It Just Happened

Story Info
Couple meet a guy in a bar.
2.8k words
4.1
87.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just ordered another round of drinks and after taking a sip, L decided she had to go to the restroom. I watched her as she walked away from the table. She isn't a model, but when she's feeling sexy she can act the part. She is 5.4 with reddish brown hair about half way to her shoulders. AT 41, her tits are no longer perky, but they aren't saggy either. She weighs around 170 and has the pail white skin of a redhead, you know the skin that burns at the thought of sun.

I watched from my spot in the corner as she came back out of the ladies room and noticed a tall black man stop her as if asking directions or something. They smiled at each other and then he turned and walked out of the bar. She walked back to the banana shaped table with it's corner bench and scooted in beside me. She reaches down and stuffs something in my pocket and gives me a quick kiss and then turns to watch the activity on the small dance floor.

Reaching to see what she had put in my pocket, I asked, "What did that guy want?" as I realized that her panties were now in my pocket. I got hard thinking that now everybody could see every stitch of clothing she was wearing which wasn't much at all. Just a tight black dress that if she bent over in everybody could see what she had and a pair of gold sandals.

"Not sure, he said his name was Mike and he wanted to know if there was a Wal-Mart near by. I gave him instructions and he said thanks and left."

Grinning at her, "yeh, I saw how he looked at you and that smile he gave before leaving."

"oh, that," blushing, "he noticed my panties wadded up in my hand. I thought they were completely enclosed, but there was a little sticking out."

"OH yeh?" I grinned at her grabbing her hand and heading out to the dance floor. "Now he's wondering just what that pussy looks like under that short dress. Probably wondering if it's hairy, trimmed or shaved."

She kissed me and snuggled in against me as we danced a few songs then headed back to the table. We sat sipping our drinks and watching everybody when I noticed Mike walk back in the door. I elbowed her pointing and telling her that her friend was back. She looked at him then me rolling her eyes as if to say, yeah right, that young boy is interested in me. He couldn't have been much over 24.

Mike looked around the bar and then headed over to get a drink. Standing against the end of the bar he looked around again, waved at a few people and then headed over towards our table. He introduced himself to me and asked if we minded if he sat with us. We talked for a while exchanging where we worked and what kinds of things we liked to do. It seems he was here on Business and lived in Dallas. He then asked L to dance and I watched as he reached out for her hand as she was getting up. They danced a couple of songs and I watched as they talked and seem to be enjoying each others company.

When they got back to the table, I noticed that he sat a little closer to her than before. I let my hand slip under the table and slowly ran it up her bare leg and then slid it over her shaved mound until I found her lips. I didn't have to dip my finger between them to know that she was extremely turned on. Gently I sat there running my finger up and down her slick lips as we talked. Then once more, he asked her to dance and out on the floor they went. This time I noticed that he was letting his body and hands touch her suggestively and she wasn't doing anything to discourage him. As a matter of fact, her smile was getting bigger and brighter. Then the music changed to something slow and they stayed on the floor. At first, they were at a distance, but by the time the song was over, she had melted into the mold of his body.

They walked off the floor and she slid in beside me and told me he was going to the little boys room and would be back. I again ran my hand up her smooth thigh and this time she spread her legs some as my fingers found her heat. Slowly I slid 2 fingers in and out of her pussy and turned to whisper in her ear.

"Do you want some of that?"

She looked at me and blushed before nodding.

"Well then, the next slow song, ask him to dance and see if he's interested."

Once again she nodded as I removed my hand and Mike slid in beside her. We talked through 2 more songs, and then a slow one came on. Looking up at Mike, she said, "shall we?" and they were off onto the floor again.

I watched as they danced and talked and when the song was over, Mike took her hand and led her to the table. She slid in beside me and Mike reached into his shirt pocket and slid a room key across the table. I picked it up and pocketed it as Mike waved and walked away.

WE danced one more song and then headed out arm in arm to find Mike's room. Pulling the card from my pocket, I noticed he was just two rooms down from us. We found the room, knocked and Mike let us in. L said she wanted to run to the room for a second and would be right back, so I gave her the room key.

After the door clicked shut Mike asked, "Has she ever been with a black man before?"

"No, but I'm not sure if it's that your black, or if it's that your half her age, or if it's just the thrill of the moment."

"Well, no matter what her reason, you're a damned lucky man and I have a feeling I'm going to be shortly. She's not the best looking gal in the bar, but somehow she was the sexiest."

I nodded to Mike and took a seat in the chair in the corner as L knocked on the door. When Mike let her in I noticed that she had touched up her lipstick some and put on more perfume. He was right, somehow she had made herself the sexiest in the bar just with her attitude and the way she was carrying herself.

L looks at me and then Mike as he takes her hands in his. He leads her over to the bed, and then his hands start moving slowly up her arms as she does the same to him. They are looking into each others eyes and her tongue keeps peaking out from between her lips and dashing from side to side. When her hands reach his shoulders, they go around his neck and their lips meet in a tentative kiss at first then becomes more hungry. His hands drift down her sides and once they reach the bottom of her dress, he begins carefully rolling it up as if he were unwrapping something that might break.

Her back is now towards me and I watch as the dress slowly reveals her hips, then back and breasts until it is rolled neatly under her arms. They break the kiss just long enough for the dress to go over her head and land on the floor behind Mike. Then once more they are in a kiss while she is unbuttoning his shirt. His shirt soon joins her dress and now she's working on his pants which finally fall to the floor. She breaks the kiss and he kicks them on top of the other clothes.

Once again, he takes her hands in his, only this time he lifts one high in the air and turns her around so that they are both facing me. Pulling her against his front, he begins sucking and nibbling her neck while running his hands up and down her arms. Nipping at her ear with his teeth, his hands move around and cup her tits.He lifts them and squeezes them.

"Ahhhh, so white, so very very white and sexy. This is like licking a bowl of vanilla ice-cream."

Taking both nipples between his fingers, he pinches them causing a deep intake of air from her. I can't help but watch those pointy pink nipples between those black fingers. The contrast between the two colors just making everything seem so much more intense. His left hand slowly travels in circles over her stomach and down towards her pussy. Her legs spread and she thrust her pelvic area out away from his body giving him free access to the honey pot he is heading for.

He is now smiling at me while his other arm goes around her just under her tits for support. As his finger slides over her creamy, drippy lips, her eyes close and her head falls back on his shoulders with her mouth open in a O. Her breathing rapidly changes as his finger finds the little magic button hidden under her hood. He begins circling the magic button slowly at first and then faster. Then as her body relaxes and her head is moving from side to side, he begins rubbing her clit. As her body tenses he's watching her tits jiggle and as she tenses up even more, he dips a finger into her pussy and moves it in circles with the finger on her clit.

"that's it baby. That feels soooo good, don't it?"

Breathily L manages to get out, "Oh yes, don't stop, I am going to cum."

Smiling at me, mike Incur rages her. "Yes baby, that's what we want. We want your tight little pussy to release that sweet white girl honey all over these black fingers."

Those must have been the magic words, because I sit there in that chair and watch as her pussy squirts like a fire hose. L gasps "Oh my god!" and shivers. Her legs give out and Mike pulls her against him to keep her from falling. He then lifts his fingers covered in her juices to her mouth and she begins sucking them.

"That's it baby. Clean that honey from my fingers. Is it sweet?

Around his fingers she says "umhum!"

He turns her around and they begin kissing. His hands cup her butt cheeks as he walks her back towards the bed. Laying her back on the edge of the bed, he places his hands behind her knees, lifting them and spreading them. His pink tongue then snakes out and begins licking her swollen pink pussy lips. He keeps her legs spread like that with her pussy wide open and sucking and licking her for what seemed like an hour before she once again squirted, this time all over his face.

Licking her gently now, he allows her to come down before placing her feet on his chest and rubbing the head of his cock against her pink lips. He is being careful to make sure that his member is well lubed and then pushes the head just through the lips. Slowly he works his cock in and out until it's balls deep in her. When she looks up at him with lust in her eyes, he then bens forward with her feet on his chest forcing her knees against her tits. With her ass now lifted off the bed he begins pumping her cunt hard. Her hands fly up and grab his shoulders and her head is bouncing off the bed and rolling from side to side. Their bodies are slamming together so hard that it sounds like a fist fight.

Every time his body slams into her, she sounds like the breath is being forced out of her, but she keeps saying a word on every slam. "Oh...my...God...Fuck....me...don't...stop...it's...so...gooood...yes....oh...yes...so...hard...so ...good!"

Pulling out, he helps her over on her hands and knees. Rubbing his cock against her cunt, he asks, "Do you want this?"

"Oh yes, put it back in me!"

"Put what in you?

"Put your big, hard cock back in my pussy."

With that, he sinks it all the way into her with one hard thrust. A gaspy "oh yes! Shit!" comes out of her mouth.

Once again he is slamming their bodies together. From time to time he slaps her ass Causing her to say "yes!" and then he grabs her hair pulling her upward.

"I'm going to fill your white pussy with cum! Do you want my hot cum deep in your pussy?" L gasps, "Yes, oh yes.....fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

With that, he releases jets of hot cum deep inside her. Once their orgasms subsided, he fell forward laying on top of her with his softening cock still inside her.

He rolls off of her and they lay there for a few minutes, him on his back and her still on her stomach. She raises her head and smiles at me.

Well L, feel better?

Smiling with a twinkle in her eye, "Oh yes, wonderful!" Then putting her finger to her lips, she licks them and then pushes her finger into her mouth and grins.

She lifts up and sits back on her feet and looks over at Mike. She looks down at his cock which is already starting to get hard again. She leans over and takes him into her mouth. As she's sucking him, she is moving her pussy around towards his face. Never taking his cock from her mouth, she lifts her leg over his head and plants her pussy on his face. Not missing a lick, he dives right in and begins cleaning her out.

Once she's sure he's as hard as she wants him, she turns around and slowly drops herself all the way down on his cock. She then sits straight up and locks her hands behind her head causing her tits to stick way out. Then she starts moving round and round and back in forth keeping their pelvic areas together. She does this for about 5 minutes and he just lays there watching her tits jiggle. She then drops her hands to the bed and begins riding up and down on his cock. She makes sure that on every stroke, she rises just high enough to leave only the head of his cock inside her.

After about 10 minutes, he's had enough of this and he turns her to reverse cowgirl. She leans towards his feet and he's got a lovely view of her white ass going up and down. Then after about 5 minutes, he pulls her backwards so that her back is laying on his stomach and chest and her legs are out beside his. She places her feet flat on the bed and they begin thrusting together. He is grabbing her nipples and twisting them.

When her body begins shaking and she tenses up, he sinces that she is ready to cum. His hand flies to her clit and he vigorously begins rubbing it. When she yells out she's coming, he thrust hard and deep up into her and unloads his spunk deep inside her.

She lays on top of him looking up and they begin kissing. They lay there kissing with him rubbing her tits until his cock softens and falls out of her. She then reaches down and scoops some of their cum onto her fingers and licks it off. Then reaching down and getting more, she feeds it to him. She then get's up and goes into the restroom to clean up a little.

Mike is still laying on the bed when she comes out in the exact place he was when she went in. She picks up her dress and stands at the edge of the bed. She pulls her dress, still rolled up, over her head and then slowly rolls it down while him and I watch. Then she slides into her shoes, walks to the bed, kisses his cock and then kisses his lips.

"Thank you for a good time."

I stand up, and he starts to say something, but before he can, she places a finger on his lips and shakes her head.

Walking to the door she puts her arm in mine. "Next time, we are finding you a girl." She is smiling as the door clicks close on Mike and we are off to our room.

I wonder what kind of girl she's going to find. I hope it's one like her. The end.