It Runs in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Bianca and Bruce still can't resist each other.
1k words
4.44
25.8k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xanaphia
Xanaphia
31 Followers

The hot water felt magnificent, as Bianca rinsed herself off. Almost as good as Bruce had felt inside her. Still, it couldn't happen again. Shouldn't happen again. Just a little taste, to sate a craving.

Leaning back against the wall, letting the water spray over her toned figure, Bianca stroked down her stomach and over her mound. Damn, Bruce's cum was still hot and thick inside her cunt, and her fingers slipped so easily inside. Two fingers were slim compared to her son in law's cock, but still sensitive from the pleasure, they felt good. Especially with thick gobs of spunk seeping down her hand. Soon she was moaning, replaying their passion in her mind. Once more losing herself to her own lust. Moans echoed through the bathroom, louder than the showerhead. So loud she didn't hear the door open.

"You want more?" The voice came from outside the shower. Through the curtain, she could make out the shadowy figure, and from the voice, it could only be one person.

"You're still here, Bruce?" She called. Peeling back the curtain, he was clearly still there, stripped of all his clothes, not even hiding himself beneath a towel. Thick cock standing erect. For her.

"Thought we could save water," he joked, pulling the curtain aside. It was tight with both of them in the stall, but She was sure Bruce could make it fit. Bianca was pressed against one well as Bruce joined her, gathering her in his arms to kiss hard and deep. Still hungering for each other. But as soon as the kiss broke, Bruce spun her around, pressing her smooth body against the wall. Breasts flatted into the wall, still slippery with soap suds, and Burce pulled her hips out some. She couldn't see him but felt that delicious cock trail up and down her slit, teasing her engorged clit. "You want my cock again? Beg me."

Bianca reached for her son in law, but he grabbed both her slender wrists with one hand, and held them against the wall over her head. "Please," She whimpered, grinding her ass against his length. The tip pressed into her pussy before slipping out. Bruce laughed and she groaned. "Please, I want it so badly."

"What do you want?" He taunted, pressing that strong chest against her back. His teeth nipped at her ear.

"I want you, inside me." Against she tried to grind against him, but his weight held her against the shower wall, his impressive cock just out of reach.

"Inside your sweet cunt?" He asked, stroking his shaft against it again. Entering her just a little before pulling it away again. She whined, spreading herself wider in hopes of enticing him.

"Please! Fuck me, please!" Her cries were louder now, reverberating through the bathroom. Fingers dug into her hips as he held her still, and drove all seven inches deep into her. Bianca screamed out, triumph and thankfulness carrying her pleasure, and rocked back against Bruce. Wanting all of him. Taking all of him. His teeth were rough on the back of her neck, and would surely leave a mark. It didn't matter, not right now. Not so long as he kept pounding that amazing cock deep into her.

Finally, teeth released her and his tongue soothed the bruise. His arms snaked around her now, one palming a soapy breast, the other teasing her throbbing clit. He was completely sheathed inside her, stretching her in ways she hadn't experienced before. Oh, how could she go back to Vince after having Bruce?

"Is it everything you wanted, Bianca?" His voice was like liquid silk in her ears. Shuddering, she thought she might melt then and there, but there was one more thing she wanted.

"Fuck me up the ass," she moaned, hardly hearing her own words as the burst from her lips. Still balls deep inside her drooling snatch, Bruce stopped.

"What did you say, Mrs. Willis?" Bruce teased, pinching her erect nipple between two thick fingers. God, hearing him call her by her married name made the act even dirtier. This was wrong but felt so right.

"My husband never fucks me in the ass, so I want you to," Bianca begged, giving in to her lust. This could never happen again, so might as well sate every desire and fantasy. Right?

Bruce stopped, sliding his meat from her cunt and pressing that thick head against the puckered ring of muscles of her anus. She resisted him for a moment before he popped in, coated in their combined lust from the first intercourse. Moving in time with her breathes, he pushed into her, each pulse and twitch of his cock intense in the tight channel.

"Becca never lets me do this," Bruce sighed, half his length shoved inside her. He began to move, stretching over his dense shaft and working deeper and deeper inside. "How does it feel, Mrs. Willis?"

Bianca moaned at that, then gasped as he drove even deeper inside her. Fuck, this was so tight her head was spinning. All she wanted was more. "Good. God, so fucking good!" She was losing her mind, impaled on her son in law's cock, taking him up the ass in such a dirty manner. Once more good thrust, as his length speared her, feeling amazing as he filled her. Then he pulled nearly the entire way out, his veins dragging along the tight ring of muscles. With just the head still inside, he stroked into her again, slamming her wet body against the shower wall as he stuffed her.

His rhythm picked up, fucking her ass like the whore she felt like. Like the whore she was, cheating on her husband with her daughter's husband. Only a whore could get off like this, get off on a cock pumping in and out of her ass. But in that moment, in that shower, nothing else mattered but the rapid, punishing strokes of her son-in-law, using her ass while they both cried and gasped and moaned. Harder and harder he went, almost hurting her until he drove his entire length into her and released his climax. Even hotter here, filling that tight anal cavity and flooding down her thighs. It lasted even longer this time, his pulsing, throbbing release, jets of sweltering semen soaking her in his scent, from inside out. He sagged against her back this time, both of them just heaving and gasping, recovering from the passionate and illicit affair.

"I guess I should actually get cleaned off this time. Shouldn't I, Mrs. Willis?"

Xanaphia
Xanaphia
31 Followers