It Never Rains But It Pours Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Enjoying Randy's talented tongue between her legs, Kristen voraciously licked and sucked first one cock,then the other, her head swiveling back and forth between them, her hands stroking shafts and testicles on either side of her. As Randy's tongue made her pink petals ooze pure lust, her own tongue flicked from throbbing head to throbbing head. She brought both the delicious heads to her mouth and licked them both at once. Then she wantonly took both of them into her mouth at the same time, sucking them madly. The two men leaned forward and downward, pushing their hot shafts as far into her mouth as they could get them.

An insatiable tongue tickling and exploring her pussy, and two eager cocks in her mouth, Kristen was in lust heaven. But she soon experienced more. Just as she was squeezing Brendan's and the other man's testicles simultaneously, she felt hands fondling and squeezing her breasts... soon followed by lips and tongue sucking, nipping and licking at them. But her tube top still barred those lips and teeth from her naked globes... though not for long. Hands grabbed roughly at the black meshed top and pulled it up over her breasts, exposing them to the lustful mouth that desired to taste them. The hands then resumed fondling the now bared breasts. They were eager, rough hands, but they felt oh, so good. The lips sucked hard on her screaming nipples, and teeth nipped them between sucks. Kristen was squirming all over the green top of the pool table, but did not let go of the two pulsating toys in her hands. And neither did her hungry mouth slow down for an instant.

She was hardly aware of the turning of her hips. While Randy's tongue never missed a beat, someone was nonetheless rolling her hips so that from the hips down she was lying on her side, while from the waist up she was still on her back sucking two men with abandon. Her legs dangled over the edge of the table as Randy's vigorous tongue did its work.

The fifth man was now on the table also, alongside Kristen, his head about even with her waist. He had rolled her slightly on her side, not far enough to hinder Randy's oral attentions, but far enough to get behind her and kiss and lick her round firm buttocks. During the cheek kissing, the man found the side clasp that held Kristen's slit skirt together. With his mouth still licking and sucking her bottom, he undid the clasp and her sexy skirt fell away, exposing her thigh and hip to this complete stranger. She still lay on the other side of the skirt, pinning it to the table, but her body was otherwise available for whatever this man, or any of them, desired.

He kissed, licked and sucked on every available inch of her perspiring flesh. She was too busy with licking of her own to stop him... and didn't want to anyway. Then his fingers on one hand slowly worked their way along her still nyloned legs and found their way to her bottom, slowly working between her firm cheeks. They found their way to her sphincter and inserted themselves, slowly pushing in and out of her as his mouth explored elsewhere.

Kristen's mind was gone now, her brain awash in pure animal lust. She sucked two large, delicious cocks, had a wonderfully energetic tongue in her pussy, had fingers probing between her cheeks adding to her below the waist stimulation, and had hands and mouths on her breasts and every other exposed part of her. She moaned and sucked, sighed and licked. She had never experienced such pure, unadulterated lust in her life, and every inch of her body was on fire with it.

Without warning, Brendan came, exploding into her mouth. She turned to give his orgasm her full attention, taking him deep into her mouth and swallowing his sperm. Not to neglect the other huge penis, she rubbed it on the side of her face as she continued to stroke it. Brendan held her head firmly as he pumped into her willing mouth. The other man helped her rub his penis on the side of her face while she finished off Brendan. As soon as Brendan's climax was complete, she squeezed the last drops from him and licked them off his sticky head, then immediately turned her attention to the other ready to explode penis. While the second exploded into her mouth, Brendan rubbed his still erect cock on the side of her face as she had done with the other man's earlier. And as had Brendan, the other man erupted into her mouth just as she managed to get his shaft completely inside it. When both men had come, Kristen continued to kiss and lick the outsides of their slick shafts as her own orgasm approached. Her face and mouth was sticky with their juices.. and she craved still more.

With still dribbling cocks on her face, fingers inside her squirming bottom, hands and teeth nibbling her nipples and Randy's lips finally sucking on her clit, Kristen needed release in a big way. Her legs vibrated and she moaned loudly between the two firm, wet cocks. Her hips bucked suddenly and sharply, her thighs squeezing Randy's head between them. He still sucked, and the fingers in her anus continued their probing. She bucked hard several more times as she came around Randy's insatiable mouth. He flicked his tongue at her sensitive clit and she bucked furiously for quite some time. She squirmed all over the table - hands, tongues and swollen cocks all over her body. Her final release was accompanied by a loud scream and Randy's neck nearly got snapped. He, and the man fingering her, withdrew prudently as Kristen continued to squirm and buck and clench her thighs together. She thrashed and moaned loudly for several deliciously satisfying minutes.

When it was all over, Brendan and the man with the huge member stared down at her there below their drained cocks. The man who fingered her and kissed her bottom sat on the table behind her. The man who had lifted her tube top and enjoyed her succulent breasts, and Randy, stood beside the pool table, a safe distance from the no longer squirming Kristen. All six parties involved smiled from ear to ear. Brendan and the two other men got off the pool table, but Kristen lay there a few minutes, exhausted. Exhausted... but supremely happy.

Slowly, they all recovered and Kristen was even able to sit up on the table. The men started to pat themselves on the back and stretch and go get drinks. Only Brendan remained by the table next to Kristen. The other men started to get dressed, apparently thinking Kristen's orgasm was so strong that their play time was most likely over. But her voice when she spoke had anything but complete satisfaction in it.

"Is that it?" Kristen said, "one hump and it's Miller time? I thought you guys were supposed to be my Dallas Cowboys... my all night heroes?"

The four men stopped and turned around to look at her. Next to her, Brendan was smiling and finally taking his clothes completely off. He knew Kristen wasn't going to be satisfied that easily. When he got all his clothes removed, he called over to his surprised friends.

"What's wrong with you guys? Can't you see the lady needs our help some more? I for one am gonna make sure she leaves my establishment a very happy woman. You guys in or not? Wussies leave now... men stay and make Kristen happy. So, who's a wussie, and who's a man?"

The four men looked at one another and smiled. Then they walked back to the pool table... forgetting about clothing and drinks. Only Brendan and the other man that Kristen sucked had had orgasms... and the other three men felt it was their turn. From the look in Kristen's eyes, they could clearly tell that they would all indeed get their turns. The five men stood around the pool table, looking from one to the other, each one horny as hell and just wondering where he wanted to begin on Kristen next. Randy was the first to speak.

"Babe, since it was my tongue that worked magic on that sweet pussy of yours, I was thinking that maybe I should get to have something besides my tongue in your hot little twat. " He stroked his throbbing dick slowly, and Kristen eyed it eagerly. Looking Randy in the eyes, she rolled over and then got up on her hands and knees. She turned enough to wiggle her bottom in his direction. Wiggling it slowly and enticingly, she licked her lips and asked, "You like it this way, Randy? Wanna do me doggie?" She laughed when Randy wasted no time in hopping up onto the table behind her, his rigid member bouncing solidly as he did.

"Woof woof, Randy" Kristen teased, "let's see if your cock is as good as your tongue. "

Randy's hands circled her, one grabbing her left breast, the other slipping down her belly to play lightly in her wet bush. When he leaned forward to kiss and nibble the back of her neck, he thrust himself into her so quickly and easily that Kristen gasped in surprise... then smiled... then sighed...

To Be Continued...

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
12