It Just Happened So Fast

Story Info
What makes a woman go from normal to slut so fast?
1.8k words
3.4
80.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Euphorica
Euphorica
10 Followers

My wife had been flirting with this stranger like she often had when we were out drinking and dancing. I could tell she was getting tipsy and turned on, but there was something different tonight. She kept winking at me and seemed to never stop smiling. Then it happened.

She came by and nearly growled in my ear, "This horny cowboy and I are gonna grab some air."

He put his arm around her little shoulders as they walked out the door. I couldn't believe she squeezed his ass through his blue jeans as they disappeared. I put a coaster over my beer and headed out behind them.

As I passed through the little neighborhood bar's front door, I got only a glimpse of them turning the corner at the far end of the front of the building. The dark end. Near the small part of the parking lot. This time, it was his hand, squeezing her ass cheek like a mellon at the grocery store. With her hand over his. Had she put it there? Why was this stranger allowed to touch my sweet little wife? Where were they going?

When I turned the corner, I could see them stopped in the moonlight. Her mouth was wide open, obviously tongue fucking him like a long lost lover. She was up on her toes, her arm around his neck. His rough hands cupping both her ass cheeks through her thin cotton dress. As I inched closer in the shadows, I saw him lifting the hem. She was pushing her ass back as her panties came into view. He hooked his thumbs in both sides and slid them down an inch as she wiggled back and forth. Was she trying to stop him? Or encourage him? Then she pressed her mons hard against him as he slid her panties down another inch.

Both of their eyes were closed when I saw her hand trail over his shoulder, down his tricep, around and slowly down his back, resting on his denimed ass. She was dry humping him, pulling him tight against her. He got her panties far enough down to begin touching the small "V" at the top of her ass cheeks with his thumbs. When she lowered her head to his chest and pushed her ass back too far for him to reach her any longer, I assumed it was over. An unbelievably unique and brief experience. A moment of horny passion never to be repeated. It would surely become the most erotic, horny memory we ever had. Fuel for a lifetime of lovemaking.

I was wrong.

Her knees bent, then collapsed. Clearly, she wasn't finished.

Those few seconds still play like an extreme slow motion film in my mind. Her knees hit the fresh grass as her face came to rest below his belt buckle. He groaned audibly as she moved her nose left to right hopping across the bulge in his fly. My wife of eleven years was dry blowing a stranger, on her bare knees, behind a bar. Her flimsy dress bunched around her waist. Her panties pulled half way down, her bare white butt exposed for public view. Tears began trickling down her cheeks, staining his jeans as he began running his hands over her ears and through her thick curls, humping her face gently as she raked back and forth over his fly, eyes closed and inhaling throaty breaths like it was the last oxygen on earth. It took only a second for him to tug her blouse up and over her bra. I squeezed my own crotch, watching as my wife knelt on her knees, in front of this cowboy, her bra and panties exposed in the warm Tucson air.

He flicked his thumbs back and forth over her hard nipples, then hooked his fingertips to the bottom of her bra and lifted gently, exposing the bottoms of her titties, then just pulled all the way up. She lifter her arms as he yanked it off, tossing it aside like an empty beer can.

She was literally sucking his cock through his jeans, her lipstick rubbing off on his faded denim. She never once opened her eyes as her little hands undid his big rodeo buckle and popped the button open. He slid his zipper down a few inches and she tugged his jeans down over his ass, then did the same with his underwear. She had her forehead pressed against his bare stomach as her mouth began exploring the pubic hair that came into the open. I saw her suck it in her mouth as he squeezed, pulled, and twisted her hard nipples.

She began kissing the exposed base of his root, in no hurry to expose all of him. Her hands glided over his ass, his jeans drifting down an inch or so, allowing her fingertips to tug them down gently and trace the top of his ass crack.

Was her lingering due to guilt, just little pangs that would cause her to suddenly sober up, stand, dust herself off and talk for years about how she nearly committed adultery?

Their eyes met as she slid his underwear down while her nails parted his cheeks gently, sliding lower and lower. His cock swelled as her tongue came out and began painting his root with her hot saliva. He bent over, reaching for her ass. His knees buckled as he dropped to the grass, boot toes digging dimples in the moist earth. I saw his eyes close as she hooked her thumb under the base of his cock and lift as all eight of his fingers plunged under her panty hem and slid them to the top of her thighs. My wife's dark, swollen, hairy cunt glistened in the dim light.

She pulled up on his cock until the head sprang free. At first I thought he had come in his underwear, as a silver string stretched from his fat mushroom head all the way to his jeans. I've never seen my wife's tits so swollen. Her eyes were half open and half closed as her tongue stretched to a point and dabbed into the middle of the pool of clear liquid in his pee hole. She curled her tongue into her mouth and savored the salty fluid. His finger tapped on the swollen bud protruding from her cunt, then spread her open like an overripe fruit. He brought his hands to his jeans and wriggled enough that they dropped below his huge brown balls. This man clearly had not cum for weeks.

My wife looped her tongue into and around the silver strand oozing from his cock, licked her pretty lipsticked lips, and placed the sweetest kiss ever seen between his balls, then licked them slowly in every direction, lifting them, kissing them, sucking on them with one half ounce of pressure. I thought he would shoot huge loops of white semen into and over her hair at any moment. His cock was rigid hard, jerking up then settling down, jerking up to his tummy, then drifting down. She gently bit the lowest part of his big cock, his balls rubbing against her chin. He used two callused fingers to push down on the middle of his cock. She knew instinctively that he needed to feel her lips spread over his mushroom head, licking the sensitive underside as she took him into her wet feminine mouth for the first time.

With one hand holding his balls, and one cupping his lower ass cheek, she pressed her oval lips deeper and deeper down his huge rod. I saw her throat bulging as his fingers threaded their way through her thick curls until settling over the back of her head, applying the light pressure she needed to get his big knob past the opening of her throat. She gagged once burping lightly, then again, but then he slid effortlessly deeper and deeper until her nose pressed into his curly pubic hair. Maybe it was fate, maybe it was inevitable, I just don't know, but here I was, squeezing my cock to near explosion, my wife bent on the grass, panties down, pussy dripping wet, with a total stranger's cock head somewhere near her collar bones, her showing no sign of ever needing to breathe again, holding onto his ass cheeks for dear life..

And pressing her middle finger into his clenching and unclenching asshole.

For the first time since this began, she moved quickly, sliding her lips all the way up and over his cock head, breathing deeply, then plunging his cock all the way down her throat again, repeating, repeating again, repeating again, and then holding in place as he groaned out loud, jerking his pubic bone into her tender lips three quick times, then exploding his semen deep into her throat. This man fucked my wife's mouth and throat like a man would fuck a woman's pussy or ass. To my inexplicable disappointment, I never saw his first three shots of cum as they went straight into her belly. Finally, she released and gasped for air as he shot two fat loads onto her gorgeous blue eyes and into her matted hair. She took two more pumps into her mouth before it spilled from her lips and dribbled down her chin onto her tits.

I knew I had lost her forever when she suddenly scrambled to her feet, leaned over to grasp a tree, shifted her feet apart and bent her back like I had never seen. He tapped his wet cock on her asshole a few times, then slid his big rig down one of the wettest, most swollen cunts ever seen. His head popped into her opening as she pushed back from the tree. He sank balls deep, grasping her hip bones so hard that she would surely show dark purple bruises for over a week. The two of them fucked like the animals they had become for over four minutes, her screaming out loud at the end like they were in a remote cabin or at least a cheap hotel out on the interstate.

My head spun like an out of body experience, my own cock exploding into air, shooting onto the car I had been hiding behind. I hardly felt the hand that squeezed my shoulder as another reached through the gap in my legs and began jerking me off as my orgasm continued. I looked down to see a hand squeezing my cock. As I turned, a woman kissed me on the mouth and dropped to her knees in front of my quickly softening cock. I went stiff again as her wet mouth reached the bottom of my cock. She stood and kissed me again, undoing her pants and sliding them and her panties down, turning and reaching back to pull me into her wet cunt. She rode me so hard and fast that I came in her quickly.

Everything went black.

Euphorica
Euphorica
10 Followers