It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 08

Story Info
The storm rages on.
3.2k words
4.56
7.4k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I probably would have slept on until morning, but, this little lady that was next to me had somehow turned into a little nymphet.

I just had no idea how this could have happened.

Ok, I might have a little bit of an idea how.

As I became awake, I remembered how much trouble she was in. I'm sure that this gorgeous little Brainiac, also knew, and was trying a pre-emptive strike to distract the old man.

By distraction, I mean having her little hand, slowly stroking, my quickly growing manhood. As an added deflective measure, she was kissing and generally loving and licking on my chest and neck area.

I would let her have this little victory...For now.

I had one other position I wanted to take her in, before It must turn into punishment time.

If she hadn't caught on that I was awake yet, she certainly became aware, when the arm of mine that had been her head rest suddenly bent at the elbow, and I quickly had a hand full of her hair.

The moan that escaped her mouth, told me that she was starting to really like being handled by her hair. Which is good, as it is one of my favorite things to do.

I not so gently, pulled her lips to mine, and began one of our long hot kisses. Only this time, I relaxed my grip on her hair almost completely. This effectively put HER in the aggressive position, smashing her lips down on mine.

This must have really turned her on, because she released her hold on my cock, and brought that hand up to my cheek. This was so she could hold my head in place, as she drove the kiss. Her tongue was literally battling mine. Her lips pressed to mine just as hard as she could manage.

It was passion incarnate, and it was hotter than fucking hell!

Giving her that bit of control, prompted her to do exactly as I wanted her to do. which was to move her entire little body over on to mine, as if she thought she needed to do this to keep me in place.

I could feel her sex on my lower stomach. I could feel her wetness, but even more, I could feel the heat coming from that little "furnace". A flame like that could surely get the best us. But, what a way to go, hmm?

She wasn't really paying attention to what her body was doing, because she was so focused on the kiss that was making her so hot. That's why, when she moved just the right way, her pussy bumped into a very hard and willing partner, her eyes went very wide, and the kiss came to a stop.

At this point, Adrian realized just what position she had put herself into.

I just smiled at the questioning face, above mine.

Being the evil bastard that I am, I got one of her nipples in my fingers and began to work it easy, then hard, then easy...you get the picture.

"Don't even try to move off of me, slave."

"Sir, you mean they...you... really do this? It's something else we thought was just a thing in the sex movies. We thought surely no man, would actually let his woman fuck him."

"Like you said earlier, it's a good thing you have a good teacher, slave."

"I think I said the "best teacher" Sir. But whatever you say it is, that is what it is. You tell your slave that the sky is green, and that the moon is made of cheese, and I'll see it that way 'till I'm in my grave. That's how much you are in my head Sir."

"What is going to happen now, you little sex slave, is that my "head" is going to get into you. And even better, You are going to put it there, girl of mine."

"You are really going to let me fuck you, Sir?"

"Not so much let you do it. More like MAKE you do it, pet."

"You know I will do anything and everything you tell me to do, anywhere you tell me to, Sir. But, I have to ask my "teacher" why would you order me to fuck you, Sir?"

I noticed that, knowingly or not, she was moving my pussy very slowly around the head of my cock. The heat, and the innocent sexiness of it, was a huge turn on for me.

"Do you remember, pet, that you needed me to make your pussy tell your mind that it was MY pussy?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Well, I know it is my pussy and you know it is my pussy, correct, slave?"

"Yes, Sir...Very much so."

"Well, now you are going to make HIM know that it is my pussy. You are going to fuck him so hard, so that he has no choice but to accept that it is my pussy. Understand, little girl?"

"I never thought about it like that, Sir. I do however see how it should be so. Yes, I understand, Sir."

"He is a bit insecure at times, pet. So you may have to remind him quite a few times as the days and weeks go by."

I could tell that by now, she had caught on to the humor of it. But, she really played it as if it were deadly serious. Besides, it WAS a first for her, after all.

"I will do my best, Sir. I do need you to tell me how to start, though."

"Well, there are a couple of ways, but I think you have a good start on it right now. I would say however, that you need to stop rubbing my pussy all over him, and get at least the tip inside you."

"Oh yes Sir" this came out as a husky whisper, as she seemed to feel me "pop" into place, even as I was giving her directions.

"Good girl. Now move your body back just a little more, pet."

As she did so, of course the crown slipped easily past her very wet lips.

"Stop." It was very amusing to see look on her face, as if she was afraid she had hurt me somehow.

"How does that feel, slave?"

That husky whisper told me "It feels good, Sir. Very good."

"Try to get a little more of it, pet."

She immediately took another inch, her breathing became very heavy at that point.

"Sir, My body is screaming at me to take all of him, now!"

The sadistic Demon jumped in and simply growled "Beg Bitch."

Her breath became a pant. This seemed to be another turn on for her.

"Oh please, Master? Please let me take him, I'm begging you Sir."

"Don't beg HIM, you little cunt. He is too easy on you. You know who I am, bitch. Beg me. Beg me hard!!"

"Please Demon Daddy! Please let me fuck you, My Demon Daddy, please!"

"Do you swear to me that you can get it all in one stroke, even if it hurts, slave bitch?"

"Yes Sir, please let me take it?"

"Then do it! NOW!"

The moan that escaped her, as she took all of me, can only be described as "primal"

"Stay right there, slave! Don't move until I tell you."

"Yes Sir" I could almost swear she growled as good as the Demon does.

"Tell me how it feels, slave."

"Sir, I can honestly tell you, that after what you did to your pussy before, I was pretty sure nothing else could feel that awesome. This feels THAT awesome, and then some, Master of mine."

"Do you notice that you really can't move it in and out that way, pet?"

"Yes, Sir. Is that because all of my body is on top of yours?"

"Who's Body?"

"Your body Sir! I always mean your body Sir!"

"Remember that, slave. Before long, you will be punished for mistakes like that. You have a grace period, but don't push it."

"Yes Sir!"

"Good girl. Now I'm going to show you a couple of different ways to do this position."

With that I grabbed her under the arms, and pulled her toward me. Of course it broke our connection as well. Damn, She is really getting good at those moans of frustration.

"Now pet, put your knees on the bed on either side of me...that's it, good...good. Now lift your bottom using your knees for leverage. You can put your hands on my chest for extra stability. See how you are over him now?"

"Yes Sir, I think I saw how the girls in the movies did this part. May I try, Sir?"

"Of course, My love. The more you learn how to please your Master, without having to be told how, the better."

One of her little hands reached down, and took my cock in it. She pulled it up to the angle she needed it, and brought her body down until our sexes met.

She looked me straight in the eye. I nodded slightly. And she swallowed me into her body with one stroke.

Adrian moaned a little, as the new position and the way I was seated in her, was a totally different sensation.

She tried a few strokes up and down, watching my face to see if she was pleasuring me or not. I just smiled and nodded. She went harder and faster. I could tell however, that she was receiving no stimulation of her clit in this position, and that wasn't going to work.

My mission was to make her cum in any position we were in. The thought process was easy, if she came while doing it, she would not fear it, and moreover she would desire it.

This whole night so far had been treating her like the slave she was, but at the same time, she was learning that her body could feel things that she never thought possible. I took her through each step as I have, for just this reason.

"Slave, do you like this?"

"Yes Sir, I like all that you do to and with me." A nice diplomatic answer that.

"Do you remember how you were when my pussy first took my cock into her?"

"Yes Sir, it felt so good, Sir."

"Yes, it did. Now leave your knees where they are, and lean forward. You can leave your hands on my chest, or you can lay on me as you were then."

She chose to still use her hands, but she was bent forward as I had told her.

"Now, slave look me in the eye...good girl...now use your knees for motion...yes just like that. Now stop."

She did, frustration all over her face. "It feels so good, Sir. I never imagined something like this, Sir. I am your slave Sir. My pussy is yours, but right now your cock is mine, Sir!"

"If that is so, pet. Prove it. Fuck me. Fuck your Master as hard as you can, NOW!"

If I thought she had been a Wild Cat under me, she was a Tigress on top of me. She was pumping me as hard as I had pumped her earlier.

I was on the ragged edge sooner than I wanted to be, but there was no way I was telling this little Amazon Princess to slow down. Good Lord, she was fucking me so hard, that the slap our bodies made each time we slammed together, reverberated around the whole room.

I tried to warn her, but my voice failed me. It was just as well.

Her eyes connected with mine, and she ordered me, no bullshit, she was fucking me and it was going to be HER way!

She ordered "Cum with me, Now!"

And I did.

I DID tell her to "Prove it" did I not?

Damn Grace Period.

Adrian was still riding the wave, and slowly started to ease the pace.

Now was the time, to switch from "fun" time to "punishment" time.

I very quickly reached up with my right hand and grabbed her hair. I used my grip to pull her head down so my mouth would be at her ear. I was now convinced that hair pulling and manipulating her by it, was very much a turn on for her.

I'd say, that feeling her get wetter around my continued erection would confirm this.

Now, at this point in time, I would have been 48. Many would think that would be too old to get it up as much as I have tonight. Let me assure you that no Viagra was harmed in this story.

You see, even though I had not been blessed with John Holmes sized equipment, I HAD been blessed with the libido from hell. My mom (of all people) told me that all of the males on her side of the family had this "curse" as she called it. I, of course reveled in it, curse or not.

So though Adrian was in a somewhat awkward position, she was still doing all she could to continue fucking me. I pulled her hair even harder, and gave her one command,"Slow Down!" She Did.

"Now, you will grind that pussy of mine on my cock. You will do it very slowly, and I better feel my pussy touch bottom on every stroke. Don't even answer slave. Just fucking do it! Who am I, slave?"

"You are my Master, You own me, Heart, mind, body and soul, Sir." That breath was getting heavy again.

I grabbed her hair even tighter, she could not have moved her head no matter how hard she tried. I used my other hand to first squeeze one of those beautiful little breasts of hers. As soon as I felt that nipple in my palm, I closed my fingers around it, pinching it, hard.

"Who am I, you little cunt?" The hips ground into me just a touch harder.

"You are my Daddy Demon"

"I'm not your fucking Daddy!...Who the fuck am I?"

"You are my Demonmaster, Sir! All of my pain belongs to you, Sir."

"Yes it fucking does. Tell me you are my little cunt!"

"I'm your little cunt, Sir!" her hips became faster and harder.

"My little slut, bitch!"

"I'm your little slut, Sir!"

"My little whore!"

Oh my God Sir, I am your little cunt, your slut, and yes I am even your little Whore!"

"You swear to it, slave?"

"Yes, Sir! All of it! I have not said any of those words before, but I know I am all of them for you, Sir, Only for you!"

Her motions and intensity showed that she was approaching the ragged edge.

Now was the time to really blow her mind. I let go of her nipple, and her hair. I reached down so that I could cup both of those ass cheeks, and squeezed and massaged them. I didn't do it hard, but it kept her on the edge.

"Who am I, Baby Girl?"

She let out a long gasp. We were both "All IN" here. The next few minutes, will make us or break us.

"Who am I, Adrian?

She whispered "Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby. I'm your Daddy. You've never done this to me before, little girl."

"I only do it, because my Master allows it. I own You now, you Fucker."

To describe what her body was doing, would be almost impossible. She was repulsed, scared, mad, and turned on beyond belief.

"Adrian Ann. I warn you, You better stop this right now!"

"Fuck You Daddy! You don't own me any more! I have a Master, who treats me better than you ever did you Fucker! He owns me, Not you!"

"I mean it, you little bitch. You better stop right now!"

"Bitch? huh, there is the bastard I know. How many times have you made me make YOU cum, you Fucking Monster?! Well, it's my fucking turn now, I'm using you, like you used me, Daddy. I'm going to use you to make me cum! You hear me, you piece of shit? Move those fucking hips, make me cum now!"

I did exactly as she told me, hoping beyond hope that this might help her a little bit. I fucked up to meet her thrust as hard as I could.

"Stop, Adrian. Please."

"You dare ask me please, you fuck head? How many times did I beg YOU to stop, you Fucker? Make me cum, and I might let you live, you bastard!"

She suddenly went rigid. I felt her walls contract on my cock, bringing me with her.

She had pounded me so hard, I knew we were both going to feel it in the morning.

She hadn't even finished when she fell on to my chest, crying very hard.

This wasn't like earlier, this was an angry crying, a purging if you will.

"You fucker! You Son of a bitch! That's the last time you'll ever get this pussy Daddy. I'll kill you before I ever let you touch me again. You tell Uncle Bob, that means his nasty ass too, you Mutherfuckers!"

Slowly, very slowly, she wound herself down to just a good old cry. I just held her as she cried the years away. It would take much, much more than this to even begin to heal, but it was a good start.

"He's gone , pet. You drove him away. He will never bother you here again, or I'll kill him myself."

"I know you would Sir, that's why I won't tell you where I live. I can't lose you, Sir...never lose you, I can't, I can't, I can't"

"You won't slave. You know why?"

"Why, Sir?" she sniffled.

"Are you bound to me, Adrian?"

"Yes Sir, always."

"You think I would just walk away from that?"

"No Sir. I understand what you mean. And besides you are bound to me whether you know it or not. I even claimed your cock."

"Yes, you did slave. You think Amy is going to like that?"

"No Sir, she won't. And I'm sure you'll use that cock anywhere you want to, with anyone you want to. But, I tell you here and now, when it is in your pussy, like it was when I claimed it. It is mine, and ONLY mine."

"I agree, pet."

"I thank you for what you did there a few minutes ago. That was one of the hardest things I've ever been through. But, I can see that I needed it. At least the Brainiac in me says so. I do need to ask you for one thing Sir?"

"Ask, slave."

"I DO need my Demon Daddy Sir, please don't take him away from me."

"I'm here, Bitch, don't you worry about that."

"Thank you, Demon Daddy."

"Don't thank me yet. Your Master, might still let me be the one to punish you for tonight. You better hope he does it himself."

"Punishment?"

"You are a Smart girl, Think about what all has happened tonight. I'm hoping he DOES give you to me."

It took her just a few minutes of thinking, and then she looked up at me.

She just said "Oh Shit!"

I could not resist, "Oh Shit, indeed!"