It Is Not Cheating If... Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife and husband talk about experience.
1.7k words
3.56
32.5k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning and reached over for Sandy. I was surprised to find her side of the bed empty, as I could count the number of times she had woken before me on one hand. I could not lay and think about it though because the piss hard on I had was killing me. (Yeah I was still having those then. Sometimes I miss them.) After answering nature's call, I pulled on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts, and I went looking for my big, beautiful wife.

I knew something was wrong when I got to the bottom of the stairs. I could see Sandy curled up in the corner of the big tiger striped couch we had, her eyes red and puffy, like she had been crying. I rushed over and sat down beside her on the couch. I tried to put my arms around her, but she curled up into an even smaller ball away from me, which made me upset as she'd never acted like that before.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Sandy started crying again. I rubbed her arm and kept trying to pull her close, but she kept sobbing as I tried to tell her that everything would be alright.

"Please tell me what's wrong. You know you can tell me anything. I love you and hate seeing you like this." I implored her.

"Oh Mikoli, I am so confused about what happened last night." Sandy managed through her sobs. "I cheated on you. When it was just making out and feeling each other up, what I was doing with Chris was exciting and a big turn on, but actually fucking him even though you were watching feels wrong. On the other hand thinking about him fucking me gets my pussy juice flowing. But I keep thinking about doing it with Chris again."

"Oh baby. Come here and let me hold you. Everything's going to be alright." I told her fighting to hold back my own tears.

"You didn't cheat on me. I was the one encouraging you and maybe pushing you to do it. I wanted it to happen. I got so excited watching Chris fuck you last night. I can even show you the evidence on the closet wall. Sandy, I love you so much. Don't be upset. I love you and as long as you are completely honest with me and tell me everything that goes on I will always be here." I told her.

"Oh Mikoli, I love you so much!" Sandy told me as she started to smile that smile that made my dick stir. She reached up to kiss me as I wrapped my arms around her tighter, my hands moving down to cup her gorgeous full breasts. She started moaning while I sucked on the side of her neck and I knew everything was going to be alright. I laid Sandy down on the couch and pulled her shirt up so I could get my mouth on those big nipples. I was pinching and twirling the right nipple while tonguing and sucking on the left one. When Sandy moaned and arched her back, lifting her ass up off the couch, I knew I could start playing with her hot pussy.

"Take it easy down on my pussy, I'm a little tender this morning!" Sandy moaned.

"I wonder why?" I proclaimed feeling myself grin. "I will take it slow and easy until you let me know different." I told Sandy as I gently eased my dick into her hot, wet hole.

I started moveing in and out with slow, easy strokes while I leaned down to kiss her tenderly and lovingly.

"I love her so much." I thought to myself. "I will die if something happens to her or us."

After about ten minutes of gentle lovemaking, Sandy pushed me up off her chest, frustration evident on her face.

"Fuck me hard now! I don't care if it hurts I need to cum and cum now!" Sandy exclaimed.

I always did what Sandy told me to do (within reason), so I lifted myself up on my arms and started slamming her pussy with my dick.

"Oh! It hurts, but feels so good. Don't stop, please don't stop! I'm about to cum!" My dear, sweet wife cried out.

I fucked her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. Not surprising, I was very close also.

"I hope you are close!" I moaned out to Sandy. "I'm going to cum!"

"Give it to me! You know how it drives me over the edge when you shot your load up in me! Cum in me! That is the one thing I wished Chris could have done last night." The woman I love and adore exclaimed in a voice just below a shout.

A small kernel of doubt sprang up in my head, but I was so close and excited that it did not last long.

After a couple more fast strokes, I came in Sandy's hot, wet pussy. That pushed Sandy over the edge as well. She arched her ass up off the couch and held there. She started making the moans and grunts I knew were the sounds of her orgasm. After a few gentler strokes, I laid with my dick buried to the hilt. As my dick shrank and finally fell out of her pussy, Sandy and I laid on the couch kissing and murmuring to each other how much we loved each other. When we had both caught our breaths and calmed down from our fuck session, we sat up next to each other on the couch.

"We need to talk." I told Sandy as that a kernel of doubt jumped back up into the forefront of my thoughts. "I love you so much. I don't want to lose you. If my fantasy of watching you fuck other men is going to come between us, we need to stop."

Sandy nodded as I continued. "The other concern I have is birth control. Since my vasectomy last summer, you stopped taking the pill. Last night was amazing, but we dodged a bullet. He didn't use a condom. We don't even have any in the house. We need to talk about what to do to keep you from getting pregnant or getting any weird diseases. What would you have done if Chris hadn't told you he was cumming?"

Sandy looked down into her lap and her bottom lip started to quiver. She sat for a few moments composing herself. I saw a couple of tears run down her cheek, but she did not start crying.

"I love you too, Mikoli. I don't want anything to happen to us either". Sandy said to me.

I heard it in her voice so I said it. "But?"

"I don't want to stop. It's so exciting when a man tells me how beautiful I am and how much he would like to have sex with me. You knew you were only the second man I'd been with. You were the first to give me an orgasm while fucking. You were so slow and gentle. I think that was when I fell in love with you. I don't really know how you feel or how excited you are thinking about me fucking another man, but it must be close to how I feel when another man comes on to me. I never thought other men would want me. I always thought I was just a big, fat, ugly woman who was lucky to get a man like you. It turns me on so much to get that reaction from a guy. I never told you this before, but sometimes at work when there were two of us working I would get so horny from guys coming on to me that I would lock myself in the bathroom and rub my pussy and clit till I came."

"So what are we going to do?" I asked Sandy. "If you promise me you can control yourself and not get emotionally attached, I won't ask you to stop. We still need to do something about birth control, but because it's your body you can choose what you want to do. You didn't like condoms when we first got together. That's why you went on the pill. After the doctor told us it would be dangerous for you to have kids with your chronic illness and I admitted I was a selfish bastard who didn't want kids anyway, I got the vasectomy. You are going to have to use condoms or go back on the pill. The other thing I ask is that you not keep secrets from me and are totally honest with me. I promised you the same thing when we first started getting serious about each other. You know I've kept it to. Remember the "Connie incident?" I told you all about it didn't I."

Right as Sandy and I started to get serious, I slept with a woman named Connie who I met her in a bar one night. I had had a couple of beers and was horny. Sandy wasn't around for that weekend to give me any relief. Connie approached me which never happened to me. After I had slept with Connie, I felt sick. I had promised Sandy I would never lie to her or keep secrerts from her. I had to tell her about Connie. She was pissed and didn't take my calls for a week, but after we found out that Louie had set the whole thing up, Sandy and I reconciled and eventually married.

"I'll get some condoms and make an appointment with the doctor so I can go back on the pill." Sandy told me. "I love you so much. I promise to be open and honest about everything. Thank you for not asking me to stop."

After that things calmed down for a while. When Sandy came home a few minutes later than usual with that "I'm so horny I need to get fucked right now" look on her face, I knew something had happened at work. But that's another story.

To Be Continued...