It Just Happened... Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm comes in quick and powerful waves. She feels like her legs will not support her much longer as they tremble and shake beneath her. She slowly opens her eyes and pulls two fingers from her sopping-wet pussy. She had cum very hard, but is still not satisfied. As she sucks her juices from her finger, she tells herself that she needs to be fucked, and it had to be her Daddy.

With only two days left to be alone with him, seduction will be quite a challenge for her, but her Daddy didn't really stand a chance. She is convinced that no man can endure the sexual temptations she has planned for her Daddy. She is blonde and beautiful just like her mother. Her two previous husbands were always fascinated with her nipples. They get very pointy and very hard when she's excited, and they're surrounded by large, light pink areolas. Her legs are long, sleek and toned, and they tan easily. Her ass is full and round and looks great in a thong. Her Daddy is well acquainted with all her attributes is not going to be able to ignore them much longer. She climbs into her bed and drifts off into a peaceful sleep.

***

Lucy sits a pan of warm soapy water on the nightstand next to David's bed. She helps him remove his pajama top. It smells awful and she tosses it in a pile of dirty clothes that are scheduled to be put in the washing machine before she goes to bed. She takes a clean bath towel and spreads it across his lap then reaches under it to help him lower his pajama bottom and boxer shorts. They quickly join the growing pile of dirty clothes.

Lucy dips a clean washcloth in the hot soapy water, rings it out and begins to wash David's face and neck. After rinsing the washcloth again in the pan of soapy water, she moves on to wash both hands and both arms. Then she washes under his arms and over his chest and down his stomach to his belly button. David giggles as she moves the rag over his nipples. She stops and gives him a quizzical looks.

"I'm sorry Sis, but it tickles when you rub my nipples."

"I'm sorry, it was unintentional, but I am through with that part of your body. You shouldn't have anything else to giggle about from here on out. Just relax and enjoy the rest of your bath."

Lucy moves down and washes both of his feet and ankles. From there she washes his calves and knees before moving slowly up his thighs. She hears him utter a low groan and feels him shift his position on the bed. She looks up and notices the bath towel is beginning to tent. She can feel herself starting to become aroused and tries to fight it. She remembers as a small child wondering what her Brother's cock looked and felt like. She wished all through her teenage years for the opportunity to see him naked. She had come close a few times, but he had been at a distance and she couldn't make out any details. Lucy is momentarily tempted to lift the towel and take a quick peek, but blushes and chickens out now that the opportunity to see it is actually here. She asks David if he can take it from there and finish his bath on his own.

"I don't know how you expect me to finish this bath." He grouses, "I don't have the use of my right arm at all. I guess it's your turn to be embarrassed. Eh, Sis?"

He's right, she reminds herself. It is foolish of her to even suggest he could manage his own bath. If he could bath himself, he wouldn't the assistance of a health care worker at all.

"I suppose I can just reach under the towel and do it blindly; hoping I don't miss any stinky areas." She apprehensively admits.

Her heart races as she thinks about his naked cock being just inches away from her, under a flimsy little bath towel. Her childhood wish can come true if she can muster the courage to lift the bath towel and expose that mysterious piece of flesh she'd dreamed about since her adolescent childhood.

"Or, you can play like you are a big girl now and remove the towel completely and finish the bath correctly," David smirks. "The nurses in the hospital didn't have a problem with it. They were all real professional."

"Okay!" She snarls at her big brother.

She snatches the towel off and tosses it on the floor. She gazes at his cock for a moment before rinsing the washcloth in the pan of soapy water. She first lifts his balls and washes real well under and around them. She wants to touch his cock, but keeps putting it off. David's cock gets semi-hard; and she hadn't even touched his cock yet. She washes between the crack of his ass real good before tossing that washcloth and getting a clean one.

His cock gets harder as she washes around it, but not actually touching it. As she continues working around his cock it becomes hard enough to drive nails with it. He can feel his cock pulsing and building to what may be a humongous orgasm. He struggles with telling Lucy or just keeping his mouth shut. He doesn't want to discourage her from finishing his bath. Lucy moves away from his balls and the orgasm feeling begins to wanes. She starts washing the crotch area around his balls and the feeling of an orgasm passes completely.

She puts the washcloth aside and lathers her hands heavily with a bar of soap. She lathers up and down his 8" cock with the soap. She can't believe how good his cock feels in her soapy hands. She begins to wash up and down the shaft with both hands. She never dreamed his cock was being this large. She can feel his pulse beating in the veins of his cock. Occasionally she rinses the soap off her hands in the pan of water and return to his cock to remove excess soap. She slowly moves her hands up and down his shaft. She knows she needs to finish the bath, but doesn't want it to end. David doesn't want it to end either.

Lucy without thinking starts moving her hands faster and faster up and down his cock. She has her eyes closed and appears to be off in a distant place. David feels his balls start to churn and cum starts racing up his shaft. It happens so fast he doesn't have time to alert his sister; and without warning his cum starts spurting from the head of his cock. Without thinking Lucy quickly leans forward and captures the head of his cock in her mouth; just like she has done so many times for her husband's orgasmic bursts. When she does realize her mistake it's too late and she can't take her mouth away because David keeps on pumping streams of cum from his pulsating cock. She starts gulping every drop and when he finally stops, she licks and sucks the final few drops from his cock and then wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I am so sorry, Sis. I wanted to warn you, but it hit too fast for me to alert you."

"God, your cock tastes good, Big Brother. Why didn't you let me do this when we were teenagers?"

Her comment surprises David and he is at a momentary loss for words. He stutters and stammers with his reply.

"I wanted to, but I was afraid you would tell Momma and then Daddy would have beaten the hell out of me."

"If only you really knew how many nights I laid in bed wondering what you cock would feel like sliding deep into my pussy."

David recovers from his initial shock and says, "What's keeping you from doing it right now, Sis?"

Lucy squeezes her Brother's cock and then leans forward and kisses the head of it before swirling her tongue around the end once more before stripping naked.

Then she slowly moves up on the bed, straddling her Big Brother's waist; taking care not to hurt his shoulder or knee. He can see her crotch up close and notices only a small strip of thin blonde hair between her legs. He takes his hands and strokes her body up and over those wonderful breasts then moving to her face now hovering over him.

He barely has time to make a sound before Lucy lifts her hips and sits back down, impelling herself on his hard cock. They both let out a loud moan as the pleasure rushes over their bodies. Lucy slowly starts rocking up and down, back and forth. His hands find her hips and he guides her up and down on his cock. He reaches up taking one of her hardened nipples in his mouth. He sucks and nibbles her delectable breasts for the first time in his life. He had dreamed all through his teenage years of playing and sucking on his younger sister's large inviting breast. Lucy continues to increase her moans as electric waves move from her nipples to her pussy.

His throbbing cock feels so good in her pussy she gets carried away and lifts her hips too high and his cock slips from her wet pussy and flops against his stomach. She wastes no time in sliding him back in as far as it could go, soliciting another low sensual groan and moan from both of them. She lowers her lips and touches his as he thrust back up into her paradise! Their tongues wrestle as he feels her nails gripping at his back, trying to dig in. He knows it won't be long for him as he continues to pursue her pleasure. He can hear her squeals of pleasure getting louder and louder in his ear.

Then, almost without warning, Lucy grips him tightly! Her nails grip his flesh, her legs quiver around his hips. The sound of the squealing and moaning will never be forgotten as his sister cums and cums! His mind flashes images of his sister straddling him. He is deep inside of her, the waves of pleasure racing through their bodies! David erupts with a spasm of pleasure like none he'd experienced before. Lucy moans loudly and David feels a torrent of cum explode inside his sister's body! Another thrust, another blast of cream and another groan from both of them. David gave three more thrusts before the waves of pleasure ebbed from his body.

Lucy falls forward on top of his chest, and buries her face in his neck. Their breathing is hard and labored. Slowly she releases him from her vaginal grip and his cock slides from her hot silken pussy. She can feel the sweat on their flesh as she caresses his back. She fights hard to make sense of what has just happened. Had she really just fucked her own Brother?

When they finally catch their breath and Lucy lays with her head on his chest, with his arms holding her, and her legs straddling his hips, she proclaims,

"That was incredible! It was so much better than I ever dreamed it would be."

"Yeah," He pants. "It was fuckin' great, sis! Just waited another few minutes then we can do it again."

"I want to lay right here and do it over and over and over; all night long until I can't stand it anymore," she moans softly in his ear. "We have a lot of catching to do."

***

Cathy wakes up and looks at the clock. The green digital numbers indicate it is three o'clock in the morning. She is covered in perspiration and her pussy is tingling. She had dreamed all night about being in the shower with her Dad. She lies there a moment moving her finger in and out of her wet pussy. She contemplates sneaking down to her father's room and sliding quietly into his bed. It didn't take her long; she decides to take the risk and do it. She slips off her nightwear and moves nakedly down the stairs.

She slowly moves into his bedroom and kneels beside his bed. He is lying naked on his back with a sheet barely covering his cock. Cathy reaches out and slowly eases the sheet away, exposing his semi-erect cock. She kneels there quietly admiring it; wanting to take it into her mouth.

She leans forward and sticks out her tongue, licking the underside of his semi-hard cock. Then she takes the head into her mouth, running her tongue around it, tasting the fresh taste of his newly washed flesh. She feels his cock start to grow in her mouth. As she sucks, the first drops of his pre-come washes across her tongue. Savoring the salty taste briefly, she swallows and takes more of him into her mouth, sucking on his now hard cock as he sleeps.

She gets goose-bumps as a chill passes through her naked body. He begins to moan and she pulls him out of her mouth and kisses her way down the shaft to his scrotum. Cupping his balls into her hands, she presses them lovingly to her lips, licking and sucking them. She licks each one, sucks them into her mouth, massaging them thoroughly with her tongue. Then she leaves his balls and returns to his hard cock. She takes the head back into her mouth and sucks as she tried to swallow as much of his thick shaft as she can. Letting him slip out a little, she rubs his cockhead along the inside of her cheeks, slurping loudly and moaning as her own excitement grows. She puts him back in her mouth a resumes sucking and swirling her tongue around the head. She pushes him down her throat as far as she can and feels her throat gripping and squeezing his cock. Suddenly she is rewarded by the warm flow of his hot cum in her mouth. She sucks and licks; making sure not a drop is lost.

"God, baby, you really know how to suck a man off!" He breathlessly gasps.

Cathy is startle by his remark. She had no idea he is awake. She had tried very hard not to wake him as she sought her treasure.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to wake you. I just had to have your cock in my mouth and I just knew you would reject me again if I asked while you were awake. Please don't be mad at me Daddy."

Jim reaches down and pulls her into his king-size bed. He holds her close as he kisses her all over her breast. He sucks her hard nipple into his mouth and swirls his tongue around it, before flicking it with his tongue and biting it delicately. A small orgasm moves through her as she rolls over on her back.

"How long have you been awake, Daddy?"

"I was awake when you first entered the room, Sweetheart," he says as he kisses his way down her belly while enroute to her wet pussy.

He licks the length of her pussy from anal opening to the tip of her clit. He encloses his lips on her clit and sucks it into his mouth. He inserts two fingers in her pussy as he continues to swab her clit with his tongue. He starts a sawing motion in her pussy with the two fingers. He feels her vagina muscles grip his fingers as her orgasm explodes. She shakes from head to toe and gasps for breath as it works its way through her body.

Jim gives her a minute to recover and then pulls her up by her hips and repositions her on her hands and knees as he enters her doggy style; his favorite sex position. He pushes his cock in as far as it will go and her vaginal muscles close on it and starts sucking and milking his hard cock. He reaches under and plays with her nipples as he pulls his cock almost out. Her pussy grips his cock and refuses to let it exit. He slowly pushes it back in all the way to her cervix and then repeats the exit maneuver over and over and over. Each time her vaginal muscles fight to hold him in. After several minutes of this they both build to the crucial earth shaking orgasm that they want and need. When their orgasms finally hits, Cathy shakes and trembles for a full minute before falling forward on her stomach. Jim rolls over on his back, completely exhausted. Their bodies glisten with perspiration as they both lie there panting; basking in the afterglow of the most amazing and exhausting orgasm ever.

"Can I stay here and sleep with you the rest of the night, Daddy?"

"Absolutely Baby! You are not leaving this bed until your Mother comes home."

***

The phone by Jim's bed rings at seven thirty the next morning as Cathy is giving her Dad his first blowjob of the morning. Jim grabs up the phone and sees by the caller I.D. it is Lucy. He motions for Cathy to continue quietly.

"Good morning, sweetheart, how is your Brother?" Jim cheerfully answers.

"He is in much better spirits now," she answers as she rides her brother's hard cock cowgirl style. "I just wanted to see how you and Cathy are making it without me there."

"Don't you worry about us, Darling? We are making it just fine. You concentrate on getting your brother taken care of."

Cathy pushes her Dad's cock deep into her throat. He can feel her throat contracting and squeezing the head of his cock; it's more than he can take, and his orgasm causes him to shoot a load of cum down her throat. He tries to stifle his reaction, but is unsuccessful.

"Oh my god that feels great," he gasps as after three streams of semen flood her mouth.

"What's wrong, Honey? What just happened?" Lucy asks with concern in her voice.

Jim's orgasm is more powerful than he had anticipated, but he recovers quickly and says, "Nothing, Darling, I just yawned and stretched real big. You know how good it feels to stretch real big in the morning."

"It's been a while since I stretched like that, but yes I do remember the feeling."

Lucy continues rocking back and forth on David's throbbing cock as he pushes it deep up into her soaking wet pussy. She feels her orgasm moving quickly, threatening to shake her whole body. It's too late to stop it.

"Oh my God that was breath taking," she moans uncontrollably.

"What's wrong, Lucy?" Jim asks.

She takes a moment and catches her breath.

"Sweetheart, you're right, it does feel good to yawn and stretch first thing it the morning," she says. She sounds like she is out of breath and pauses a moment to collect herself. She needs to quickly changing the subject

"Listen, Honey the reason I called so early is I wanted to let you know that it may take more than just two or three day to make sure David gets the proper care. Instead, it may actually take two or three weeks."

Cathy has straddled her Dad again and is riding him cowgirl style. Her tits are bouncing freely up and down in her Dad's face. She is pushing him quickly toward another massive orgasm. He has to get Lucy off the phone before it actually hits.

"That's okay, Sweetheart; take as much time as you need with your brother. Cathy is taking really good care of me."

He is covered in perspiration and there is urgency in his voice, but Lucy doesn't detect it because she is building toward another powerful orgasm.

"Okay I love you. I'll call you tomorrow, Honey," she hastily replies, disconnecting the call just before her next orgasm explodes.

12