of the bed. I stopped when her ass was on the edge.

Keeping her ankles in my grip, I put her legs over my shoulders. This opened her up like a flower, and I let my "bee" get right to her opening. I just let her feel the head of it between her lips. She was already trying to push down to take it.

I pulled back, and very quickly slapped her little pussy 3 times, hard enough to sting.

"Don't say a fucking word, you little cunt!" , Which put a stop to whatever she had started to say, immediately.

I got to my knees, with her legs still over my shoulder. I then placed a kiss right on her clit.

She suddenly got very still.

I reached up to manipulate her nipples as well.

"Tell me, slave, have you been kissed here before?"

"No Sir. That kiss that my mom was made to do was right at the top, where you kissed me awhile ago."

"not even Amy?"

"No Sir. We talked about it. She teased me a lot that she was going to do it, but she never did."

"I find it hard to believe that with the way you and Amy feel about each other, that nothing happened. Now is the time to come clean, slave!"

"All we ever did Sir, was the kissing I told you about. A couple of times we touched each other's thing. It was fun, but I never came from it. You know I can only cum one way, Sir."

"And Amy?"

"She is a firecracker, Sir. If I touched just the right place, she would lose it. I would have to kiss her at those times just to muffle her screams, Sir."

"Good girl. Is this mine?"

"Yes Sir, it is your pussy, to use in any way that you choose. I am sorry about before, Sir."

"Not as sorry as you are going to be, slave. That crack about the safe word, was just a touch too far."

"Yes Sir"

What she didn't know, was that I wasn't punishing her right now. I'm just going to taste something, I've wanted for a long time.

I went in slowly, almost back to the "Tease Gambit", but on a different level.

My tongue went between her parted labia, and I licked and kissed her just as if we were french kissing. I loved her taste, just as I knew I would. I couldn't get enough.

I used every pussy eating trick I knew, and invented some on the spot. I even dropped down and took a quick lick of her anus. This is not something, you'll find me doing often.

She had been pushing and grinding into my face ever since I started licking her. But, that one quick lick of her ass, sent her into an almost frenzy.

I started to formulate a plan. My mission here was to show her that she COULD cum from the attention of someone else (namely; Her Master). But, she had also been warned not to cum without permission.

12