It Just Happened... Again... and Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,103 Followers

Jim is shaken from his sleep by the squeals. It startles him. He looks over and realizes Lucy is not in bed. He races upstairs to locate the source of the screaming. He is shocked by what he witnesses as he enters the guest bedroom. David freezes in place waiting for Jim to attack him for blatantly fucking Lucy. He is a guest in Jim's house and he has the audacity to engage in an orgy with Jim's wife and daughter. It takes Jim a moment make up his mind, but then charges in and shoves his cock into Cathy's mouth. She is both surprised and delighted as he begins to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. David resumes pounding Lucy's pussy with his raging hard cock.

Lucy realizes Jim has now joined them in their orgy and continues to vigorously lick and suck her daughter's pussy while finger fucking Cathy's ass with two fingers. Cathy reaches up and cups her Daddy's balls with her hand and pulls him deeper into her throat. Jim feels her throat squeezing and releasing his cockhead as the muscles in her throat alternately constrict and release. Within minutes Jim is dumping an enormous load of sperm in her mouth. Cathy has another orgasm from her mother's vigorous slurping of her pussy and ass. David explodes into Lucy's pussy triggering a major orgasm for her. Within minutes there are four exhausted, entangled, sweaty bodies lying in the middle of the queen-size bed; each gasping for their next breath of air.

When the first rays of daylight finally pour through the guest bedroom windows; Jim is on his back in the Queen-size bed with Cathy straddling his cock cowgirl style. David and Lucy are beside them in the bed. David is fucking his sister, doggy-style and finger fucking her butt hole at the same time. Jim reaches over and pinches his wife's nipple with his left hand and fondles his daughter's breast with his right hand. Cathy is leaning over passionately tonguing her Uncle David.

JSipes
JSipes
1,103 Followers
12