It is Snowing

Story Info
A sailor on liberty around Christmas in Connecticut.
5.4k words
4.67
62.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has started snowing, and the flakes fall gently downward so densely that it is hard to see the woods. The aroma of my coffee and the snow flick my heart and memory backwards in fast rewind to a day long ago, in a little port on the New England coast when it was snowing. For a change I was in the first liberty party of my ship, and I walked down the gangway in my dress blues and peacoat with all of the anticipation of a young sailor in a strange port on an adventure.

I wasn't a "bar" guy. I didn't drink and I didn't want to see my shipmates drunk, so I didn't go to the usual sailor dives. Instead I liked to wander in a new town and see what life was like in Connecticut in the winter.

After an hour of walking the streets and looking in Christmas decorated store windows I came to one of the old time diners that looked like it was made from the dining car of an old train. I went inside. An old gray man in a booth snorted in disapproval when I came in. Apparently he didn't like young sailors on liberty in his town. I ignored him and went to the cup-worn counter and sat. After a few minutes a young woman came from the back. She smiled and asked me what I wanted and I told her coffee and a piece of apple pie. She served them, then went about her duties. I watched her young body move under the starched crispness of her waitress uniform as she worked. In a bit she returned with a coffeepot and refilled my cup. She made fresh coffee and the aroma filled the diner along with the smell of hamburgers and onions. "So how long you in town for?" She asked.

"Just the weekend, then we go south to Jacksonville." I told her.

"Florida? I'd love to be going to Florida right now." She said.

I shrugged. "One Navy base is the same as any other."

"But the sunshine, and the warm weather. What kind of ship are you on?"

"A patrol boat. I'm Coast Guard." I said.

She smiled. "Is that like the Navy?"

"We're that hard nucleus of well-trained men that the Navy and Marine Corps form around in times of war and other national emergencies." I quipped.

Her eyes widened. "Really?"

"Just kidding."

She disappeared into the back for a long time, then came out with another piece of pie. "This one's on me." She said.

Some other customers came in and she served them and I ate my pie and drank my coffee and smoked a cigarette and she came back out after awhile and whispered "I get off in about fifteen minutes. If you want to wait you can walk me home."

I waited.

Soon an older woman, dressed in the same kind of uniform, came in and brusquely walked to the back. The young waitress went in with her and I saw them talk for a few minutes, then she came out and smiled at me and sat on the stool and said "I'm ready when you are."

The snow was deep enough to crunch under our feet as we walked along the sidewalk. Her name was Lucy. She was nineteen

and had hopes of someday going to school to learn how to be a beautician. She had moved out of her parents home when their drinking had become unbearable.

We passed the decorated store fronts again. "This is my favorite one." She said, stopping in front of one that had toy trains rolling around a track that wended around dolls and sailboats and teddy bears and toy tea sets and Hopalong Cassidy cap guns in holsters. "It always makes me think of when I was a little girl."

I opened my peacoat to get a cigarette out and she snaked her arm around my waist underneath it. She looked at me and blushed and smiled and lay her head against my arm. We walked on. I felt my heart pounding. I had never had this happen–this sudden interest by a girl. I looked down at her. She was pretty, and had auburn hair in which the snowflakes glistened. She smelled faintly of perfume and coffee and cigarette smoke and

hamburgers and onions. The street she led me down was in what looked like the warehouse section. We came to a doorway. "I live up there." She said with apology in her tone. "It's all I can afford on a waitress salary. Would you like to come up? I'll make some coffee."

The apartment was small; one big room with a bathroom off to one side, a kitchenette and a sofa that made into a bed. She took my coat and hung it in a wardrobe with hers and motioned to the sofa and she made coffee and sat down beside me to wait for it to brew. She turned on a radio that was playing Bing Crosby's White Christmas. They didn't have a lot of television in those days. "You can put your arm around me if you want." She said.

I put my arm around her and she lay her head on my chest and I smelled her hair and I remembered San Juan. I had come in the service as an eighteen-year-old virgin. Sex was not allowed in those days. My first sexual experience was with a thirty-something hooker I met at the Texas Bar in San Juan; a "Cinco y

dos", five for her, two for the room. It had been a very mechanical experience. She undressed, undressed me, inspected my cock, lay on the bed and waited. I was new to this, and I spent a few minutes lying between her legs looking at her there. She looked down at me in curiosity. "What?" She asked.

"I've never seen one." I said. "You're very pretty there."

"Ay, mi'jo, que querido." She said, smiling. She let me look for a little while longer, until my urgent nature took over and I moved upward, kissed her breast and then with her help slid it in. It was over in seconds. She took the rubber and threw it away, rinsed herself out and lay with her head on my chest until the half-hour was up. I remember holding her and occasionally kissing the top of her head. After that night I didn't have to worry about having money. If I was broke she would go for "love".

I kissed the top of Lucy's head and she looked up and smiled. "Wait here." She went to the kitchenette and poured two cups of coffee. "Would you like some blackberry brandy in it?" She asked.

We sipped the coffee with blackberry brandy and listened to Perry Como sing "Walking in a Winter Wonderland". She snuggled, and I knew where this would wind up, but wasn't quite sure how to get it started. She didn't wait for me to fumble around. "You can get fresh if you want to." She said.

I let my hand wander to the softness of her breast under her uniform. The rigidity of my cock under my thirteen button blues didn't escape her. She touched it and my heart raced.

Then she began to unbutton buttons. When she got the front flap out of the way she found my cock with her hand and pulled it out of the fly of my underwear and hissed softly. At that point I was a mindless wreck. When she leaned forward and kissed it, I nearly passed out.

"Do you have any rubbers?" She asked.

"One, but I've had it for months." I answered.

"I have some." She went to her purse and took some out, then turned the sofa into a bed, and then came to me to unzip the back of her uniform. I unzipped it and she shrugged it off and stood there in bra and slip. She let me take them off, then her panties, then she turned around and I nearly swooned at her small firm breasts, the pink nipples, the soft contours of her middle, the soft crinkly fur of her mons. She finished undressing me and took my hand and led me into the bathroom.

It was an old clawfoot tub with a circular shower curtain rack over it. She turned on the water and adjusted the temperature and I watched the two halves of her bottom part to reveal the inviting darkness of her most private parts. When the temperature was right we got in and she closed the curtain around us and we washed each other.

If I didn't pay enough attention to one or the other of her favorite spots she would guide my hand there and make soft sounds as I scrubbed it. In turn, I had to stop her from washing my cock after only a few minutes. I didn't want to come that soon. We spent maybe half an hour in the shower, washing and rinsing and washing and rinsing until we were scrubbed of all previous sin. We got out and dried each other, then she led me by the hand back to the sofa-bed, where I sat while she poured more coffee and brandy. I watched her go about this the same way I had watched her in the diner, except this time I didn't have to undress her mentally. Her body was exactly as I had imagined it to be back then.

We sat side by side on the bed, our feet stretched out, drinking our coffee and listening to somebody singing "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow." Huge snowflakes drifted past the window.

"Did you ever eat a girl?" She asked.

"No." I answered. I had heard the other crewmembers talking of doing this, but I had never tried it.

"Would you do it to me?" She asked.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes. My cousin did it." She said.

"Your cousin?"

"He taught me a lot of things that I like." She said.

"But your cousin?"

She grinned. "He's very good looking, and very gentle. But he got married, so we don't do anything anymore." She giggled.

"Our parents left us alone together once. We played doctor. Then when we got older, we kept playing doctor."

"And he... He ate you? Down there?"

"Yes." She set her coffee down on the bedside table and opened the drawer and took out a book called "Sexual Positions for Newlyweds." She opened it to some drawings of a man and a woman doing things. "We looked at this book. Then when he got married, he gave it to me." She said. She thumbed through the pages until she found the picture captioned "Proper way to perform cunnilingus." "We did this." She said. Then she pointed to another captioned "Proper way to perform fellatio." "And this." She said with a giggle.

"And you want me to do that?" I asked.

"Yes. You do it to me and I'll do it to you." She said. "But don't come in my mouth."

I finished my coffee and felt myself blush as I set the cup aside. I looked at her and her eyes went dark as the irises grew

to black holes. Her lips parted slightly and I could hear her breathe. I moved down between her legs and looked at her pussy.

It was barely covered with soft hair, and I could easily see her two outer lips, and the pink ridge of her inner parts peeking coyly between them. I spread the lips apart and she gasped softly, then I steeled myself and lowered my face.

She made a sound like she had been scalded when I touched my mouth to it. I looked up quickly. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, no, keep going." She said.

I looked down again. I could smell the young woman and soap smell of her, and her clitoris and inner lips glistened with moisture. I lowered my face again and tentatively touched my tongue to it, then took her clitoris into my mouth and sucked on it as if it were a nipple. She moaned and lifted her hips and ground her pubic bone against my face and looked down at me with eyes that saw through me and breath that came in rasping gasps.

Suddenly she pulled my face away with both hands in my hair.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. It's just that I... I've never come that way before." She said.

"Do you want to? I'll keep it up if you want to."

"Not yet. Let me do it to you once." She said.

We switched places and she looked up at me with a blushing smile and held my cock in her fingers and that alone was the most delicious feeling I'd ever had, then she lowered her face and for the first time in my life I felt a mouth take my cock into it. She sucked on the tip for a few seconds, then lowered her face until it was nearly all the way in her face and I was amazed that she didn't gag on it. "I'm going to come if you keep it up." I said.

She grinned around it and pulled away with a slurping sound like she was eating an all-day sucker or an ice cream cone and grinned. "Do you like it?"

"A lot." I said.

She moved back up the bed beside me and opened the book again and found a drawing of the woman on top of the guy and said "Can we try this?"

"If you want."

She tore open one of the rubber packs and unrolled it on to my cock and then straddled me and guided it into her. It was different from the time in San Juan. That woman was not moist and slippery; Lucy was. My cock slid right into her and she moaned and touched around it with her fingers and then lay forward on me and held me tight. "You can come if you want." She said. She shoved her hand down between us and I felt her fingers moving rapidly down there. "This is my favorite." She breathed in my ear.

I held her bottom and my finger inadvertently touched her sphincter muscle and she mewled softly. I explored it and she began to breathe even harder, and my own body took over and I arched my hips upward into her and pressed on the little puckered button of her bottom and then everything was out of my control. "I'm coming." I said.

"Me too." She said, and she worked her hips and bottom against me and my heart kicked into orgasm mode and I came and came. I could feel her heartbeat at the very instant it went

orgasmic and it pounded throughout her body.

It lasted for what seemed like hours, maybe even years, and then it slowed and slowed and finally stopped. She breathed heavily into my ear and I put my arms around her and held her in place and my cock grew impatient with my efforts to keep it involved and finally just dropped out and lay in a latex coated wad. She rolled off of me and looked at it, then took the rubber and flushed it down the toilet. She returned with a warm washcloth and wiped me off and it felt so very good. Then she lay beside me and kissed me and we listened to "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" by Gene Autry.

"We came together." She said, snuggling into my arm again. "That's supposed to be good. Like our souls got all mixed in with each other."

"Can they do that?" I asked.

"Sex isn't just about the body." She said. "Our souls can have sex, too."

"How?"

"Well..." She drew imaginary pictures with her hand as she explained. "Just imagine that we are together flying in the room and we are naked and we are making love. We swirl around, except instead of just putting your thing in me, your whole soul goes into mine and now we're like one soul, except I got you inside of me and you got me inside of you." She giggled. "And when we come, we can each feel it from the inside out, like I can feel what you feel when you come, and you can feel what I feel when I come."

Funny thing is that I could see what she was talking about, and could see us floating around the room inside each other and coming and feeling each other's way of coming.

After she explained it she lay still for awhile, then moved her head downward and took my flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked on it and it grew hard again.

"Can you come again, yet?" She asked.

"Not yet I don't think." I said.

She let my cock flop out of her mouth and snuggled back on my arm with her head on my chest. "Let's sleep awhile, and then maybe we can do it again."

It was dark outside when I woke again. She was frying eggs.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Just ten o'clock." She said. "I thought you might be hungry. Egg sandwiches are easiest."

I watched her as she cooked and wondered it this was what married life was really supposed to be like, where she is naked all the time and so am I. I decided that if I ever got married it would be to someone like Lucy, who liked to be naked, because I liked to look at her naked.

She brought the sandwiches to the bed and we listened to "Oh Come all ye Faithful" while we ate. She giggled. "What?" I asked.

"Oh come all ye faithful." She said. "Are you ready to come again?"

"I will be when I finish this." I said.

She pulled the book on her lap and we looked at it as we ate. "I want to try this and this." She said. The first one was "The 69 Position." And the second was "Doggy Style."

I decided that the 69 position wasn't as entertaining as it looked. It divided my attention. It was fascinating to have that view of her, though. She was above me, sucking heavily on my cock, and I was licking her pussy, and in that position I had a good view of her anus. I had never really seen a girl's anus. It seemed to look feminine and delicate. I could smell a faint onion-sweat smell around it. It wasn't at all distasteful. I spread her cheeks and she let my cock out of her mouth. "Are you looking at my ass?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Ohh." She said softly. She got up and found another rubber and put it on me. "Do it doggy style." She said. "And look at my ass."

I knelt behind her and slid my cock in and felt again the warmth of her insides. I spread her ass and looked at her anus and she moaned. "Do you like me to look there?" I asked.

"Yes." She moaned. "It makes me feel so... So wicked. Put a finger in. But just a little bit."

I put a finger into it and felt how hot she felt in there and the image of my finger going into that little aperture drove me to new heights of arousal. "Now I'm going to come." I said.

She reached down and I felt her fingers move, first around my cock, then she began to work her clitoris brusquely with her hand and again we came, only this time I was a little ahead of her. I felt her anus alternately clasp and unclasp my finger as she came. When it had passed she lowered her body, pulling away from both my cock and my finger. "Go wash your hand now." She said.

She was even more affectionate when I returned to the bed. She kissed me over and over again on the side of my face, my shoulders, my neck and finally my mouth.

"When do you have to go back to your ship?" She asked.

"Not until Sunday night." I said.

"So we have all of tomorrow and most of Sunday?"

"When do you have to work again?"

"Monday."

"If you want." I said.

"This is too fun to stop." She said.

"I have to take a... I have to pee." I said.

She followed me into the bathroom. "Can I hold it?" She asked. She stood behind me with her chin on my shoulder and tried to guide my cock as I urinated. She missed at first, and finally got it aimed in the right irection. "Now I have to go, too." She said. She wiped up the missed spot with a wad of toilet paper and sat down with her legs open. "Want to watch me pee?"

I watched as the yellow water drained from her and she giggled. "Nobody ever watched me pee before." She said.

"Do you like it?"

"I like being naked. I like having you look at me." She said.

"Not if you do number two." I said.

"No. Not that."

We knelt on a trunk she had beneath the window and she opened the shades and we felt sinfully nakedly exposed to the world, though no one was out there. The snow glistened in the street lights and we made ice crystals on the glass with our breath. She wrapped her arms around mine and kissed my shoulder. "Will you... Will you eat me again?" She asked.

"You peed. You have to wash it first." I said.

"Come on, we'll take another shower and you can wash it."

I ate her until my tongue was sore, and she in turn sucked me. I grew hard, but I knew it would be a long time before I could come again. I told her so.

"So you can't come right now?"

"No."

She blushed, then giggled. "Want to put it in without a rubber?"

"Yes." I answered.

She pushed me over on my back and straddled me and watched as it went into her. It was my first time without a rubber and it felt entirely different. She was slippery wet and hot and soft and I thought I could even feel the pink of her. She probed around the edges of her vagina where my cock stretched them slightly, then rubbed her clitoris for awhile, then lay forward with her fingers working on her. "Can you come again?" I asked.

"Maybe." She breathed. She took a piece of skin gently between her teeth and worked her fingers and I reached down and found her anus again and pressed on it and she moaned and humped and worked and I actually felt her build a come inside herself. She huffed harder, worked until I felt sweat on the side of her face and then she yelped and whined and made a soft howl as it swept through her heartbeat thumped against my chest as she came. She drew it out for as long as possible, working her hips, her fingers, her mouth, her breathing. As she slowed, then slowed, then slowed she relaxed and lay still with my hard cock in her. I kissed the sweat-wet hair on her temple. "How was it?" I asked.

12