It Isn't Just an Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel chuckled. "Alright, but you have to help me get out of it later!"

"Deal!" Pixie said. Her lust was obvious.

It didn't take too much longer before they were both undressed, with the corset as the sole exception. As she stepped close to the bed, Pixie reached up and tugged a little at the top of the corset and exposed Isabel's nipples. It wasn't hard; she'd struggled during the evening to avoid them popping out on their own.

"Mmmm, better," Pixie said. She ran a thumb over one, feeling it stiffen a little more from the attention. Falling back at the same time as Isabel got onto the inflatable mattress, she pulled her down with her, leaving the nipple at the perfect angle for sucking and she immediately seized it with her lips. As her mouth went to work, Isabel gave out a long moan.

"You should talk about teasing. At least you've cum!" she groaned. Arching her back, she pushed more of her breast between Pixie's greedy lips to give her swirling tongue more to play with. "Greedy is the perfect word to describe how she is sucking and licking my tit!" Isabel thought. "It feels so good too!"

"Are you worried that I'll leave you high and dry?" Pixie asked after she lost her grip on Isabel's nipple. Before Isabel could answer, she recaptured it with her teeth, gently sawing them together against the sensitive nub.

"Ahhhhhh," Isabel cried out, body bucking, her hands pulling her sleeping bag below her.

"I," Pixie started to say, nibbling after saying it.

"Wouldn't." She flicked her tongue against the captured nipple and grinned at the resulting squeal.

"Do." Holding it, she pulled back, stretching Isabel's nipple, causing her to moan and grind her body up against Pixie.

"That," she said as she bit down on the nipple harder than before.

Isabel's whole body jerked. Pixie was playing her body like an expert. She didn't quite cum right then, but her shudders were precursors, giving Isabel an idea of just how big it was going to be. "Oh God, Pixie. What are you doing to me?" she moaned.

"Making sure you cum so very hard," she replied. Letting go, Pixie moved downwards. She could feel the undulations of Isabel's body and the smell of sweat and pussy in the tent was a powerful aphrodisiac. The juices flowing from Isabel's pussy were all over her body, leaving a trail, and it fanned her own excitement. Pushing against both thighs, they parted for her to give her full access to her destination. She gave soft kisses just above the little patch of hair and was rewarded by Isabel lifting her hips up and making little noises that sounded like begging.

Starting on the left side, Pixie began to work her way down the fold at the top of the thigh. Each kiss became firmer and she began to use her tongue, licking at the drops of delicious nectar. She made a growl, low in her throat. "I want," she thought to herself.

Hovering over Isabel's pussy, she gazed at it in the dim light. The lips were swollen and puffy and she could see the juices oozing from deep within her. When her tongue extended, it wasn't a conscious act. She didn't even think as her tongue ran from the bottom to the top of it. Instantly coated with pussy juice, it disappeared back into Pixie's mouth. Her eyes rolled up and she thought, "God, she tastes so good!" She dipped back down for more, pushing her tongue in deeper. Although she wasn't actually fucking Isabel with her tongue, the constant movement in and out so that she could get more pussy juice had the same effect.

"Oh fuck!" Isabel cried out. "That's it, fuck fuck fuck!" Her hands dropped from her breasts, where they had been pulling on her nipples, to grab Pixie's head and pull her closer. Pressing up with her hips, she ground her pussy into her face. In seconds, it was covered. There wasn't a single place that didn't glisten with the sticky liquid. Pixie had to chase Isabel's pussy to keep on fucking it, but she managed to keep her tongue buried in it.

Now she was truly fucking Isabel. Her tongue pushed in as deep as she could get it before pulling back. With each thrust, she used her whole body to press into Isabel, rocking her body. The rapidly escalating cries told her how well she was doing. It was clear that Isabel was approaching a massive orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh, fuck!" Isabel cried. While normally being in a tent with many people around would have inhibited her; tonight she gave in fully to her excitement. She didn't care if others heard her. She desperately needed this release.

Slipping one hand under Isabel's body, Pixie found her little asshole, pussy juices making it slick. She ran her finger around it and felt the resulting shudders that spread through Isabel.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Isabel moaned. It was lower than her previous cries, as if she wanted to hide how good this taboo act felt.

Pixie pressed up against the little ring. All of the pleasure going through Isabel must have relaxed it because her fingertip popped right through without much effort.

"Oh fuck. Fuck!" Isabel cried out. Although building, it was still quieter.

Picking up the pace with her tongue, Pixie tried to fuck her as hard as she could, and as her finger slipped in deeper each time she pressed up, she began to match pace. Isabel grunted with each thrust as she pushed her body downwards to meet them. Her desperate need was obvious.

"Pixie! Oh God! Yes!" she screamed as she felt her orgasm wash over her. Her body exploded in spasms and she arched her back. She let out a scream that let anyone listening know just what was happening. As her mind faded out into absolute pleasure, her body took over and continued to thrust back down to meet Pixie's finger and tongue. Her hands pulled Pixie's head against her as her pussy gushed out even more juices.

Finally, she collapsed, moaning as the aftershocks continued to wreck her body. She lay twitching as Pixie continued to play with her, only now it was softer and slower. Her finger began to withdraw, still fucking her ass but each time, not quite as deep. Finally, it slipped out and she went back to caressing her there. Her tongue slowed too, becoming gentle laps which cleaned up the juices that clung to Isabel's thighs, her pussy lips, and all the way down to her little used asshole.

Only a small part of Isabel knew what Pixie was doing, it was just part of all the pleasurable feelings going through her. Her grip relaxed, just leaving her fingers loosely tangled in Pixie's hair. She was unaware of the little moans she was still making. As the pleasure began to fade, it was replaced by a general feeling of satisfaction. Her body was more relaxed than it had been in a few days, almost as relaxed as Hawk's massage left her, but with far more of a lovely warmth to it.

Finally opening her eyes, she looked down. Feeling the change, Pixie lifted her head and looked back at her. She grinned. It was a grin of satisfaction, perhaps even one of triumph. She knew that Isabel didn't let loose like that very often. Pixie was proud that she made it happen.

"I made you scream," she said. She was unable to keep the smugness out of her voice and her grin got bigger when she saw Isabel blush and cover her face with one arm.

"You did. Oh my God, you did. I'm never going to hear the end of this," she said. Her arm slipped back down and Pixie could see she was smiling. "It was worth it. Cumming like that ... they can tease me all they want," she told Pixie which made her grin even bigger.

She raised herself up on her arms and knees and moved up to snuggle up with Isabel. Resting her head on her shoulder, Pixie gave her a soft kiss. It went on for a while although it stayed gentle and loving, never changing to passionate.

"Thank you. That was wonderful," Isabel told her after the kiss ended. Pixie smiled, not just because of the compliment but because of how Isabel's eyes were beginning to blink. The massive orgasm clearly had wiped her out and now she was fighting sleep.

Isabel could tell that she was about to fall asleep and shook herself. She didn't want the night to end, even though it was very late. "I want to make you cum too," she protested.

Pixie kissed her again for a moment. "You did. You made me cum out on the Playa. That was new for me. I've never done something quite like that. So it's okay. I'm tired too," she said, and she was. Her day was long, and with Isabel yawning, she felt sleep coming over her just as fast. She snuggled closer to Isabel. "We don't need to force things," she added. "Let's just let things happen naturally, Moonshine, okay?"

Looking into her eyes, Isabel considered her words for a moment and then nodded. "I need to do more of that in my life," she thought. Reaching out, she stroked Pixie's cheek. "That sounds good. Thank you for tonight. It was wonderful." She brushed against her lips with her own.

"It was," Pixie replied. Before it was too late for either of them to do anything about it, she helped Isabel to take off her corset. Even though they were both tired, Pixie still took the opportunity to caress the newly exposed skin, provoking happy little murmurs from her lover. If it was just a little earlier, it would have led to more. As it was, they both collapsed back into the bedding once it was off.

They rested together for a few minutes and Pixie could hear Isabel's breathing starting to slow and get more regular. "Moonshine?" she asked.

"Hmmm?" Isabel said very softly.

"Night, sleep tight," Pixie said.

Isabel wiggled just a little closer and held onto her more tightly. "You too." It wasn't long after that that she fell completely asleep with Pixie following her a few minutes later. Nothing disturbed either of them until the next morning.

The air was stuffy as Isabel stirred and extricated herself partially from Pixie's embrace. When the other woman muttered a little protest, she smiled and leaned over to kiss Pixie on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but it's too hot to cuddle that much," she whispered, and then rolled onto her back. The protests continued for a moment but then Pixie did the same thing while kicking off the sleeping bag they shared as well. Isabel wasn't the only one feeling the growing desert heat. Isabel hooked her leg around her lover's, but that was as much as she could take. Pixie's body radiated a warmth that was welcome in the middle of the night when the temperature plummeted. Now it made trying to stay cool more difficult, but she didn't want to the contact between them to end.

From the steady breathing, she knew Pixie was back asleep but she couldn't manage the same. Her mind was full of random thoughts, about Pixie as well as Rachel. "Last night was wonderful," she thought. "Being with someone I like is always better." She pursed her lips. That wasn't quite fair. Her encounters since the ski trip were with friends, but they were based upon satisfying a mutual need rather than the emotional connection. Whatever ultimately was between them, she couldn't deny that she and Pixie connected on that level.

Her hand stretched out so she could gently run her fingers through Pixie's hair, being careful not to wake her. "Connected, yes, but just for now," she thought. It wasn't like with Rachel, that was for sure. This was fun but she knew it was just temporary. "I'm not fooling myself that it is anything more for either one of us. It's lust, not love." While she hoped that last night wasn't the only time, she wouldn't be crushed if it was.

"Months later, I won't be struggling to move on," she thought. She closed her eyes tight and tried to will away the images of Rachel that crowded in on her. Even now, she found it hard to believe how strong they were. "Is her ghost ever going to leave me?" she asked in a whisper.

The other woman stirred in her arms and opened her eyes. They were clear and awake. Perhaps Isabel hadn't managed to keep from waking her after all. Looking up at her, Pixie spoke in a soft voice.

"Are you sure you really want it to?"

The answer Isabel kept telling herself leapt immediately to her lips but she couldn't quite say it. Something about Pixie demanded honesty, even if it was more to herself. She closed her eyes, unable to meet the other woman's gaze. Shaking her head, she replied. "I don't know anymore. Yes ... No ... I just don't know."

Lifting her head up, Pixie softly kissed her. Unlike last night, this was full of empathy rather than passion. It lasted only a brief moment before her head fell back down. She was quiet, but Isabel could tell she was carefully figuring out what to say. She just waited for it.

"Moonshine, I don't know you well, and certainly I don't know all the issues there might be. I just see someone who thinks she may have made a mistake," she finally said. "Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I can't judge that, but it's not too late to admit it if you think it was."

She was quiet for another second, before she spoke again. This time her voice was firmer, with a bit of steel in it. "Or are you someone who can't admit a mistake?" she said.

The instant blush on Isabel's cheeks showed that she guessed right. Isabel felt it and gave a little nod. "It might be an issue for me at times. I can do it, but usually it takes someone who knows how to push me." She smiled slightly. "Someone like you," she said before leaning down and giving the other woman another kiss. This one too lacked passion; it was much more like a kiss between friends. It wasn't that the spark between them was gone, but it was waiting for the right moment to reignite. She needed an understanding friend more right now.

"Maybe it helps having someone who doesn't have a whole history with you," Pixie said. "That's what I find at least. It's easier sometimes to see the heart of the matter and not get caught up in all the emotional clutter." She reached up and pushed a few strands of hair back behind Isabel's ear. "And we hear a little better when we don't worry that someone has their own agenda." She gave her shoulder a kiss. "Like a daughter." Another kiss. "Or an employee, no matter how close." And another kiss. "Even a friend who has to live with her advice and how it turns out." Pixie put her head down right on the spot she kissed and rested her hand on Isabel's stomach. Her fingers moved slowly, not in a way intended to excite but just caring.

Isabel sighed, feeling some of the tension that built up again to start to release. "I still think it's a terrible idea," she finally said. "It's bound to end up as a disaster." Her voice trailed off and she lapsed back into silence.

"But?" Pixie prompted after giving her a chance to continue on her own.

Isabel chuckled and grasped a handful of her hair and gave a little tug. "Not going to let me off, are you?" she said.

"Not unless you tell me to stop; then I will."

"No, it's fine. I need to talk it out," Isabel said. "I don't think I can let it go. It's been half a year and it's as hard now as it was that first month." She put her hand over Pixie's, feeling how she slowly ran it over her skin. "I don't know. It feels selfish."

"What does?" Pixie asked, not certain what she meant.

Isabel paused. There were so many possible answers to the question that it was no wonder Pixie didn't track what she meant. Taking a deep breath, she tried to put her own thoughts in order. "All of it, but I guess the idea that I've ignored her for six months and somehow I could just call her up and say, 'It's Isabel, I'm ready to try,' and just expect her to be waiting for this moment. Why would she? She's a lovely girl with so much to offer." She sighed and then added, "I'm sure she's found someone in the meantime. Why would she wait for an old lady like me?"

The sigh that Pixie made was equally deep but expressed her slight irritation. "Jesus, Moonshine! Stop calling yourself old. We've already had that discussion. And as to why, because you are an amazing woman who isn't easy to forget. I can already tell that." She smiled a little. "Chelle should be thankful I live on the other side of the country," she added. "But you are right, you don't know. She may be in a relationship by now. You'll never know unless you call her."

Stretching her neck a little, Pixie gave her a kiss on the shoulder. "Here's what I'm pretty certain about. If you don't, you'll wonder about it the rest of your life," she softly said. Despite the heat, Isabel pulled her close and they cuddled for a few minute. As she lay there, Pixie thought about the irony of talking Isabel into trying a relationship with Chelle, when if they lived in the same city, she would have wanted to see if something would develop between them. For a moment, she wondered if her advice would be any different, but in the end decided probably not. The degree of Isabel's pain demanded honesty. She would have just laid it out and let it take its own course.

Finally they couldn't take the radiating heat from each other's bodies anymore and they separated. Stretching, Pixie sat up. "I should probably go. I need to change and I've got some chores in camp today," she said.

"Yeah. I have the same," Isabel replied. She sat up too, watching Pixie as she pulled on her outfit from last night. Her white unitard was covered with playa dust from laying in the corner of the tent. Hitting it with her hand several times only served to raise a cloud of dust without changing the light beige color it had taken on. Her layered dress was equally dusty, as was everything else. One side of Isabel felt a surge of lust as Pixie covered up her luscious body, wanting to pull her down and make love one more time, just in case this was the last time; but the other side of her, the winning side, just didn't have enough energy in the rapidly increasing heat of the morning. She contented herself with managing a few lustful expressions, but while Pixie smiled and tried to flirt back, it was just as half-hearted. Between all of their passion from the night before and the heat, neither of them was up for another round.

When she was fully dressed, Pixie came over and sat down beside Isabel. Exchanging a long drawn out gentle kiss, they sat together with their heads touching. Up to this point, neither one of them had mentioned the future. Now it couldn't be dodged.

Despite Pixie's success in making her feel wanted, it still surprised Isabel a little that she was attractive to the younger woman. "Not as young as Chelle," she heard the little voice at the back of her head say. For once, the thought of Chelle didn't cause a strong wave of guilt to run through her. "It's only a little one," she thought. "Almost tolerable."

"I know you're busy so I understand if ...," she started to say before Pixie interrupted her.

"Yeah, I've got a dirt shift tonight so I'm going to be tied up walking the city tonight," Pixie said. She saw the slight fall in Isabel's face, as if she was only confirming what she guessed. Her heart wrenched a little. She could see why it was so easy for Rachel to fall for this woman. "But I'm free tomorrow night, if you want to meet up," she quickly added. Isabel's healing wasn't done but she hoped by the end of the Burn, it would be close. "There are a few art pieces that are being burned Friday, we can see those and then do whatever.

"That would be nice," Isabel said, trying to not show how much getting to spend more time with Pixie meant to her.

"Great! Do you want to come by my camp? It's at 7:15 and G," Pixie asked.

Isabel nodded. Again, her mind was drawn to Chelle and how, during those few days, she had worried about being seen with an obviously younger woman and what people would think. Going to Pixie's camp inevitably meant that she would be introduced to her friends. "If she can be okay with it, maybe I can be too," she thought to herself.

After settling on a time, they kissed again and said their farewells. Pixie gave her one last smile before she slipped out through the tent flap. Laying her head back down against her pillow, Isabel thought about the last 24 hours and how Pixie had helped start a gradual change in her perspective. She still didn't know if she could really go ahead and try with Chelle, but she could at least think about it and be honest with herself now. The guilt that had gotten in the way for so long was almost all dissipated.