It Runs in the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
An incestuous weekend for the whole family.
13.2k words
4.53
157.1k
197

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer had come in full force to Colorado Springs. It was mid-July and in the mid 90's. Sheila had spent the last three hours sweating in the garden center where she worked as assistant manager. It was Thursday afternoon, and she had the next three days off, so from 1 o'clock on she had been glancing at her watch every now and then, counting down the minutes. Her daughter Kim was coming home for the weekend and for the first time that summer the whole family would be together. Around 3, much to her surprise, her manager came to her and suggested she take off early. It was not that busy, probably due to the heat. "And besides," he said "I know you have a big weekend planned."

Shelia didn't object. Within minutes she was in the parking lot and headed for home. Her car had been in the asphalt parking lot all day and now as she opened the door a blast of hot air assaulted her already sweaty body. She could hardly wait to get home and strip off her clothes and go for a cold dip in the swimming pool. She only lived 10 minutes from her work and the car was barely cooling off when she pulled into the drive. She noticed that her son's Jeep was there and she wondered if he had beaten her to the pool. He had just finished his freshman year in school and was home for the summer. She glanced through the slats of the fence into the back yard but saw no one there. "Probably in his bedroom, playing video games," she thought to herself. It annoyed her that he seemed to waste so much time on those mindless games, but she could not stay mad at him for long. Marc was a good kid- a little shy, but making decent grades. She sometimes wondered when he would bring home a girlfriend, but so far his only reply to such inquiries was, "I've been on a few dates, but haven't found the right one yet."

In Shelia's mind he was a fine catch. Tall, somewhat thin, he took after his father, Les. But unlike his father, he was blonde, like his mother. Despite being almost 20 he had very little body hair- just the silkiest of fine golden hairs along his legs and arms with nothing to speak of on his chest. In fact it seemed that their two children had more or less gotten the best of both of them. Marc was tall like his father, and blonde like his mother. Their older daughter Kim, was dark skinned, with beautiful brown hair, but was short and stacked just like her mother.

Shelia drove into the garage and quickly slipped through the garage door and in to the house, exhaling as she felt the cooling sensation of air conditioning. She thought about checking on Marc to see if he wanted to join her, but decided to leave him to his toys for now. Perhaps after she changed into her bikini she would walk down the hall and knock on his door and mention she was heading for the pool.

As was often the case, she wasted no time getting rid of her clothes. She had stepped out of her shoes the moment she came in the door. Now as she ascended the stairs, she began to unbutton her blouse. She stopped by the hamper shoot in the hall and threw the blouse down the shoot. She peeled off her socks, then her jeans and deposited them as well. Now she was down to her black bra and a quite sweaty red thong.

At the end of the hallway was a mirror, and for a moment she glanced at herself. At 42 she was still a stunning woman. Though her stomach was a little rounder and her hips a bit wider than when she was half that age, she had kept herself well. Without thinking much about it, she reached up and cupped her massive breasts, pushing them together. She smiled, thinking about the fact that her bra size now matched her age- 42 EE. Thanks to exercise and a good diet, these too were still in good shape, with very little sag, considering their massive size. Topped by areolas the size of cupcakes and nipples as hard and thick as a pencil, they still drew plenty of attention wherever she went, and occasionally led to some amusing accidents by men, whose eyes should have been on the post they were about to walk into and not her beautiful breasts.

Reaching behind, she undid the clasp of her bra as well and let her melons swing free. She exhaled, enjoying the freedom. She glanced at the mirror once more, bent over a bit, and gave her breasts a slight shimmy, watching them sway back and forth like slow waves in a bathtub. Suddenly, she was feeling a bit horny. She hoped that Les would be in the mood that evening. But then, he nearly always was. And even if he wasn't all she had to do was flash those massive tits in front of his face a time or two and he would be.

Shelia headed down the hall towards the bedroom, wearing only the little red thong. She was walking towards the mirror, and eyed her breasts gently bobbing up and down as she went, not thinking about much of anything until she was just about to her bedroom. Just as she reached the doorway, she heard a soft moan coming from her room. She stopped, not really afraid, but certainly surprised. She noticed the door was closed, though not shut, perhaps a 1 inch crack allowing a view into part of the room. Now she heard a slightly louder moan. The voice certainly sounded familiar, but she had never heard sounds like that coming out of it. She crept closer to the door, and peered into the crack. From this vantage she could not see her bed, but she could see the mirror, which revealed a pair of black stocking clad legs, with matching high heels, propped up in the air. For a moment she just froze, a feeling of shock coming over her, almost equaled by a feeling of arousal. Quickly she put two and two together. The legs, she realized belonged to Marc.

Now, feeling braver as well as hornier, she took a step closer and placed a hand on the door easing it open perhaps another inch. Now she could see his full body in the mirror. He was obviously staring at himself in the mirrored doors of her closet which were directly across from the bed. He had on a blonde wig, much in the style of her own hair, and was stroking his impressive cock with one hand while playing with his little nipples with the other. Shelia's thoughts of arousal changed into pure lust. Without even thinking about it, she let her other hand descend into her panties, feeling the wetness between the folds of her pussy lips. This was not sweat she realized. She began softly massaging her clit which was now nearly as hard as her son's prick. She could tell that he was close to coming, as he moaned yet again. She also realized there was really no place to go, nowhere to hide. She had already thrown all her clothes down the hamper shoot. There was no going back now.

Marc's hips began to rise up off the bed. He moaned yet again, even louder, then rope after rope of hot cum began to erupt from his cockhead, flying onto his chest and stomach, one even hitting him in the chin. Sheila, though she had just been rubbing herself for a moment, was close to cumming herself. With reluctance, she pulled her fingers from her cunt. She realized in this situation, timing was everything. If she didn't catch him, he would catch her. She saw him close his eyes, languishing in the ecstasy. This was her chance. She opened the door as quietly as she could then slipped in and stood at the foot of the bed. When Marc opened his eyes, instead of seeing himself, he saw two massive tits right in front of him, then looking up, his mother's face. Immediately his hands shot between his legs trying to cover his half hard cock.

"Uh, uhm, Mom, you're home early," came out, as if that explained everything.

She tried to look stern but could not keep it up. A small smile crept across her face. "I'd say that's rather obvious. And what exactly are you doing in my bedroom, wearing stockings and high heels?"

Marc lowered his head. It was clear that he was quite embarrassed. "Mom, I'm so sorry," he said. "I promise it will never happen again." He tried to look at her. But he soon realized he couldn't- mainly because his eyes kept wandering down to her massive breasts. Now she crossed her arms under those lovely tits.

"Marc," she said in that way that said, 'look at me.' He obeyed. But she could not help noticing how his gaze wandered to her wet panties, then worked their way across her stomach, then to her breasts, where they lingered for at least a couple of seconds before making it to her face.

"Marc, I want you to go downstairs and clean up, then go to your room. Stay there until I come down. We have to talk."

He nodded, slinking off the side of the bed. She did notice that he had been thoughtful enough to lay a towel down on the bedspread. As he walked past her, Sheila took another quick peek at his prick. It was still almost completely erect and a over 9 inches long!

She turned away from him, heading for the bathroom. "I'm going to get a shower, then I'll be right down. She began walking slowly towards the bathroom door, just to the side of the closet. Looking in the mirror she noticed that now he had raised his eyes, which were locked in on her swaying ass if she was not mistaken. She closed the door behind her, went to turn on the water. Soon she heard the bedroom door shut. A smile came to her face.

"Well," she said, "Looks like it runs in the family."

Sheila had intended to take a quick cold shower, but she knew it would be neither. She warmed the water considerably, then slipped out of the panties, now almost completely soaked with her pussy nectar and stepped into the shower. Once under the warm water her hands immediately began to caress her large breasts, massaging the hard nipples. Soon they slipped between her legs and began slowly running up and down her pussy and clit. She kept her cunt completely clean except for a small patch of golden curls just above where her large clit jutted out. She had large pussy lips and when fully engorged her clit was almost an inch long and stuck straight out like a tiny cock.

Soon she was rubbing it furiously, now moaning herself, not bothering to be quiet or even caring. She doubted Marc could hear her, but she didn't really care- especially since it was his hard throbbing cock that she was thinking about. She knew she should probably feel some guilt about this, but it was not the first time she had fantasized about her son. Many a time she had watched him slide out of the pool, the water making a stark impression of his cock as he rose from the water. She also knew that more than once he had been staring at her body as she lay sunning, for when she would open her eyes and look his way he would quickly turn away from her so that he was either facing away from her or laying on his stomach. She strongly suspected that there was a hard on down there.

But this was something more. Catching him in stockings wanking his hard member made her realize that maybe the apple had not fallen far from the tree. Before Les and Shelia had children their sex life had been quite adventuresome. She had been a virgin- "technically" as she put it when they were married. She had sucked cock and had her pussy played with, but had never let a man enter it until she was married to Les. For Les's part, his past has been much more complicated. Although he certainly liked girls and always had, from an early age he had been fascinated with women's underwear. By the time he was 14 he had started sneaking into his parent's bedroom and trying on his mother's things. His mother was roughly his size then, and her panties and bras fit him quite well. He was terribly turned on by this and would often stand in front of a mirror playing with his cock through the silky material as it grew harder and harder. This went on for three years. Eventually he grew too big for most of her things and began to buy them on his own, ordering them through catalogues and when they came to the house, claiming they were collectible T-shirts, of which he had many.

The ruse went rather well until he had just turned 18, when similar to what had just happened he was discovered by his mother, taking some laundry to his room thinking he was gone with a friend. But unlike her, she had said nothing. She just stared at him for a good half minute, then set down the laundry basket turned around and left the room. For three days she acted like nothing had happened. She seemed, if anything, more pleasant than normal. Les, not knowing what to do or say, just waited. He assumed that sooner or later she would say something to him. And she did- in a way, though words were scarcely involved at first.

Late one night, certainly after midnight, he was slowly aroused from his sleep.

At first he thought he was just having another erotic dream, in which some beautiful woman was stroking his cock. It was in the summer, hot as blazes, and as was usually the case, he was sleeping in the nude, the covers scarcely beyond his knees. In this half dream state, a hand gently ran up and down the length of his hardening cock, lying against his bare belly. Then the hand lifted his dick into the air, and when this happened, it caused him to open his eyes. What he saw, shocked him so, that he was speechless.

The blinds had been opened, allowing the glow of a full moon to flood his room with silver stripes of light. Sitting between his legs was his mother, wearing a low cut nightgown, her ample cleavage clearly visible to him. She was staring at his hardening cock, seeming to him, to be almost hypnotized. When he tensed a bit, she realized that he had awakened and looked him in the face. She took the hand not holding his member and put an index finger to her lip, and then very, very quietly, said, "Don't say a thing." She continued staring at his face until she saw him nod. Then she smiled softly, and returned to his prick.

She gave it a gentle squeeze, then began stroking it, slowly at first, then more quickly. Les, who had long fantasized about something like this, was soon as hard as he had ever been. He knew he was close to erupting and his hips began that uncontrollable squeezing motion, preparing his hot load for launch. His mother, sensing his closeness to cumming, now shocked him even more. She lowered her lips over the head of his rod and began sucking him hard, her tongue working the underside of his cock. This had almost immediate results. Within seconds he was shooting his creamy seed into his mother's mouth, who promptly swallowed every drop, sucking and sucking for what seemed like eternity until the last drops of cum had been swallowed from his half hard cock.

At last she let his dick slip from her lips, with a soft slurp sound. She was smiling broadly now. Gently, she lifted a leg in the air, then straddled him. He quickly realized that she was wearing no underwear and he could feel her hot wet cunt against his bare cock. She leaned forward, kissed him softly on the forehead, then the tip of his nose, then lastly and longingly, on his lips. Then she leaned sideways, bit his earlobe, and began to whisper in a way that was both loving and authoritative.

"Did you like that?" she asked him.

Les nodded his head, whispered, "yes, very much so."

She sat back up. Now as he watched, she lowered the straps from her nightgown, revealing two large breasts with hard nipples, which she began to run her fingers around."

"Then this must remain our little secret. No one else can ever know. Understand?"

Les nodded again, never taking his eyes from those tits.

She smiled again. "Good. Then we can have some more fun in the future."

Les could hardly believe either his eyes or his ears. His young cock was already hardening again, pressed against her hot wet pussy.

She leaned towards his face once more. But this time there was no kiss. Her head halted inches from his, and whispered, in a strange way he had never heard his mother speak before, "But it will be when I say, and it will be what I say. Otherwise, it will not be at all."

Les nodded once again. He was, he felt getting an offer he could not refuse.

Over time there were moments he may have wished he had said no. Soon he was wearing women's underwear, down on his knees, slobbering on a dildo, strapped to his mother, which was soon inserted into his ass. After she had fucked him, most of the time she allowed him to fuck her- but not always. Sometimes she would say, "No, save it. It will make it just that much better the next time." And though that was hard to accept at 18, he had to admit that she was usually right. She was a dominatrix. But she was a gentle, loving one, if there could be such a thing.

The secret had remained theirs alone. His father never knew, as far as he could tell. And then he went away to college, started meeting other girls, who were much less demanding than his mother. There were a half dozen more such encounters through college, but after he graduated and moved 500 miles away, it all seemed to become a distant memory- almost a dream. That is until he married Sheila. Even then it had remained hidden for several months. Had she not been so inquisitive about all things sexual, it might have remained so. But within the first six months, she began to want to experiment. And with experimentation came questions. Have you had anal sex before? Would you use a dildo on me? Do you like fantasy games? Finally, one night, she asked him if he would like her to lick his asshole.

"Oh, I'd love that," he said. And the way he said it made her realize he had experienced it before. After a little licking, realizing he was really enjoying this, she removed her tongue, and began to run her ring finger up and down his crack. This brought even more moaning, and after but a few passes, he said, "stick it in me, stick it in me." Before long he was on all fours, his ass high in the air, and she was shoving all four of her fingers inside him, while he stroked his own cock. Soon he was shooting his wad, covering sheets without care. Although Les had always been forthright about his past, she realized maybe she hadn't been asking the right questions.

Later that night, he gave her the entire story. At first she found it hard to believe that the sweet mother-in-law who came to visit them from time to time could do such a thing. And she was a little shocked by the cross-dressing. But somewhat to her surprise it did not repulse her. In fact in an odd way it pleased her, as if it were sort of a strange compliment, as if Les could appreciate what went into the art of seduction in ways that the typically macho man of the 80's could not. This led to one of the greatest fucking sessions they had ever had. They both had to call in "sick" the next morning, and spent most of that day in bed as well. And, in the months to come, it evolved into some rather adventuresome sex. It had remained monogamous. But other than that, it had gotten quite kinky. Besides the cross-dressing, they both found water sports to be fun. And though they were not exhibitionist per se, they were never that quiet or that careful about curtains and such if the mood struck. The thought of others watching seemed to turn them both on all the more.

And then Sheila got pregnant, and that changed a lot of things. Soon there were two more mouths to feed and priorities shifted, and all those elaborate nights in bed were replaced with quick fucks in the night and perhaps a blowjob in the morning. Sheila still had most of the toys but the strap-on rarely found its way out of the box in the closet, and she could not remember the last time Les had worn women's clothes. It had been a good decade ago at least. The sex was still good, if less frequent. But over time they had begun to explore the tantric side as well, which she decided was in a way, just as kinky as the other. But now, with one stroke of fate, things had all changed. As she toweled off, all these things danced through her mind. She was about to face her son about what she had seen, not at all sure what she would say or do. At last, she decided, she would just follow her instincts. And she strongly suspected the hardness, or lack thereof of Marc's cock, might very well tell her what she needed to do next.