It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I believe it. In fact I'm counting on it, Sir."

"Oh really? Yes, I guess you would. You're my tough girl. I want to ask you something though, this has nothing to do with our Master/slave thing. Are you sure you want ME to take your virginity, Amy"

"Yes, I am very sure. Unless of course you can't get it up." she giggled after she said it.

"You are writing a very big check, that I hope your ass can cash, pretty girl. You do understand that as your Master, I will demand payment in full?"

"I'll pay it, and interest too, bet on it, Big Man!"

"I am, slave. I just hope I don't "Crap Out"."

We both lost it.

we calmed down after a "SHHH!" from Lisa.

"Tell me more about today, pet."

"Well you can pretty much imagine. Tell a story, and lose it. Feed me her fingers. Rinse and repeat...See why I am so ready to blow, Sir? When she told me about her being on top and how hard she came on you, even my mom needed to go to her room. I hear her moan in there sometimes at night, but she almost screamed in there. She came out, sat back down in her chair and said, I swear to God, Sir, She said "Damn, that was a good one." I'm not kidding!"

"You made Adrian tell you that, in front of your mom, Amy?! What the Fuck?!"

Lisa made another "shushing" sound as she went by. Damn!

"I tell my mother everything, Sir. EVERYTHING! She had me so young, we could be sisters. I never have to hide a thing from her. She loves Adrian like a daughter. Sometimes it makes me jealous. I got upset about it once a few years ago, and she told me, She loves us both the same, but she has to show it more with Adrian, because she went through the same stuff herself. That's how I came to be. It took awhile, but I finally understood why she was the way she is with Adrian."

"Wow! I had no idea, Amy...I'm.."

"Don't! Don't say it! I can never be your slave if I feel in any way that you feel sorry for me. I've never wanted for anything. My mom worked her ass off to make sure of that, she still does. She's never had a man after the fucker that stole her childhood, repeatedly raped her, and made me. Now, she seems scared of all men. She would have taken Adrian to live with us, long ago, except she is afraid her dad would come looking for her."

"Amy..."

"I am your slave, and you damn well better treat me as such. Even my mom got off today, and I didn't. You know what she told me? She said if you were that good to Adrian, you would be that good to me too, and not to mess it up by doing what you told me not to. I'm frustrated on every damn side."

She took a breath and went again.

"She thinks highly of you, for not taking me when you could have, at any time. I wish I was joking, but, I'm not. She even told Adrian "He's one to keep happy, baby. Make sure you do, until your sister here can help you with the load." Then she laughed her ass off. I haven't seen her that happy in a long time. Damn, she musta really had a good one!"

I got an idea. I motioned to Lisa to bring the check.

I stood and asked Amy to give me her hand. She did, and we held hands all the way to the register. I let go long enough to pay, and give Lisa a generous tip.

I couldn't help saying to her, "You remember what I said, when you see me. You know what nights, as good as I do. Say "Yes, Sir", Lisa."

She did, and blushed deeply.

Amy and I held hands as we walked out to my Explorer. I opened the backdoor on the passenger side and told her, "Get in, slave!"

I drove to the back part of the lot. The light was out, so it was perfect. I parked, but left the engine running for the AC. Even at night, Florida IS hot.

Amy said, "Sir..."

I hushed her. "I don't know, princess, but I think there might be a piece of candy back there. The last time I saw it, it was in a blue wrapper. It's probably wet, so you'll have to rub it pretty hard to clean it off. Of course It might get wetter that way. But, see if you can't rub it dry for me. After you get it good and whatever, Let me taste it to make sure."

She must have been having a hard time finding that candy. There was a lot of moving around back there. She must have been looking under the seats or whatever from the way she grunted every now and then.

"Find it baby, I need it. I want to taste that candy now."

With out being indelicate, I'll just say she let out a squeal of happiness. I guess she found the candy.

"MMMM, I really can't wait to taste that candy."

A hand came out of the darkness, "I think I found it, Sir. You might want to check and see."

I cleaned those fingers until they were free of any candy.

"I don't know, little Darlin', Is there a just a bit more, so I can really be sure?"

There was more, and I was really sure now.

I drove her back to her car, "Thank you for having Dinner with me, my love. You were great company."

"Thank you, Sir. So were you. I might have to look for that candy again, sometime. I think I dropped it."

"Happens that way sometimes, pet"

She opened the door to her car.

Before she got in, I just could not resist, "Hey, princess!"

She looked at me, and I said, "Tell Mom "Hello" for me. That's an order."

I pulled out and headed for the club that I was playing DJ at that night.

12